GG dev and others 'never going back to ''western white man games''

  • 125 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for KillzoneSnake
KillzoneSnake

2579

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2579 Posts

Not just Nauhgty Dog with drunkmann who he himself said he is a male feminist and is pushing an agenda. Here we have a dev of i dont know what game confirming when the SJW agenda blew up around 2016 and the GG dev is all in saying we aint never going back to whatever ''white man games'' are... i guess killzone 2/3 were white man games? lol these people are crazy. 90% of what GG post on facebook twitter is about women. The GG dev even retweet anti men posts like ''all men should be silenced'' during mens day. While womens day GG celebrated more than launching a new game... of course GG official account went silent in mens day.

Even Kojima has an agenda, he himself said DS was made in opposition to Trump wall/Brexit! What happen to the time games were games! Not movies with political AGENDAS!!!

This why i dont like Sony anymore. Not just they dont do multiplayer games in... well years, but the pushing anti men agendas. All the feminism pushing. Censorship... eh... no PS5 for me.

Avatar image for freedomfreak
freedomfreak

51421

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 51421 Posts

Twitter is cancer.

Mostly cancer. Blame Americans.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

11099

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 11099 Posts

They will go back when their game failed.

look at EA. thier star wars and battlefield game include female protagonist and even on cover. they failed

Now Jedi fallen order released. starting white male. it has become most successful star wars game in years.

beside microsoft now in better position than sony due to them supporting PC again with Halos and Age of empire 4.

Avatar image for Juub1990
Juub1990

8874

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 8874 Posts

@KillzoneSnake: I don’t think he means they’ll never go back to making a game with a white male protagonist, I think he’s saying he’s never going back to making only that. That they’re embracing diversity. At least that’s what I understood from the tweet.

It’s dumb nonetheless.

Avatar image for Epak_
Epak_

10750

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 10750 Posts

Gender politics in games... put some effort in gameplay and forget that white knight crap. If the game is good it's good, HZD could have had better gameplay, the main character was okay, but Zelda and TW3 destroy it in gameplay.

Avatar image for Juub1990
Juub1990

8874

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 8874 Posts

@Epak_:

>TW3

>Gameplay

Not sure if serious.

Avatar image for warmblur
warmblur

3519

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By warmblur
Member since 2017 • 3519 Posts

I consider myself a progressive and even I hate this anything that pushes a agenda is pretty cringey I suggest these devs just to vote in 2020 and leave their politics at the door. I can't stand Trump but I also I can't stand SJW trash in games and movies.

Avatar image for Epak_
Epak_

10750

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#8 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 10750 Posts

@Juub1990 said:

@Epak_:

>TW3

>Gameplay

Not sure if serious.

Dead serious.

Avatar image for Juub1990
Juub1990

8874

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 8874 Posts
@Epak_ said:

Dead serious.

I wouldn't call floaty combat and half-assed RPG mechanics good gamepay. The writing is top-tier and the quest design tries to go beyond the basic "talk to this guy, kill this guy" but the gameplay certainly isn't The Witcher 3's strong suit and as far as combat goes at least, Horizon destroys it. Not that it's hard to do anyway.

Avatar image for madrocketeer
madrocketeer

6766

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 6766 Posts

Another day, another internet outrage wave. Typical.

I don't care. Diversity in itself isn't inherently a good or bad thing. Just gimme good games with well-written and executed stories and characters. I remember hearing about someone once questioning the casting Sir Patrick Stewart as Jean-Luc Picard in Star Trek: TNG; asking if a bald man would look out of place in the future, since baldness should be cured by then. The reply? "In the future, no one will care." I have taken that quote to heart.

Nor is political themes in video games. Personal beliefs informing how you craft stories is unavoidable. Again, not necessarily an inherently good or bad thing - it's all in the execution. Case in point; the recently released The Outer Worlds is basically a satire of hyper-capitalism gone mad. Yet it works because it's seamless, not preachy and is played for laughs, and as a result, it's great. You want to push boundaries? Fine, but do something interesting with it.

An artist's work should be judged on its merit based on the final product and the creator's specific intention for it, not through the lenses of obsessions and preconceptions of internet obsessives. I don't care what their politics are - and that goes to both the creators and the critics.

Avatar image for Juub1990
Juub1990

8874

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 8874 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:

They will go back when their game failed.

look at EA. thier star wars and battlefield game include female protagonist and even on cover. they failed

Now Jedi fallen order released. starting white male. it has become most successful star wars game in years.

beside microsoft now in better position than sony due to them supporting PC again with Halos and Age of empire 4.

Battlefield V just sucks. Nothing to do with having a female protagonist on the cover.

Avatar image for phbz
phbz

4774

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By phbz
Member since 2009 • 4774 Posts

What a bunch of snowflakes. Don't like it don't play it. Play other games, get a new hobby. Enough with the crying.

Avatar image for Epak_
Epak_

10750

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#13 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 10750 Posts

@Juub1990 said:
@Epak_ said:

Dead serious.

I wouldn't call floaty combat and half-assed RPG mechanics good gamepay. The writing is top-tier and the quest design tries to go beyond the basic "talk to this guy, kill this guy" but the gameplay certainly isn't The Witcher 3's strong suit and as far as combat goes at least, Horizon destroys it. Not that it's hard to do anyway.

Nah, I prefer the combat in Witcher, beating robot dinosaurs with sticks and rocks got old really fast.

Avatar image for Juub1990
Juub1990

8874

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 8874 Posts

@Epak_: Yeah so you haven’t played the game. Got it.

Avatar image for howmakewood
Howmakewood

6001

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#15 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 6001 Posts

Dont care what the protagonists gender/sexual orientation/ethnicity is, just make the character interesting and not another Aloy who is Skyrim npc tier.

Avatar image for xantufrog
xantufrog

11909

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#16 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 11909 Posts

Wtf is "mens day" and what's the rage about here? He didn't even say what you "quoted"

Here's what he said in proper paraphrase:

"People who actively oppose diversity in gaming can suck it. And fyi, it's been a long time in the making - games take a long time to make. So when you see some diversity that pisses you off this year, tough - we aren't going back and remaking a game we started in 2016 to make it only for you Mr white straight male. It's done. Decision was made."

Honestly, you basically just posted the mindset he's responding to. So, good for you. And what is this even referring to? Clearly someone (you?) was bitching at him about SJWs in 2019, such that he felt he needed to explain that a game featuring diversity in 2019 was actually in development for years and that this shift is a long time coming.

Avatar image for Juub1990
Juub1990

8874

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#17 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 8874 Posts
@howmakewood said:

Dont care what the protagonists gender/sexual orientation/ethnicity is, just make the character interesting and not another Aloy who is Skyrim npc tier.

Whut? That's blatantly untrue.

She is a textbook Mary-Sue however.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

11099

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#18 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 11099 Posts

@Juub1990 said:
@ghosts4ever said:

They will go back when their game failed.

look at EA. thier star wars and battlefield game include female protagonist and even on cover. they failed

Now Jedi fallen order released. starting white male. it has become most successful star wars game in years.

beside microsoft now in better position than sony due to them supporting PC again with Halos and Age of empire 4.

Battlefield V just sucks. Nothing to do with having a female protagonist on the cover.

I mean its least sold BF game. and now EA realised that and back to male characters.

majority of people in reset era complain about jedi fallen order main character when they reveal first trailer. but now its not only best star wars game but also most successful in long time.

Avatar image for Juub1990
Juub1990

8874

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#19 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 8874 Posts
@ghosts4ever said:

I mean its least sold BF game. and now EA realised that and back to male characters.

majority of people in reset era complain about jedi fallen order main character when they reveal first trailer. but now its not only best star wars game but also most successful in long time.

And it sold poorly because it sucks. You could have had Clint Eastwood on the cover and it still would have sold like garbage.

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
uninspiredcup

36357

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 2

#20 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 36357 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

Twitter is cancer.

Mostly cancer. Blame Americans.

It is.

Not quite Resetera levels of cancer, but pretty cancery.

Should only be used for funny video/gifs.

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

44968

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#21 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 44968 Posts

God I hope this doesn't get traction, listened to, or blown out of proportion...

...oh, too late :(

Just make good games, devs, that's your only job. No one really cares what you as people have to say, we only care what your games have to say. But not at the expense of having fun.

So, put a 'roided-out bro on the cover of your game. Put a female WWII soldier on the cover of your game. Put a chainmail-bikini clad big-boobed blonde woman on the cover of your game. I don't fucking care.

But above all else...just STFU and make good games.

@warmblur said:

I consider myself a progressive and even I hate this anything that pushes a agenda is pretty cringey I suggest these devs just to vote in 2020 and leave their politics at the door. I can't stand Trump but I also I can't stand SJW trash in games and movies.

Agree.

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

44968

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#22  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 44968 Posts
@xantufrog said:

Wtf is "mens day" and what's the rage about here? He didn't even say what you "quoted"

Here's what he said in proper paraphrase:

"People who actively oppose diversity in gaming can suck it. And fyi, it's been a long time in the making - games take a long time to make. So when you see some diversity that pisses you off this year, tough - we aren't going back and remaking a game we started in 2016 to make it only for you Mr white straight male. It's done. Decision was made."

Honestly, you basically just posted the mindset he's responding to. So, good for you. And what is this even referring to? Clearly someone (you?) was bitching at him about SJWs in 2019, such that he felt he needed to explain that a game featuring diversity in 2019 was actually in development for years and that this shift is a long time coming.

Thank you for posting that in full, glorious context. COMPLETELY changes my stance haha.

And shame on me for not looking into it myself, but shame on @KillzoneSnake: for making troll-worthy clickbait bullshit. "Wah wah wah agenda agenda agenda" come on, dude.

Avatar image for Archangel3371
Archangel3371

28969

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#23 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 28969 Posts

Sheesh. People need to more accurately reflect what someone says instead of making inaccurate click bait titles and forcing a false outrage.

Avatar image for Icarian
Icarian

1899

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#24 Icarian
Member since 2004 • 1899 Posts

@ghosts4ever: Fallen Order sold well because it's the best SW game in a decade. It's main character is it's biggest weakness. He's so boring, can't even remember his name and I played it an hour ago.

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

44968

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#25 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 44968 Posts

@Icarian said:

@ghosts4ever: Fallen Order sold well because it's the best SW game in a decade. It's main character is it's biggest weakness. He's so boring, can't even remember his name and I played it an hour ago.

Completely correct. Male on the cover has nothing to do with its success.

Avatar image for Epak_
Epak_

10750

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#26 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 10750 Posts

@Juub1990 said:

@Epak_: Yeah so you haven’t played the game. Got it.

I've beaten the game and the DLC thank you very much. Took me 13 months though, because of the bore.

Avatar image for Juub1990
Juub1990

8874

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#27 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 8874 Posts
@Epak_ said:

I've beaten the game and the DLC thank you very much. Took me 13 months though, because of the bore.

So you should know there's no "beating dinosaurs with sticks and stones" or whatever bullshit you tried to pretend it was.

Avatar image for Epak_
Epak_

10750

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#28 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 10750 Posts

@Juub1990 said:
@Epak_ said:

I've beaten the game and the DLC thank you very much. Took me 13 months though, because of the bore.

So you should know there's no "beating dinosaurs with sticks and stones" or whatever bullshit you tried to pretend it was.

The combat literally feels like that, it has zero oompf to it, most of the time I just avoided confrontations.

Avatar image for Juub1990
Juub1990

8874

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#29 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 8874 Posts

@Epak_: And TW3’s combat has oomph? Don’t get me wrong, I rank TW3 much more highly than Horizon but pretending TW3’s gameplay is good is nothing short of a farce. Horizon isn’t mind-blowing either and is the same open-world paint-by-the-numbers Far Cry bullshit approach but at least the combat offers some degree of variety and all the machines have their weakness, very specific behaviour, strength etc. The flow and loop is also better handled and there are good reasons to use different weapons(even if only like 4 are actually useful and the melee is atrocious).

The Witcher 3 is a much better game but the combat was only serviceable enough not to be a stain on it.

Avatar image for xantufrog
xantufrog

11909

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#30 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 11909 Posts

@Epak_: you're kidding

Avatar image for Epak_
Epak_

10750

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#31  Edited By Epak_
Member since 2004 • 10750 Posts

@Juub1990 said:

@Epak_: And TW3’s combat has oomph? Don’t get me wrong, I rank TW3 much more highly than Horizon but pretending TW3’s gameplay is good is nothing short of a farce. Horizon isn’t mind-blowing either and is the same open-world paint-by-the-numbers Far Cry bullshit approach but at least the combat offers some degree of variety and all the machines have their weakness, very specific behaviour, strength etc. The flow and loop is also better handled and there are good reasons to use different weapons(even if only like 4 are actually useful and the melee is atrocious).

The Witcher 3 is a much better game but the combat was only serviceable enough not to be a stain on it.

Yeah, I like the two evades it has, strong and light strikes + the signs. The combat has a certain rhythm which I like and the different confrontations were engaging and I was looking forward to them most of the time (when I wasn't low on health). HZD has atrocious melee combat like you said and the ranged weapons, while more useful, didn't get me excited. The game looks nice, but the combat sucks.

Edit: Forgot the finishers, oomph to the max!

@xantufrog said:

@Epak_: you're kidding

Nope.

Avatar image for xantufrog
xantufrog

11909

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#32 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 11909 Posts

@Epak_: I mean, you couldn't pay me to do the melee, but the rest of the combat was so good for me... Super visceral. Did you play on a harder difficulty? It feltblame on normal but came alive for me when it was harder

Avatar image for Jag85
Jag85

13916

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 213

User Lists: 0

#33  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 13916 Posts

There was a time in Gen 7 when the protagonists of almost all the major Western AAA games looked like clones of the same dude...

Do you seriously want to go back to that? A little variety wouldn't hurt.

Avatar image for Basinboy
Basinboy

13960

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#34 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 13960 Posts

I still, years later, wanna drown Rico in a bathtub.

Avatar image for sovkhan
sovkhan

1301

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#35 sovkhan
Member since 2015 • 1301 Posts

@Epak_ said:

Gender politics in games... put some effort in gameplay and forget that white knight crap. If the game is good it's good, HZD could have had better gameplay, the main character was okay, but Zelda and TW3 destroy it in gameplay.

Lol!!! Tw3 gameplay is mediocre at best!!!

HZD is miles ahead in this regard but whatever rocks your boat!!!

Avatar image for Epak_
Epak_

10750

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#36  Edited By Epak_
Member since 2004 • 10750 Posts

@xantufrog said:

@Epak_: I mean, you couldn't pay me to do the melee, but the rest of the combat was so good for me... Super visceral. Did you play on a harder difficulty? It feltblame on normal but came alive for me when it was harder

The ranged weapons had the oompf of a BB gun. Oh how I wanted to see a machine gun or a ****** bazooka in the game or something, make the melee more varied and impactful, it just felt off, mediocre.

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
uninspiredcup

36357

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 2

#37 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 36357 Posts

@sovkhan said:
@Epak_ said:

Gender politics in games... put some effort in gameplay and forget that white knight crap. If the game is good it's good, HZD could have had better gameplay, the main character was okay, but Zelda and TW3 destroy it in gameplay.

Lol!!! Tw3 gameplay is mediocre at best!!!

HZD is miles ahead in this regard but whatever rocks your boat!!!

Agreed, it took CDP three games and they still couldn't pin down the basics.

Avatar image for Maroxad
Maroxad

15321

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 15321 Posts

Quote Mining.

Honestly, it is a smart business move. Especially as GG are in the business of making AAA games, games that are pretty much meant to appeal to anyone. Tapping untapped demographics, especially before everyone else does is a good way to secure dominance in them. Brand loyalty is a thing afterall.

Since we went here where we did go however, I will say this...

I am a DM, and in one campaign I tried to sanitize it as much as possible removing anything that could potentially be seen as political. Everyone agreed that that campaign lost all its edge the previous campaigns had. In the end, I proceeded just to do what I do best, do world building, and when my perceptions of the world around me invariably impact my writing, I let it impact my writing. And if anyone gets offended by that, tough luck. Better have a world that emodies my vision rather than a neutered world, that shows clear signs of censorship.

Avatar image for jeezers
jeezers

3640

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#39 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 3640 Posts

what counts as a white man game?

Halo? Is the witcher 3 a white man game? Prey? It used to be native man game. Now its a white space man game.

Avatar image for madsnakehhh
madsnakehhh

16447

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#40 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 16447 Posts

I despise everything about SJW ... i particullary think they are the lowest of the lowest, nothing but the cancer of society nowadays ... however ... if this means that we will get less games like Killzone, Resistance or GeoW and more of games like Horizon Zero Down ... call me the freaking in.

Avatar image for jeezers
jeezers

3640

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#41 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 3640 Posts

Mario is a white mans game

Avatar image for r-gamer
R-Gamer

1128

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#42 R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 1128 Posts

Just don't buy it and after their shit flops they will reconsider.

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

39342

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#43 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 39342 Posts

@jeezers said:

Mario is a white mans game

He's Italian.

Avatar image for r-gamer
R-Gamer

1128

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#44  Edited By R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 1128 Posts

Lol Rami got butchered in the twitter comments.

Avatar image for r-gamer
R-Gamer

1128

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#45  Edited By R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 1128 Posts

@KillzoneSnake: You can't really blame Sony. Just stay away from the overly aggressive western SJW infested devs.

Avatar image for jeezers
jeezers

3640

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#46  Edited By jeezers
Member since 2007 • 3640 Posts

@davillain-: us Italians are white lol

Avatar image for Gatygun
Gatygun

1692

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#47  Edited By Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 1692 Posts

Games always had diversity.

Games always had females in it.

This rami guy fell of a freaking train on his head or something?

Also talking for the entire industry that he has no control over and trends that never change. Dude has a IQ of a god dam peanut.

Also the 3 games he made are 2 white males and a frog, and one is nazi themed.

hahahaha

Then that sonic guy with his profile:

he/him. editor at @guerrilla. this is my english shitposting/gaming/robot fetish account. tweets do not reflect the views of my employer.

( he / him ) basically this already says enough.

Sadly for him it does reflect on your employer because u part of the club.

Sony is invested by these clowns these days its seems.

Avatar image for KillzoneSnake
KillzoneSnake

2579

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 0

#48 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2579 Posts

@Juub1990 said:

@KillzoneSnake: I don’t think he means they’ll never go back to making a game with a white male protagonist, I think he’s saying he’s never going back to making only that. That they’re embracing diversity. At least that’s what I understood from the tweet.

It’s dumb nonetheless.

Yeh there can still be white people but never only. God forbid there is a team of 4 white guys, SJW alert, must force women/color people in or it is not allowed. This is why forced diversity is so bad now. So bad you end up having little teen girls beat up men, no powers needed lol. There was a time nobody even thought about these things... nobody ever complained Resident Evil 3 main was Jill. Metroid, Perfect Dark, San Andreas... games were always diverse... never forced. And one knows it is forced when devs themselves talk about it like an obsession.

This game here for example sucked, but im pointing out the characters/setting.. there is NO WAY that GG, ND, Santa Monica.. any of them would make a game like that good or bad. It would be classified as a white man game. To even bring race into it is extremely racist, how can they get away with this crap.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

32048

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#49 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 32048 Posts

Didn't know Killzone was a franchise about western white men. Doesn't it take place in space though?

I honestly feel GG sound like idiots for saying stuff like this.

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

39342

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#50 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 39342 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

Didn't know Killzone was a franchise about western white men. Doesn't it take place in space though?

I honestly feel GG sound like idiots for saying stuff like this.

Space Nazis=Western White Man. Not that I care, I just like the series for what it is.

@jeezers said:

@davillain-: us Italians are white lol

And yet, I find you all friendly compare to my U.S citizens :)