Games With Gold For September (Little Hitters)

• 55 results
ProtossRushX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ProtossRushX
Member since 2007 • 8580 Posts

This is.

This is not good.

Microsoft needs to give more high quality games like ps plus does every month.

We need competition we need to fight to get consumers. What are you doing 3 of those games is crap and the 1 game is old 99 cents.

I don't care if gamepass is hurting games with gold or what sony is putting Fall guys on there and other big hitters.

PS plus has way more good months than bad and seems gold way more bad than good.

If your not gonna compete why do you exist? You want people to subscribe to gold again put in some games that matter and get people excited. Every month I look the xbox lineup no im not getting gold.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 6632 Posts

@ProtossRushX: Could be worse....Sony have pubg and a bare bones streetfighter for September....and that's it.

ProtossRushX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ProtossRushX

@sealionact said:

@ProtossRushX: Could be worse....Sony have pubg and a bare bones streetfighter for September....and that's it.

Dude Street FIghter 5 Arcade Edition which you get with the base game blows the division outa the water its the best fighter of the generation.

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 1954 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:
@sealionact said:

Dude Street FIghter 5 Arcade Edition which you get with the base game blows the division outa the water its the best fighter of the generation.

SF is boring and has been since SF3

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Fuhrer_D
Member since 2011 • 1049 Posts

If you don’t have an Xbox, why would you sign up for gold anyway?

ProtossRushX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ProtossRushX

@Fuhrer_D said:

Bro. Just. Shhhhhhhhh. I own all the consoles a gaming PC and the switch lite. You can't outplay me son.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#7 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 10469 Posts

Ouch. Gamepass really devaluing XBLG.

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Fuhrer_D
Member since 2011 • 1049 Posts

@ProtossRushX:

Wasn’t trying to play you (didn’t know we were involved in a game); just was under the impression that you didn’t own an Xbox, based on how you post. Congrats on owning all systems.

MooseWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MooseWayne
Member since 2017 • 330 Posts

@Fuhrer_D: Looks like it hasn't been used since 2014.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 6632 Posts

@ProtossRushX: Meh....street fighter became irrelevant even before pubg. At least when Xbox got it, pubg was still being played....good luck finding a full lobby on PS4 nowadays.

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 45221 Posts

@Fuhrer_D said:

@ProtossRushX:

Wasn’t trying to play you (didn’t know we were involved in a game); just was under the impression that you didn’t own an Xbox, based on how you post. Congrats on owning all systems.

At least he has an excuse lol.

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 205 Posts

It’s better than what Sony has for September. How many times they gonna give us the same game.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

Armed and Dangerous is actually a great game. It’s a good thing more people get to try it.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 38097 Posts

That's actually better than past months for XBLG, I would be angry but I can't even keep pace with the Game Pass offerings.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 7525 Posts

Trash. It's the Division 1 and not even Division 2. Xbox wasted all their money on Game Pass indies and can't do a decent Games with Gold now.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11171 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:
@Fuhrer_D said:

Bro. Just. Shhhhhhhhh. I own all the consoles a gaming PC and the switch lite. You can't outplay me son.

Bro, did you just post a pic of your Xbox that you say is sitting in your closet collecting dust? So you pay for LIVE on a system you don't use bro?

Bro, what's your gametag fakeboy? A few of us would like to play COD with ya

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 20473 Posts

Another Xbox thread by Protoss...

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#18 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14031 Posts

*grabs popcorn*

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 20821 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:
@Fuhrer_D said:

What's your gamertag fakeboy? and Armed and Dangerous alone shits all over PUBG (the game cows hated when it wasn't on their console but now love) and Barebones Fighter 5.

Oh and before i forget, what's your gamertag fakeboy?

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 15004 Posts

Alright, you gotta admit: if the dude actually owns an XBox, he's more qualified than most on here to rag on it. In fact he's in the minority of people on here who actually own one

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 33538 Posts

Eh. Nothing in there this month that really interests me so probably won’t be trying any of those. Not really that upset about though to be honest as I have so many games in the backlog to play that I just don’t have a need to really be adding any more.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By I_P_Daily

@xantufrog said:

Alright, you gotta admit: if the dude actually owns an XBox, he's more qualified than most on here to rag on it. In fact he's in the minority of people on here who actually own one

No he's not, he makes bullshit claim after bullshit claim. As you can see in the pic that Xbox its dusty af and hasn't been used in years, yet rags as you call it on Xbox's UI compared to Sony's and the bits he complains about are totally false.

Not only that but it took him weeks to provide a pic of this XB1, who's to say its not a friends, and that he wrote on a post it note took a pic and here we are.

The reason this is the case is because he calls himself an "Xbox guy" however he showed everyone his PS id or whatever you call it, and yet the "Xbox guy" won't show his gamertag, perhaps because he doesn't have one.

He also claims to be a massive "360 guy" and should have a heap of games on his gamertag, but again won't post it, but will freely post his PS one, oh and when i asked for his gamertag he said he couldn't due to safety concerns, and yet freely posts his PS one lol.

So until he posts his gamertag a LOT of people here have the right to call him a fakeboy, and rightfully so :)

So are you mods going to protect him now?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f58f7bf5ecf3
deactivated-5f58f7bf5ecf3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-5f58f7bf5ecf3
Member since 2020 • 293 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@xantufrog said:

No he's not, he makes bullshit claim after bullshit claim. As you can see in the pic that Xbox its dusty af and hasn't been used in years, yet rags as you call it on Xbox's UI compared to Sony's and the bits he complains about are totally false.

Not only that but it took him weeks to provide a pic of this XB1, who's to say its not a friends, and that he wrote on a post it note took a pic and here we are.

The reason this is the case is because he calls himself an "Xbox guy" however he showed everyone his PS id or whatever you call it, and yet the "Xbox guy" won't show his gamertag, perhaps because he doesn't have one.

He also claims to be a massive "360 guy" and should have a heap of games on his gamertag, but again won't post it, but will freely post his PS one, oh and when i asked for his gamertag he said he couldn't due to safety concerns, and yet freely posts his PS one lol.

So until he posts his gamertag a LOT of people here have the right to call him a fakeboy, and rightfully so :)

Holy crap you're obsessed with this dude.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 I_P_Daily

@subspecies_ii said:
@i_p_daily said:
@xantufrog said:

No reduc there is a group of people calling out protoss about being a fakeboy. If he shows his gamertag it will be all over.

If you wanna see obsession, go re-visit some of your reduc MS bashing threads lol.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 4399 Posts

They gave you Override this month, that should give them some leeway for lesser games in September.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By deactivated-5f58f7bf5ecf3

@i_p_daily said:
@subspecies_ii said:
@i_p_daily said:
@xantufrog said:

No reduc there is a group of people calling out protoss about being a fakeboy. If he shows his gamertag it will be all over.

If you wanna see obsession, go re-visit some of your reduc MS bashing threads lol.

Dude but you're like writing essays about him. I mean, sheesh, he already showed he owns an Xbox. Isn't that enough?

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 15004 Posts

@i_p_daily: you're missing the point now and conflating your console preferences withthe issue.

The fact that his console is dusty isn't a problem - in fact it's consistent with his stances. Which is weird, because usually he has more waffles than a House. He owns one, he decided he'd rather play on other things. You don't have to agree with that decision, but that's not fakeboying.

"Us mods" aren't "protecting him" - he's got one and doesn't like it.

P.s. - being honest, I'm surprised. I didn't think he had one.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 20233 Posts

No no no. We must see his gamertag.

Then move those goal posts and make fun of his gamerscore.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#29 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 46510 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

😛

briguyb13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 briguyb13
Member since 2007 • 5514 Posts

Box furniture... LOL! System Wars is full of bums ( I knew it!).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5f58f7bf5ecf3

@ConanTheStoner said:

Seriously.

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 45221 Posts

@ProtossRushX: Given the fact, everyone keeps asking you for your GT, I recommend you go to: GameSpot's Official Xbox Live Gamertag Exchange over at "Xbox Association" just post your GT and if anyone asks for it here in SW, just tell'em to head over at Gamertag Exchange cause this is getting ridiculous & sad at the same time every day asking your GT.

@xantufrog said:

@i_p_daily: you're missing the point now and conflating your console preferences withthe issue.

The fact that his console is dusty isn't a problem - in fact it's consistent with his stances. Which is weird, because usually he has more waffles than a House. He owns one, he decided he'd rather play on other things. You don't have to agree with that decision, but that's not fakeboying.

Agree. No one's not protecting him in fact, he has gotten better at making threads lately and I'll give him credit for it but that's all I gotta say. He owns an Xbox One, no lies coming from him and he as the same controller I once had for Advanced Warfare.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 I_P_Daily

@xantufrog said:

What he plays on now or in the future i care not, that's not my point. My point is that he claims to be and "Xbox guy" a big "360 guy" and has "switched" to PS this gen and readily offers up his PS gamertag, but as an "Xbox guy" (his words not mine) he can't provide his Xbox gamertag, so yes he's a fakeboy until he man's up.

And no he's not qualified to rag on it if he hasn't played it in years. he would have 0 experience with the current XB1 or its games.

If he provides his gamertag people will stop asking.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 I_P_Daily
@ConanTheStoner said:

Actually you're the one moving goal posts for him to hide it.

No one cares about his gamerscore this isn't trueachievements.com

There's a reason he's hiding "it" and its not because of safety reasons as he claims.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ConanTheStoner
@i_p_daily said:

😂

Honestly, don't really care man.

It just reminded me of gen 7 SW, when that was an every day thing.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:

"I don't take this seriously"

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a
deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#37 deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a
Member since 2020 • 1426 Posts

@davillain- said:
@Fuhrer_D said:

@ProtossRushX:

At least he has an excuse lol.

Whats Protoss XBL ID? :P

Avatar image for redviperofdorne
redviperofdorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 109

#38 redviperofdorne
Member since 2016 • 391 Posts

Games with Gold hasn't been good for a long while. The Division is OK but as the OP said, These games are very much bargain bin games no one is playing. They need to close out this year a heck of a lot stronger IMO.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 I_P_Daily

@BenjaminBanklin: Yeah you do. i wouldn't expect you to understand what's going on, unless it has the words Phil & Spencer attached to it LOL

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 I_P_Daily
@ConanTheStoner said:
@i_p_daily said:

😂

Honestly, don't really care man.

It just reminded me of gen 7 SW, when that was an every day thing.

Stop trying to be a buzz kill man, you of all people should know what its like about having one's buzz killed lol.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#41 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13619 Posts

Not even division 2. Lems get no respect, not even from phil.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ConanTheStoner
@i_p_daily said:

Stop trying to be a buzz kill man, you of all people should know what its like about having one's buzz killed lol.

Like when someone bangs on the door shortly after you blaze one? Yeah, that's my bad lol.

Anyways, you know what I think of Protoss. Dude probably doesn't even play video games.

Either that, or he's just trolling all of us, having a laugh, and we don't even know his preferences. Maybe plays Dwarf Fortress with a side of Stellaris and thinks we're all idiots.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Yeah you do. i wouldn't expect you to understand what's going on, unless it has the words Phil & Spencer attached to it LOL

No. I'm quoting you, genius. Trying to backseat mod because you're offended over Xbox. This is a massive meltdown on the highest level from you yet.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 4904 Posts

Games with gold has been horrible for years PS gamers get fall guys and xbox get division 1 shows MS prioritise gamepass and the quality has taken a huge dip.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 I_P_Daily

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

No. I'm quoting you, genius. Trying to backseat mod because you're offended over Xbox. This is a massive meltdown on the highest level from you yet.

My names not benji, i don't have meltdowns, did you hear that? Phil just Tweeted, now run along and come back and make a thread telling us what he said lol.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 I_P_Daily
@ConanTheStoner said:
@i_p_daily said:

Like when someone bangs on the door shortly after you blaze one? Yeah, that's my bad lol.

Anyways, you know what I think of Protoss. Dude probably doesn't even play video games.

Either that, or he's just trolling all of us, having a laugh, and we don't even know his preferences. Maybe plays Dwarf Fortress with a side of Stellaris and thinks we're all idiots.

I'm just bustin your chops lol.

As for protoss, the man who once claimed to be a women, by saying his daily job was that of a Seamstress, i kid you not lol, he's trolling no doubt, but he's not that bright as to be able to be consistent with his story because he's all over the road like a mad women's shit.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 I_P_Daily

@robert_sparkes said:

Games with gold has been horrible for years PS gamers get fall guys and xbox get division 1 shows MS prioritise gamepass and the quality has taken a huge dip.

Seriously comparing a shitty bare bones kiddy game to a third person shooter lol, also you should try out Armed & Dangerous, that game rocks, better than that silly kids game.

Why do cows all of a sudden love kids games lol.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:

My names not benji, i don't have meltdowns, did you hear that? Phil just Tweeted, now run along and come back and make a thread telling us what he said lol.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 I_P_Daily

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

WOW you went and made this, geez how far down the rabbit hole does your obsession with Phil go?

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

WOW you went and made this, geez how far down the rabbit hole does your obsession with Phil go?

Don't shoot the messenger, man. You know the guy LOVES Playstation games.