Gran Turismo Sport Hype Thread!

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Edited By Zero_epyon

Poll Gran Turismo Sport Hype Thread! (121 votes)

AAAA 12%
AAA 35%
AA 34%
A 20%
No Caption Provided

• 
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#351 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@pinkanimal said:

@kingtito: "They wouldn't do this for any other games so why start now."

How do you know? Can you see a hypothetical scenario that has never happened before or that will happen in a distance future? Why do you pretend to know everything lemming?

Because they haven't but they have done a review and have gone back after bug fixes and patches. If this were an X1 game you cows would be crying about GS being biased and all.

Because I do know it all cow, comes with age and the fact I was born with common sense which cows seem to severely lack.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#352  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I would pass on this game if it didn't have a VR mode (which is quite good!). I gave it an A because I hate this newfangled 'buy incomplete games' thing going on these days. Breath of the Wild me or go home.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#353 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

@Chutebox: Lol yes. It's so frustrating when you are doing ok and then this happens in the last lap.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#354 PinkAnimal
Member since 2017 • 2380 Posts

@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:

How do you know? Can you see a hypothetical scenario that has never happened before or that will happen in a distance future? Why do you pretend to know everything lemming?

Because they haven't but they have done a review and have gone back after bug fixes and patches. If this were an X1 game you cows would be crying about GS being biased and all.

Because I do know it all cow, comes with age and the fact I was born with common sense which cows seem to severely lack.

But this is not about bugs, this is about a feature of the game that won't be available until later and that they have to wait to review it properly. If the game releases broken and full of bugs then of course it would be fair to review it right there accordingly but this is not the case here because the game is not broken or buggy, it is just another feature that is not available at all times and they have to wait for a specific moment to try it. Gosh how is this so difficult for you to understand?

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro: it clearly has competiton, don't be a dingus

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356  Edited By kingtito

@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:

But this is not about bugs, this is about a feature of the game that won't be available until later and that they have to wait to review it properly. If the game releases broken and full of bugs then of course it would be fair to review it right there accordingly but this is not the case here because the game is not broken or buggy, it is just another feature that is not available at all times and they have to wait for a specific moment to try it. Gosh how is this so difficult for you to understand?

What features? A tournament? A race? All features are available on the retail release. What specific feature isn't available?

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357 PinkAnimal

@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:

What features? A tournament? A race? All features are available on the retail release. What specific feature isn't available?

For GT Sport the online tournament participation is one of its main features. All the rating and profiling of racers is made around these events so why wouldn't they test how the game uses all the information to match up users and make the events fair and competitive? If they fail in that and the events are a mess because of bad matching and preparation/training then they might have even more source for criticism.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358 kingtito

@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:

For GT Sport the online tournament participation is one of its main features. All the rating and profiling of racers is made around these events so why wouldn't they test how the game uses all the information to match up users and make the events fair and competitive? If they fail in that and the events are a mess because of bad matching and preparation/training then they might have even more source for criticism.

A tournament? That doesn't change how the game performs. It's no different that how iRacing uses it's rating system and licenses. You don't hold a review back for something like that because it doesn't change how the game plays. It effects WHO you might be racing against but not the handling, graphics or content. It's a poor excuse to hold back a review and hypocritical of GS. As of right now you could go into the game a join a race. The physics, graphics and servers are all available to the public. A tournament is not a valid reason to hold back a review.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359  Edited By PinkAnimal

@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:

A tournament? That doesn't change how the game performs. It's no different that how iRacing uses it's rating system and licenses. You don't hold a review back for something like that because it doesn't change how the game plays. It effects WHO you might be racing against but not the handling, graphics or content. It's a poor excuse to hold back a review and hypocritical of GS. As of right now you could go into the game a join a race. The physics, graphics and servers are all available to the public. A tournament is not a valid reason to hold back a review.

These events are a central feature of the game. It would be like ignoring the vs mode on a fighting game completely and making a review of the rest of the game. I don't see GS reviewing iR BTW, there's a reason many regular gaming sites don't review it because it takes a special approach to a game like that. If GS had done that with another similar game then you might have a point but there hasn't been a situation like this with a game here before so it's a first and that's why the reviewer is saying that PD is taking a risk.

bmanva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360 bmanva
Member since 2002 • 4680 Posts

I don't support any game that requires a constant online connection. In fact, fvck those games and fvck the dev/publishers who are responsible that decision.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

@pinkanimal: My best guess is that GS doesn't want to do a follow up review due to both November/December holidays are coming up, they got other stuff to cover so it looks like they want to do it all review rather then to work up a follow up.

Hell I always support a reviewer to take there time with the game for the most parts. Angry Joe comes to mind when he takes his time working on a review.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362 kingtito

@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:

These events are a central feature of the game. It would be like ignoring the vs mode on a fighting game completely and making a review of the rest of the game. I don't see GS reviewing iR BTW, there's a reason many regular gaming sites don't review it because it takes a special approach to a game like that. If GS had done that with another similar game then you might have a point but there hasn't been a situation like this with a game here before so it's a first and that's why the reviewer is saying that PD is taking a risk.

These events have no effect on how the game plays period. It's no different than iRacings hosted leagues. It's an integral part of iRacing but it doesn't change how the game performs.

Stop with this game being the 1st of it's kind BS. This game isn't breaking any new ground and from what I read it's just as much arcade as it is SIM. Nothing new

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:

These events have no effect on how the game plays period. It's no different than iRacings hosted leagues. It's an integral part of iRacing but it doesn't change how the game performs.

Stop with this game being the 1st of it's kind BS. This game isn't breaking any new ground and from what I read it's just as much arcade as it is SIM. Nothing new

It's the first racing simulator that is centered around esports on consoles. It's iRacing on consoles. Gamespot didn't even bother reviewing iRacing. It's got a 79 (I think) on metacritic.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 PinkAnimal

@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:

When more games like these start to get released and GS keeps using this method for review will you stop crying then?

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

@Douevenlift_bro: it clearly has competiton, don't be a dingus

Flopza ?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 kingtito

@Zero_epyon said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:

It's the first racing simulator that is centered around esports on consoles. It's iRacing on consoles. Gamespot didn't even bother reviewing iRacing. It's got a 79 (I think) on metacritic.

Different platform =/= new. It's been done before just like consoles having an online infrastructure. It wasn't new, just new to consoles but that doesn't make it unique.

iRacing is extremely niche so it doesn't surprise me that GS didn't review it. GT isn't and shouldn't be treated as such. It should be reviewed just as any other game. If they wanted to revise the review then fine but they're not doing that here. I just believe if a game is released to the public then it should be reviewed as any other game would be. It's not like it has massive amounts of content that would prevent a review from being completed quickly.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 kingtito

@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:

When more games like these start to get released and GS keeps using this method for review will you stop crying then?

Will you stop crying about lems every time they don't agree with your heavily biased opinions?

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368 PinkAnimal

@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:

Will you stop crying about lems every time they don't agree with your heavily biased opinions?

I will continue to champion logic and reasoning in debates instead of fanboy butthurt which is apparently the only thing lems have left. The reviewer here wrote a perfectly reasonable and good explanation about why he's waiting for the review and all you guys can do is go into tantrums about how biased and unfair GS is.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 Zero_epyon

@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:

Different platform =/= new. It's been done before just like consoles having an online infrastructure. It wasn't new, just new to consoles but that doesn't make it unique.

iRacing is extremely niche so it doesn't surprise me that GS didn't review it. GT isn't and shouldn't be treated as such. It should be reviewed just as any other game. If they wanted to revise the review then fine but they're not doing that here. I just believe if a game is released to the public then it should be reviewed as any other game would be. It's not like it has massive amounts of content that would prevent a review from being completed quickly.

GS isn't new, but GT doing esports like a niche title is. Since they never reviewed an esport focused racing game before, it is new and requires a new approach. That's it.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370  Edited By stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

7 here. nothing higher

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371  Edited By kingtito

@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:

I will continue to champion logic and reasoning in debates instead of fanboy butthurt which is apparently the only thing lems have left. The reviewer here wrote a perfectly reasonable and good explanation about why he's waiting for the review and all you guys can do is go into tantrums about how biased and unfair GS is.

Logic and reason doesn't apply when you're as big a fanboy as you are. You're unreasonable and will justify/defend everything Sony. You've been called out on it many many many times. You can't use that "logic and reason" because you being the fanboy you are, don't use logic or reason.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372 kingtito

@Zero_epyon said:
@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:

GS isn't new, but GT doing esports like a niche title is. Since they never reviewed an esport focused racing game before, it is new and requires a new approach. That's it.

That should qualify it for a delayed review just because GT hasn't done it. The FULL game has been released. Everyone can join a race and play. Everyone can experience the games driving and servers.

It's not new, it doesn't require a new approach.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373  Edited By PinkAnimal

@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:

Logic and reason doesn't apply when you're as big a fanboy as you are. You're unreasonable and will justify/defend everything Sony. You've been called out on it many many many times. You can't use that "logic and reason" because you being the fanboy you are, don't use logic or reason.

I'm merely repeating what the reviewer here clearly explained. You're the one choosing not to believe his explanation and making out fanboyish conclusions without proof or evidence whatsoever that he is somehow lying or being unfair about it so don't talk to me about being reasonable because you are as farther away from it as possible here.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374 kingtito

@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:

I'm merely repeating what the reviewer here clearly explained. You're the one choosing not to believe his explanation and making out fanboyish conclusions without proof or evidence whatsoever that he is somehow lying or being unfair about it so don't talk to me about being reasonable because you are as farther away from it as possible here.

Because the review is most likely biased. Believe it or not all reviewers are neutral and since this isn't normal for reviews I'll stick to what I see not what I'm told by biased fanboys.

Sorry cow but I'm being more sensible than you are. This type of game isn't new, reviewers will usually delay a review is there is a massive amount of content but that's not the case here. YOU are the fanboy being unreasonable and defending everything and anything when it comes to Sony.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375 Zero_epyon

@kingtito: What do you think the real reason for the delay is, if not because the game's setup being unique?

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376  Edited By PinkAnimal

@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:

Because the review is most likely biased. Believe it or not all reviewers are neutral and since this isn't normal for reviews I'll stick to what I see not what I'm told by biased fanboys.

Sorry cow but I'm being more sensible than you are. This type of game isn't new, reviewers will usually delay a review is there is a massive amount of content but that's not the case here. YOU are the fanboy being unreasonable and defending everything and anything when it comes to Sony.

So we are supposed to believe the reviewer is biased and you one of the most butthurt lemmings on this board somehow has a sixth sense for detecting bias in reviews. You're a bad joke dude

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377 kingtito

@Zero_epyon said:

@kingtito: What do you think the real reason for the delay is, if not because the game's setup being unique?

IMO, the reviewer is biased. Trying to give Sony every chance but that's just my opinion. I could be wrong but you asked what I think.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378 kingtito

@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:

So we are supposed to believe the reviewer is biased and you one of the most butthurt lemmings on this board somehow has a sixth sense for detecting bias in reviews. You're a bad joke dude

Better than believing you cow. You're the most biased, fanatical fanboy to ever come to this site. You couldn't be objective if it saved your life

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

The game looks absolutely stunning. Graphics and presentation wise, it has 0 competition across ALL platforms

Just love racing and driving in a life-like environment with ultra realistic car models. This game is so dreamy for any car lover

Lol... not from what I'm seeing from a lot of reviewers.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380 Zero_epyon

@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:

IMO, the reviewer is biased. Trying to give Sony every chance but that's just my opinion. I could be wrong but you asked what I think.

I mean, did you see his previews?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381 kingtito

@Zero_epyon said:
@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Honestly, I did not.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382 Zero_epyon

@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Honestly, I did not.

I would read them. He's pretty harsh, and nothing about what he said is going to change by November. Or ever.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383 kingtito

@Zero_epyon said:
@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Honestly, I did not.

I would read them. He's pretty harsh, and nothing about what he said is going to change by November. Or ever.

Perhaps I should. Not sure it'll change my opinion but I'll keep an open mind.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384 PinkAnimal

@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:

Better than believing you cow. You're the most biased, fanatical fanboy to ever come to this site. You couldn't be objective if it saved your life

Again I'm just repeating exactly what the reviewer said, you're the one going into a fanboyish temper tantrum because a gaming site made you butthurt. Grow up lemming.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385  Edited By PinkAnimal

@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Honestly, I did not.

Oh now that you know the reviewer said bad stuff about it you're going to keep an open mind? Before you were teh biazzz!!! See what I said about being reasonable? I accepted the reviewers criticisms without melting in tears. This is funny because you're going to get owned if the reviewer actually gives it a bad score because all your butthurt conspiracy theory will fall to pieces. But I'm sure you'll be crying for the next PS4 game review just the same way.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386 kingtito

@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Honestly, I did not.

This is funny, you're going to get owned if the reviewer actually gives it a bad score because all your butthurt conspiracy theory will fall to pieces. But I'm sure you'll be crying for the next PS4 game review just the same way.

Why would I get owned cow? It's an opinion I have. You do know what an opinion is right? I doubt it since you seem to think your opinion == fact most of the time

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#387 PinkAnimal

@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@kingtito said:

Honestly, I did not.

This is funny, you're going to get owned if the reviewer actually gives it a bad score because all your butthurt conspiracy theory will fall to pieces. But I'm sure you'll be crying for the next PS4 game review just the same way.

Why would I get owned cow? It's an opinion I have. You do know what an opinion is right? I doubt it since you seem to think your opinion == fact most of the time

Because your dumb opinion would been exposed as how dumb it was. The bad thing is that you will be crying with the next review in the same way because you lemmings never learn.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#388 kingtito

@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Because your dumb opinion would been exposed as how dumb it was. The bad thing is that you will be crying with the next review in the same way because you lemmings never learn.

Opinions are sometimes wrong cow or else they'd be called facts. You should know since most of your opinions are about as asinine as your defense of Sony anytime anyone says anything even remotely negative. Takes one to know one son?

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:
@davillain- said:

@i_p_daily: No, I'm only saying The Division got the same treatment as it is with Gran Turismo Sport to say the least.

I'm just kinda surprise everyone here is shock by GS delaying the final reviewing. We all know other sites have already release there reviews, the information is out already, not sure why we all need to wait for GS at this point?

Surely you can't be serious, you've even created hype threads and damn well know why everyone is waiting for the score lol.

No I didn't make it. You must be joking!

I never said you made this hype threads, but that you have created hype threads, reading comprehension dav get some.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#390 PinkAnimal

@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:

Opinions are sometimes wrong cow or else they'd be called facts. You should know since most of your opinions are about as asinine as your defense of Sony anytime anyone says anything even remotely negative. Takes one to know one son?

Opinions are not wrong but they can certainly be dumb like yours.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#391  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

@i_p_daily: Then direct to Zero_epyon if you required further assistance my console gaming friend :)

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392 kingtito

@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:

Opinions are not wrong but they can certainly be dumb like yours.

Sorry kid but YOUR opinions, which you claim to be fact, are often wrong AND stupid. Check yo self before you wreck yo self son

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393  Edited By ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts

Delayed so that the game has time to meet @Zero_epyon hype thread.... Very suspicious.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#394  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@davillain- said:

@i_p_daily: Then direct to Zero_epyon if you required further assistance my console gaming friend :)

No you asked why everyone was waiting for GS score, in which I replied you've created hype threads before an know why everyone HERE is waiting for GS score.

Maybe you should see someone who can help you follow a simple conversation :(

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#395 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

If the game is released to the public unfinished and missing features thats how it should be reviewed. End of.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#396 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@thedork_knight said:

If the game is released to the public unfinished and missing features thats how it should be reviewed. End of.

Makes sense to you, I and everyone else except the cows. Their excuse is that it's trying something different therefore it should be treated differently lol.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@thedork_knight said:

Makes sense to you, I and everyone else except the cows. Their excuse is that it's trying something different therefore it should be treated differently lol.

Completely ridiculous, should GS have waited until a year after launch to review SFV considering they havent fully released the full game? Or wait until the master cheif collection was sorted? or how about only reviewing only 'game of the year' editions?

Cows and their daft logic.

Anyway 75 on metacritic, but knowing GS will over overscore it

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#398 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

A lot of people returning this game after realising its incomplete. Not good

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#399 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

@thedork_knight said:

This^^

This is why the PS2 era was the best, developers had no option to patch the game at a later date so they had to do it all before release which led to less issues and more complete games on release day.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@RR360DD said:

A lot of people returning this game after realising its incomplete. Not good

Source?