Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24921 Posts

Kinda sad this series went from realistic hardcore tactical shooter to broken and buggy just cause game.

speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1415 Posts

About right for an arcade shooter game that proclaimed itself as a tactical shooter.

bussinrounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 bussinrounds
Member since 2009 • 3324 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
Loading Video...

Kinda sad this series went from realistic hardcore tactical shooter to broken and buggy just cause game.

Only one (the first) game in the series was that anyway, so it's been a while and nobody in their right minds would expect anything close to that from UBIshit in these times.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ghosts4ever
@bussinrounds said:
@ghosts4ever said:
Loading Video...

Only one (the first) game in the series was that anyway, so it's been a while and nobody in their right minds would expect anything close to that from UBIshit in these times.

Not really.

I remember PC GRAW was also great

Loading Video...

It was console GRAW that was bad third person shooter.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5  Edited By pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

Heh. I think comparing to Just Cause is giving Breakpoint too much credit.

bussinrounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bussinrounds
Member since 2009 • 3324 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@bussinrounds said:
@ghosts4ever said:
Loading Video...

Not really.

I remember PC GRAW was also great

Loading Video...

It was console GRAW that was bad third person shooter.

Maybe not terrible, but great is stretching it a bit there.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#7 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58948 Posts

Mean, didn't need him to me Ghost Recon had turned to shit. Been like that for years.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#8 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

I tried to get into the last Ghost Recon, but it was very underwhelming and generic. Not surprised the latest just oozes mediocrity. Similar to Splinter Cell, it's time to simply pull the plug on these once great franchises.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
deactivated-5f4e2292197f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
Member since 2015 • 1374 Posts

Are you just listening to people who just hate on it, or played it and feel same way.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@saltslasher said:

Are you just listening to people who just hate on it, or played it and feel same way.

He's just hating on it because other people are, it went open world so ghost automatically hates it, so never listen to ghost because if he says something is bad then 99% of the time its actually good.

Just wait until someone posts a video of the new Doom game being shit, he will flip his wig lol.

Ghosts has the worst taste in games, I mean he play Doom so it comes naturally to him :)

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

I played my OG Xbox Ghost Recon games recently and had a blast. I was like ‘here’s your formula, here’s why we like these games’. Nope. I guess they want the franchise to crash and burn. Advanced Warfare was the end of Ghost Recon imo. They never recovered after that debacle.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

At it's best this game can be a breaking point where we all get sick of cookie-cutter Ubisoft open world games stuffed with insane amounts of microtransactions.

Though I do wonder if all the reviewers rate it down for those reasons or for the fact that game really doesn't seem to run very well...

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

Even as a fan of Ubisoft open world cookie cutter map clearing games, I gotta say: enough. They don't need multiple samey Tom Clancy series in addition to Far Cry, Ass Creed and Watch Dogs.

They should have kept a linear tactical action series as a change of pace from the endless open worlds.

VagrantSnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14 VagrantSnow
Member since 2018 • 645 Posts

The series isn't exactly known for consistent quality to begin with. The series has had an identity problem straight from the sequel to the very original game.

Still, it is a shame that after wildlands, ubisoft turned it into yet another one of their 'ubisoft formula' games.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ghosts4ever
@i_p_daily said:
@saltslasher said:

He's just hating on it because other people are, it went open world so ghost automatically hates it, so never listen to ghost because if he says something is bad then 99% of the time its actually good.

Just wait until someone posts a video of the new Doom game being shit, he will flip his wig lol.

Ghosts has the worst taste in games, I mean he play Doom so it comes naturally to him :)

I hate it because ubisoft turn into casual crap.

Ghost recon suppose to be one of the most hardcore, realistic tactical shooter of its time. not open world just cause crap it has now.

so according to you best taste is casual open world console trash instead of hardcore immersive games. great!!

Loading Video...

This was real ghost recon. required tactics, planning, strategy and it was great. now its open world game like 99% of them.

if RDR2 didnot had western setting. i would had no interest in it.

now after this ghost recon. i really hope ubisoft will never announced new splinter cell. and im glad they are not. they will ruined my splinter cell like any other series by turning it into open world RPG.

so my friends, if you only play or talk about racing and open world games. than its called worst taste in games.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#16 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58948 Posts

Only IP Ubisoft hasn't raped is Rayman, and that's probably because they haven't figured out how yet.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11084 Posts

I'm burnt out on Just Cause, and I would STILL choose it over what Ghost Recon became any day.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#18 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts
@R4gn4r0k said:

At it's best this game can be a breaking point where we all get sick of cookie-cutter Ubisoft open world games stuffed with insane amounts of microtransactions.

Though I do wonder if all the reviewers rate it down for those reasons or for the fact that game really doesn't seem to run very well...

I think the main issue with the core game (ignoring the microtransactions and loot grind stuff) is how bad the AI is.

its borderline broken at times. at times the AI will just break and stand still hiding in cover until you walk right in front of them. they won't even peak out from cover if you are 5 feet away on the other side of it you need to get behind the cover for them to do anything

xHedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 xHedon
Member since 2018 • 293 Posts

Summit Strike is the best one ever.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:
@saltslasher said:

Ghost recon suppose to be one of the most hardcore, realistic tactical shooter of its time. not open world just cause crap it has now.

so according to you best taste is casual open world console trash instead of hardcore immersive games. great!!

Loading Video...

This was real ghost recon. required tactics, planning, strategy and it was great. now its open world game like 99% of them.

now after this ghost recon. i really hope ubisoft will never announced new splinter cell. and im glad they are not. they will ruined my splinter cell like any other series by turning it into open world RPG.

so my friends, if you only play or talk about racing and open world games. than its called worst taste in games.

Everyone on here knows you have the worst opinions, that is an undebatable fact.

You know of 2 genres I play, not all the genres I play, know the difference.

These type of games are designed to be best played with friends (look up the word and then figure out how to get some) and that's what I will be doing with this game.

So since you've made a thread about someone else's opinion of the game how about you give us your opinion based on what you've played so far, or are you just gonna shout your biased hate from a distance???

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ghosts4ever

@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:
@saltslasher said:

Loading Video...

Everyone on here knows you have the worst opinions, that is an undebatable fact.

These type of games are designed to be best played with friends (look up the word and then figure out how to get some) and that's what I will be doing with this game.

So since you've made a thread about someone else's opinion of the game how about you give us your opinion based on what you've played so far, or are you just gonna shout your biased hate from a distance???

1. not everyone. just some console gamers who play movie games.

2. you still cant list your fav games outside of forza.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:
@saltslasher said:

Loading Video...

I asked a question, so stop deflecting. You made this thread to throw your hate at this game and yet you haven't even played it lol.

I mean if you were taking the piss we could all understand, but you're not you genuinely hate this game without so much as played it, and that's why you're deflecting trying to change the subject to me. See your opinions are the worst, its undebatable, which sucks for you :(

You really suck at this.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Ghosts4ever

@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:

Loading Video...

I asked a question, so stop deflecting. You made this thread to throw your hate at this game and yet you haven't even played it lol.

I was a fan of original Ghost recon. they ruined it. i have rights to complain.

they turn hardcore tactical game to casual open world.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@ghosts4ever: Poor ghosts Ubi didn't make the game you wanted them to, so the game is automatically shit. Would you like some tissues for your issues...

Its ghosts so we're gonna need more meg

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

I thought it was different when I played the beta, but I think that's because I only spent like 20 minutes in it. After putting a couple hours in it, it is pretty much the same damn game as Wildlands, just with better graphics. It has a Division 2 loot system this time around, but the basic game has already turned into a boring slog. Haven't played it with friends or anything, so I'm sure that's much better, but the SP is crap. It's too bad, but oh well, it is what it is. Luckily, I didn't buy it and just got the Uplay+ pass for a month.

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#26 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

Man, was talking with friends about this. I really miss the mid-2000s Ubisoft shooters. Rainbow, GRAW, Splinter Cell... these franchises are such trash now.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

It's Ubisoft. All they do is copy/paste the same soulless open world checklist garbage for every game they make.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ghosts4ever

@i_p_daily said:

@ghosts4ever: Poor ghosts Ubi didn't make the game you wanted them to, so the game is automatically shit. Would you like some tissues for your issues...

No one really like this crappy game.

just look at user review that is 2.2. its broken, buggy, incomplete and completey ruined this franchise. you really have terrible taste if you think its good game (that you always claim to my preference)

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/tom-clancys-ghost-recon-breakpoint

you criticize Doom but its one of the most praised game on steam and everywhere

https://store.steampowered.com/app/412020/Metro_Exodus/

Metro Exodus very positive 93% on steam despite having anti consumer policy that these publisher made. come on.

I bet you will also praise open world splinter cell with RPG and microtransactions. when I (ie me) will always consider Chaos theory as ubisoft last masterpiece. and it was released in 2005.

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

@i_p_daily: Colossal clownshoe. the game is a complete piece of shit. You are just baiting.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

Shame Just Cause sucks now.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Ghosts4ever

@freedomfreak said:

Shame Just Cause sucks now.

the just cause 2 was only great one. then series gone downhill fast.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

@ghosts4ever: Yup. This generation is the worst.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@dxmcat said:

@i_p_daily: Colossal clownshoe. the game is a complete piece of shit. You are just baiting.

Well i'm gonna play it and judge for myself you arse clown, unlike some who judge it from other peoples opinion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@ghosts4ever: Please stop with user reviews, actually stop with any reviews. I unlike you will play this game and judge it for myself, and you can keep posting as much hate as you want.

I may also not like the game, however I will not be judging it from any other game in the series like you.

So have a cry ghosts and keep up your hyperbole as I find it amusing lol.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Ghosts4ever

@i_p_daily said:

@ghosts4ever: Please stop with user reviews, actually stop with any reviews. I unlike you will play this game and judge it for myself, and you can keep posting as much hate as you want.

I may also not like the game, however I will not be judging it from any other game in the series like you.

becasuse my concern is WHY ubisoft has to dumbed down franchise to appeal casuals??

they dumbed down splinter cell, they dumbed down rainbow six, they dumbed down ghost recon. and all of them in the end turn into casual action games.

so I (ie me) being a consumer has rights to complain if any of my fav franchise ruined.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:

becasuse my concern is WHY ubisoft has to dumbed down franchise to appeal casuals??

they dumbed down splinter cell, they dumbed down rainbow six, they dumbed down ghost recon. and all of them in the end turn into casual action games.

so I (ie me) being a consumer has rights to complain if any of my fav franchise ruined.

You're not a consumer unless you BUY their games, so no you're not a consumer.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56094 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@dxmcat said:

Well i'm gonna play it and judge for myself you arse clown, unlike some who judge it from other peoples opinion.

I loved Wildlands and played through it twice but nope. I thought I'd be buying Breakpoint day 1 but now, I'm just passing on it totally. My biggest complaint by far is like everyone else. I don’t like that they turned it into an RPG. Really Ubisoft? That choice makes literally no sense for this series. It’s so odd they decided to go in this direction, this is a huge pass.

These are all my experience from the beta I played and if you do buy it, I hope you enjoy, better you then me.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#38 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

There are some fun bug compilations on YT. Not as fun as Andromeda/Fallout 76 but still a good time.

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 dxmcat

@i_p_daily: I have played it and its dog shit in a floral decorated brown bag. Jump to conclusiosn s'more just to fit your pathetic narrative.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:
@dxmcat said:

I loved Wildlands and played through it twice but nope. I thought I'd be buying Breakpoint day 1 but now, I'm just passing on it totally. My biggest complaint by far is like everyone else. I don’t like that they turned it into an RPG. Really Ubisoft? That choice makes literally no sense for this series. It’s so odd they decided to go in this direction, this is a huge pass.

These are all my experience from the beta I played and if you do buy it, I hope you enjoy, better you then me.

I have bought it and will hopefully be playing it this weekend with a few mates, but its strange that you like rpg's but not when this game uses rpg elements. I can respect that you don't like it from what you've played, however ghosts is shitting on it because he's judging it from someone else's opinion, AND because its nothing like the first game, its beyond stupid.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@dxmcat said:

@i_p_daily: I have played it and its dog shit in a floral decorated brown bag. Jump to conclusiosn s'more just to fit your pathetic narrative.

I'm afraid you are the one who has jumped to conclusions as when I said I will judge it from playing it and not from other peoples opinion I was referring to ghosts as that's what's he's doing in this very thread.

I don't care if you think it's dog shit, because yours or any others opinions on whether a game is good or not doesn't matter to me.

My narrative is I will play the game and judge it for myself, don't care if you think that's pathetic.

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 dxmcat

grats you have half a brain

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#43 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:
@dxmcat said:

you are right Davillian, its actually worse than Wildlands.

not just the pointless RPG stuff either. the AI is way more buggy/broken in Breakpoint, missions are less interesting and less varied, and the map is not as varied.

I don't even think the graphics are better. it has a bluriness to it that Wildlands didn't have and it has issues with textures not loading in and distant terrain doesn't look as detailed

IMO its worse in every way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@dxmcat said:

I agree, but you shouldn't talk about ghosts like that :(

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Ghosts4ever

@i_p_daily said:
@dxmcat said:

I agree, but you shouldn't talk about ghosts like that :(

LOL. play the original Ghost recon then talk about wildlands or breakpoint.