Giant Enemy Crab

This topic is locked from further discussion.

runker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 runker
Member since 2008 • 472 Posts
Oh, this and Ridge Racer, RIDGE RACER, were great. Why can't E3 be like that anymore?
Avatar image for II-FBIsniper-II
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 II-FBIsniper-II
Member since 2005 • 18067 Posts
Re-watch this year's Nintendo Press Conference.
AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts
Last E3 while disappointing had lots of Lampoons and funny remarks too, Ever heard of Ravy Drums?
white_sox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#4 white_sox
Member since 2006 • 17442 Posts
Some guy stumbling on his words is nothing compared to Nintendo's E3 08'
runker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 runker
Member since 2008 • 472 Posts

white_sox

True, True, Ravi Drums was embarrasing, but he's a legend now.

cloudff7tm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cloudff7tm
Member since 2006 • 3975 Posts

white_sox

No! Sony's 2006 press conference will never be beat. Nintendo's E3 was pretty sad, but that press conference was just embarrassing.

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts

[QUOTE="white_sox"]Some guy stumbling on his words is nothing compared to Nintendo's E3 08'
cloudff7tm

No! Sony's 2006 press conference will never be beat. Nintendos's E3 was pretty sad, but that press conference was just embarrassing.

Dude Are you serious? This year's E3 was the worst fiasco ever. Nintendo = We're Rich, like Sony last gen, except that we wont deliver at all clap clap
110million

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 110million
Member since 2008 • 14910 Posts
[QUOTE="cloudff7tm"]

[QUOTE="white_sox"]Some guy stumbling on his words is nothing compared to Nintendo's E3 08'
AgentA-Mi6

No! Sony's 2006 press conference will never be beat. Nintendos's E3 was pretty sad, but that press conference was just embarrassing.

Dude Are you serious? This year's E3 was the worst fiasco ever. Nintendo = We're Rich, like Sony last gen, except that we wont deliver at all clap clap

Yeah, in fact, Nintendo's 2007 was already worse then Sony's E3 2006, and then Nintendo 2008 was even worse then 2007, at this rate, next year their going to announce that they won't make any more games, and shovelware is mandatory purchase once a week or your Wii is de-activated.
Hippostrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Hippostrike
Member since 2006 • 1014 Posts
[QUOTE="cloudff7tm"]

AgentA-Mi6

Nintendo was amazingly pathetic but it wasn't funny. Nintendo's conference was just rage inducing.
cloudff7tm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cloudff7tm
[QUOTE="cloudff7tm"]

AgentA-Mi6

True but

Ridgeeeeeeeee Racerrrrrrrrrrrrrr :lol:

FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE US DOLLLARS. :shock:

Genji 2 i based off of battles that actually took place in ancient Japan. So here's this Giant Enemy Crab. :|

There is a lot of great new features for Genji 2, including real time weapon change. O RLY. Flip crab on it's back and attack it's weak point for massive damage.

OMG weak points. :|

Plus that guy playing Warhawk with the sixaxis. He can't even fly correctly and he couldn't even land the damn plane right.

Wii still got some good games this year so who cares. Nintendo's press conference was disapointing, but Sony's was just plain out embarrassing.

ReaperV7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ReaperV7
Member since 2008 • 6756 Posts
Ravi's drum solo let alone kills sony's e3 2006 conference.....and the whole performance by those 4 people playing wii music....god help me....that was a sad but entertaining day....
EVOLV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 EVOLV3
Member since 2008 • 12210 Posts
Hopefully the next E3 will be pro'er then this years.
ReaperV7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ReaperV7
[QUOTE="AgentA-Mi6"][QUOTE="cloudff7tm"]

cloudff7tm

True but

Genji 2 i based off of battles that actually took place in ancient Japan. So here's this Giant Enemy Crab. :|

There is a lot of great new features for Genji 2, including real time weapon change. O RLY. Flip crab on it's back and attack it's weak point for massive damage.

Plus that guy playing Warhawk with the sixaxis. He can't even fly correctly and he couldn't even land the damn plane right.

Wii still got some good games this year so who cares. Nintendo's press conference was disapointing, but Sony's was just plain out embarrassing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XR7LaJLLf8

GinoNYC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 GinoNYC
Member since 2008 • 470 Posts
Nintendo '08 comes pretty close. I'd say E3 2005 was the last "good" E3, though. All 3 of the consoles were unveiled...the gaming community was a lot more calm back then.
110million

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 110million
Member since 2008 • 14910 Posts
[QUOTE="cloudff7tm"][QUOTE="AgentA-Mi6"] Dude Are you serious? This year's E3 was the worst fiasco ever. Nintendo = We're Rich, like Sony last gen, except that we wont deliver at all clap clapReaperV7

True but

Lol, exactly. I remember face palming a lot at Sony's 2006 E3, but I was down right cringing at Nintendo's, the dancing alone to Wii music, was over 9000 more embarassing then anything Sony could do in the next 10,000 years. Also, the WIi didn't get many good games past E3, most of the good titles were really early.
ReaperV7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ReaperV7
[QUOTE="ReaperV7"][QUOTE="cloudff7tm"]

True but

110million

Lol, exactly. I remember face palming a lot at Sony's 2006 E3, but I was down right cringing at Nintendo's, the dancing alone to Wii music, was over 9000 more embarassing then anything Sony could do in the next 10,000 years. Also, the WIi didn't get many good games past E3, most of the good titles were really early.

i think that day when i watched it live.... my lungs exploded when the 4 people jumped all together in the air when they were done performing wii music...i almost passed out from laughing that day.
cloudff7tm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 cloudff7tm
[QUOTE="cloudff7tm"][QUOTE="AgentA-Mi6"] Dude Are you serious? This year's E3 was the worst fiasco ever. Nintendo = We're Rich, like Sony last gen, except that we wont deliver at all clap clapReaperV7

True but

I take back everything I said. :lol:

FragTycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 FragTycoon
Member since 2008 • 6430 Posts
[QUOTE="ReaperV7"][QUOTE="cloudff7tm"]

True but

OMG weak points. :|

cloudff7tm

I take back everything I said. :lol:

I dont see how anyone could possibly top that disaster....

That lady was CREEPY!!!!

espoac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#21 espoac
Member since 2005 • 4342 Posts
Microsoft still hasn't had a really embarrassing press conference. They try too hard, I think. All I want is one bad, yet hilarious press conference, Microsoft, that's all. The very least they could do is have the Ninja Blade developer come on stage and brag about how many quicktime events his game has like he did in Game Informer.
skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts
Re-watch this year's Nintendo Press Conference.II-FBIsniper-II
Pretty much. I dont think anyones going to be forgetting it any time soon. I guess staying up till 4 in the morning was worth the laugh, even if it was so cringe worthy...
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Member since 2007 • 5749 Posts
ReaperV7, you beat me to it and posted the video...i was about to post it:P , but damn ... was that epic or what.:lol:
Auricom-R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#24 Auricom-R
Member since 2006 • 465 Posts

Sony 06 was decent with some hysterically awkward/dumb moments, but at least it was interesting to watch.

Nintendo in 07 and 08 was godawful on the other hand. So friggin boring, dissapointing, and depressing to watch as an old fan.Â