Games You Were Hyped For, But No Longer Are

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Essentially, exactly what the topic title says. What are games you were feasibly hyped for before, but are growing either wary of or apathetic about as days go by?

I'll start us off:

• The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: I really liked The Witcher 2, but something about Wild Hunt rubs me off the wrong way. Multiple delays are of course an effective way to murder hype and anticipation (which may be a big reason why I don't care about this game any more), but the news and insider reports we keep hearing of the game's development being a mess, especially on consoles, and an overall lack of coherence and vision, makes me think we might have an Assassin's Creed III-esque instance of a game overshooting with its ambition coming up.
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain: Everything was going right, this game looked absolutely amazing, it played amazing, by all accounts, it was going to be Kojima's magnum opus. And then, the entire debacle of Kojima leaving Konami last week happened. Apparently, at this point, Kojima is a contracted worker for the game, and Konami is just trying to get his involvement in the project out of the way as soon as possible, so they can hand the game off to a new development team that they are building.
    I'm not going to take sides in the matter here, but let me tell you why this has killed my hype for the game- Ninja Gaiden 2 and Itagaki was a similar turn of events back in 2007-8. Ninja Gaiden 2 ultimately turned out to be a good game hamstrung by ideas that never reached their potential, all because of the difficulties it ran into later on in its development. That is what I fear will happen with The Phantom Pain as well.
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End: On the most basic level, it's hard for me to get hyped for something that is more than a year away from release, so the delay might be a large part of the reason why I'm less enthused about the game right now. But I have so far been relatively unimpressed with actual in game footage of the title, the game itself has suffered multiple development problems, there is the precedence of no Sony in house game that was delayed this gen actually turning out good, and finally, after having played The Last of Us, Uncharted 4 seems like... a waste of Naughty Dog's talents, honestly.
  • The Legend of Zelda: This is simple. I refuse to be hyped about an idea any more, Nintendo. Show me something to be hyped about, and I'll do it. Till then, I refuse to get pumped up about this game.

That's me, how about you guys? What games that you were excited for are you now a little less enthusiastic about? And why?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95
deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2 deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95
Member since 2011 • 2103 Posts

Honestly, I'm not hyped for any game anymore. Not to say I don't anticipate any games, I just don't like putting them on a standard that I know they might not reach or might disappoint me. I'll just look at some gameplay videos and decide when it comes out and check if the reviews approve enough to warrant a purchase. I think if you don't think about them too much before release, it makes the wait more bearable and gives you a better impression of the game.

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3 Catalli  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 3453 Posts

I bet you can't wait to hear about more Zelda though, wouldn't you call that hype? You can't pretend to be uninterested.

Personally I don't get too hyped about games in the first place but when I do I want to play them pretty badly. It's happening right now with NMS and Splatoon. Only sources confirming the games are absolute shit will kill my hype. Time usually doesn't, and I don't much care about the people developing a game so long as the game itself looks neat.

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4  Edited By princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts
  • The Witcher 3
  • Arkham Knight
  • Xenoblade X

Kojima said he's still 100% involved in MGS5's development. I think Konami just wants to keep him away from promoting the game, which is complete bullshit, but it doesn't mean he's not pouring everything into making this game his magnum opus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@ianhh6 said:

I bet you can't wait to hear about more Zelda though, wouldn't you call that hype? You can't pretend to be uninterested.

Personally I don't get too hyped about games in the first place but when I do I want to play them pretty badly. It's happening right now with NMS and Splatoon. Only sources confirming the games are absolute shit will kill my hype. Time usually doesn't, and I don't much care about the people developing a game so long as the game itself looks neat.

Actually, I could not hear about Zelda U, and I would not care. Life would go on. For me, hype is sort of like a limited resource, in that I can only be hyped for so many games at a time- and right now, the bulk of my hype is being consumed by Persona 5, with Fire Emblem If and Final Fantasy XV taking up any and all leftovers.

Zelda fucked up there, it has had two years to grab hold of me based on something concrete, and it missed its chance. Speaking solely with respect to me, of course.

Now, assuming they show something epic tomorrow, that gets me interested? Sure, I'm back on board. Until then? It is a non factor to me.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

FFXV. It was my most wanted for the longest time now I hear the producer talking about how he wants it all to be about appreciating dudebros and how great it is that it's all guys and girls will dig that too because they love seeing dudebros getting all loved up on what great friends they are not only do I feel physically sick I actually want to punch him in the face for being so openly and unashamedly stupid.

I am not going to do that though, I will just look forward to something else instead.

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Catalli  Moderator

@charizard1605: Right, I getcha. In a certain sense I'm in a similar situation I guess. I haven't seen enough to eagerly want to play the game itself, rather I'm betting myself I'll like the game because it's Nintendo and it's Zelda... not a lot to go on :P

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

I don't get too hyped for games, but if I had to pick one....probably TW3.

It looked good at the start...but the more I think about TW2....the more I don't want this game.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@ianhh6 said:

@charizard1605: Right, I getcha. In a certain sense I'm in a similar situation I guess. I haven't seen enough to eagerly want to play the game itself, rather I'm betting myself I'll like the game because it's Nintendo and it's Zelda... not a lot to go on :P

I mean, I want to believe that, but there's also so much working against the game- it's Nintendo's first modern 3D AAA game, in a series that has had problems with overworld density to begin with anyway. It is coming off of a line of increasingly disappointing games (on consoles) over the last decade. And everything we have seen of it so far has just... been there.

Maybe they'll blow my mind this E3, and it will turn out to be my most hyped game of the year after all, I don't know. All I can say is, as of right now, I don't give them the benefit of the doubt. They have to earn it.

Side note, Splatoon looks amazing :-3

big_mak523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 big_mak523
Member since 2011 • 210 Posts

Final Fantasy XV.. That demo was terrible honestly. I can't see how people can still be hyped after that. I once thought it would be a return to form for Square, but that game just feels awful to play. All of my hype has been killed. I still will buy and attempt to play the full game, cause it was Tetsuya Nomura's project, and I love his games. But all of my hype has been killed.

silkylove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 silkylove
Member since 2002 • 8579 Posts

Starfox. When it was first announced I was overjoyed, but the control scheme seems really stupid.

flashn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By flashn00b
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts

Final Fantasy XV and Tales of Zestiria, because i don't like being forced into buying inferior products to prove the demand for what I think should be on PC. (Yes, i am still bitter about Nippon Ichi Software gauging Disgaea interest with Cladun X2)

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Catalli  Moderator

@charizard1605 said:

I mean, I want to believe that, but there's also so much working against the game- it's Nintendo's first modern 3D AAA game, in a series that has had problems with overworld density to begin with anyway. It is coming off of a line of increasingly disappointing games (on consoles) over the last decade. And everything we have seen of it so far has just... been there.

Maybe they'll blow my mind this E3, and it will turn out to be my most hyped game of the year after all, I don't know. All I can say is, as of right now, I don't give them the benefit of the doubt. They have to earn it.

Side note, Splatoon looks amazing :-3

E3 might very well truly kill my hype for Zelda if nothing is shown. A full year after the announcement and almost nothing? Nah, not good.

Splatoon just had me enamoured from the first trailer last year! I hope it does well

Kingpin0114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Kingpin0114
Member since 2008 • 2607 Posts

Uncharted 4- Just have a weird feeling about this game now. Also agree that Sony in house studios this gen have been average to bad so far.

Last Guardian- Most likely Vaporware now

Halo 5- was hyped for it until MCC came out. Now I have zero interest in it.

Star Fox- I don't really have a good reason...I just do not get excited about it anymore.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

I dont really get hyped for too many games anymore after being burned so many times but the biggest one is probably Halo 5. Pretty much 343's last chance to prove themselves in a lot of people's eyes.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#16  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

No Man's Sky. They havn't shown any gameplay beside walking and seeing things... I hope they combine a couple of puzzles with some shooting and I will be happy but for the time being my hype is at 0%.

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#17 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts
  • Bloodborne: Got sick of dealing with paid online play for just a single game, so decided to abandon ship and play Pillars of Eternity instead.
  • Persona 5: I'm disillusioned that Atlus will allow dual audio in Persona 5. I had high hopes for Atlus's localisation practices after P4 Arena, but P4 Arena Ultimax completely dashed those hopes. I will ultimately be waiting for an undub patch many years down the track, so I might as well take the game off my watch list for now.
  • The Division: For a game announced during a time when Ubisoft was hailed as the industry savior, the concept and gameplay videos very much sold me the game. However, now that I've lost so much faith in Ubisoft I don't really expect this game to turn out well.
Boddicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18  Edited By Boddicker
Member since 2012 • 4458 Posts

I'm too disenchanted with the last and current console gens to get too hyped for any game anymore.

Sure, there are definitely games like No Man's Sky I'm looking forward to more than 99% of the shit out there, but my ability to get excited for a game died a long time ago. Now I'm just bitter about console gaming in general, and I don't have the money or the patience for PC gaming.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

@silkylove said:

Starfox. When it was first announced I was overjoyed, but the control scheme seems really stupid.

Yeah, same here. Damn the gamepad is so stupid.

Maaaybe we can play it with just the pro controller, you never know.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-57d8401f17c55

@Boddicker said:

I'm too disenchanted with the last and current console gens to get too hyped for any game anymore.

Sure, there are definitely games like No Man's Sky I'm looking forward to more than 99% of the shit out there, but my ability to get excited for a game died a long time ago. Now I'm just bitter about console gaming in general, and I don't have the money or the patience for PC gaming.

What on earth could you not have liked about the 6th generation?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@Chozofication said:

@Boddicker said:

He never said he didn't like the 6th generation?

Current: 8th

Last: 7th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By deactivated-57d8401f17c55

@charizard1605 said:

@Chozofication said:

@Boddicker said:

He never said he didn't like the 6th generation?

Current: 8th

Last: 7th

-Oh, seems I misread, carry on then :P

Skelly34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Skelly34
Member since 2015 • 2353 Posts

Bloodborne. No matter how you spec, you're basically playing a dexterity character from Dark Souls. I expected some fun rpg elements from Dark Souls, but everything was simplified to cater to mass market and speedrunners.

Boddicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Boddicker
Member since 2012 • 4458 Posts

@Chozofication said:

@Boddicker said:

I get my gen's mixed up sometime, but I'm going to ass-ume you're talking about the PS3/360 gen.

It was the beginning of "streamling" for the casual masses because games (especially AAA titles) were becoming so expensive to produce.

Examples:

1) Fallout 3 - Nothing you did really meant anything and the main quest was on rails. Plus you became a walking god of death around lvl 20ish even on the hardest difficulty.

2) Skyrim - Again nothing you did really meant anything beyond random guard comments and the main quest was on rails. The only pertinent decision was how big an A-hole you wanted to be along the way.

I could go on (I know I gave you two examples by Bethesda), but I'm tired of typing. You get the idea.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#26  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

As far as consoles go, I'm not really "hyped" for any of the usual franchises other than Metal Gear V & Persona 5 atm. I'm sure that willl change eventually though. I've been more interested in PC games these days.

But, I would really like another The Last of Us (prequel preferrably) game from Naughty Dog. I don't know why they are wasting time with this Uncharted shit...

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22657 Posts

Alpha Protocol... Was so hyped and then it delayed on launch day (no joke)... I was done.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

Earlier today I was hyped for Halo Online. Now I no longer am.

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#29 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

I stopped caring about Final Fantasy Versus XIII because of the amount of time that there was where we just didn't hear anything. And then it was recently rebranded as Final Fantasy XV and hype started coming back. Cue more information, and then I got to play the demo which was very surreal. Hype back on! :P

I'm not hyped for The Last Guardian anymore. Just... eh. If it comes it comes but all of my excitement for it was just too much.

I can't think of too much else right now. I'm slowly losing excitement for Batman: Arkham Knight I guess but I know it will come back soon.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts
  • Drive Club: First racing game I was hyped for in a VERY long time and it launched like crap! But evo got their act together and the game turned out pretty good.
  • The Order 1886: 2nd exclusive PS4 game I was hyped for until all the reviews started pouring in. I still plan on getting it, but after picking up blood borne.. it maybe Faaaaaar in the future.
  • Phantom Pain: When it was first shown the game looked Beastly! But after playing the demo, the game seems like a "upgrade" of MGSVI. Still plan on getting it but maybe not day one.
  • Mortal Kombat X: They had me... they had me until the $30 Day one DLC that includes 4 characters... Don't care about Jason.. (and the Predator to a lessor extent) but to put Kombatants like Tremor and Tanya in the mix is just plain shitty. They still have about "4" characters to reveal and my purchase will depend on those inclusions.

..it's funny. All the games I WASN'T hyped for but ended up buying (Blood Borne, Inquisition, Second Son) turned out pretty damn good.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-57d8401f17c55

@Boddicker:

My bad man I could've swore you said "the past 2 gens" meaning 6th and 7th, not sure what happened there.

I feel you on Fallout 3, though I do like it (New Vegas is a better game), and I think the elder scrolls games are utter trash anyways haha.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

I was psyched for DoA until they released the PC details for it. Lazy fucks.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@ianhh6 said:

Actually, I could not hear about Zelda U, and I would not care. Life would go on. For me, hype is sort of like a limited resource, in that I can only be hyped for so many games at a time- and right now, the bulk of my hype is being consumed by Persona 5, with Fire Emblem If and Final Fantasy XV taking up any and all leftovers.

Zelda fucked up there, it has had two years to grab hold of me based on something concrete, and it missed its chance. Speaking solely with respect to me, of course.

Now, assuming they show something epic tomorrow, that gets me interested? Sure, I'm back on board. Until then? It is a non factor to me.

Wait, is there a Direct tomorrow or something?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@DarkLink77: No, that was just meant as an expression :P

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#35 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

The Division

The Witcher 3

Bloodborne

Halo 5

I think I'm just getting more jaded these days... and hype doesn't do anything for me anymore. I expect too much from games, then they turn out too similar to previous entries, and disappointment sets in.

I'll probably still purchase these games and others like them, but not day one full price.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

Halo 5

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DarkLink77

@charizard1605 said:

@DarkLink77: No, that was just meant as an expression :P

Dammit. :P

Seriously, though, as to the OP: I think The Witcher 3 is a good one, for the reasons you listed. Same with Zelda because I actually want to see what it is before I proceed to lose my shit. Halo 5 because **** 343. They couldn't even make a remaster.

Honestly, I really don't get super hyped for games anymore. Bioshock Infinite and Spec Ops: The Line were really the last time it happened to me. And Arkham Origins, I guess, mostly because I love Deathstroke. Before that it'd probably be... Gears 3, maybe? Then StarCraft II?

Though I was pretty hyped for Ori and the Blind Forest, which I still haven't played because waiting for a sale.

But I think part of it is that games are more generic now, and that I've come to terms with the fact that I'll never be as hyped for a game as I was for Halo 2, Halo 3, Twilight Princess, and StarCraft II ever again. I just won't.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Bigboi500

@DarkLink77 said:

Though I was pretty hyped for Ori and the Blind Forest, which I still haven't played because waiting for a sale.

Game is legit as ****. Way better than I expected it to be.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 DarkLink77

@Bigboi500 said:

@DarkLink77 said:

I expected it just because of the talent at Moon Studios. Ori was my game of E3, actually.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

The Division

The Witcher 3

Bloodborne

Halo 5

I think I'm just getting more jaded these days... and hype doesn't do anything for me anymore. I expect too much from games, then they turn out too similar to previous entries, and disappointment sets in.

I'll probably still purchase these games and others like them, but not day one full price.

Yea.. I completely forgot about the Division. After ShitDogs and AC Unity I've lost almost all faith in Ubi.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Bigboi500

@OhSnapitz said:

@Bigboi500 said:

The Division

The Witcher 3

Bloodborne

Halo 5

Yea.. I completely forgot about the Division. After ShitDogs and AC Unity I've lost almost all faith in Ubi.

I played about an hour of ACU then went back to Black Flag.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Bigboi500

@DarkLink77 said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@DarkLink77 said:

I expected it just because of the talent at Moon Studios. Ori was my game of E3, actually.

I expected a beautiful game and not much more. Was very pleasantly surprised to find amazing gameplay and level design.

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

@charizard1605: TW3, what they showed, looks like a great game. If it's half of what it showed, I feel I'd still be satisfied.

Also, I still don't get why you say Zelda U hasn't shown anything when it has shown more than Persona 5, and that you have no problem hyping. Shit, I don't hype Zelda for the same reason, but I'm also consistent and don't hype P5.

As for me, it has to be Final Fantasy Versus XIII. What was that game called now? FFXV? Yeah that.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#44 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@blueinheaven said:

FFXV. It was my most wanted for the longest time now I hear the producer talking about how he wants it all to be about appreciating dudebros and how great it is that it's all guys and girls will dig that too because they love seeing dudebros getting all loved up on what great friends they are not only do I feel physically sick I actually want to punch him in the face for being so openly and unashamedly stupid.

I am not going to do that though, I will just look forward to something else instead.

You are exceedingly edgy.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#45 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

I wasn't hyped for anything other than Metal Gear, The Witness, Scalebound, and Bloodborne (which is out already).

Everything else my excitement just isn't there for me for a variety of reasons

-Legend of Zelda - hooray, another fucking Legend of Zelda

-Batman Arkham Knight - hooray, another fucking Batman

-Final Fantasy 15 - hooray, another fucking Final Fantasy + Square's alleged comeback isn't the real deal to me until they deliver me a game that I genuinely give a shit about.

-The Witcher 3 - The Witcher 1 and 2 have subpar combat systems, The Witcher 3 will probably be no different.

-Uncharted 4 - hooray, another fucking Uncharted

-Halo 5 - hooray, another fucking Halo

Which is triple A games at this point, and independent games wise I'm interested in games like Titan Souls, Axiom Verge, Torment: Tides of Numera, but have high expectations? Nope. The Witness I have high expectations for, excitement for. I'm not expecting a good game there, I demand an excellent one. At least that's what it takes for me to be "excited" and "hyped". I'm sure Zelda, Batman, and Uncharted will be very good games, hell in the case of Batman I could totally see it being an excellent one, but my excitement level for them is in check. I expect good games, good sequels, but I'm not expecting anything more than that. They've given me very little reason to be.

And honestly that's probably the better way to go, its usually turned out that the stuff I wasn't super excited for, end up being some of my favorite shit.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts

My hype for Akrham Knight took a giant hit once I found out who was writing the story.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23904 Posts

Persona 5: That trailer looked amazing. Since then my position on the AIDA model has falled down to Interest as opposed to Desrie. Why? Lack of ifno. And what was shown was waaay too vague.

Witcher 3: Open World ARPG, we already have enough of those. Witcher's strength was always in its writing anyways and W1>W2.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
@funsohng said:

@charizard1605: TW3, what they showed, looks like a great game. If it's half of what it showed, I feel I'd still be satisfied.

Also, I still don't get why you say Zelda U hasn't shown anything when it has shown more than Persona 5, and that you have no problem hyping. Shit, I don't hype Zelda for the same reason, but I'm also consistent and don't hype P5.

As for me, it has to be Final Fantasy Versus XIII. What was that game called now? FFXV? Yeah that.

Because we have seen more of Persona than Zelda. We already know more about its gameplay systems, more about its story, more about its soundtrack, more about its characters, more about anything, really, than we do about Zelda.

@Xaero_Gravity said:

My hype for Akrham Knight took a giant hit once I found out who was writing the story.

Who is writing Arkham Knight?

@jg4xchamp: How about Persona? Not addressed in your post.

AdrianWerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 AdrianWerner
Member since 2003 • 28441 Posts

Not much. Delays don't usually kill my hype unless they're really extreme.

The only thing I can think off is Mount & Blade II. Little info for many years and now it's coming to consoles too, which could mean some heavy compromises. So my hype for it is dead, at least for now.

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

@charizard1605: from that trailer that barely shows gameplay?