God Of War Hype Thread! Press ? repeatedly to hype - 9@GS 95 MC - Let the feast begin!

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#701 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3019 Posts

This game is f'n awesome! Thought I would hate the kid,but that little dude kicks ass once you start putting points into his skills.

MuD3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#702 MuD3
Member since 2011 • 2192 Posts

Got the last copy in the nearest 4 towns around me today. Enjoying it a lot. It's not really God of War... but I'm not upset about it.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#703 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@quadknight said:

I f*cking love this game! The deeper you go into it the better it gets.

I'm really loving the deep combat system and customization. Best GOW game ever and instantly my GOTY.

a slow burner for sure....lmao

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#704 KBFloYd

i just watched the ending on IGN

meh....no tears...just a big sequel setup imo.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#705 MirkoS77  Online
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

Kind of a major spoiler....

So The Blades of Chaos are in this after all.

This took me a bit by surprise.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#706  Edited By Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

At first I felt like I would have rather taken a different weapon, but once you upgrade them they're ok. I really like the axe though.

Was just going to continue mah journey, but the game is downloading another update. Jesus!

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#707  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56065 Posts
@Epak_ said:
@MirkoS77 said:

At first I felt like I would have rather taken a different weapon, but once you upgrade them they're ok. I really like the axe though.

Was just going to continue mah journey, but the game is downloading another update. Jesus!

I get the impression most of the thread doesn't know that we do, in fact, get the blades back. I was jumping for joy, since I'd finally accepted that there was just that damn Axe. I think it’s pure nostalgia talking here, The blades were fun and good, but I don’t think it’s necessarily better. The Axe is nice and a breathe of fresh air from the twin blades Axe all the way here. I throw the hamme- I mean Axe as much as I can lol.

As for those annoying updates, this is the soul reason why I always leave my PS4 on standby mode so I won't have to get interrupted on unwanted updates before starting the game up when I leave the house.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#708 Epak_

@davillain- said:
@Epak_ said:
@MirkoS77 said:

I get the impression most of the thread doesn't know that we do, in fact, get the blades back. I was jumping for joy, since I'd finally accepted that there was just that damn Axe. I think it’s pure nostalgia talking here, The blades were fun and good, but I don’t think it’s necessarily better. The Axe is nice and a breathe of fresh air from the twin blades Axe all the way here. I throw the hamme- I mean Axe as much as I can lol.

As for those annoying updates, this is the soul reason why I always leave my PS4 on standby mode so I won't have to get interrupted on unwanted updates before starting the game up when I leave the house.

The update must have just become available, since it just started downloading it when I wanted to continue. My systems are always on/standby and online.

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#709  Edited By ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts
@MirkoS77 said:

Its one thing that has almost been like code of honour. Everybody who finish the game tries to be very very quite about them. The Axe is better at first but once you discover that you can upgrade the blades they get better. Some very cool moves and ofcourse using them for puzzles and different blocked areas. I was saying that the game has a knack for every major story beat to give you new thing to play with. When I got them i was just starting to max out the axe skills and was like this is it? Then boom got them and a whole new tab opened up. It gets really fun when they throw bosses one ice and one fire at the same time to switch between them.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#710 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts
@ellos said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Its one thing that has almost been like code of honour. Everybody who finish the game tries to be very very quite about them. The Axe is better at first but once you discover that you can upgrade the blades they get better. Some very cool moves and ofcourse using them for puzzles and different blocked areas. I was saying that the game has a knack for every major story beat to give you new thing to play with. When I got them i was just starting to max out the axe skills and was like this is it? Then boom got them and a whole new tab opened up. It gets really fun when they throw bosses one ice and one fire at the same time to switch between them.

Definitely a highlight of the game. I'm surprised that this was kept secret for so long.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#711 Epak_

Beat the game, don't know how long it took, but there was never a moment I wished the game would end already. Talking 'bout epic, this is my GOTY unless Spiderman can beat it, which I really doubt but we'll see. If this game gets any story DLC I'll be getting it day one, the ending sure did hint at a sequel or story DLC. Excellent game.

BIack_Goku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#712 BIack_Goku
Member since 2016 • 724 Posts

That was definitely one of the highlights of the game. The sad part is I already knew it would be in the game since the ESRB rating description mentioned it long before release, but it was still epic.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#713 DaVillain  Moderator  Online

If there's one thing I like about this new and improve Kratos is, he's lay back. The previous Kratos was just not likable of a character at all, the voice change is not that noticeable and I think Christopher Judge did a nice job over the long lasting Terrence C. Carson previous Kratos voice actor. I'm actually taking my sweet time to not beat the game fast, and I want to discover as much as possible when it comes to hidden items and stuff like that.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#714 Zero_epyon
@uitravioience said:

This game is f'n awesome! Thought I would hate the kid,but that little dude kicks ass once you start putting points into his skills.

I found myself putting more points into him than on myself. Having him involved in the fight is absolutely necessary on hard difficulty.

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#715  Edited By ellos
@Zero_epyon said:
@uitravioience said:

I found myself putting more points into him than on myself. Having him involved in the fight is absolutely necessary on hard difficulty.

Playing it on the hardest difficult this time slowly as my first run was unhealthy. They are enemies that buff others and most enemeis tend to do super sayan transform to next lever during the battle. You can really cheese it with the kid, takes a long time but you can. It can be really difficult. I think a miss for the game is they should have implemented that capability for enemies to disable the kid. They do it on specific moment but I think they missed an opportunity to fully add it as a gameplay mechanic. Like when the kid annoys them they go after the kid and knock him down then if player cant revive him on a timer he gets disabled for the battle. No more arrows and his AOE magic.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#716 MirkoS77  Online

The axe is just too damn enjoyable not to use for me. It has that sense of weight and being able to target each enemy personally that makes it feel much more relevant and powerful. Crowd control with the Blades of Choas can definitely be useful as it was originally in certain circumstances, but it's not nearly so satisfying as going one on one as the axe allows. Plus, calling it back never ever gets old.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#717  Edited By MirkoS77  Online

One thing about this game that's bothersome is that it operates on the presumption everyone is well versed in Norse mythology. I've really no idea what is being discussed most of the time because I'm simply not familiar with the intricacies of the bedrock of what this story depends on. I know vaguely about Thor, Odin, etc but no others, and in terms of relations, I'm left at a complete loss. The lore helps a bit but it's all a tad overwhelming.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#718 deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
Member since 2009 • 4928 Posts

@davillain-: I disagree completely. I remember playing GOW3 and laughing out loud sometimes at how much of a ruthless badass he was. I loved the old Kratos. I hate the new voice actor the new drinking game should be drink everytime he says "Boy". Gow4 is still a great game and Im having a blast but I dont care for the characters or the father son relationship.

I dont give a shit about the story they are trying to deliver basicially your taking the ashes to the top of the highest mountain, everything else is irrelevant. Im looking forward to replaying gow3 remastered after this seeing how I just got my ps4. the back to back comparison should put it in better perspective for me.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#719 DaVillain  Moderator  Online

@Advid-Gamer said:

@davillain-: I disagree completely. I remember playing GOW3 and laughing out loud sometimes at how much of a ruthless badass he was. I loved the old Kratos. I hate the new voice actor the new drinking game should be drink everytime he says "Boy". Gow4 is still a great game and Im having a blast but I dont care for the characters or the father son relationship.

I dont give a shit about the story they are trying to deliver basicially your taking the ashes to the top of the highest mountain, everything else is irrelevant. Im looking forward to replaying gow3 remastered after this seeing how I just got my ps4. the back to back comparison should put it in better perspective for me.

Whatever works for you, that's all that matters. I played 6 God of War games and this new one was a nice fresh of breath air compare to the older series. Jim Sterling had the right idea, we called Atreus Boy now, that's his new name "Boy"

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#720 DaVillain  Moderator  Online

@MirkoS77 said:

One thing about this game that's bothersome is that it operates on the presumption everyone is well versed in Norse mythology. I've really no idea what is being discussed most of the time because I'm simply not familiar with the intricacies of the bedrock of what this story depends on. I know vaguely about Thor, Odin, etc but no others, and in terms of relations, I'm left at a complete loss. The lore helps a bit but it's all a tad overwhelming.

I can help explain some of the Norse Mythology stuff cause I was in the Anime Community were we all discussing this and I wasn't sure if I should mention it here but seeing you're post about it, convince me to do so. Before I begin, I'm gonna include Marvel's Thor (including Thor: Ragnarok movie) since it happens to be the standard Norse we have despite Marvel butcher some of the damn Mytho stuff.

There's 9 Realms and we'll divide famous Norse God's by those realms. I'll divide the 9 Realms into 3 subsection realms:

Subsection 1: Mortal Realms, I'll get this realms out of the way as other than famous Kings and mortals and stuff, there aren't a lot of actual God's tied to these realms.

• Midgard - Human Realm, pretty straightforward. Thor is actually often regarded as the guardian of this realm, even though he lives in Asgard.
  • Alfheim - Elven Realm, where the elves live, known for being a realm of lush greenery, bright, and elveny. This realm was created as a gift to Frey/Freyr, so it's possible he could construed as a guardian of this realm, though again, he doesn't reside in it.
  • Svartafaheim - Realm of the dark elves/dwarves, a dark subterrainian type realm. A lot of interpretations say that the dark elves may in fact be another name for the dwarves, but most pop fiction (including this) have clearly made the dwarves and dark evles a different species.

Subsection 2: The shady realms, I'm going over these next because they're pretty simple to summarize as well.

• Muspelheim - a primordial fire realm, ruled by Sutr (you see him in Thor Ragnarok), a powerful Jotun (giant) that basically causes the end of the world. His realm also has other fire demons in it and such and his realms interactions with Nelfheim is what creates oceans and stuff.
  • Nelfheim - an inhospitable realm of ice and snow with no prominent figures living here, though some historians say Nilfheim and Hel are linked together.
  • Hel - Hell/the underworld where dishonorable souls go, ruled by Hel, (Hela) the Goddess of Death and one of Loki's off-spring, not Odin (they tweaked this Goddess abit for Thor Ragnarok and butcher Hela in that movie)

Subsection 3: Godly Realms, this is where a vast majority of the godly figures in Norse mythology live.

Asgard - Realm of the Aesir, the main God's of Norse mythology. The ruler God is of course Odin, who with his brothers Vili and Ve defeated the first creature in existence, Ymir, who they used the corpse of to create the cosmos. Supposedly Odin was at one point banished from Asgard and his brothers banged his wife Frigg, and nothing else was mentioned of his brothers, but it's commonly conjectured Odin basically killed them for doing so and is why he is known as the primary Norse God and they are hardly mentioned after this and are largely forgotten. Odin has a weapon need Gungnir, and 8-legged flying horse called Sleipnir (a child of Loki's), and he has 2 Ravens and 2 wolves as allies. He is foretold to be killed by Fenril.

The other prominent Aesir are Thor, Baldr, and Tyr.

Thor is son of Odin and a giantess Jord, and he has an ass load of named mythological items and most stuff about him is well known from pop fiction. His wife is Sif and he had another giantess as a lover, Jarnsaxa. His kids are Prudr, Magni, and Modi. Sif is the mother of Ullr, the god of archery who has an unknown father... Thor is destined to die stalemating the Midgard Serpent during Ragnarok.

Baldr is Thor's brother, son of Odin/Frigg, and he's the god of light, purity, yatta yatta. His main claim to fame is Frigg made all things in existence vow to not harm him and he was loved by all things but she didn't bother making mistletoe vow as it seemed so harmless. Loki made an arrow/spear from mistletoe and killed Baldr by tricking his blind brother Hodr to throw it. Odin produced a son called Vali which avenged him by killing Hodr. The killing of Baldr is the catalyst that starts Ragnarok.

Tyr is one of many Norse God's of war and loses his hand to Fenrir and eventually is destined to be killed by Hel's guard dog Garm during Ragnarok.

Vanaheim - Realm of the Vanir, a rival deity clan of the Aesir.

The main head of the Vanir is Njord, a sea god, who is comparable to Poseidon.

His twin offspring are Freyr and Freya. Ullr and Heimdall are suspected to be Vanir but it's vague.

Freyr is a pretty big deal. He is the one who is destined to fight Sutr, who is basically responsible for the end of the world. He has a magical sword that can fight on it's own and has a badass boar steed pet thingy. Freya is basically the other leader of the valkryies other than Odin and they share the deceased honorable fallen between their halls.

Jotenheim - This is the giant realm, who are basically God's and are very similar to the Titans. Odin and his siblings were born of Giants, Ymir was a giant, and the Asgardians bang giant/giantesses left and right.

Overall, there's an ass load of Giants, but the most important ones are Loki, Aegir/Ran, Hyrrokin, and Skymir.

Loki is pretty famous, but his most important contributions are killing Baldr, starting Ragnarok, and his children, Midgard Serpent, Fenril, and Hel.

Hyrrokin was a giantess known with strength even greater than Thor's and was the only person that could move Baldyrs ship, which was the biggest ship of them all. She also gave birth to wolves Skoll and Hatti who chase Dagr and Not (day/night) who are Giants responsible for night/day.

Aegir/Ran are sea good Giants comparable in strength to Njord.

Gerdr is the wife of Freyr and Skafi is married to Njord and Odin at one point.

Skymir is just this really powerful and mischeivous giant known for being an illusionist and being particularly large. I think he was a villain in a Thor movie at one point.

Side note: Norse Gods are a bunch of Assholes, Far worse than Greek Gods, but far more interesting. Not just you, but I hope others find this helpful as well and it should be noted the game Hellblade also sheds some light into this since I played that game.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#721 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69412 Posts
Loading Video...

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#722 KBFloYd

@Pedro said:
Loading Video...

rotten tomatoes just gave it a score of 80%

IMDB has it at 7.5

wonderful popcorn movie

LOL

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#723 MirkoS77  Online

@davillain-: appreciate you taking the time and effort to lay things out. It's a bit less confusing for me now; I think with a few more playthroughs this should become clearer.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#724 Zero_epyon
@Pedro said:
Loading Video...

8 hours of a 30+ hour game. Nice.

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#725 ellos
@MirkoS77 said:

@davillain-: appreciate you taking the time and effort to lay things out. It's a bit less confusing for me now; I think with a few more playthroughs this should become clearer.

If you have beaten the game you don't really need to go deep on mythology. All you need to understand really is Loki, Baldr and relation to how Ragnarok starts. Its fine to read up about other characters but for this game those are the most important topics. I don't want to project too deep with my thoughts and spoil things and perhaps they are wrong. Just that the son is the most interesting story connecting the game cool twist with the mythology. Also if you know who Kratos is and what his motivations are in this game then the game fucks with him just when you think finally hes done the right thing.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#726 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

Starting to feel critics really need to get over themselves. No way is this a ten. It's an 8 and maybe a 9 when the first surprise shows up.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#727 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@Bread_or_Decide said:

Starting to feel critics really need to get over themselves. No way is this a ten. It's an 8 and maybe a 9 when the first surprise shows up.

Boy/10. GoTG.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#728 Bread_or_Decide

@Shewgenja said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:

Boy/10. GoTG.

I laughed.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#729 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

I haven't completed yet. I'm about 20 hours in (looking for a cure for the boy), but it's easily one of the best, most polished and content packed games i have ever played. The game is so, so much better than my most optimistic expectations, it's not even funny!

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#730 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44049 Posts

@KBFloYd said:
@Pedro said:
Loading Video...

IMDB has it at 7.5

wonderful popcorn movie

LOL

Hank & Bobby Hill of War...

Lol :P

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#731 PAL360
@KBFloYd said:
@Pedro said:
Loading Video...

IMDB has it at 7.5

wonderful popcorn movie

LOL

It's easy to spot those who haven't played the game lol

Combat, puzzles and gameplay in general have been the most praised aspects, and they are 95% of the game. I would say it's actually one of the deepest and funnest combat i have experienced in a long time ;)

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#732 Zero_epyon

Just started fighting the Valkeryies. Ho...ly....hell

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#733 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

Just noticed Germany sales, GOW taking the first 5 of 6 positions.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#734 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

Game is killer so far. Picked it up yesterday, and just got back to Midgard from Alfheim.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#735 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@PAL360 said:

I haven't completed yet. I'm about 20 hours in (looking for a cure for the boy), but it's easily one of the best, most polished and content packed games i have ever played. The game is so, so much better than my most optimistic expectations, it's not even funny!

Same here, except you are farther along in the plot than I am. I stop to do all of the sidequest stuff I possibly can before moving in the story... Although, I'm pretty damn OP now from all the upgrades.

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#736 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

so how come there arent any Xbone game topics permanently stuck to the top of SW boards. I mean why not permanent 'Say poo if you love Sea of Thieves' -thread for the sad xboners?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#737 deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0

@Bread_or_Decide: it really starts slow. Game picks up after u have combat unlocked and upgrades. Story sucks kratos comes off as a old weak has been that still gets the job done somehow, instead of the ruthless badass we all loved.

Calling is son boy 1000000000000 times got old for me after the first hr now I just cringe.

It's a great game it's just not a god of war game I'm playing because I enjoy the game play the story doesn't drive me at all.

I would give it a 8

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#738 PAL360
@Shewgenja said:
@PAL360 said:

Same here, except you are farther along in the plot than I am. I stop to do all of the sidequest stuff I possibly can before moving in the story... Although, I'm pretty damn OP now from all the upgrades.

I have done a few sidequests and alot of exploration too, and i'm playing on hard. Maybe i have played for more than 20 hours, maybe 30, i don't know :P

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#739 Bread_or_Decide

@Advid-Gamer said:

@Bread_or_Decide: it really starts slow. Game picks up after u have combat unlocked and upgrades. Story sucks kratos comes off as a old weak has been that still gets the job done somehow, instead of the ruthless badass we all loved.

Calling is son boy 1000000000000 times got old for me after the first hr now I just cringe.

It's a great game it's just not a god of war game I'm playing because I enjoy the game play the story doesn't drive me at all.

I would give it a 8

I was hoping the story would get better. Damn.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#740 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52425 Posts

Atrues' character just went full garbo. Who wrote this shit?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#741 deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0

@Bread_or_Decide said:
@Advid-Gamer said:

I would give it a 8

I was hoping the story would get better. Damn.

Im not sure how far I am in the game but I Have all of the combos for everything unlocked already. Well over 20 hrs but I have done alot of side content. So far there is no story other then you are trying to get to the highest mountain. Zero story except for the talking head that tells stories on the boat and the interaction with the witch. In the other Gow games seeing how the story ended drove me to play the game then I replayed it because they were fun. This is all gameplay and a made up reason to be on a journey.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#742 Epak_

@freedomfreak said:

Atrues' character just went full garbo. Who wrote this shit?

Ah you're at that part, I really wanted to smack him.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#743 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

@Epak_: Glad you replied because I don't know how to post spoilers from my phone. And yeah, as a dad, I wanted to smack him too.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#744  Edited By lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

@henrythefifth said:

so how come there arent any Xbone game topics permanently stuck to the top of SW boards. I mean why not permanent 'Say poo if you love Sea of Thieves' -thread for the sad xboners?

This is a highly hyped game that released a week ago? Threads only really get stickied nowadays if there are excessive same-topic threads.

Edit: For further evidence, this was only just stickied IIRC. Back in the day, huge release hype threads were stickied immediately... PS or Xbox.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#745 Pedro

Could PSN be any slower for a measly 1.19 GB update? :|

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#746 Zero_epyon
@Shewgenja said:
@PAL360 said:

You think you're OP? Try fighting a Valkyrie.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#747  Edited By Pedro

My first few hours of playing is very positive. The game still has its walking cutscenes but significantly less than I anticipated. Kratos is still a douche at the moment.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#748 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45090 Posts
@Pedro said:

My first few hours of playing is very positive. The game still has its walking cutscenes but significantly less than I anticipated. Kratos is still a douche at the moment.

It gets better and better the more you play. The game has great pacing.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#749 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Finished the game and overall I loved it, to make my post short I will just say I agree with the Angry Joe review basically, he brings up some good points/criticisms about the game and I feel the same way. Overall its great, I'm not sure if I am going to do the end of game stuff, I did a lot of side quests but I dont really feel compelled to do the rest and get the best equipment since I already finished it.

It would be cool if they added leaderboard support to the game later, I love the combat and if they added a trophy for finishing harder difficulty I'd probably give it a shot at some point. Its a great game in this genre, I thoroughly enjoyed it, personally I felt at time there was a little too much backtracking and Im not really into too much puzzles(or the climbing stuff, but luckily not too much of that) I would have preferred more combat scenarios and more story, but that's just me .. Its a well rounded game overall , no major complaints

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#750 Pedro

@SolidGame_basic: I can concur to the pacing.