GamePro's Tekken 6 vs. Soul Calibur IV preview.

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

prodiqy32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#51 prodiqy32
Member since 2007 • 1624 Posts
[QUOTE="Kratos_OMEGA"]

"Super Smash Brothers Brawl aint the only top-tier fighter in town"

IT's not even the same type of game.

EnergyAbsorber

Well its not a tradional 1-on-1 fighter and the gameplay is a lot differet that most fighters but its still a fighter. Or some people like to call it a "brawler" but whatever. Genre's are getting way too technical nowadays.

i love how sheep are so inconsiderate that they bring brawl up in a namco disscussion. these are real fighting games sheep, not the flea circus like brawl.
Taalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Taalon
Member since 2006 • 3424 Posts
[QUOTE="EnergyAbsorber"]
[QUOTE="Kratos_OMEGA"]

prodiqy32

Well its not a tradional 1-on-1 fighter and the gameplay is a lot differet that most fighters but its still a fighter. Or some people like to call it a "brawler" but whatever. Genre's are getting way too technical nowadays.

i love how sheep are so inconsiderate that they bring brawl up in a namco disscussion. these are real fighting games sheep, not the flea circus like brawl.

I wouldn't even consider it a fighting game...
prodiqy32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#53 prodiqy32
Member since 2007 • 1624 Posts
[QUOTE="prodiqy32"][QUOTE="EnergyAbsorber"]
[QUOTE="Kratos_OMEGA"]

Taalon

I wouldn't even consider it a fighting game...

sheep do. i think its a party game.
JiveT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 JiveT
Member since 2005 • 8619 Posts

Tekken is the easiest most button mashing friendly game of all time and the character designs are terrible.

Soul Calibur is awesome. The dude with the bo and the dude with the nunchuks FTW.

Funny how the game designed for 360 and PS3 looks better than the PS3 exclusive. :lol:

SupraGT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#55 SupraGT
Member since 2003 • 8150 Posts

Tekken is the easiest most button mashing friendly game of all time and the character designs are terrible.

Soul Calibur is awesome. The dude with the bo and the dude with the nunchuks FTW.

Funny how the game designed for 360 and PS3 looks better than the PS3 exclusive. :lol:

JiveT

what are you talking about? SC3 was like the scrubbiest fighter out last gen. Even DOA tower above that scrub fest.

I was playing against my cousin last night in tekken. he was using a top tier character and button smashing. I was using a dirt tier character and i wiped the floot like 20-1. the 1 i gave to him.

play the games before you make judgements.

JiveT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 JiveT
Member since 2005 • 8619 Posts

Look kid don't tell me to play games cuz I played more than you ever will. Fact is Tekken is popular because it is the most n00b friendly game out there and just because you can beat your retarded cousin at it don't mean it ain't n00b friendly.

Yeah you can get away with some button mashing in Soul Calibur and people tend to whine about the balance but let's not pretend Tekken is perfectly balanced. Don't go there because you are exposing yourself as total n00b.

Oh yeah and YOU should know DOA towers over Tekken when it comes to skills. But from the sound of it you never played anything but Tekken. I have played them all a lot.

SupraGT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#57 SupraGT
Member since 2003 • 8150 Posts

Look kid don't tell me to play games cuz I played more than you ever will. Fact is Tekken is popular because it is the most n00b friendly game out there and just because you can beat your retarded cousin at it don't mean it ain't n00b friendly.

Yeah you can get away with some button mashing in Soul Calibur and people tend to whine about the balance but let's not pretend Tekken is perfectly balanced. Don't go there because you are exposing yourself as total n00b.

Oh yeah and YOU should know DOA towers over Tekken when it comes to skills. But from the sound of it you never played anything but Tekken. I have played them all a lot.

JiveT

judging from your opinion, you are probably a scrub at all those games since you dont know what you are talking about.

the reason i beat him is bc tekken isnt a n00b friendly game. when i go to the arcade, I almost never lose to n00bs in tekken. When i played SC3 in the arcade, I watch my life get mashed away with random stuff, not to mention the stupid no brainer dash to your opponent 66B and K mix-ups. But i know better not to fall for those anyways.
Overall SC is the most n00b friendly game on the market.

XturnalS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#58 XturnalS
Member since 2004 • 5020 Posts

ive never played a sc game but i am looking foward to tekken 6 i loved playing tekken5 DR online alot and I hope they take that online experience and improve upon it further.