Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

From Eurogamer

'Gran Turismo Sport has a new release date, and this one's for keeps. Maybe.

Originally planned for release last November, the series has since stuck to its traditional penchant for delays, being pushed back to this year. And now we have a day - October 18th - when we can play developer Polyphony Digital's PS4 debut.'

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-07-13-gran-turismo-sport-gets-a-new-and-final-release-date

The great games keep on coming.

Looks to be releasing around the same time as The Grand Tour series 2. So I will be doing my best Clarkson impression while playing 'POWEEEEER!'

CRUSHER88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 3

#2 CRUSHER88
Member since 2003 • 2037 Posts

I'll still be too busy with FH3. However, it is a game I'll take a look at a few months after release. About time PS4 is getting their racing franchise going.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44032 Posts

" it will not feature dynamic time or weather. The decision to drop these two features, which were key to the series, was made "in order to raise the frame rate and the quality of the image"

Lol, Poly-Phony is no Turn 10 baby!!! Eh, but likely the best they can do on the weak Poo. FM7 on Mighty X1X is gonna make this look like Poo. :P

k--m--k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#4 k--m--k
Member since 2007 • 2799 Posts

I have no major expectations. Not anymore.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

Horrible decision on their part. No excuses for this. I gave FM5 the benefit of doubt for not including weather or night races because it was launch. But after many years of developing this game they pull this garbage? No thanks. GT Sport is ripping gamers off. The game doesn't even looks visually impressive to begin with.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

" it will not feature dynamic time or weather. The decision to drop these two features, which were key to the series, was made "in order to raise the frame rate and the quality of the image"

Lol, Poly-Phony is no Turn 10 baby!!! Eh, but likely the best they can do on the weak Poo. FM7 on Mighty X1X is gonna make this look like Poo. :P

Ugh that makes no sense. I wonder if they'll patch it in later.

Edit: and to be fair, I don't think Forza 7's weather is dynamic either. I'm not sure if it has dynamic time either.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#7 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

They really screw up the hype for this series with these stop-gap releases. Where's GT7? Why don't you just make a full game?

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#8 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

Polyphony is just not a good developer. They haven't been a good developer since GT4 on the PS2.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Nice. That's earlier than I expected to be honest. I thought they were aiming for a November or December release like they usually do.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By PinkAnimal
Member since 2017 • 2380 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@SecretPolice said:

Edit: and to be fair, I don't think Forza 7's weather is dynamic either. I'm not sure if it has dynamic time either.

True, so what's this lemming whining about?

But anyways, I have low expectations for this. I agree with Wadie, Polyphony is no longer top quality and their development process seems to be plagued by complications all the time. It needs a restructuring or a change of focus towards something less ambitious.

_SKatEDiRt_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 _SKatEDiRt_
Member since 2007 • 3117 Posts

@Wasdie: I couldnt agree more.

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts

Wooh they should try to categorize it by lowering the price. It's going to be massacred on reviews with that short content and technical achievements. The shame is the controls and the actual on track driving is going to be second to none. The whole package is going to be shit and backwards compare to other games. The series needs poor sales SF5 style to get the message. Your supposed to expand dynamic systems that previous games touted. You don't take them out for pretty graphics that the game isn't really delivering. Sony needs to recognize that PD isn't the same anymore.

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 asylumni
Member since 2003 • 3304 Posts

Sweet. I already have it pre-ordered.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#14 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@SecretPolice said:

Yeah, Forza 7 has dynamic weather.

https://www.engadget.com/2017/06/15/forza-motorsport-7-hands-on-e3-2017/

Dynamic weather effects bring an all-new twist to the familiar series.

http://www.sidequesting.com/2017/06/e3-forza-motorsport-7-announced-adds-porsche-dynamic-weather/

E3: Forza Motorsport 7 announced, adds Porsche, dynamic weather

http://www.gamesradar.com/forza-motorsport-7-is-here-complete-with-living-weather-full-4k-and-a-rock-solid-60fps/

Forza Motorsport 7 is here complete with "living weather", full 4K, and a "rock solid" 60fps

https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/games/fm7/features

Dynamic Race Weather - Intense rain, expanding puddles, and limited visibility make this the ultimate test of bravery and skill behind the wheel.

Loading Video...

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Zero_epyon

@kvally: I stand corrected. I remeber reading that it had weather effects like puddles and stuff like that, but it had to be enabled before starting a race. Like you'd choose that you wanted weather before the race begins, not that it happens randomly.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#16 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

I'm calling a 9/10

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kvally

@Zero_epyon said:

@kvally: I stand corrected. I remeber reading that it had weather effects like puddles and stuff like that, but it had to be enabled before starting a race. Like you'd choose that you wanted weather before the race begins, not that it happens randomly.

I think that is GT Sport?

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4s-gran-turismo-sport-lacks-these-two-major-feat/1100-6440331/

"We opted to not have the transitions in the race this time in order to raise the frame rate and the quality of the image during the race," he said. "So the user will be able to set that before they enter the race. So you'll still be able to have night races, morning, races at dawn, dusk, and so on."

But maybe Forza has dynamic weather within the race if you choose to? Like if you want to allow rain, the stuff will change dynamically for that race? I know Forza Horizon 3 is full dynamic and you don't choose when it comes. Maybe they are using that same engine?

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 kvally

@cainetao11 said:

I'm calling a 9/10

At GS?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#19 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

@kvally said:
@cainetao11 said:

I'm calling a 9/10

At GS?

Absolutely. Forza 7 will get a 6/10

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 kvally

@cainetao11 said:
@kvally said:
@cainetao11 said:

I'm calling a 9/10

At GS?

Absolutely. Forza 7 will get a 6/10

Agreed. Quoting this for fall.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#21 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4574 Posts

I gave up on GT when Sony shut down the servers for GT5 to sell more versions of GT6. Forza crushes GT anyways and has since the first one launched on the OG Xbox. Polyphony is not what they were during the PS1/2 eras.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Zero_epyon

@kvally said:
@Zero_epyon said:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4s-gran-turismo-sport-lacks-these-two-major-feat/1100-6440331/

"We opted to not have the transitions in the race this time in order to raise the frame rate and the quality of the image during the race," he said. "So the user will be able to set that before they enter the race. So you'll still be able to have night races, morning, races at dawn, dusk, and so on."

But maybe Forza has dynamic weather within the race if you choose to? Like if you want to allow rain, the stuff will change dynamically for that race? I know Forza Horizon 3 is full dynamic and you don't choose when it comes. Maybe they are using that same engine?

No it was definitely Forza right after E3. Can't find it at them moment but I'll try to find it later. That might be the case though that you choose to have random weather in a race. Maybe I just read it wrong.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 kvally

@Zero_epyon said:
@kvally said:
@Zero_epyon said:

No it was definitely Forza right after E3. Can't find it at them moment but I'll try to find it later. That might be the case though that you choose to have random weather in a race. Maybe I just read it wrong.

Either way, this won't stop me from buying GT Sport. I am getting it on October 18th! I will pre-order as soon as it is available to do so.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Zero_epyon

@kvally said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@kvally said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Either way, this won't stop me from buying GT Sport. I am getting it on October 18th! I will pre-order as soon as it is available to do so.

Is it going to be full price or priced like a prologue?

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 kvally

@Zero_epyon said:
@kvally said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@kvally said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Sadly...I don't know....aaaaand sadly, I would pay $60 if they charged $60 and it was only Prologue in depth. I really don't care, as I tend to not put a price on fun.

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

The greatest racing series returns! Thank you Sony

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@kvally: I'd love to play some GT Sport with you bro. I'll be getting it on day one as well. I can't wait to try out the VR mode although I hear that doesn't have MP like Driveclub ☹️.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kvally

@quadknight said:

@kvally: Is love to play some GT Sport with you bro. I'll be getting it on day one as well. I can't wait to try out the VR mode although I hear that doesn't have MP like Driveclub ☹️.

That would be cool. No PSVR in my home, but I will play the plain jane vanilla version with you :)

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kvally

@Zero_epyon said:
@kvally said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@kvally said:

https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-sport-special-editions-detailed/

Standard is $60.00

Special Editions:

Announced by Kazunori Yamauchi himself alongside the new October release date, GT Sport has a few special editions available for eager fans to pre-order. We’ve got the full rundown of all the perks right here.

North America Special Edition Details

In North America, players will have the option of the GT Sport Limited Edition and Digital Deluxe Edition. The additions on top of the vanilla game are listed below.

Gran Turismo Sport Limited Edition – $69.99 ($89.99 CAN)

• GT Sport Starter Pack (8 Cars)
  • $1MM In-Game Credit
  • Livery Sticker Pack
  • 30 GT Sport Themed Avatars
  • Chrome Racing Helmet (For Driver Profile)
  • Limited Steel Book & Packaging

Gran Turismo Sport Digital Deluxe Edition – $79.99 ($99.99 CAN)

• GT Sport Starter Pack (12 Cars)
  • $2MM In-Game Credit
  • Livery Sticker Pack
  • 60 GT Sport Themed Avatars

While the digital version costs more, it does offer more in-game perks. Kazunori Yamauchi has promised to reveal more details on the campaign mode closer to launch: this should give players a better idea of how much of an advantage those extra credits and cars are worth.

European Special Edition Details

Meanwhile in Europe, there are many more choices for GT fans. According to the PlayStation Blog, there are no less than four special editions for folks on that side of the Atlantic. The Digital Deluxe Edition is the same as the North American version shown above. Below are the others.

Gran Turismo Sport Day 1 Edition – £44.99

• Three Starter Cars (Audi R18 TDI, Volkswagen Vision GT Gr.B, Peugeot RCZ Gr.B)
  • $0.5MM In-Game Credits
  • Dynamic PS4 Theme

Gran Turismo Sport Steelbook Edition – £57.99 (€79.99)

• Steelbook packaging
  • Access to the Pace Car, Japan or America starter packs
  • $1.5MM In-Game Credits
  • Livery Sticker Pack

Gran Turismo Sport Collector’s Edition – £104.99 (€148.00)

• Access to the Pace Car, Japan and America starter packs
  • $2.5MM In-Game Credits
  • Livery Sticker Pack
  • APEX Coffee Table Art Book
  • 1:43-scale Mercedes-AMG GT S model with exclusive paint job

Europe again gets the biggest, baddest special edition of the game with exclusive physical perks. It’s a tradition that stretches back at least since Gran Turismo 5.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44102 Posts

Meh, I'll most likely pass on this. I pretty much left the Gran Turismo franchise behind me ever since the very first Forza game and I really haven't seen or heard anything that could rekindle my interest in it.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 kvally
Loading Video...

PS Pro is the best option, and at 1080p.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Zero_epyon

@kvally said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@kvally said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@kvally said:

https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-sport-special-editions-detailed/

Standard is $60.00

Special Editions:

Announced by Kazunori Yamauchi himself alongside the new October release date, GT Sport has a few special editions available for eager fans to pre-order. We’ve got the full rundown of all the perks right here.

North America Special Edition Details

In North America, players will have the option of the GT Sport Limited Edition and Digital Deluxe Edition. The additions on top of the vanilla game are listed below.

Gran Turismo Sport Limited Edition – $69.99 ($89.99 CAN)

• GT Sport Starter Pack (8 Cars)
  • $1MM In-Game Credit
  • Livery Sticker Pack
  • 30 GT Sport Themed Avatars
  • Limited Steel Book & Packaging

Gran Turismo Sport Digital Deluxe Edition – $79.99 ($99.99 CAN)

• GT Sport Starter Pack (12 Cars)
  • $2MM In-Game Credit
  • Livery Sticker Pack

While the digital version costs more, it does offer more in-game perks. Kazunori Yamauchi has promised to reveal more details on the campaign mode closer to launch: this should give players a better idea of how much of an advantage those extra credits and cars are worth.

European Special Edition Details

Meanwhile in Europe, there are many more choices for GT fans. According to the PlayStation Blog, there are no less than four special editions for folks on that side of the Atlantic. The Digital Deluxe Edition is the same as the North American version shown above. Below are the others.

Gran Turismo Sport Day 1 Edition – £44.99

• Three Starter Cars (Audi R18 TDI, Volkswagen Vision GT Gr.B, Peugeot RCZ Gr.B)
  • $0.5MM In-Game Credits
  • Dynamic PS4 Theme

Gran Turismo Sport Steelbook Edition – £57.99 (€79.99)

• Steelbook packaging
  • Access to the Pace Car, Japan or America starter packs
  • $1.5MM In-Game Credits
  • Livery Sticker Pack

Gran Turismo Sport Collector’s Edition – £104.99 (€148.00)

• Access to the Pace Car, Japan and America starter packs
  • $2.5MM In-Game Credits
  • Livery Sticker Pack
  • APEX Coffee Table Art Book
  • 1:43-scale Mercedes-AMG GT S model with exclusive paint job

Europe again gets the biggest, baddest special edition of the game with exclusive physical perks. It’s a tradition that stretches back at least since Gran Turismo 5.

Cool thanks

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

I'm sorry but this game looks sh*t... not in terms of graphics, but everything else.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 PinkAnimal

@kvally said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@SecretPolice said:

http://www.sidequesting.com/2017/06/e3-forza-motorsport-7-announced-adds-porsche-dynamic-weather/

http://www.gamesradar.com/forza-motorsport-7-is-here-complete-with-living-weather-full-4k-and-a-rock-solid-60fps/

Forza Motorsport 7 is here complete with "living weather", full 4K, and a "rock solid" 60fps

Dynamic Race Weather - Intense rain, expanding puddles, and limited visibility make this the ultimate test of bravery and skill behind the wheel.

Actually it's difficult to find a real confirmation of dynamic weather. Have there been two videos of people playing on the same track where weather and night/day cycle behave different? I don't think so as far as I've seen all the videos shown have the same cycle so it seems scripted. Could this be another of this "True4k" or "Exclusive" Microsoft moments where they call something the incorrect term just to generate hype? Maybe I'm wrong but unless I see video evidence I won't believe it. Which is not actually that bad since dynamic weather works better on arcade racers where you don't actually have to tweak the car to the conditions.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

Final release date before the next delay?

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@pinkanimal: this is from the Eurogamer coverage:

"But just as impressive is the implementation of full dynamic lighting, allowing for gradual time of day transitions as well as a full-on weather system - all real-time now, as opposed to FM6's baked, static equivalents [UPDATE 17/6/17 2:20pm: we'll need to look at our captures more closely, but transitioning between multiple baked lighting models may be how Turn 10 has achieved this - it's an approach most recently seen in Horizon Zero Dawn]. During our Turn 10 visit, we could see how the developers could tweak lighting and weather on the fly during runtime, as easily as a movie colourist grades footage. The Nurburgring is the host circuit for demonstrating both technologies in the E3 demo, where a grey, overcast day turns into a fierce thunderstorm, before subsiding into a clear skies sunset, the track illuminated by floodlights. Everything we'd want from dynamic weather is here in terms of effects, but also with water accumulation and some beautiful reflections in the puddles - check out the end of the gameplay footage to see this in full effect."

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 PinkAnimal

@xantufrog said:

@pinkanimal: this is from the Eurogamer coverage:

"But just as impressive is the implementation of full dynamic lighting, allowing for gradual time of day transitions as well as a full-on weather system - all real-time now, as opposed to FM6's baked, static equivalents [UPDATE 17/6/17 2:20pm: we'll need to look at our captures more closely, but transitioning between multiple baked lighting models may be how Turn 10 has achieved this - it's an approach most recently seen in Horizon Zero Dawn]. During our Turn 10 visit, we could see how the developers could tweak lighting and weather on the fly during runtime, as easily as a movie colourist grades footage. The Nurburgring is the host circuit for demonstrating both technologies in the E3 demo, where a grey, overcast day turns into a fierce thunderstorm, before subsiding into a clear skies sunset, the track illuminated by floodlights. Everything we'd want from dynamic weather is here in terms of effects, but also with water accumulation and some beautiful reflections in the puddles - check out the end of the gameplay footage to see this in full effect."

Oh ok good to know then. Hopefully that's how it will go for the final version of the game too. I mean there's a difference between developers showing how they tweak stuff and how the release version will work but since they already got dynamic weather in Horizon I guess it is entirely possible they'll do it here too. What I'm wondering is if real sim racers will care about this feature at all.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 kvally

@pinkanimal said:
@kvally said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@SecretPolice said:

Actually it's difficult to find a real confirmation of dynamic weather.

I have linked above to the official Forza Motorsport page that states this.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 PinkAnimal

@kvally said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kvally said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@SecretPolice said:

Well if they follow the official BS marketing campaign of their parent company, whatever they say doesn't mean much unless there's undeniable proof. But yeah I trust Forza devs more than Microsoft at least.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 kvally

@pinkanimal said:
@kvally said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kvally said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Well if they follow the official BS marketing campaign of their parent company, whatever they say doesn't mean much unless there's undeniable proof. But yeah I trust Forza devs more than Microsoft at least.

Sony and Microsoft are lying sick pathetic corporations. Nobody should trust them.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#41  Edited By speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

Almost a year now since I played it at Gamescom. I hope that it improved in the meantime, cus it was garbage.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#42 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14414 Posts

That series still around? I forgot about it.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Meh. I might play it eventually, though I'm certainly in no rush.

I always loved the driving in GT games, but GT5 was the last one I played and everything outside of the immediate driving was a mess. That game had the worst grindy structure, you were constantly cock blocked from having fun.

And with Forza 7 not too far off, I'll probably just go for that instead.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

I want that coffee table art book it probably looks great on a desk

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#45 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Wasdie said:
@SecretPolice said:

Polyphony is just not a good developer. They haven't been a good developer since GT4 on the PS2.

Pretty much. I'll wait and see how the game turns out in the end. I loved GT3 & GT4, but after that it's been all downhill for Polyphony's racing games.

svaubel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#46 svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4571 Posts

@blackace said:
@Wasdie said:
@SecretPolice said:

Pretty much. I'll wait and see how the game turns out in the end. I loved GT3 & GT4, but after that it's been all downhill for Polyphony's racing games.

Totally agree.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

Less cars then Forza

Less tracks then Forza

Less effects the Forza

Less modifications then Forza

Less detail options then Forza

But at least it is better then Drive Club, I mean it has to be right?

After all the time I have spent playing Forza Horizon 3 I seriously feel bad for Sony fans that this is their go to racing game, this is their pinnacle of racing. It is like eating a juicy ribeye and looking over to see some starving kid eating a spam sandwhich. That kid also has a huge smile because eating spam is all he knows.

I mean the Sony fans will cheer and brag about this because they do not know any better. For them this is what racing is all about.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 kvally

@CanYouDiglt said:

Less cars then Forza

Less tracks then Forza

Less effects the Forza

After all the time I have spent playing Forza Horizon 3 I seriously feel bad for Sony fans that this is their go to racing game, this is their pinnacle of racing. It is like eating a juicy ribeye and looking over to see some starving kid eating a spam sandwhich. That kid also has a huge smile because eating spam is all he knows.

I mean the Sony fans will cheer and brag about this because they do not know any better.

But it's exclusive 1440p Spam. That is what is important.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

@kvally said:
@CanYouDiglt said:

Less cars then Forza

Less tracks then Forza

Less effects the Forza

I mean the Sony fans will cheer and brag about this because they do not know any better.

But it's exclusive 1440p Spam. That is what is important.

Ok and when X1X comes Forza Horizon 3 gets a 4k 60 fps patch and Forza 7 will be 4k 60 fps.

Seriously it just gets sad.

It is almost like when they try to compare exclusive fps or third person shooter gameplay. You just want to pat the child on the head.

shurns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 shurns
Member since 2006 • 286 Posts

@Wasdie said:

They really screw up the hype for this series with these stop-gap releases. Where's GT7? Why don't you just make a full game?

The creator of this series already said this game is basically GT7 in an interview. They renamed the series to take it into a different path this time around.