Gamespot is trolling Nintendo fans

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for charizard1605
#1 Edited by charizard1605 (82666 posts) -

Gamespot trolling dem Nintendo fans right where it hurts, yo

Avatar image for lundy86_4
#2 Posted by lundy86_4 (49438 posts) -

Or are they....?

Muahahaha!!

Avatar image for charizard1605
#3 Posted by charizard1605 (82666 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

Or are they....?

Muahahaha!!

Stealth Wii U release confirmed? Stealth Wii U release confirmed.

Avatar image for psymon100
#4 Posted by psymon100 (6835 posts) -

If the Xbox 360 can run Battlefield 4, then Wii U can run Battlefield 4.

Does BF4 need a Wii U release? I don't know, I don't think it does. Plus I wonder if Wii U owners would buy it?

I own a Wii U but I wouldn't get the Wii U version of BF4.

As for Gamespot and their trolling, how dare they. I will never use any of their services eg: forums.

Avatar image for Sweetbackhair
#5 Edited by Sweetbackhair (2914 posts) -

Hahahahahahaha

Avatar image for lundy86_4
#7 Posted by lundy86_4 (49438 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

Or are they....?

Muahahaha!!

Stealth Wii U release confirmed? Stealth Wii U release confirmed.

100%, irrefutably, confirmed.

Avatar image for Heil68
#8 Posted by Heil68 (58002 posts) -

Doubt it would sell to justify the making of it.

Avatar image for charizard1605
#9 Posted by charizard1605 (82666 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

Or are they....?

Muahahaha!!

Stealth Wii U release confirmed? Stealth Wii U release confirmed.

100%, irrefutably, confirmed.

Developed by High Voltage Software

Avatar image for lundy86_4
#10 Posted by lundy86_4 (49438 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

Or are they....?

Muahahaha!!

Stealth Wii U release confirmed? Stealth Wii U release confirmed.

100%, irrefutably, confirmed.

Developed by High Voltage Software

I feel like you understand the gloriousness of The Conduit. It had us in an uproar on SW!

Avatar image for Netret0120
#11 Posted by Netret0120 (3510 posts) -

Lol SW strikes again hahahahaha

Avatar image for Michael0134567
#12 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

It'd be the best version, I'm sure.

Avatar image for MonsieurX
#13 Posted by MonsieurX (37489 posts) -

1080P version confirmed

Avatar image for glez13
#14 Edited by glez13 (9805 posts) -

GS is so broken right now that the old Glitchspot looks like premium quality.

Avatar image for TheKingIAm
#15 Posted by TheKingIAm (1531 posts) -

@charizard1605: The Wii eww is pathetic

Avatar image for nintendoboy16
#17 Posted by nintendoboy16 (34642 posts) -

@TheKingIAm said:

@charizard1605: The Wii eww is pathetic

What does that have to do with the thread? Nothing!

Avatar image for aroxx_ab
#18 Posted by aroxx_ab (13236 posts) -

Hahaha nice typo there GS^^

Avatar image for AtariKidX
#19 Posted by AtariKidX (7042 posts) -

Poor WiiU.

Avatar image for aroxx_ab
#20 Posted by aroxx_ab (13236 posts) -

@AtariKidX said:

Poor WiiU.

WiiU have better exclusives this holiday than Ps4/Xboner :D

Avatar image for KBFloYd
#21 Posted by KBFloYd (19737 posts) -

@nintendoboy16 said:

@TheKingIAm said:

@charizard1605: The Wii eww is pathetic

What does that have to do with the thread? Nothing!

why does he hate nintendo so much?

hmm what could be the reason?

Avatar image for g0ddyX
#22 Posted by g0ddyX (3914 posts) -

Wii:U wishes it had battlefield 4.

Avatar image for KBFloYd
#23 Posted by KBFloYd (19737 posts) -

@g0ddyX said:

Wii:U wishes it had battlefield 4.

xbox wishes they had mario or zelda or metroid or...forget it..i lost count.

Avatar image for KungfuKitten
#24 Posted by KungfuKitten (25353 posts) -

I had a store here listing Wind Waker HD as a Wii-U and PS3 multiplat.

Avatar image for MonsieurX
#25 Edited by MonsieurX (37489 posts) -

@KBFloYd said:

@nintendoboy16 said:

@TheKingIAm said:

@charizard1605: The Wii eww is pathetic

What does that have to do with the thread? Nothing!

why does he hate nintendo so much?

hmm what could be the reason?

Maybe he did get molested by a NES when he was young

Avatar image for scoots9
#26 Posted by scoots9 (3501 posts) -

Speaking of GS trolling fans, has anyone noticed that there's no Vita board?

Avatar image for nintendoboy16
#27 Edited by nintendoboy16 (34642 posts) -

@KBFloYd said:

@g0ddyX said:

Wii:U wishes it had battlefield 4.

xbox wishes they had mario or zelda or metroid or...forget it..i lost count.

I doubt it.

Avatar image for charizard1605
#28 Posted by charizard1605 (82666 posts) -

@g0ddyX said:

Wii:U wishes it had battlefield 4.

Nah, I think Wii U is just fine without it.

Avatar image for dr_jashugan
#29 Posted by dr_jashugan (2665 posts) -

GS should have put the image of GTA5 instead of BF4. That would have been funnier. :-)

Avatar image for KBFloYd
#30 Edited by KBFloYd (19737 posts) -

@nintendoboy16 said:

@KBFloYd said:

@g0ddyX said:

Wii:U wishes it had battlefield 4.

xbox wishes they had mario or zelda or metroid or...forget it..i lost count.

I doubt it.

really? youre an xbox gamer?

Avatar image for Comduter
#31 Edited by Comduter (2315 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

Gamespot trolling dem Nintendo fans right where it hurts, yo

How? I'm not a Nintendo fan and I couldn't even give a rat's butt about Battlefield 4. Who the hell cares about that game.

Avatar image for LegatoSkyheart
#32 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (29703 posts) -

I would have liked Battlefield 4 on WiiU.

Even though I would probably play it more on PC.

Avatar image for PhazonBlazer
#33 Edited by PhazonBlazer (12013 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@g0ddyX said:

Wii:U wishes it had battlefield 4.

Nah, I think Wii U is just fine without it.

Dat jelly is off the charts.

Avatar image for charizard1605
#34 Edited by charizard1605 (82666 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

@charizard1605 said:

@g0ddyX said:

Wii:U wishes it had battlefield 4.

Nah, I think Wii U is just fine without it.

Dat jelly is off the charts.

#ThankYouLordKaz

Avatar image for Bigboi500
#35 Edited by Bigboi500 (35550 posts) -

@Comduter said:

@charizard1605 said:

Gamespot trolling dem Nintendo fans right where it hurts, yo

How? I'm not a Nintendo fan and I couldn't even give a rat's butt about Battlefield 4. Who the hell cares about that game.

This. I didn't buy any Battlefield crap on any of my other systems; wouldn't even buy it if it was on Wii U.

Avatar image for millerlight89
#36 Posted by millerlight89 (18658 posts) -

@Comduter said:

@charizard1605 said:

Gamespot trolling dem Nintendo fans right where it hurts, yo

How? I'm not a Nintendo fan and I couldn't even give a rat's butt about Battlefield 4. Who the hell cares about that game.

Flew right over your head.

Avatar image for NeonNinja
#37 Edited by NeonNinja (17318 posts) -

I love that BF4 has a user score of 7.1

Avatar image for the_bi99man
#38 Posted by the_bi99man (11244 posts) -

@NeonNinja said:

I love that BF4 has a user score of 7.1

Holy crap is GS letting users review games that aren't out yet?

Avatar image for NeonNinja
#39 Edited by NeonNinja (17318 posts) -

@the_bi99man: It's not letting me review it, but I have to wonder if it was from the site being wonky at launch or if some guys just worked hard to put a rating up.

Avatar image for Cherokee_Jack
#40 Edited by Cherokee_Jack (32198 posts) -

They must not understand the true gravity of the idea that a video game is coming out for the Wii U.

You can't just drop that sort of news on an unsuspecting populace. It could cause a panic.

Avatar image for mystic_knight
#42 Posted by mystic_knight (13801 posts) -

I have not used my WiiU for almost 10 months... the only game to make me feel like i made a right purchase is going to be Bayonetta 2.

Apart from that its a useless console which I regret buying. The Xbox One and PS4 have justified themselves even before launch. I have ordered a couple of games which i know will keep me playing on the consoles for months and the lineup gets even better Q1 2014

Avatar image for nintendoboy16
#43 Edited by nintendoboy16 (34642 posts) -

@KBFloYd said:

@nintendoboy16 said:

@KBFloYd said:

@g0ddyX said:

Wii:U wishes it had battlefield 4.

xbox wishes they had mario or zelda or metroid or...forget it..i lost count.

I doubt it.

really? youre an xbox gamer?

Been playing the system since around Christmas of last year. Been playing...

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion/Skyrim (my most played games)

LEGO Lord of the Rings

LEGO Star Wars II (which I also played on the GameCube)

Red Dead Redemption (the only Rockstar game I enjoyed)

Tekken Tag 2

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (MGS2, MGS3, Peace Walker)

Crackdown

Batman: Arkham City

Bioshock 1

Perfect Dark Zero

Among a few others, but I've been meaning to get Sleeping Dogs, Mortal Kombat (2011), Sonic Generations, etc.

Avatar image for DocSanchez
#44 Edited by DocSanchez (4607 posts) -

@KBFloYd: You can only count to three!?

Avatar image for mrintro
#45 Posted by mrintro (1354 posts) -

does it matter?

Avatar image for LegatoSkyheart
#46 Edited by LegatoSkyheart (29703 posts) -

@NeonNinja said:

I love that BF4 has a user score of 7.1

Probably basing off of Beta Impressions, which I heard was pretty lackluster.

Though I bet Battlefield 4's Beta was better than Battlefield 3's Glitch fest.

Avatar image for jhonMalcovich
#47 Posted by jhonMalcovich (7090 posts) -

WiiU exclusive. Lol.