Games you want to be ported to PC?

  • 84 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for thehig1
#51 Posted by thehig1 (7355 posts) -

@SolidGame_basic said:

@pyro1245: lol I could see why you're laughing. PC barely has exclusives now and the only thing to latch onto is graphics. But there aren't that many games that fully utilize the best graphics cards because most games are designed for multiplatform.

PC has a lot of exclusives, and also has full genres of games exlusice to PC.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
#52 Posted by I_P_Daily (12577 posts) -

@Juub1990 said:

@davillain-: Are you honestly surprised to see IP_Daily come into this thread and start shit? I saw the number of responses, searched his name and unsurprisingly he was there doing his usual lame trolling.

Don’t even know why you guys tolerate him.

Man you're such a sook, are you 12? I posted a game that you hermits have been crying for it since release.

Avatar image for mclarenmaster18
#53 Edited by MclarenMaster18 (1713 posts) -
  • The existing games on consoles and mobile phones that I would like to see it ported to PC following are:
    • Burnout Revenge
    • Midnight Club LA
    • Gran Turismo Sport
    • Motorstorm series
    • Gear.Club Unlimited 1 & 2
    • Real Racing 3
    • Tetris Effect
    • CSR2
  • Unannounced next gen games I would like to see it ported to PC following are:
    • Midnight Club 5
    • Gran Turismo 7
    • Forza Motorsport 8
    • DiRT 5
    • Midtown Madness 4
    • Monster Truck Madness 3/Reboot
    • Next BlazBlue
    • Next Guilty Gear
Avatar image for davillain-
#54 Posted by DaVillain- (38139 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:
@Juub1990 said:

@davillain-: Are you honestly surprised to see IP_Daily come into this thread and start shit? I saw the number of responses, searched his name and unsurprisingly he was there doing his usual lame trolling.

Don’t even know why you guys tolerate him.

Man you're such a sook, are you 12? I posted a game that you hermits have been crying for it since release.

Pointing out Ghost is one thing, we have seen few Hermits have already played RDR2 on their PS4 and from the response, they enjoy it. Other then Ghost, are there any more Hermits who's crying for RDR2 PC version?

And yes, I did say I'll wait for PC version but at the same time, I also said I have no issue playing RDR2 on my PS4 as well. But as I stated, I'm backlog as hell and I still have yet to finish with Control, and I'm also playing Blair Witch & Gears 5 at the same time. I'm hoping to be done by the end of this year so I can go buy RDR2 PS4 and see how it's good.

And to Juub1990, I don't have a problem with Daily, I enjoy seeing his jealousy cause he can't get into PC gaming even though he loves commenting PC related stuff all the time.

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
#55 Edited by uninspiredcup (35068 posts) -

Oh yea, for-whatever reason this still hasn't been ported over

Be nice as well if the Liberty City Story series and Chinatown wars made the jump, since you can already play them on tablet and phone.

Avatar image for speeny
#56 Posted by Speeny (1978 posts) -

Honestly, far too many to name but the Sly Cooper, Jak & Daxter and Ratchet & Clank games would be nice to have on Steam someday.

Avatar image for Juub1990
#57 Edited by Juub1990 (8721 posts) -

@davillain-: He likes to troll and start fights when nobody is about that. Every thread that involves PC gaming in some way, shape or form, he attempts to derail with his trolling. Always starts shit. He’s a blatant troll and I’ve seen users get the boot for less.

We all troll and banter here but that’s literally all he does. Look up his posts in PC-related discussions or hell even Sony ones, it’s always attacking fansbases and being a general nuisance.

Avatar image for pc_rocks
#58 Posted by PC_Rocks (2569 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:
@Juub1990 said:

@davillain-: Are you honestly surprised to see IP_Daily come into this thread and start shit? I saw the number of responses, searched his name and unsurprisingly he was there doing his usual lame trolling.

Don’t even know why you guys tolerate him.

Man you're such a sook, are you 12? I posted a game that you hermits have been crying for it since release.

Don't remember any hermits doing that but I have seen you crying because MS's making exclusive games for PC and not Xbox.

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
#59 Posted by uninspiredcup (35068 posts) -

@Juub1990 said:

@davillain-: He likes to troll and start fights when nobody is about that. Every thread that involves PC gaming in some way, shape or form, he attempts to derail with his trolling. Always starts shit. He’s a blatant troll and I’ve seen users get the boot for less.

We all troll and banter here but that’s literally all he does. Look up his posts in PC-related discussions or hell even Sony ones, it’s always attacking fansbases and being a general nuisance.

At the rate you fellows have been offing each other lately going to make Oz look like Orange Is The New Black.

Avatar image for tenaka2
#60 Edited by tenaka2 (17227 posts) -

RDR2

Avatar image for Dark_sageX
#61 Posted by Dark_sageX (3429 posts) -
@BassMan said:

All of them. PC is the best and all games should be on PC. They shouldn't be held hostage on shit consoles.

This, but if I need to pick games in particular then

Ninja Gaiden Trilogy

Bayonetta 2

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (+Twin Snakes and MGS4 Guns of the Patriot)

God of War Trilogy plus Chains of Olympus HD, Ghost of Sparta HD and Ascension (Have no particular interest in GoW 2018)

Uncharted series

Kingdom Hearts Series

Persona series

Donkey Kong Country Returns and Tropical Freeze

The legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild

Xenosaga Trilogy

Avatar image for i_p_daily
#62 Posted by I_P_Daily (12577 posts) -

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Juub1990 said:

@davillain-: Are you honestly surprised to see IP_Daily come into this thread and start shit? I saw the number of responses, searched his name and unsurprisingly he was there doing his usual lame trolling.

Don’t even know why you guys tolerate him.

Man you're such a sook, are you 12? I posted a game that you hermits have been crying for it since release.

Pointing out Ghost is one thing, we have seen few Hermits have already played RDR2 on their PS4 and from the response, they enjoy it. Other then Ghost, are there any more Hermits who's crying for RDR2 PC version?

And yes, I did say I'll wait for PC version but at the same time, I also said I have no issue playing RDR2 on my PS4 as well. But as I stated, I'm backlog as hell and I still have yet to finish with Control, and I'm also playing Blair Witch & Gears 5 at the same time. I'm hoping to be done by the end of this year so I can go buy RDR2 PS4 and see how it's good.

And to Juub1990, I don't have a problem with Daily, I enjoy seeing his jealousy cause he can't get into PC gaming even though he loves commenting PC related stuff all the time.

Yes go ask guys like bassman for example.

Its funny how juub is calling for me to be banned when he shows up here once every couple of months, must still be busy using his PC to mine for crypto currency lol.

As for me being jelly of PC, well that's one of the funniest things I've ever read. I own a $1000 PC I bought a couple of years back that hardly ever gets used, I mean i'm typing this on my laptop.

Go play your PC with your Xbox controller :)

Avatar image for davillain-
#63 Posted by DaVillain- (38139 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:

As for me being jelly of PC, well that's one of the funniest things I've ever read. I own a $1000 PC I bought a couple of years back that hardly ever gets used, I mean i'm typing this on my laptop.

Go play your PC with your Xbox controller :)

Whatever you say I_P_Daily🤣

Avatar image for BassMan
#64 Edited by BassMan (10677 posts) -

@i_p_daily: I am waiting patiently for RDR2 on PC. It is coming. I want to enjoy the game and not be distracted by technical shortcomings on console.

Avatar image for the_master_race
#65 Posted by the_master_race (4623 posts) -

God of War , Uncharted , Spiderman and ...

Avatar image for dxmcat
#66 Posted by dxmcat (2751 posts) -

nothing.

Avatar image for ProtossRushX
#67 Posted by ProtossRushX (5700 posts) -

Nothing they got wow classic thats all I want outa PC

Avatar image for localbully
#68 Posted by LocalBully (39 posts) -

when is rdr2 pc is coming , want to play it badly

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
#69 Posted by R4gn4r0k (31608 posts) -

@Dark_sageX said:

This, but if I need to pick games in particular then

Ninja Gaiden Trilogy

Bayonetta 2

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (+Twin Snakes and MGS4 Guns of the Patriot)

God of War Trilogy plus Chains of Olympus HD, Ghost of Sparta HD and Ascension (Have no particular interest in GoW 2018)

Uncharted series

Kingdom Hearts Series

Persona series

Donkey Kong Country Returns and Tropical Freeze

The legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild

Xenosaga Trilogy

Those are some solid games I really miss on PC.

Avatar image for ArchoNils2
#70 Posted by ArchoNils2 (10431 posts) -

@BassMan said:

All of them. PC is the best and all games should be on PC. They shouldn't be held hostage on shit consoles.

I'm going with this one as well. It would be nice if you didn't have to buy weak plastic boxes just to experience all games. I'd love to play all of them on my awesome rig. The only device that has a reason to exit next to my PC is the Switch due to its portability IMO.

Avatar image for sancho_panzer
#71 Edited by Sancho_Panzer (870 posts) -

Bloodborne would be nice. That's about it really.

Oh yeah, and obviously Nintendo's 1st party - all of it, pretty much.

Avatar image for zaryia
#72 Posted by Zaryia (9671 posts) -
@SolidGame_basic said:

@pyro1245: lol I could see why you're laughing. PC barely has exclusives now

PC has the most high scoring exclusives this gen.

Just because you didn't commercials of them between your shitty network television sitcom doesn't mean they don't exist.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
#73 Posted by I_P_Daily (12577 posts) -

@BassMan said:

@i_p_daily: I am waiting patiently for RDR2 on PC. It is coming. I want to enjoy the game and not be distracted by technical shortcomings on console.

Well you get called the laster race for a reason. In the meantime go tinker with some settings while you wait LOL.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
#74 Posted by I_P_Daily (12577 posts) -
@zaryia said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

@pyro1245: lol I could see why you're laughing. PC barely has exclusives now

PC has the most high scoring exclusives this gen.

Just because you didn't commercials of them between your shitty network television sitcom doesn't mean they don't exist.

Hey you play mobile games and i'm sure you would have seen plenty of gaming ads playing those F2P games lol.

Avatar image for sakaixx
#75 Posted by sakaiXx (6077 posts) -

@zaryia said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

@pyro1245: lol I could see why you're laughing. PC barely has exclusives now

PC has the most high scoring exclusives this gen.

Just because you didn't commercials of them between your shitty network television sitcom doesn't mean they don't exist.

dunno about that. Getting into the meta 90 club with only 4-8 reviews for an indie game or higher reviews for multiplat due to some website decide to not submit PC reviews to metacritics is not something anyone brags about... except for mustard race of course.

Avatar image for BassMan
#76 Posted by BassMan (10677 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:
@BassMan said:

@i_p_daily: I am waiting patiently for RDR2 on PC. It is coming. I want to enjoy the game and not be distracted by technical shortcomings on console.

Well you get called the laster race for a reason. In the meantime go tinker with some settings while you wait LOL.

We have already established who is the real Laster Race. Or did you forget already?...

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/latest-rumor-scarlet-does-better-ray-tracing-compa-33463341/

Avatar image for i_p_daily
#77 Edited by I_P_Daily (12577 posts) -

@BassMan said:
@i_p_daily said:
@BassMan said:

@i_p_daily: I am waiting patiently for RDR2 on PC. It is coming. I want to enjoy the game and not be distracted by technical shortcomings on console.

Well you get called the laster race for a reason. In the meantime go tinker with some settings while you wait LOL.

We have already established who is the real Laster Race. Or did you forget already?...

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/latest-rumor-scarlet-does-better-ray-tracing-compa-33463341/

Ray tracing? I mean really that's the best you got?

Come back when you have some bullets to fire as of now you're only shooting blanks lol.

EDIT: Just read some comments in that thread and you got owned lol, not surprising though considering its me you're up against :(

Avatar image for BassMan
#78 Posted by BassMan (10677 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:
@BassMan said:
@i_p_daily said:
@BassMan said:

@i_p_daily: I am waiting patiently for RDR2 on PC. It is coming. I want to enjoy the game and not be distracted by technical shortcomings on console.

Well you get called the laster race for a reason. In the meantime go tinker with some settings while you wait LOL.

We have already established who is the real Laster Race. Or did you forget already?...

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/latest-rumor-scarlet-does-better-ray-tracing-compa-33463341/

Ray tracing? I mean really that's the best you got?

Come back when you have some bullets to fire as of now you're only shooting blanks lol.

Read the thread. Let me remind you of the ownage....

@BassMan said:
@i_p_daily said:
@BassMan said:

@i_p_daily: Bugs can happen in any game regardless of platform. However, the PC version of the game is good. The game is made by a PC developer. So, it doesn't surprise me that the laster race Xbox version is shit.

Hey if you hermits bought the game instead of pirating it they wouldn't need to rush job console ports to make some money.

Laster race huh, well how's RDR2 on the PC....

Piracy argument is bullshit. How many other games besides RDR2 make PC laster race these days? There are a lot more games on console that qualify for laster race... Fortnite, PUBG, Warframe, Minecraft, Hollow Knight, World of Tanks, ARK: Survival Evolved, Assetto Corsa, Dirt Rally, Divinity Original Sin 1+2, Stardew Valley, Undertale, Smite, Subnautica, Human Fall Flat, A Hat In Time, Praey For The Gods, Owlboy, Dauntless, The Elder Scrolls Online, etc..

There are few games that don't make it to PC at the same time as consoles. Let's not forget that the PC versions are almost always superior.

So, take that Checkmate and shove it up your ass because....

Loading Video...

Avatar image for i_p_daily
#79 Posted by I_P_Daily (12577 posts) -

@BassMan: Just take the L and move on as the biggest game this gen is nowhere to be seen on PC lol

Avatar image for BassMan
#80 Posted by BassMan (10677 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:

@BassMan: Just take the L and move on as the biggest game this gen is nowhere to be seen on PC lol

LOL, nice try. Biggest game this gen is Fortnite. Where did that game come from? Oh right.... PC. :)

Avatar image for i_p_daily
#81 Edited by I_P_Daily (12577 posts) -

@BassMan: Fortnite lol.

Avatar image for BassMan
#82 Edited by BassMan (10677 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:

@BassMan: Fortnite lol.

Whether you like it or not, it is the biggest game this gen.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
#83 Posted by I_P_Daily (12577 posts) -

@BassMan said:
@i_p_daily said:

@BassMan: Fortnite lol.

Whether you like it or not, it is the biggest game this gen.

Again lol.

Avatar image for zaryia
#84 Edited by Zaryia (9671 posts) -
@sakaixx said:

dunno about that.

I do know about that, what I said was factually accurate. Count all the exclusive over 80%+ (High Scoring) for each system.

The person I quoted thought PC had very few exclusives. That was factually inaccurate.

Spin these solid facts all you want.

@sakaixx said:

Getting into the meta 90 club with only 4-8 reviews for an indie game or higher reviews for multiplat due to some website decide to not submit PC reviews to metacritics is not something anyone brags about... except for mustard race of course.

Excuse us for not having dozens of dedicated sources spamming 10/10 to bump all of our games averages (yet still somehow losing badly to PC at MC).

But please don't move the goal post. The poster said PC barely has exclusives. It has the most above 80%, and at times in entirely exclusive genres.