Gamer good/evil/lawful/chaotic alignment chart, which are you?

  • 53 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Spartan070
Posted by Spartan070 (16402 posts) 4 years, 19 days ago

Poll: Gamer good/evil/lawful/chaotic alignment chart, which are you? (58 votes)

Lawful Good 9%
Neutral Good 19%
Chaotic Good 19%
Lawful Neutral 3%
True Neutral 22%
Chaotic Neutral 7%
Lawful Evil 17%
Neutral Evil 3%
Chaotic Evil 0%

Thought this would be a good SW diversion for a few, especially with all the recent news of Reputation systems in consoles.

I'm most likely Neutral Good.

Avatar image for nini200
#2 Edited by nini200 (11484 posts) -

I am Campbells Soup Good.

Avatar image for Sword-Demon
#3 Posted by Sword-Demon (7007 posts) -

somewhere between true neutral and chaotic good.

Avatar image for stationplay_4
#4 Posted by stationplay_4 (444 posts) -

lawful evil.

Avatar image for inb4uall
#5 Posted by inb4uall (6564 posts) -

Probably lawful evil.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
#6 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

my attitude is lawful evil - basically we're all playing the same game, and if it's a killing game then you need to be ruthless.

but at the same time i never preach to others that they shouldn't be playing - etc.

so, i'm between lawful evil and 'true neutral'

Avatar image for PsychoLemons
#7 Posted by PsychoLemons (3178 posts) -

Between true and lawful neutral. In a different way though.

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
#8 Edited by Midnightshade29 (5934 posts) -

Well, considering I barley ever use my mic, and that I don' t play on the 360 like those "bro" gamers, and that I don't ever play online unless it's Battlefiled, or Team Fortress then I would have to say True Neutral..

Although I find those definitions a little off, especially Chatoic Neutral as that usually means a bit pretentious and bat shit crazy, not dumb like the photo represents.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
#9 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (18733 posts) -

Probably neutral evil, a side of lawful and chaos depending on my mood.

Avatar image for Shewgenja
#10 Posted by Shewgenja (19517 posts) -

True neutral. I don't give an eff what other people are doing as long as I'm having fun.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#11 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (5216 posts) -

I'm a good little princess.

Avatar image for lbjkurono23
#12 Posted by lbjkurono23 (12544 posts) -

@princessgomez92 said:

I'm a good little princess.

Must be true, since its in your username.

Avatar image for inb4uall
#13 Posted by inb4uall (6564 posts) -

@princessgomez92 said:

I'm a good little princess.

Whatever you say micheal.

Avatar image for lbjkurono23
#14 Edited by lbjkurono23 (12544 posts) -

@inb4uall said:

@princessgomez92 said:

I'm a good little princess.

Whatever you say micheal.

Michael? The dream is ruined.

I was about to put my e-game on display. smh

Avatar image for Jag85
#15 Posted by Jag85 (11372 posts) -

Chaotic Neutral

Avatar image for Salt_The_Fries
#16 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (12480 posts) -

Most defo chaotic good.

Avatar image for j2zon2591
#17 Edited by j2zon2591 (3204 posts) -

Neutral Good.. I'm spineless.

Avatar image for Lulu_Lulu
#18 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (19564 posts) -

I don't play online.

Avatar image for whiskeystrike
#19 Posted by whiskeystrike (12172 posts) -

True neutral for the most part. If I'm playing a Dota 2 or League match and the team is lacking someone to call the shots or someone has questions about the mechanics of the game I'll take charge, otherwise I'm generally quiet.

Avatar image for Spartan070
#20 Posted by Spartan070 (16402 posts) -

Surprised to see a decent spread, welcoming though

Avatar image for RossRichard
#21 Posted by RossRichard (3632 posts) -

Somewhere between Neutral Good and True Neutral.

Avatar image for mems_1224
#22 Posted by mems_1224 (56917 posts) -

chaotic good

Avatar image for mems_1224
#23 Posted by mems_1224 (56917 posts) -

@princessgomez92 said:

I'm a good little princess.

too bad you're an ugly princess. seriously, wtf is wrong with selena gomez's face. gross.

Avatar image for jg4xchamp
#24 Posted by jg4xchamp (61470 posts) -

In my prime Neutral Evil. There is a smugness to that guy's reaction and what he's saying that fits.

Now? Probably Neutral. I don't really give 2 shits.

Avatar image for Spartan070
#25 Edited by Spartan070 (16402 posts) -

@jg4xchamp said:

In my prime Neutral Evil. There is a smugness to that guy's reaction and what he's saying that fits.

Now? Probably Neutral. I don't really give 2 shits.

dat avy+sig combo = you win the internets.

Best show in a long time. [My girl Bev though :( ]

Avatar image for jg4xchamp
#26 Posted by jg4xchamp (61470 posts) -

@Spartan070 said:

dat avy+sig combo = you win the internets.

Best show in a long time. [My girl Bev though :( ]

Yo ....that show is ridiculously amazing. Completely blown away by how good it is.

Also the ending to the 3rd episode this season? When he's there? AND THE LIGHTS GO OFF OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would shit pants on spot.

If that was me I'm screaming as loud as humanly mother fucking possible, full bitch in a horror movie style. I don't care if there isn't a house for miles, someone is fucking hearing me. And that gun is full spray and pray.....

You want to hear something crazy? Bryan Fuller(The show's director/creator/whatever) is saying the first quarter of the season if anything is just warm up for where they are going....warm up...fucking warm up. What a troll...ugh Friday is so far away : (

Avatar image for Spartan070
#27 Edited by Spartan070 (16402 posts) -

@jg4xchamp said:

@Spartan070 said:

dat avy+sig combo = you win the internets.

Best show in a long time. [My girl Bev though :( ]

Yo ....that show is ridiculously amazing. Completely blown away by how good it is.

Also the ending to the 3rd episode this season? When he's there? AND THE LIGHTS GO OFF OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would shit pants on spot.

If that was me I'm screaming as loud as humanly mother fucking possible, full bitch in a horror movie style. I don't care if there isn't a house for miles, someone is fucking hearing me. And that gun is full spray and pray.....

You want to hear something crazy? Bryan Fuller(The show's director/creator/whatever) is saying the first quarter of the season if anything is just warm up for where they are going....warm up...fucking warm up. What a troll...ugh Friday is so far away : (

Agreed all around, he was fast as **** tho with that light switch!

You'd appreciate this, pretty spot on:

Avatar image for jg4xchamp
#28 Edited by jg4xchamp (61470 posts) -

Haha that's awesome.

Avatar image for locopatho
#29 Posted by locopatho (23176 posts) -

Lawful evil for sure. I love fucking people over within the bounds of what's allowed in the game. Cheap combos, overpowered weapons, broken players in FIfa, etc :P

Only against strangers, mind. I'm all warm and cuddly with my friends :3

Avatar image for BattleSpectre
#30 Edited by BattleSpectre (7989 posts) -

I don't really talk online but I'd say neutral good.

Avatar image for remiks00
#31 Posted by remiks00 (3797 posts) -

I'm either Neutral Good or Chaotic Good, it varies. ;)

Avatar image for Spartan070
#32 Posted by Spartan070 (16402 posts) -

Getting a Napoleon Dynamite vibe from Chaotic Neutral...

Avatar image for sts106mat
#33 Posted by sts106mat (24236 posts) -

I'm all of them

Avatar image for The_Last_Ride
#34 Posted by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

i am probably lawful good

Avatar image for xxyetixx
#35 Edited by xxyetixx (2898 posts) -

Neutral evil sounds about right

Especially in Titanfall lol

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
#36 Posted by ShepardCommandr (4939 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu said:

I don't play online.

Avatar image for BeardMaster
#37 Posted by BeardMaster (1686 posts) -

Hilarious chart.

Im definitely chaotic good in online multiplayer. Also always was chaotic good in old school isometric RPGs. Chaotic good IRL as well, big fan of Dexter.

Avatar image for bulby_g
#39 Posted by bulby_g (1854 posts) -

I'd say Chaotic Good. Tend to go with what I feel is good when it comes to the big decisions but definitely no Ned Flanders in general.

Avatar image for Cloud_imperium
#40 Edited by Cloud_imperium (14406 posts) -

Sometimes Neutral Good, sometimes Chaotic Good. Mostly the Neutral Good.

EDIT:

Didn't realize it was 1 year old thread. That website advertiser brought it back from the dead.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
#41 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (9116 posts) -

True neutral. I don't talk online.

Avatar image for KungfuKitten
#42 Edited by KungfuKitten (25071 posts) -

'Chaotic good', which looks more evil than chaotic evil.
It's kinda like an explosive venomous evil with some reasons for it.

If I see you camping I'm gonna F your sh:t up, even if you're on my team.
If you stay in your goal in Rocketleague I am going to ram my car so deep up your ass you'll assplode.

Kinda like an extreme scrub.
Little by little I am getting a little more tolerant tho. Used to be pretty bad.

Avatar image for Suppaman100
#43 Posted by Suppaman100 (5250 posts) -

Everything

Avatar image for thehig1
#44 Posted by thehig1 (6420 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu: i dont play online either bit if i did id be true neutral because i wouldn't speak to the other assholes playing

Avatar image for deactivated-5920bf77daa85
#45 Posted by deactivated-5920bf77daa85 (3270 posts) -

Everything from Lawful Good and Chaotic Good. I spend much of my online gaming time waving at bunnies and cows.

Avatar image for 360ru13r
#46 Posted by 360ru13r (1787 posts) -

All thoses who voted for any good other than chaotic good are some lying bastards. I at least can admit Lawful evil.

Avatar image for hernandezzzz
#47 Posted by HernandeZzzz (1697 posts) -

Probably True Neutral.

Avatar image for KungfuKitten
#48 Edited by KungfuKitten (25071 posts) -
@Spartan070 said:
@jg4xchamp said:
@Spartan070 said:

dat avy+sig combo = you win the internets.

Best show in a long time. [My girl Bev though :( ]

Yo ....that show is ridiculously amazing. Completely blown away by how good it is.

Also the ending to the 3rd episode this season? When he's there? AND THE LIGHTS GO OFF OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would shit pants on spot.

If that was me I'm screaming as loud as humanly mother fucking possible, full bitch in a horror movie style. I don't care if there isn't a house for miles, someone is fucking hearing me. And that gun is full spray and pray.....

You want to hear something crazy? Bryan Fuller(The show's director/creator/whatever) is saying the first quarter of the season if anything is just warm up for where they are going....warm up...fucking warm up. What a troll...ugh Friday is so far away : (

Agreed all around, he was fast as **** tho with that light switch!

You'd appreciate this, pretty spot on:

Wait the second season has started already? I loved the first one. I even copied the recipe cards.
Oh wow I just checked on IMDB... Season 3?! I got some catching up to do!

Oh wait I already saw season 2. Dammit! This is like a roller coaster.

Avatar image for Ant_17
#49 Posted by Ant_17 (7626 posts) -

Lawful neutral.

Avatar image for skelly34
#50 Edited by Skelly34 (2353 posts) -

Chaotic Evil

Loading Video...