uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#1 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 59160 Posts

Looks like Sega is gonna Sega. Expect slop for Golden Axe.

Streets Of Rage 4 was too good, perfect. Let's wholly ignore that win and go for a fail.

Oh wells. At least Shinobi looks good.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44348 Posts

I’m really hoping that Golden Axe and Shinobi turn out well. Shinobi is definitely the most promising looking of the two so far though.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21703 Posts

I too also like 5 day old news lol.

Anyway, my thoughts are the same as the other thread though: only Shinobi looks good since it's pretty evident that Lizard Cube/Guard Crush are making it.

I also would have preferred a real SoR5 from them, especially since the SoR4 DLC survival mode was actually "revolutionary," but SEGA can't chain them to a desk. At least SoR: Revolutions is a spinoff so, even if it's bad, it won't taint the main series.

But with all that said, we still don't know who is making Revolutions or the others. With a 20XX release date for all of them, they're all a long ways away too, so it's honestly too early to start complaining. I'm more interested in what the phase 2 games are anyway, being I need my Virtua Fighter fix.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39373 Posts

Please be included in the package. Its so fitting

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56269 Posts

While playing Sunset Overdrive was more of a Jet Set Radio on crack, I for one hoped Jet Set Radio would be original and nothing like Sunset Overdrive is now. Shinobi and Jet Set Radio are the two main ones I'm looking forward to as well as Crazy Taxi (ironically, it would be cool to just say Crazy Uber lol) & not sure about Golden Axe as I never really play it. Hopefully, it'll be as good as Cup says it is.

dimebag667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By dimebag667
Member since 2003 • 3087 Posts

I could beat the Golden Axe arcade as a kid with just a couple bucks back in the day. It's just not that hard. I love the memory, but what really made that cool was the fantasy theme, riding creatures, the audio and the treasure goblins. The actual fighting was fine for the time, but nothing special.

GA and Shinobi are the only games in this collection that interest me, but their art styles are throwing me off. GA does look a little "let's go!" /floss boss, so that doesn't excite me. Just make it look cool like this. The backgrounds look awesome.

Loading Video...

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44624 Posts

It's ridiculously impressive the level of licensed content they manage to get for the game. It almost makes me want to play it... almost. Still not interested, but I'm impressed nonetheless.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#8 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19624 Posts

Shinobi and Jet Set Radio look very promising. If Shinobi has a combat system like SOR4, that would be dope!

Not sure how SOR Revolution and Golden Axe would work in 3D. But still looking forward to them.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#9 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6389 Posts

@uninspiredcup:

So far all we've seen is a snippet of gameplay from each, how about we wait until more is shown and known before you go being an uninspired cup.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22817 Posts

I'm rooting for Sega! Not sure how to feel about the games other than first blush visuals... Shinobi and golden Axe looked really cool. I was never that into crazy taxi...

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#11 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69998 Posts

Jet Set Radio all the way.🥳

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

Shinobi and Jet Set are the 2 I hope turn out well.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#13  Edited By Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26108 Posts

Super excited for a new Crazy Taxi! The last one on mobile was super fun and I wished they would have made a console port.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#14 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Wasnt a big fan of Crazy Taxi or JSR back in the day, I couldnt care less about those two. I was looking forward to a new Golden Axe game after SOR4 though but that new one and the new SOR look garbage.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#15  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34698 Posts

We got to see around 3 seconds of the games, and if I'm supposed to have opinions it would go something like this.

Golden Axe looked like something I do want to play. But I haven't played the original, so I'm immune to "they will **** everything up".

New SoR looks bad. No idea what they're thinking.

Don't care about JSR. Never played and don't really want to. Looked pretty nice though.

Crazy Taxi looked pretty cool. Hopefully it'll turn out good, cause the gaming industry is a barren wasteland when it comes to wacky arcade racing games right now.

Shinobi looks nice, which is obvious considering it's from the SoR4 team.