Ghost Recon now broken Just cause game.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

10774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#1 Ghosts4ever  Online
Member since 2015 • 10774 Posts

Kinda sad this series went from realistic hardcore tactical shooter to broken and buggy just cause game.

Avatar image for speedytimsi
speedytimsi

1029

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1029 Posts

About right for an arcade shooter game that proclaimed itself as a tactical shooter.

Avatar image for bussinrounds
bussinrounds

3200

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3 bussinrounds
Member since 2009 • 3200 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:

Kinda sad this series went from realistic hardcore tactical shooter to broken and buggy just cause game.

Only one (the first) game in the series was that anyway, so it's been a while and nobody in their right minds would expect anything close to that from UBIshit in these times.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

10774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#4 Ghosts4ever  Online
Member since 2015 • 10774 Posts
@bussinrounds said:
@ghosts4ever said:
Loading Video...

Kinda sad this series went from realistic hardcore tactical shooter to broken and buggy just cause game.

Only one (the first) game in the series was that anyway, so it's been a while and nobody in their right minds would expect anything close to that from UBIshit in these times.

Not really.

I remember PC GRAW was also great

Loading Video...

It was console GRAW that was bad third person shooter.

Avatar image for pyro1245
pyro1245

5393

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 5393 Posts

Heh. I think comparing to Just Cause is giving Breakpoint too much credit.

Avatar image for bussinrounds
bussinrounds

3200

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6 bussinrounds
Member since 2009 • 3200 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@bussinrounds said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Kinda sad this series went from realistic hardcore tactical shooter to broken and buggy just cause game.

Only one (the first) game in the series was that anyway, so it's been a while and nobody in their right minds would expect anything close to that from UBIshit in these times.

Not really.

I remember PC GRAW was also great

It was console GRAW that was bad third person shooter.

Maybe not terrible, but great is stretching it a bit there.

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
uninspiredcup

35597

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 2

#7 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 35597 Posts

Mean, didn't need him to me Ghost Recon had turned to shit. Been like that for years.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

45403

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#8 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 45403 Posts

I tried to get into the last Ghost Recon, but it was very underwhelming and generic. Not surprised the latest just oozes mediocrity. Similar to Splinter Cell, it's time to simply pull the plug on these once great franchises.

Avatar image for saltslasher
SaltSlasher

1351

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By SaltSlasher
Member since 2015 • 1351 Posts

Are you just listening to people who just hate on it, or played it and feel same way.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12918

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#10 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12918 Posts

@saltslasher said:

Are you just listening to people who just hate on it, or played it and feel same way.

He's just hating on it because other people are, it went open world so ghost automatically hates it, so never listen to ghost because if he says something is bad then 99% of the time its actually good.

Just wait until someone posts a video of the new Doom game being shit, he will flip his wig lol.

Ghosts has the worst taste in games, I mean he play Doom so it comes naturally to him :)

Avatar image for Sevenizz
Sevenizz

4106

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#11 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 4106 Posts

I played my OG Xbox Ghost Recon games recently and had a blast. I was like ‘here’s your formula, here’s why we like these games’. Nope. I guess they want the franchise to crash and burn. Advanced Warfare was the end of Ghost Recon imo. They never recovered after that debacle.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

31729

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#12 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 31729 Posts

At it's best this game can be a breaking point where we all get sick of cookie-cutter Ubisoft open world games stuffed with insane amounts of microtransactions.

Though I do wonder if all the reviewers rate it down for those reasons or for the fact that game really doesn't seem to run very well...

Avatar image for locopatho
locopatho

23629

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#13 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 23629 Posts

Even as a fan of Ubisoft open world cookie cutter map clearing games, I gotta say: enough. They don't need multiple samey Tom Clancy series in addition to Far Cry, Ass Creed and Watch Dogs.

They should have kept a linear tactical action series as a change of pace from the endless open worlds.

Avatar image for vagrantsnow
VagrantSnow

398

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#14 VagrantSnow
Member since 2018 • 398 Posts

The series isn't exactly known for consistent quality to begin with. The series has had an identity problem straight from the sequel to the very original game.

Still, it is a shame that after wildlands, ubisoft turned it into yet another one of their 'ubisoft formula' games.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

10774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By Ghosts4ever  Online
Member since 2015 • 10774 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@saltslasher said:

Are you just listening to people who just hate on it, or played it and feel same way.

He's just hating on it because other people are, it went open world so ghost automatically hates it, so never listen to ghost because if he says something is bad then 99% of the time its actually good.

Just wait until someone posts a video of the new Doom game being shit, he will flip his wig lol.

Ghosts has the worst taste in games, I mean he play Doom so it comes naturally to him :)

I hate it because ubisoft turn into casual crap.

Ghost recon suppose to be one of the most hardcore, realistic tactical shooter of its time. not open world just cause crap it has now.

so according to you best taste is casual open world console trash instead of hardcore immersive games. great!!

Loading Video...

This was real ghost recon. required tactics, planning, strategy and it was great. now its open world game like 99% of them.

if RDR2 didnot had western setting. i would had no interest in it.

now after this ghost recon. i really hope ubisoft will never announced new splinter cell. and im glad they are not. they will ruined my splinter cell like any other series by turning it into open world RPG.

so my friends, if you only play or talk about racing and open world games. than its called worst taste in games.

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
uninspiredcup

35597

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 2

#16 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 35597 Posts

Only IP Ubisoft hasn't raped is Rayman, and that's probably because they haven't figured out how yet.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

5125

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#17 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 5125 Posts

I'm burnt out on Just Cause, and I would STILL choose it over what Ghost Recon became any day.

Avatar image for with_teeth26
with_teeth26

9682

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#18 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 9682 Posts
@R4gn4r0k said:

At it's best this game can be a breaking point where we all get sick of cookie-cutter Ubisoft open world games stuffed with insane amounts of microtransactions.

Though I do wonder if all the reviewers rate it down for those reasons or for the fact that game really doesn't seem to run very well...

I think the main issue with the core game (ignoring the microtransactions and loot grind stuff) is how bad the AI is.

its borderline broken at times. at times the AI will just break and stand still hiding in cover until you walk right in front of them. they won't even peak out from cover if you are 5 feet away on the other side of it you need to get behind the cover for them to do anything

Avatar image for xhedon
xHedon

201

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#19 xHedon
Member since 2018 • 201 Posts

Summit Strike is the best one ever.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12918

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#20 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12918 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:
@saltslasher said:

Are you just listening to people who just hate on it, or played it and feel same way.

He's just hating on it because other people are, it went open world so ghost automatically hates it, so never listen to ghost because if he says something is bad then 99% of the time its actually good.

Just wait until someone posts a video of the new Doom game being shit, he will flip his wig lol.

Ghosts has the worst taste in games, I mean he play Doom so it comes naturally to him :)

I hate it because ubisoft turn into casual crap.

Ghost recon suppose to be one of the most hardcore, realistic tactical shooter of its time. not open world just cause crap it has now.

so according to you best taste is casual open world console trash instead of hardcore immersive games. great!!

Loading Video...

This was real ghost recon. required tactics, planning, strategy and it was great. now its open world game like 99% of them.

if RDR2 didnot had western setting. i would had no interest in it.

now after this ghost recon. i really hope ubisoft will never announced new splinter cell. and im glad they are not. they will ruined my splinter cell like any other series by turning it into open world RPG.

so my friends, if you only play or talk about racing and open world games. than its called worst taste in games.

Everyone on here knows you have the worst opinions, that is an undebatable fact.

You know of 2 genres I play, not all the genres I play, know the difference.

These type of games are designed to be best played with friends (look up the word and then figure out how to get some) and that's what I will be doing with this game.

So since you've made a thread about someone else's opinion of the game how about you give us your opinion based on what you've played so far, or are you just gonna shout your biased hate from a distance???

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

10774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#21 Ghosts4ever  Online
Member since 2015 • 10774 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:
@saltslasher said:

Are you just listening to people who just hate on it, or played it and feel same way.

He's just hating on it because other people are, it went open world so ghost automatically hates it, so never listen to ghost because if he says something is bad then 99% of the time its actually good.

Just wait until someone posts a video of the new Doom game being shit, he will flip his wig lol.

Ghosts has the worst taste in games, I mean he play Doom so it comes naturally to him :)

I hate it because ubisoft turn into casual crap.

Ghost recon suppose to be one of the most hardcore, realistic tactical shooter of its time. not open world just cause crap it has now.

so according to you best taste is casual open world console trash instead of hardcore immersive games. great!!

Loading Video...

This was real ghost recon. required tactics, planning, strategy and it was great. now its open world game like 99% of them.

if RDR2 didnot had western setting. i would had no interest in it.

now after this ghost recon. i really hope ubisoft will never announced new splinter cell. and im glad they are not. they will ruined my splinter cell like any other series by turning it into open world RPG.

so my friends, if you only play or talk about racing and open world games. than its called worst taste in games.

Everyone on here knows you have the worst opinions, that is an undebatable fact.

You know of 2 genres I play, not all the genres I play, know the difference.

These type of games are designed to be best played with friends (look up the word and then figure out how to get some) and that's what I will be doing with this game.

So since you've made a thread about someone else's opinion of the game how about you give us your opinion based on what you've played so far, or are you just gonna shout your biased hate from a distance???

1. not everyone. just some console gamers who play movie games.

2. you still cant list your fav games outside of forza.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12918

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#22 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12918 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:
@saltslasher said:

Are you just listening to people who just hate on it, or played it and feel same way.

He's just hating on it because other people are, it went open world so ghost automatically hates it, so never listen to ghost because if he says something is bad then 99% of the time its actually good.

Just wait until someone posts a video of the new Doom game being shit, he will flip his wig lol.

Ghosts has the worst taste in games, I mean he play Doom so it comes naturally to him :)

I hate it because ubisoft turn into casual crap.

Ghost recon suppose to be one of the most hardcore, realistic tactical shooter of its time. not open world just cause crap it has now.

so according to you best taste is casual open world console trash instead of hardcore immersive games. great!!

Loading Video...

This was real ghost recon. required tactics, planning, strategy and it was great. now its open world game like 99% of them.

if RDR2 didnot had western setting. i would had no interest in it.

now after this ghost recon. i really hope ubisoft will never announced new splinter cell. and im glad they are not. they will ruined my splinter cell like any other series by turning it into open world RPG.

so my friends, if you only play or talk about racing and open world games. than its called worst taste in games.

Everyone on here knows you have the worst opinions, that is an undebatable fact.

You know of 2 genres I play, not all the genres I play, know the difference.

These type of games are designed to be best played with friends (look up the word and then figure out how to get some) and that's what I will be doing with this game.

So since you've made a thread about someone else's opinion of the game how about you give us your opinion based on what you've played so far, or are you just gonna shout your biased hate from a distance???

1. not everyone. just some console gamers who play movie games.

2. you still cant list your fav games outside of forza.

I asked a question, so stop deflecting. You made this thread to throw your hate at this game and yet you haven't even played it lol.

I mean if you were taking the piss we could all understand, but you're not you genuinely hate this game without so much as played it, and that's why you're deflecting trying to change the subject to me. See your opinions are the worst, its undebatable, which sucks for you :(

You really suck at this.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

10774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#23 Ghosts4ever  Online
Member since 2015 • 10774 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:

He's just hating on it because other people are, it went open world so ghost automatically hates it, so never listen to ghost because if he says something is bad then 99% of the time its actually good.

Just wait until someone posts a video of the new Doom game being shit, he will flip his wig lol.

Ghosts has the worst taste in games, I mean he play Doom so it comes naturally to him :)

I hate it because ubisoft turn into casual crap.

Ghost recon suppose to be one of the most hardcore, realistic tactical shooter of its time. not open world just cause crap it has now.

so according to you best taste is casual open world console trash instead of hardcore immersive games. great!!

Loading Video...

This was real ghost recon. required tactics, planning, strategy and it was great. now its open world game like 99% of them.

if RDR2 didnot had western setting. i would had no interest in it.

now after this ghost recon. i really hope ubisoft will never announced new splinter cell. and im glad they are not. they will ruined my splinter cell like any other series by turning it into open world RPG.

so my friends, if you only play or talk about racing and open world games. than its called worst taste in games.

Everyone on here knows you have the worst opinions, that is an undebatable fact.

You know of 2 genres I play, not all the genres I play, know the difference.

These type of games are designed to be best played with friends (look up the word and then figure out how to get some) and that's what I will be doing with this game.

So since you've made a thread about someone else's opinion of the game how about you give us your opinion based on what you've played so far, or are you just gonna shout your biased hate from a distance???

1. not everyone. just some console gamers who play movie games.

2. you still cant list your fav games outside of forza.

I asked a question, so stop deflecting. You made this thread to throw your hate at this game and yet you haven't even played it lol.

I was a fan of original Ghost recon. they ruined it. i have rights to complain.

they turn hardcore tactical game to casual open world.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12918

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#24 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12918 Posts

@ghosts4ever: Poor ghosts Ubi didn't make the game you wanted them to, so the game is automatically shit. Would you like some tissues for your issues...

Its ghosts so we're gonna need more meg
Its ghosts so we're gonna need more meg

Avatar image for DragonfireXZ95
DragonfireXZ95

25601

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#25  Edited By DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 25601 Posts

I thought it was different when I played the beta, but I think that's because I only spent like 20 minutes in it. After putting a couple hours in it, it is pretty much the same damn game as Wildlands, just with better graphics. It has a Division 2 loot system this time around, but the basic game has already turned into a boring slog. Haven't played it with friends or anything, so I'm sure that's much better, but the SP is crap. It's too bad, but oh well, it is what it is. Luckily, I didn't buy it and just got the Uplay+ pass for a month.

Avatar image for Shmiity
Shmiity

6287

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

#26 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6287 Posts

Man, was talking with friends about this. I really miss the mid-2000s Ubisoft shooters. Rainbow, GRAW, Splinter Cell... these franchises are such trash now.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

12974

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#27 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 12974 Posts

It's Ubisoft. All they do is copy/paste the same soulless open world checklist garbage for every game they make.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

10774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#28  Edited By Ghosts4ever  Online
Member since 2015 • 10774 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

@ghosts4ever: Poor ghosts Ubi didn't make the game you wanted them to, so the game is automatically shit. Would you like some tissues for your issues...

Its ghosts so we're gonna need more meg
Its ghosts so we're gonna need more meg

No one really like this crappy game.

just look at user review that is 2.2. its broken, buggy, incomplete and completey ruined this franchise. you really have terrible taste if you think its good game (that you always claim to my preference)

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/tom-clancys-ghost-recon-breakpoint

you criticize Doom but its one of the most praised game on steam and everywhere

https://store.steampowered.com/app/412020/Metro_Exodus/

Metro Exodus very positive 93% on steam despite having anti consumer policy that these publisher made. come on.

I bet you will also praise open world splinter cell with RPG and microtransactions. when I (ie me) will always consider Chaos theory as ubisoft last masterpiece. and it was released in 2005.

Avatar image for dxmcat
dxmcat

2794

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#29 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 2794 Posts

@i_p_daily: Colossal clownshoe. the game is a complete piece of shit. You are just baiting.

Avatar image for freedomfreak
freedomfreak

51317

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 51317 Posts

Shame Just Cause sucks now.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

10774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#31 Ghosts4ever  Online
Member since 2015 • 10774 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

Shame Just Cause sucks now.

the just cause 2 was only great one. then series gone downhill fast.

Avatar image for freedomfreak
freedomfreak

51317

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 51317 Posts

@ghosts4ever: Yup. This generation is the worst.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12918

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#33  Edited By I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12918 Posts

@dxmcat said:

@i_p_daily: Colossal clownshoe. the game is a complete piece of shit. You are just baiting.

Well i'm gonna play it and judge for myself you arse clown, unlike some who judge it from other peoples opinion.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12918

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#34 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12918 Posts

@ghosts4ever: Please stop with user reviews, actually stop with any reviews. I unlike you will play this game and judge it for myself, and you can keep posting as much hate as you want.

I may also not like the game, however I will not be judging it from any other game in the series like you.

So have a cry ghosts and keep up your hyperbole as I find it amusing lol.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

10774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#35 Ghosts4ever  Online
Member since 2015 • 10774 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

@ghosts4ever: Please stop with user reviews, actually stop with any reviews. I unlike you will play this game and judge it for myself, and you can keep posting as much hate as you want.

I may also not like the game, however I will not be judging it from any other game in the series like you.

So have a cry ghosts and keep up your hyperbole as I find it amusing lol.

becasuse my concern is WHY ubisoft has to dumbed down franchise to appeal casuals??

they dumbed down splinter cell, they dumbed down rainbow six, they dumbed down ghost recon. and all of them in the end turn into casual action games.

so I (ie me) being a consumer has rights to complain if any of my fav franchise ruined.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12918

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#36 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12918 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:

@ghosts4ever: Please stop with user reviews, actually stop with any reviews. I unlike you will play this game and judge it for myself, and you can keep posting as much hate as you want.

I may also not like the game, however I will not be judging it from any other game in the series like you.

So have a cry ghosts and keep up your hyperbole as I find it amusing lol.

becasuse my concern is WHY ubisoft has to dumbed down franchise to appeal casuals??

they dumbed down splinter cell, they dumbed down rainbow six, they dumbed down ghost recon. and all of them in the end turn into casual action games.

so I (ie me) being a consumer has rights to complain if any of my fav franchise ruined.

You're not a consumer unless you BUY their games, so no you're not a consumer.

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

38659

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#37 DaVillain-  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 38659 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@dxmcat said:

@i_p_daily: Colossal clownshoe. the game is a complete piece of shit. You are just baiting.

Well i'm gonna play it and judge for myself you arse clown, unlike some who judge it from other peoples opinion.

I loved Wildlands and played through it twice but nope. I thought I'd be buying Breakpoint day 1 but now, I'm just passing on it totally. My biggest complaint by far is like everyone else. I don’t like that they turned it into an RPG. Really Ubisoft? That choice makes literally no sense for this series. It’s so odd they decided to go in this direction, this is a huge pass.

These are all my experience from the beta I played and if you do buy it, I hope you enjoy, better you then me.

Avatar image for KungfuKitten
KungfuKitten

26862

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 0

#38 KungfuKitten  Online
Member since 2006 • 26862 Posts

There are some fun bug compilations on YT. Not as fun as Andromeda/Fallout 76 but still a good time.

Avatar image for dxmcat
dxmcat

2794

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#39 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 2794 Posts

@i_p_daily: I have played it and its dog shit in a floral decorated brown bag. Jump to conclusiosn s'more just to fit your pathetic narrative.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12918

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#40 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12918 Posts

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:
@dxmcat said:

@i_p_daily: Colossal clownshoe. the game is a complete piece of shit. You are just baiting.

Well i'm gonna play it and judge for myself you arse clown, unlike some who judge it from other peoples opinion.

I loved Wildlands and played through it twice but nope. I thought I'd be buying Breakpoint day 1 but now, I'm just passing on it totally. My biggest complaint by far is like everyone else. I don’t like that they turned it into an RPG. Really Ubisoft? That choice makes literally no sense for this series. It’s so odd they decided to go in this direction, this is a huge pass.

These are all my experience from the beta I played and if you do buy it, I hope you enjoy, better you then me.

I have bought it and will hopefully be playing it this weekend with a few mates, but its strange that you like rpg's but not when this game uses rpg elements. I can respect that you don't like it from what you've played, however ghosts is shitting on it because he's judging it from someone else's opinion, AND because its nothing like the first game, its beyond stupid.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12918

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#41 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12918 Posts
@dxmcat said:

@i_p_daily: I have played it and its dog shit in a floral decorated brown bag. Jump to conclusiosn s'more just to fit your pathetic narrative.

I'm afraid you are the one who has jumped to conclusions as when I said I will judge it from playing it and not from other peoples opinion I was referring to ghosts as that's what's he's doing in this very thread.

I don't care if you think it's dog shit, because yours or any others opinions on whether a game is good or not doesn't matter to me.

My narrative is I will play the game and judge it for myself, don't care if you think that's pathetic.

Avatar image for dxmcat
dxmcat

2794

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#42 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 2794 Posts

grats you have half a brain

Avatar image for with_teeth26
with_teeth26

9682

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#43 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 9682 Posts

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:
@dxmcat said:

@i_p_daily: Colossal clownshoe. the game is a complete piece of shit. You are just baiting.

Well i'm gonna play it and judge for myself you arse clown, unlike some who judge it from other peoples opinion.

I loved Wildlands and played through it twice but nope. I thought I'd be buying Breakpoint day 1 but now, I'm just passing on it totally. My biggest complaint by far is like everyone else. I don’t like that they turned it into an RPG. Really Ubisoft? That choice makes literally no sense for this series. It’s so odd they decided to go in this direction, this is a huge pass.

These are all my experience from the beta I played and if you do buy it, I hope you enjoy, better you then me.

you are right Davillian, its actually worse than Wildlands.

not just the pointless RPG stuff either. the AI is way more buggy/broken in Breakpoint, missions are less interesting and less varied, and the map is not as varied.

I don't even think the graphics are better. it has a bluriness to it that Wildlands didn't have and it has issues with textures not loading in and distant terrain doesn't look as detailed

IMO its worse in every way

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12918

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#44 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12918 Posts

@dxmcat said:

grats you have half a brain

I agree, but you shouldn't talk about ghosts like that :(

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

10774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#45 Ghosts4ever  Online
Member since 2015 • 10774 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@dxmcat said:

grats you have half a brain

I agree, but you shouldn't talk about ghosts like that :(

LOL. play the original Ghost recon then talk about wildlands or breakpoint.