Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: Being "owned" and being "wrong" are two different things.

You're often wrong and got owned in this thread. What is your point, dabear?

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#52 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

5 million new users is still 2 million users more than Sony's entire PS Now userbase.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

The whole premise of this thread is nonsensical, because it has been established that MS has money to burn and is playing hard at cutting in to PS5 numbers and it's working.

More and more console gamers are realizing that Series X is a better value than PS5, largely because of Game Pass. This is petty shit making a thread about not living up to projections by a small percent.

And wishing for MS to fail is wishing for Sony to fail, because without healthy competition Sony would become a tyrant and start charging $100 per game. Be careful what you wish for, dumb fanboys.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8046 Posts

Game Pass numbers exceed expectations, it's "doom and gloom".. Game Pass numbers hit expectations, it's "doom and gloom".. Game Pass numbers fall short of expectations, it's "doom and gloom"..

At this point, I'm not sure what else there is to discuss with TC in terms of Game Pass.. 🤷‍♂️

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@Antwan3K said:

Game Pass numbers exceed expectations, it's "doom and gloom".. Game Pass numbers hit expectations, it's "doom and gloom".. Game Pass numbers fall short of expectations, it's "doom and gloom"..

At this point, I'm not sure what else there is to discuss with TC in terms of Game Pass.. 🤷‍♂️

Just shows how scared cows and sheep are of Game Pass. It makes their platform look vulnerable and less appealing, and they are afraid of gamers signing up and not buying the games on their platform of choice.

Hopelessly clinging to the past with an antiquated sense of gaming.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

And the Boeing Antwan has landed.

Bet you he sniffed this thread from miles😱

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Antwan3K
@shadyacshuns said:
@Antwan3K said:

Just shows how scared cows and sheep are of Game Pass. It makes their platform look vulnerable and less appealing, and they are afraid of gamers signing up and not buying the games on their platform of choice.

it's a shame really because it's all just going against their own best interests.. Being "1st place in revenue" is meaningless to me if you're not providing the value..

Sure, the PS4 was absolutely killing it.. Sony 1st party was bringing the "bangers" while Xbox Game Studios were mostly missing the mark..

^that's something to brag about.. "value"..

But now that Xbox Game Studios is poised to match in quality and quantity of titles while absolutely destroying in terms of end-user value, we're supposed to care about which Billion and Trillion dollar company is making the most money?..

That's one hell of a goal-post move there..

i'll just stick with the company that's bringing the value.. last gen, prior to Game Pass, PlayStation 4 was arguably the better choice overall.. Now, after Game Pass, that dynamic has clearly shifted.. which, ultimately, is why we have threads like this..

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3021 Posts

I'm sure Microsoft knows more than I do but if no one buys your game because it's on gamepass,then how do the devs make money?

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#59 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@Pedro said:

You had no proof that the T2 CEO was wrong and you were unable to accept that fact. Since then, we stayed rent free in your head and you still don't have numbers. 😂

Cut the crap, Xboy. T2 CEO numbers was out of his ass ( as i mentioned numerous times in other thread ). It is around 20 mil. as of June 2021. If you think that GPU numbers increased 10 million more in just 4 months, then you're messed up.

I realize that the diehard Xbox fanbase on the internet is easily some of the most delusional, hateful, willfully ignorant fandom i've ever seen.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11084 Posts

@shadyacshuns said:

Game Pass has been around five years and Xbox is still dead last. Nobody gives a **** about Game Pass like that. This fantasy about an Xbox sub service finally killing their competitors so MS can have the monopoly they want isn't panning out. Xbox just isn't popular enough for that.

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

Yet butthurt cows over gamepass growth is up 75%

Well done xbox,a great service.

Djoffer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62  Edited By Djoffer123
Member since 2016 • 2251 Posts

Heh am I the only one who are getting flashbacks to all the PC is dead threads that were everywhere a few years back?? Funny enough it’s the same pathetic cows who are making these threads now, desperately trying to assure themselves that their favorite piece of plastic isn’t in troubles😂😂😂

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#63 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

Isn’t it amazing? Rabid hardcore Cows hide on these boards, while they scour the web for negative news - any negative news - about Xbox….and then when Xbox post a 35% growth of GP instead of 45% they suddenly all crawl out from under their bridges - ignoring actual bad news like ps5’s attempt at VRR.

Makes a Lem feel all warm inside I tells ya…

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#64  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34600 Posts

Not sure what games you're all playing on gamepass. I browse the selection once in a while, and it's just filled with old shit I already have on Steam or mainstream crap. Gamepass is not a good deal for me. Luckily, I can resub for $1 all the time. Pay what it really costs? **** that.

Not to talk about MS's "app" for it. It sucks balls. Huge ones.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44058 Posts

:P

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#66 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8853 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: over $2 billion a year net income is hardly a failure.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By dabear

@sealionact: it's funny, isn't it.

"OMG, it only GREW by 35%! Only 20+ million subscribers! Game Pass is DOOMED!!!"

It's really sad.

@hardwenzen Really, this is only the third time I can think of where I was wrong in SW.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

Sony Fan always wishing for failure from Microsoft. The only problem is this isn’t failure in the slightest.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56088 Posts

Just to be clear, 37% is a big deal but not the end of the world mind you, not everyone has the money to subscribe onto GP unless you absolutely know what game you want to rent and play on. And like @HalcyonScarlet said, once the big titles like FH5 & Halo: Infinite arrives into GP, only then the value will increase and lets remember, GP is the Netflix of games, even Netflix net rates drop from time to time.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#70 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12948 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:
@Solaryellow said:

Rather than a 48% growth, new users grew by 37%? The service is doomed I tell ya! I'm sure everything is just fine in Redmond, WA.

There‘s a lot of red in Xbox’s financials right now,

There is a lot of GREEN in the Xbox financials right now you mean.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#71 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12948 Posts
@Nonstop-Madness said:

The lack of 1st party content is part of the story but, I think another point people miss is the fact that the service is still heavily reliant on having Xbox hardware.

Cloud gaming isn't going to bring in new subs anytime soon and PC isn't going to provide much growth until exclusive Bethesda games launch. And even then, PC is going to be much harder to sell a subscription. It again comes down to Xbox hardware doing the heavy lifting and there's only so many of those in the market.

Lack of first party content? LOL, wut?

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

@Pedro said:
@mowgly1 said:

Uh oh. Around 20 mil. as of June 2021. But, but smartass Xbox fans claimed that T2 CEO 30 mil. numbers were facts. When i've said numerous times he just guessed from his ass.

Where are the most Xbox smartasses now? @Pedro@kingtito@HalcyonScarlet@dabear@lundy86_4

You had no proof that the T2 CEO was wrong and you were unable to accept that fact. Since then, we stayed rent free in your head and you still don't have numbers. 😂

So true. He's the most rabid fanboy I've seen in years here. He was so triggered by that "ordeal", he noted everyone who argued with him. He must have messed himself when he saw this thread.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

Still a growing and impressive sources of revenue. But, it's already missing projections and MS has gone quiet on hard numbers. Not the best indication of confidence, but as long as it's making money all is well.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By dabear
@mowgly1 said:
@Pedro said:

Cut the crap, Xboy. T2 CEO numbers was out of his ass ( as i mentioned numerous times in other thread ). It is around 20 mil. as of June 2021. If you think that GPU numbers increased 10 million more in just 4 months, then you're messed up.

I realize that the diehard Xbox fanbase on the internet is easily some of the most delusional, hateful, willfully ignorant fandom i've ever seen.

First off, you didn't know that - you speculated. Your speculation turned out to be true, where as my speculation that he was being truthful turned out to be wrong. But, it was still just your speculation (and, dare I say hope).

"diehard Xbox fanbase on the internet is easily some of the most delusional, hateful, willfully ignorant fandom i've ever seen." HA HA HA HA!!! Dude, how many cows have shared blurred, low res images of XSX games to spread FUD? How many post fake news posts on every release of Halo? What fanboy group review-bombed a refrigerator? Which fanboy group has launched petitions to 3rd party developers to keep games off Xbox consoles? Which group has a collection of Youtubers who went on a 3 month rant begging all their viewers to "never get Game Pass - it's going to ruin the gaming industry!"?

SONY FANBOYS, that's who.

I'm not saying there aren't some lems who are out of control; but as a whole, no one (NO ONE) holds a candle to cows. It's not even close.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

@goldenelementxl:

From 15M last year plus 37% I think is north of 20,555,000.

37% is 5,550,000.

48% projected is 7,200,000.

MS projected at 48% I think 22,200,000.

So the service grew between Jan and Jun by 2.55M and they missed their target by 1.64M.

I don't think the difference is that bad considering the lack of content from Xbox Game Studios this year. It actually makes sense. And it could have been far far worse.

So far MS has gotten Gamepass to 20.55M on Xbox One content alone which took them this far. So I don't get the "uh oh" at all.

You're using this to further your narrative and blow it out of proportion. You've really gone for the doom and gloom with some of your comments. The growth was still 37%, 11% shy of their target. Not exactly game over.

You're making a lot of meaningless assertions and suppositions about what all this could mean.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#76 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69446 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

So, in conclusion, you had no proof that his numbers was wrong and you still got no numbers. 🤣 But don't let me stop you from

Stop being happy about GamePass, STOP STOP
Stop being happy about GamePass, STOP STOP

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Antwan3K
@HalcyonScarlet said:

@goldenelementxl:

You're using this to further your narrative and blow it out of proportion. You've really gone for the doom and gloom with some of your comments. The growth was still 37%, 11% shy of their target. Not exactly game over.

You're making a lot of meaningless assertions and suppositions about what all this could mean.

which is strange because when it's positive Game Pass news, TC turns into the "hey, let's wait a minute, we need more information" guy..

but when it's potentially negative Game Pass news, magically everything can be taken at face value with no further analytics or context..

it's all fairly predictable at this point..

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 sealionact

As someone pointed out, in the period between Jan and June, GP grew by 2.55m subscribers….that’s more than psnow currently has total - after how many years?

Over 2 generations?

That’s more a reflection on how well gp is doing.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#79 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts

@x_hedon: Go ahead and name the top 5 new games from Xbox Game Studios since the launch of the Series consoles.

That'll tell you everything you need to know.

(Spoiler: You can't make a list of 5 games.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@shadyacshuns said:

Game Pass has been around five years and Xbox is still dead last. Nobody gives a **** about Game Pass like that. This fantasy about an Xbox sub service finally killing their competitors so MS can have the monopoly they want isn't panning out. Xbox just isn't popular enough for that.

To be honest it's only "dead last" because brain dead fanboys stick with a brand even when it works against them. Why on earth anyone would choose a PS5 over a XSX (without a gaming PC) and pass up GP for $70 games a pop, I have no idea.

But you keep arguing about corpo butt plugs and "last place" idiocy and I'll be enjoying way more games than if I didn't have GP.

Who honestly gives a crap about who's first, second or third? I didn't when Wii was outselling PS3 and 360, or when Wii U was selling like crap because I was and still am enjoying the system.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

Great thread

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@Antwan3K said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

@goldenelementxl:

which is strange because when it's positive Game Pass news, TC turns into the "hey, let's wait a minute, we need more information" guy..

but when it's potentially negative Game Pass news, magically everything can be taken at face value with no further analytics or context..

it's all fairly predictable at this point..

Ok, here we go…

The ”positive” Game Pass news you’re referring to is things like “Outriders proves Game Pass increases game sales” and “Outriders is 3rd on PS and Xbox stores, meaning it’s a success and not hurt by Game Pass.” Then we learn that the game was a sales flop, and as many as 85% of the “unique users“ number that was floating around were Game Pass players. If you had waited for concrete numbers, you would have saved face in that whole fiasco. We had no numbers, just PR fluff. In this thread, we have concrete information regarding the growth of Game Pass in 2021 from Xbox. It has fallen short of projections. The service is peaking right around 40% of the Xbox One userbase. The service isn’t growing the brand! They literally replaced selling games with providing a subscription service to their core audience. They are making less money while providing more access to their library. 4 years of data is out there for the world to see. Game Pass isn’t going to continue to operate this way. It can’t…

But please, tell us about the “potential, and the “value.” Because consumers aren’t responding the way you thought they would. You really need to do a better job of getting the word out…

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 sealionact

@goldenelementxl: You can spin this anyway you want, but you choose to concentrate on the difference between 36 and 45 percent growth. Kinda predictable really.

Dude, 36 percent growth since Jan is a positive and that figure is only going to improve as games like FH5 and Halo hit while ps5 owners have nothing exclusive to their console until well into 2022.

Had growth stalled, I would agree with the doomsayers….but as it is the growth since January is more than the total number of psnow owners.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Antwan3K

@sealionact said:

@goldenelementxl: You can spin this anyway you want, but you choose to concentrate on the difference between 36 and 45 percent growth. Kinda predictable really.

Dude, 36 percent growth since Jan is a positive and that figure is only going to improve as games like FH5 and Halo hit while ps5 owners have nothing exclusive to their console until well into 2022.

Had growth stalled, I would agree with the doomsayers….but as it is the growth since January is more than the total number of psnow owners.

^ this.. pretty much nailed it..

Somehow 36% growth = "the service has peaked" and "the service isn't growing the brand" .. TC just needs to stop typing at this point..

it's painfully clear that absolutely no metric for Game Pass will garner any response other the usual doom and gloom spin so what's the point..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@Antwan3K said:
@sealionact said:

^ this.. pretty much nailed it..

Somehow 36% growth = "the service has peaked" and "the service isn't growing the brand" .. TC just needs to stop typing at this point..

it's painfully clear that absolutely no metric for Game Pass will garner any response other the usual doom and gloom spin so what's the point..

Growth was 86% just last year. The forecast this year was 45% and that missed that conservative goal by 11%. But y’all are right. Nothing to worry about… Game Pass is killing it…

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#87  Edited By Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69446 Posts

@goldenelementxl: 45% growth is conservative? Based on what metric?

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Antwan3K

@Pedro said:

the doom and gloom metric..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@Pedro said:

Growth in 2020 being 86%. They, for whatever reason predicted their growth would slow in 2021. Whether it was fewer promotions, hardware production issues, PC and Xcloud not indicating growth, software gaps etc. Xbox predicted their growth would be damn near half in 2021. They didn’t even hit that… I‘ve never seen a company lower their forecast of such a young service, during the year of a hardware launch by that much. Xbox knew their growth was gonna slow substantially. That’s why the target was conservative.

So maybe Lems should be fighting with Xbox. Y’all are saying the service is fine. Xbox is telling you they knew growth would slow substantially, and it slowed even more than they predicted. Take your grievances up with them! I’m just relaying the information…

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Antwan3K

@goldenelementxl: do you think anyone, including Microsoft, thought Game Pass growth would be 86% last year?.. did you actually think 86% growth YoY was sustainable?..

Of course growth was going to slow dramatically, it was only a matter of time.. things will likely pick up across the holiday with Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5.. then may dip and then rise again when games like Starfield are released..

how is any of this surprising for you?..

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2927 Posts

There is a little too much speculation and calculation going on in here based on a very long financial statement. I am not going to sit up all night trying to calculate the exact number of GP users and judge how great/dire the situation actually is for MS, since I had rather just play games. However I do look forward to the next officially announced number of GP users. I expect Microsoft to be more specific on this matter after Halo has released.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:

It’s becoming clear why Microsoft was prepping investors for bad numbers this quarter

That made me laugh. Investors don't give a shit about XBox. It rarely receives even one comment on an investor call. It is up there in relevance along with: do you use one ply, two ply, or luxury 3 ply toilet paper in your corporate washrooms? Get some perspective.

MS Enterprise Value

$1.6 Trillion - Dec 31st, 2020

$2.2 Trillion - Oct 18th, 2021

Those are Ts as in trillions as in 1,000 billions. Nadella doesn't give a crap about Xbox, per se. It is only relevant in the long term context of cloud gaming as a whole. As in running gaming off cloud servers. MS games, Sony games, Nintendo games, EA games etc. Because MS is largely about cloud computing. I imagine you are living 20 yrs ago and think MS is about Windows.

In the same way that Netflix pays Amazon huge sums of money because the entirety of Netflix's content is delivered to you by Amazon via their AWS cloud services. I imagine you think Amazon is all about cardboard boxes being delivered to your door step and don't realize that 50% of their operating income is cloud computing.

Go ahead and muse about shitty plastic boxes or even current subscription services. The real future here is the technology firms streaming cloud content. MS perceives leveraging it's own content to prove its capabilities in streaming game content in general, thereby giving it a competitive edge and double dipping on its own subscription service. This phase of subscription services is merely a step along the way in the same way that Netflix sent physical copies out in its early years. It is also exactly why Amazon has stepped into gaming.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@SUD123456: But Xbox literally told investors to expect losses. I’ll find the tweets and the sources…

”Get some perspective” Some of y’all choose such strange hills to die on…

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@pmanden said:

There is a little too much speculation and calculation going on in here based on a very long financial statement. I am not going to sit up all night trying to calculate the exact number of GP users and judge how great/dire the situation actually is for MS, since I had rather just play games. However I do look forward to the next officially announced number of GP users. I expect Microsoft to be more specific on this matter after Halo has released.

TC claimed Halo Infinite wouldn't sell well because it's on GP, yet it's been a number one seller on Amazon. You should take his threads with a grain of salt.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@shadyacshuns said:
@pmanden said:

TC claimed Halo Infinite wouldn't sell well because it's on GP, yet it's been a number one seller on Amazon. You should take his threads with a grain of salt.

I didn’t say that. But when has the best sellers list on Amazon been used as a serious source here? I said the game having f2p multiplayer, mixed with the campaign being on Game Pass will result in lower than the usual “5 million copies sold on launch day” numbers we usually see from Halo.

I would make a bet, but we’ll never get official software numbers from Xbox. Just how many warthogs have been flipped over or some other silly metric…

ZeroTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 ZeroTheHero
Member since 2021 • 1391 Posts

The free trials and $1 subs are drying up and now were seeing where its real growth is and its not good I never used gamepass and won't ever i buy what i want when i want too many wasted games in G-Pass

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 sealionact

@goldenelementxl: Doesn’t take a genius to figure out that a growing game subscription service will do particularly well when a lockdown was in place in many markets as it there was last year.

An 86% growth of any product is unsustainable. Would MS had liked another 86% growth? Of course. Are there any negative impacts at only achieving 36%? Nope. Market is steady, subscriber numbers continue to grow, xsx is still difficult to find, gamers are still loving GP.

Curious to compare…..what are the growth figures for psnow?

Kizza_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Kizza_Soze
Member since 2021 • 448 Posts

I'm sure it will see a substantial surge with the releases of Halo:Infinite (especially if it reviews really well), & Forza's quality goes without saying....Although most that like those game are more than likely GP lifers anyhow.

The real substantial growth will be when Zenimax's studios start throwing the big guns up on GP. Until those studios start knocking out Dooms, Wolfensteins, Starfields, Elder Scrolls, Fallout (if they can recapture when they were known to be quality experiences), etc, etc...GP will not see huge surges....but once those start hitting, subs will go bananas I think!

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44058 Posts

Well this didn't go as planned. lololol :P

Kizza_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Kizza_Soze
Member since 2021 • 448 Posts

@shadyacshuns said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@shadyacshuns said:

To be honest it's only "dead last" because brain dead fanboys stick with a brand even when it works against them. Why on earth anyone would choose a PS5 over a XSX (without a gaming PC) and pass up GP for $70 games a pop, I have no idea.

But you keep arguing about corpo butt plugs and "last place" idiocy and I'll be enjoying way more games than if I didn't have GP.

Who honestly gives a crap about who's first, second or third? I didn't when Wii was outselling PS3 and 360, or when Wii U was selling like crap because I was and still am enjoying the system.

To be honest, I bought a PS5 due to the games they make & those games not being available on other consoles, services & those services really offering NOTHING remotely close to those experiences that I enjoy. GP is mostly filled with shovelware & filler at present, until the big guns arrive & Zenimax start pumping some quality & quantity out...At that point I will make an informed decision on whether I need a SX/S & GP.

I only console game, so pc is not an option for gp or any other service. I have gamed like this since it's inception 40yrs or so ago. I've owned Vetrex, Nintendo, Sega, MS, & Sony console (I have PS4, XBOne & Switch also).

So, that is what I enjoy, the definition of brain dead would be me literally putting my gaming preferences aside based off some dolt on GS forums questioning the validity of my gaming habits, with the money I earn. But you do you man, & nobody of importance will continue caring! lmfao.