jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

Partying up and matchmaking is fast. Online gameplay is not laggy or problematic so far. This update included a lot of content all for free and there's not a single microtransaction in the multiplayer. GotY contender for sure.

https://mp1st.com/news/ghost-of-tsushima-update-1-12-october-16-brings-multiplayer-with-legends-content

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46255 Posts

Sweet! Petting dogs (those pesky dogs!) and setting prefered outfits is also in.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jcrame10

@R4gn4r0k: enjoying the 4 player survival mode, pretty fun. Haven’t tried the two player story mode missions yet.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@jcrame10: For starters "updates" are always free, so you can stop with trying to portrait Sony in a good light on that one by stating its "free"

Secondly you need a PS+ subscription to play online, as some might see this as free multiplayer.

I do love how cows celebrate things like MP being added later when its competitors ship it day 1 with the game lol.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jcrame10

@i_p_daily said:

@jcrame10: For starters "updates" are always free, so you can stop with trying to portrait Sony in a good light on that one by stating its "free"

Secondly you need a PS+ subscription to play online, as some might see this as free multiplayer.

I do love how cows celebrate things like MP being added later when its competitors ship it day 1 with the game lol.

dude you're annoying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@jcrame10 said:
@i_p_daily said:

dude you're annoying

Yes i annoy you because i'm correct.

But congrats on a Sony dev for make paying for PS+ seem just a little bit worthwhile lol.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jcrame10

@i_p_daily said:
@jcrame10 said:
@i_p_daily said:

dude you're annoying

But congrats on a Sony dev for make paying for PS+ seem just a little bit worthwhile lol.

You're not correct, they could have easily charged extra or put microtransactions into it and they didn't.

You wanna talk about multiplayer at launch we can talk about Halo MCC

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45097 Posts

I played one match. I was never into Horde mode type matches, but I will say this is really well done. Kudos to Sony and Sucker Punch!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@jcrame10 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@jcrame10 said:
@i_p_daily said:

dude you're annoying

You're not correct, they could have easily charged extra or put microtransactions into it and they didn't.

You wanna talk about multiplayer at launch we can talk about Halo MCC

Let me educate you, firstly this is a an update (3 rolled into 1) that adds content to the game AND has bug fixes in it, so they CAN'T sell it to you, don't believe me then read the link where it clearly says under patch notes, general bug fixes and improvements.

Secondly Halo had multiplayer for every game in the collection, and while it had multiple issues at launch (which is not the argument here) and down the line, the Uncharted trilogy (or whatever it was called) didn't even add multiplayer that is in the previous games, and Sony's excuse was that it didn't want to fracture the player base on the PS3, when they don't sell PS3's anymore, and just about everyone had moved into this gen, Sony just put it into the "too hard basket"

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38855 Posts

Oh look, I_P is already in the thread crying cuz he has nothing to play on his xbox until Infinite comes out, and that could be 2024 for all we know 😎

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

@hardwenzen: I'd be worried if he wasn't.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SolidGame_basic

@hardwenzen said:

Oh look, I_P is already in the thread crying cuz he has nothing to play on his xbox until Infinite comes out, and that could be 2024 for all we know 😎

😄

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hardwenzen

I_P when he first saw this thread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@SolidGame_basic: @Chutebox: @hardwenzen:

My haters (or would that be groupies lol) have turned up.

You know when you've caused distress to people when they accuse you of crying LOL.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By hardwenzen

@i_p_daily said:

@SolidGame_basic: @Chutebox: @hardwenzen:

My haters (or would that be groupies lol) have turned up.

You know when you've caused distress to people when they accuse you of crying LOL.

i_p_daily
i_p_daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Man i'm loving this thread, i bring the facts the cows bring the tears, keep'em coming cows i' loving this lol

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jcrame10

@i_p_daily: Microsoft had to go begging to the original developer to fix the MCC because the team they created for the sole purpose of making Halo games couldn’t update four old games but sure whatever helps you sleep at night

No one was talking about Xbox in this thread as it has nothing to do with Xbox. You this bored because nothing relevant has come out since Gears 5 in Sept 2019 for Xbone?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@i_p_daily:

That funny that is what tetris is on series X a multiplayer mode to a game release on PS4 in 2018.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 jcrame10

@ultimatetruth17: are you five years old

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@jcrame10 said:

@i_p_daily: Microsoft had to go begging to the original developer to fix the MCC because the team they created for the sole purpose of making Halo games couldn’t update four old games but sure whatever helps you sleep at night

No one was talking about Xbox in this thread as it has nothing to do with Xbox. You this bored because nothing relevant has come out since Gears 5 in Sept 2019 for Xbone?

Dude you brought Halo into this not me, maybe don't be so triggered and you wouldn't feel need to find some ammunition in this conversation.

You were the one who said free, i was just showed that it HAS to be free (they don't have an option) because it contains bug fixes and you can't sell that to your customers, so saying free in the title like they're being customer friendly is disingenuous on your part.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 jcrame10

@i_p_daily said:
@jcrame10 said:

Dude you brought Halo into this not me, maybe don't be so triggered and you wouldn't feel need to find some ammunition in this conversation.

You were the one who said free, i was just showed that it HAS to be free (they don't have an option) because it contains bug fixes and you can't sell that to your customers, so saying free in the title like they're being customer friendly is disingenuous on your part.

and yet a free update for mp for Ghost is better and actually functional unlike the MCC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@jcrame10 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@jcrame10 said:

and yet a free update for mp for Ghost is better and actually functional unlike the MCC

I would just stop if i were you as you're embarrassing yourself even further in your own thread lol.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SolidGame_basic

Pretty funny how certain people are hating on a successful game they never played.

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sollet  Online
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts

Man lemmings sure are a sad bunch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@SolidGame_basic said:

Pretty funny how certain people are hating on a successful game they never played.

Explain how me correcting the OP is hating on the game.

This should be good seeing you try to spin this.

rzxv04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#29 rzxv04
Member since 2018 • 2578 Posts

MP looks good. Too bad I got bored of the game after finishing the story.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Sollet said:

For what correcting the OP, man you cows are a toxic bunch.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 jcrame10

@i_p_daily said:
@Sollet said:

The only thing sad and toxic here is you

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Wiiboxstation
Member since 2014 • 1753 Posts

Poster's on here are confused as to what the phrase free actually means.

The game isn't free and PlayStation plus isn't free. Both are required to play multilayer for this game.

Rocket League mutiplayer is free to play right now. The game is free to download and no PlayStation plus is required to play it.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 jcrame10

@wiiboxstation said:

Poster's on here are confused as to what the phrase free actually means.

The game isn't free and PlayStation plus isn't free. Both are required to play multilayer for this game.

Rocket League mutiplayer is free to play right now. The game is free to download and no PlayStation plus is required to play it.

The multiplayer could have been sold as a separate downloadable title called "Ghost of Tsushima Legends" but instead they chose to launch it at no extra cost to people who already purchased the main game. It is free.

And if people really want to be petty and talk about PS Plus, every console charges you to play online now.

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Wiiboxstation
Member since 2014 • 1753 Posts

@jcrame10: McDonald's big Mac's are free because once you have it in your hands they don't charge you to put it in your mouth.

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Sollet  Online
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@Sollet said:

You didn't really correcting anything. You just make yourself look like a clown. Good job.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 jcrame10

@wiiboxstation said:

@jcrame10: McDonald's big Mac's are free because once you have it in your hands they don't charge you to put it in your mouth.

You should have said "McDonald's Big Mac (Ghost of Tsushima) comes with a free side of fries (Legends update) if you buy the Big Mac."

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7162 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

TELL ME A HUGE OPEN WORLD GAME THIS GEN THAT HAS ADDED A ONLINE MODES? NEVERMIND FREE TO DOWNLOAD ONE. on top of a 50+ hour game.

Fact is they made a huge open world game that everyone thought was all they were going to get.

then add a multiplayer mode months later without asking for more money.

you guys were talking about halo. does halo have a 50+ hour single player game?

fact is 60 dollars for a game that has 50+ hours and different online modes is not a good deal from any developer? heck most third party developers would of made us pay for it and add micro armor etc.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#38 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11266 Posts

@i_p_daily: Legend of Zelda: BOTW has multiplayer? Half Life Alyx as co-op modes? If Xbox had any good exclusives I'd ask that too.

And damn Sony, no one told me I still had to pay my internet bill and electricity bill in order to play online >:(

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

So anti-consumer!

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

It's pretty cool, crashed on my second match though.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#41 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@jcrame10 said:

What? You were the one who started talking about Xbox you clown.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 sealionact
@gifford38 said:
@i_p_daily said:

TELL ME A HUGE OPEN WORLD GAME THIS GEN THAT HAS ADDED A ONLINE MODES? NEVERMIND FREE TO DOWNLOAD ONE. on top of a 50+ hour game.

Fact is they made a huge open world game that everyone thought was all they were going to get.

fact is 60 dollars for a game that has 50+ hours and different online modes is not a good deal from any developer? heck most third party developers would of made us pay for it and add micro armor etc.

RDR2. End of.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7162 Posts

@sealionact said:
@gifford38 said:
@i_p_daily said:

RDR2. End of.

wow your right. rdr2 and ghost can do it so can other developers that are charging 30 or more for season pass. why I have not been happy with third party lately. always trying to milk people without reason. no reason to when there base game is either broken or just not could enough to charge more for extra content. fix the original versions first.

most games use season pass to get further dlc or game features etc.

look at call of duty season pass.

doom season pass.

fact is no one expected ghost to have online. rdr2 told us from the beginning we was getting a online mode.

godfall is another one im praising to have a looter game without micro transaction.

i was quoting the one above me saying updated are always free which is bull shit unless there fixing there base game. this gen we are paying for extras more so than any gen before that should of been in the game from launch. we are not getting extra for free any more.

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Livecommander
Member since 2009 • 1388 Posts

@sealionact: how you only name arguably the highest praised devoloper in history and then think thats the end off ?

You just put ghost of t in the same tier as Rockstar games without even noticing.

Ghost offered the same range of quality , despite having nowhere near the production and employee numbers Rockstar has.

Give credit where its due.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 sealionact

@Livecommander: What are you talking about?

"TELL ME A HUGE OPEN WORLD GAME THIS GEN THAT HAS ADDED A ONLINE MODES? NEVERMIND FREE TO DOWNLOAD ONE. on top of a 50+ hour game."

I answered that, and you're negating because it's a Rockstar game?

People here are getting moist because ghost of t released the MP portion after the sp campaign was released and are not charging for it.....do you know of any game that has released a sp game and charged for the MP campaign if it released later? Adding mp content for free to a game that only had an sp campaign is nothing special....in fact it just means the MP content wasn't ready.

Let's keep it real people....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Sollet said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Sollet said:

You didn't really correcting anything. You just make yourself look like a clown. Good job.

You didn't really correcting anything, like a proper sentence lol, you cows are the clowns of SW :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@gifford38 said:
@i_p_daily said:

How can you be some dumb?

There have been thousands of games released in history for the same price as ghost that had SP AND MP at release, so them giving MP to you for free* (we'll touch on that shortly) means absolutely nothing, except for that one could make a claim that Sony are ripping you off for not including MP from the start, see how stupid that sounds, well that's you in this thread.

Now they can't sell you this as there is 3 patches rolled into one here, and in the patches there are BUG FIXES, and you can't sell a patch to your consumers that fixes problems within the game, so by bundling all 3 patches together is HAS TO BE FREE OF CHARGE AS SONY DOESN'T HAVE A SAY IN THE MATTER.

The fact that they are releasing this so soon after the games release means that this was probably meant for release with the game, they didn't release and go oh wait let's add MP modes, geez man thinking seems to hard for you to do.

Also the OP said its free MP, when the MP portion isn't free as you need PS+ to play it.

I do love how you cows celebrate getting things that other games have from the start as its some sort of pro consumer move from Sony lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@jcrame10 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Sollet said:

The only thing sad and toxic here is you

No its you and your fanbase, for one the update has to be free as its rolled in with bug fixes, and secondly you can't play it without PS+

So you may as well take free out of the title, ans stop celebrating Sony like the are being pro consumer for adding in a MP mode when most games come with both these days from the release lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@Mozelleple112 said:

@i_p_daily: Legend of Zelda: BOTW has multiplayer? Half Life Alyx as co-op modes? If Xbox had any good exclusives I'd ask that too.

And damn Sony, no one told me I still had to pay my internet bill and electricity bill in order to play online >:(

Man you cows move around like a herd here lol, you act like i'm shitting on the game and go to insulting Xbox lol. Nowhere within this thread have i said its a bad game.

I was just corrected the OP, don't get mad.

By the way cows should look up and read the differences between things they can sell you and things they can't, but here's a quick tip, anything that contains bug fixes can't be sold to the consumer, so it has to be FREE.

Now run along and go study up on the subject.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56082 Posts

Not interest in the whole MP but hey, this is good for those who wants to party up with friends. The single player content is what I care about the most.