Give a shout out to a fellow System Warrior

• 152 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by Kinthalis (5502 posts) -

@BPoole96 said:

I'll try to make this list as comprehensive as I can. Thank you to all who have stuck around throughout the years and have enabled me to waste countless hours of my life reading nonsense on this board! :P

@Heil68@seanmcloughlin @charizard1605 @jg4xchamp@DarkLink77 @TheEroica @wis3boi @clyde46 @Floppy_Jim @psymon100 @mems_1224 @ArisShadows@darkspineslayer @R4gn4r0k@Sweenix @AdrianWerner@getyeryayasout @tagyhag @nameless-one @ChubbyGuy40 @Giancar @heretrix@SolidTy@Sagem28 @Wasdie @Jankarcop@Kinthalis @Stevo_the_gamer @Xaero_Gravity @Clock-w0rk @heeweesRus @Douevenlift_bro @I_can_haz

;)

#52 Posted by R4gn4r0k (26939 posts) -

@IgGy621985 said:

I give shout out to @TheEroica, @seanmcloughlin, @R4gn4r0k, @clyde46, @Wasdie, @AdrianWerner, true legends of System Wars. Also, @Davekeeh for pretty good trolling :-P

A legend is way too much credit :p

I've always enjoyed your post as well Iggy. As for trolls I'll give a shout out to the persistent @loosingENDS and @ispeakfact :p

#53 Edited by R4gn4r0k (26939 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

To all you bitches who didn't mention me...

You break my heart

You are my favourite sheep king

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
#54 Posted by deactivated-59b71619573a1 (38222 posts) -

@heretrix said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

Far too hard to give a shoutout cos there's SO MANY cool guys here that I like and I KNOW I will forget someone important and they will be mad at me D:

But here goes anyway

@Heil68@TheEroica@Animal-Mother@jg4xchamp@clyde46@freedomfreak@foxhound_fox@R4gn4r0k@lundy86_4@DarkLink77@Blabadon@wis3boi@funsohng@ReadingRainbow4@BPoole96

You deserve to be kicked in the crotch.

Balls!! See??? I always forget people I like haha

#55 Posted by deactivated-59b71619573a1 (38222 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@charizard1605 said:

To all you bitches who didn't mention me...

You break my heart

You are my favourite sheep king

Chaz is the WORST sheep king lol What kind of king doesn't buy a WiiU (on last update anyway)

#56 Posted by R4gn4r0k (26939 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

Chaz is the WORST sheep king lol What kind of king doesn't buy a WiiU (on last update anyway)

He doesn't have a WiiU ??! What a troll sheep king >:(

#57 Posted by nintendoboy16 (33507 posts) -

Shoutouts to:

AdobeArtist, princessgomez, DarkLink77, mitu123 (haven't seen him in a while), seanmcloughlin, FE_Man

#58 Edited by heretrix (37792 posts) -

I wanna give a shout out to the entirety of System Wars. It is at times frustrating, fascinating, and completely fucking stupid.

But it's a great way to pass the time. Special shout out to the System Wars podcast guys @TheEroica and @Heil68..

Other great people: @clyde46, @seanmcloughlin, @Stevo_the_gamer,@Wasdie, @AdobeArtist, @freedomfreak,@BPoole96

Good times. Thanks guys.

#59 Posted by Blabadon (33030 posts) -

What is this

#61 Edited by Xaero_Gravity (9788 posts) -

@Blabadon:

Oh yeah, this old guy too.

#62 Edited by LJS9502_basic (161945 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

Im your arch nemesis? I dont even know who you are.....

LOL....shout out to mems for making me laugh.

#63 Edited by deactivated-59b71619573a1 (38222 posts) -

@heretrix said:

I wanna give a shout out to the entirety of System Wars. It is at times frustrating, fascinating, and completely fucking stupid.

But it's a great way to pass the time. Special shout out to the System Wars podcast guys @TheEroica and @Heil68..

Other great people: @clyde46, @seanmcloughlin, @Stevo_the_gamer,@Wasdie, @AdobeArtist, @freedomfreak,@BPoole96

Good times. Thanks guys.

Those E3 podcasts were good times my man

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#64 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (5004 posts) -

@nintendoboy16 said:

Shoutouts to:

AdobeArtist, princessgomez, DarkLink77, mitu123 (haven't seen him in a while), seanmcloughlin, FE_Man

I've barely been here, and I got mentioned. Shows how awesome I am.

#65 Posted by deactivated-59b71619573a1 (38222 posts) -

@princessgomez92 said:

@nintendoboy16 said:

Shoutouts to:

Well I WAS going to mention you under your old name cos I couldn't rememvber this one :P

But yeah how could I leave you out? The sexual tension between you and Freedom is palpable

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#66 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (5004 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

@princessgomez92 said:

@nintendoboy16 said:

Shoutouts to:

Well I WAS going to mention you under your old name cos I couldn't rememvber this one :P

But yeah how could I leave you out? The sexual tension between you and Freedom is palpable

Oh, you'll remember this one soon enough. :P

That sexual tension isn't going anywhere.

#67 Edited by Bigboi500 (35550 posts) -

Slashkice, tagyhag, Charizard, Blabadon, Lucianu, BKKristian, Mitu, Tecmogirl, Zephar, Adobe, yokofox, foxhound, chutebox, floppy, wasdie and many others I forgot and can't therefor misspell their usernames.

#68 Edited by John_Matherson (2085 posts) -

This thread is still going??? lol

And shoutout to myself for literally spending the last 9 hours creating the KIllzone: Shadow Fall hype thread! That's literally how long it took. 9 hours. Nine Ficken hours!!!

#69 Posted by freedomfreak (49799 posts) -
@John_Matherson said:

And shoutout to myself for literally spending the last 9 hours creating the KIllzone: Shadow Fall hype thread! That's literally how long it took. 9 hours. Nine Ficken hours!!!

Yeah, man. Good going with those hype threads.

#70 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (9788 posts) -

@John_Matherson said:

9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors.

#71 Posted by John_Matherson (2085 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:
@John_Matherson said:

Yeah, man. Good going with those hype threads.

Thanks!

#72 Posted by senses_fail_06 (7091 posts) -

Well this is depressing.

*slits wrist*

#73 Posted by deactivated-59b71619573a1 (38222 posts) -

@John_Matherson said:

I see modesty isn't your thing then?

They are good though

#74 Posted by good_sk8er7 (4325 posts) -

@John_Matherson for making some of the best threads.

@ZZoMBiE13 for linking every game he suggests

@finalstar2007 for his coverage of obscure JRPGs

@_Matt_ for having civil discussions always

@charizard1605 because not enough people gave you a shout out

And everyone else on the GS forums. Either for being cool, or for being ridiculous to the point of being entertaining. ;)

#75 Posted by John_Matherson (2085 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

@John_Matherson said:

I see modesty isn't your thing then?

They are good though

It is, I'm modest in the sense that I didn't create my threads to get a pat on the back (while they are really nice) from you guys, but I created them out of personally wanting to. So I reserve the right to be as modest or cocky as I want to be, but I hate cocky people. That post isn't to brag or stroke my own ego, it was actually a complaint of how long it took me to create the darn thread. If you go to the KZSF thread, you'll see the same tone of complaint at the bottom of the OP :)

#76 Edited by _Matt_ (10433 posts) -

@Xaero_Gravity said:

It's refreshing to see SW get along. I mean, we're all here for the same reason, because we love games.

So true *manly tear*

#77 Posted by _Matt_ (10433 posts) -

@good_sk8er7 said:

Too kind. I do try where possible, thank you, sir.

This thread is great for warm fuzzy feelings ^__^

#78 Posted by good_sk8er7 (4325 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

@good_sk8er7 said:

Not for everyone >.<

But yeah, just know that it's appreciated :)

#79 Edited by Xaero_Gravity (9788 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

@good_sk8er7 said:

Enjoy it while it lasts, it's all gonna go to shit for the next few weeks. D:

#80 Posted by _Matt_ (10433 posts) -

@Xaero_Gravity said:

@_Matt_ said:

@good_sk8er7 said:

Enjoy it while it lasts, it's all gonna go to shit for the next few weeks. D:

I shall treasure it for as long as feasibly possible...

This peace feels like I'm sure it felt like in WWI where Germans and English played football together in no mans land....

#81 Posted by bobbetybob (19370 posts) -
@John_Matherson said:

Took you longer to make the thread than it will to complete the game.

Oh come on it wouldn't be a System Wars thread without a little mockery.

#83 Posted by PsychoLemons (3163 posts) -

A shout to PrincessGomez92. Definitely not an alt account.

#84 Posted by bbkkristian (14971 posts) -

@darkspineslayer said:

@Xaero_Gravity: shout to other people, Ninny.

Speaking of Ninnies, Phazonblazer for being my dealer. I swear I'll have your money soon, don't break my knees.

bbkkristian for being my P4A arch rival. Wish we could play again.

And Willy105 for somehow keeping SWM around this long.

Winter break isn't far, friend! :D

#85 Posted by PhazonBlazer (12013 posts) -

Shout out to @PhazonBlazer for making some of the best threads here on System Wars.

#86 Posted by Spartan070 (16402 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

@Xaero_Gravity said:

It's refreshing to see SW get along. I mean, we're all here for the same reason, because we love games.

So true *manly tear*

#87 Posted by Sweenix (5957 posts) -

WAIT!!

@2ndwonder

How could i forget my fav mod :P even if he isn't a system wars warrior.

#88 Posted by good_sk8er7 (4325 posts) -

@yokofox33 One of my favorite posters, haven't really seen much from you since I've been back though.

#89 Posted by TheEroica (17229 posts) -

There is literally no way I can get all of the names on this post that I should, especially given all the really cool ways I know and interact with everyone...

I'll say thanks to my pedal to the metal crew for making system wars more than just a forum.

Thanks to each and every guest that has been on the show, I have legitimately enjoyed each and every conversation I've had with everyone on system wars.

I know its a cop out to not put names, but I look at my skype list of a hundred people on this forum and I'm glad I get to chat/play games with every one of em...

System Wars has great personalities and community members... to all of you who stuck around after the switch, I tip my hat to you, even the trolls. The best system wars isn't the one where we all sing and hold hands, like everything in life, its gotta be sweet and sour to wanna wake up in the morning.

#90 Posted by bbkkristian (14971 posts) -

Super!!!! :D

#93 Posted by John_Matherson (2085 posts) -

wow didn't realize how serious system wars is until this thread. lmao

#94 Posted by picklesurprise (185 posts) -

@BPoole96 said:

I'll try to make this list as comprehensive as I can. Thank you to all who have stuck around throughout the years and have enabled me to waste countless hours of my life reading nonsense on this board! :P

@Heil68@seanmcloughlin @charizard1605 @jg4xchamp@DarkLink77 @TheEroica @wis3boi @clyde46 @Floppy_Jim @psymon100 @mems_1224 @ArisShadows@darkspineslayer @Blabadon@R4gn4r0k@Sweenix @AdrianWerner@getyeryayasout @tagyhag @Animal-Mother@nameless-one @ChubbyGuy40 @Giancar @heretrix@SolidTy@Sagem28 @Wasdie @Jankarcop@Kinthalis @Stevo_the_gamer @Xaero_Gravity @Clock-w0rk @heeweesRus @Douevenlift_bro @I_can_haz

These are all of the users I'd like to ban.

#95 Edited by Xaero_Gravity (9788 posts) -

@picklesurprise said:

@BPoole96 said:

@Heil68@seanmcloughlin @charizard1605 @jg4xchamp@DarkLink77 @TheEroica @wis3boi @clyde46 @Floppy_Jim @psymon100 @mems_1224 @ArisShadows@darkspineslayer @Blabadon@R4gn4r0k@Sweenix @AdrianWerner@getyeryayasout @tagyhag @Animal-Mother@nameless-one @ChubbyGuy40 @Giancar @heretrix@SolidTy@Sagem28 @Wasdie @Jankarcop@Kinthalis @Stevo_the_gamer @Xaero_Gravity @Clock-w0rk @heeweesRus @Douevenlift_bro @I_can_haz

Pfft. Been there, done that.

#96 Edited by TheEroica (17229 posts) -

@picklesurprise said:

@BPoole96 said:

Me too...!!!

#97 Posted by cainetao11 (32459 posts) -

Shout out to my old buddy SpiritofFire117 had fun on firefight back in day

SolidTy had some great, interesting talks about games with ya bro

Stevo_the_gamer, super600, some long timers here I remember from me first getting here.

Charizard for helping me with choice DS/3DS titles in past

Aku101 god that fanboy cracked me up!!!

#98 Edited by mems_1224 (56914 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

@picklesurprise said:

@BPoole96 said:

Me too...!!!

Sorry guys. Im never getting banned. Im unbannable.

#99 Edited by psymon100 (6835 posts) -

@picklesurprise said:

@BPoole96 said:

shout out to @picklesurprise

#100 Posted by Blabadon (33030 posts) -

I'm listed but my alts aren't :(