Fromsofts next game is in its final stage

  • 55 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for mesome713
Mesome713

3541

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 3541 Posts

Lord Miyazaki is back and almost finished cooking. In a recent interview, he revealed that his next game is in its final stage of development. It could be announced at anytime. Could it be Bloodborne for PC? Or could it be the Armored Core game thats been rumored to be in the works. Only time will tell, but lets hope users enjoy this game more than they did Elden Ring. Im still angry at the super low user scores that Elden Ring received across all platforms. Game is a masterpiece and deserves much more praise.

According to Miyazaki, all praise be he, his next game as director will focus, "on a more abstract fantasy than anything we've done in the past." Whatever the heck that means, who knows what this weirdo will come up with. Lets hope with all the money hes made from Elden Ring he can update to a PS4 engine this time. What game does SW think hes working on? Will it be open world? Will we finally get a flying mount? Will he continue to make his games easier and more accessible to gamers?

Source

Avatar image for girlusocrazy
GirlUSoCrazy

19214

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2 GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 19214 Posts

Bloodborne Bluepoint remake. Bloodborne 2. Bloodborne PC port.

These are the only three things in gaming, nay, in life itself, that we really need.

Avatar image for Archangel3371
Archangel3371

38541

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 38541 Posts

I’d be pretty interested in a new Armored Core game myself.

Avatar image for pc_rocks
PC_Rocks

7145

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 7145 Posts

Mostly intrigued but not really interested unless it's like a Hack n Slash game like Sekiro. F**k RPGs and he has demonstrated that he's pretty much a one trick pony. Elden Ring while good is in many ways like Souls game and I'm burnt out on these, not to mention the sh*tty PC port. Oh and another gripe I have is his fixation with medieval fantasy setting. Try something else.

Avatar image for Maroxad
Maroxad

20061

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 20061 Posts

On one hand. After Elden Ring, I dont really have any desire to play another FromSoft RPG.

But if it is an Armored Core like game. I could definately be intrigued.

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

20693

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#6 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 20693 Posts

I am supposed to be making these kind of threads. Why are you doing my job, bro? WHY?

And you even called him "Lord". Just stop stealing my shit. Enough is enough.


Never played any Armored Core games, but if its their next title, i will give it a shot. From what i recall reading, these games have a vast built diversity and the pvp was pretty popular, so that's good enough for me.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

12795

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 12795 Posts

@mesome713: what the heck, you actually like belden ring? All this time, I thought you were on my side. This game is a turd. It will never catch up to BoTW. Lord my ass, hes just a peasant, peasant myasskey. On top of that, the user ratings were 60% across the board.

His next game should be pokemon, he should help nintendo make the pokemon games more challenging.

Avatar image for girlusocrazy
GirlUSoCrazy

19214

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#8 GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 19214 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1: Nah he bought a Series just to play it. Nobody can deny a game as good as Elden Ring.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

12795

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 12795 Posts

@girlusocrazy said:

@blaznwiipspman1: Nah he bought a Series just to play it. Nobody can deny a game as good as Elden Ring.

ive been doing it since the game launched, though i'll probably pick it up at some point. Maybe for black friday.

Avatar image for with_teeth26
with_teeth26

11125

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#10 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11125 Posts

maybe I'll have finished Elden Ring by the time it comes out

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

20693

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 20693 Posts
@with_teeth26 said:

maybe I'll have finished Elden Ring by the time it comes out

Me too🤣🤣🤣and not for the same reason as you

Avatar image for dimebag667
dimebag667

2123

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#12 dimebag667
Member since 2003 • 2123 Posts

It's well past time for a new Armored Core, so I definitely hope it's that. That being said, I'm pretty sure he was director on AC4, and it was where I left the series. It was basically a PS3 launch title, so there could be several reasons for it's mediocrity, but that's the taste that's still in my mouth. Cautious optimism is all I can currently muster.

Avatar image for girlusocrazy
GirlUSoCrazy

19214

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#13 GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 19214 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1: You got to

Avatar image for Juub1990
Juub1990

11834

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 11834 Posts

4 games in 5 years. Meanwhile the likes of 343 are incapable of completing 1 game in 8 years.

Avatar image for rewgle
Rewgle

117

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#15 Rewgle
Member since 2022 • 117 Posts

It might be interesting if it is an Armored Core game. With Demon's Souls remade the other year and Elden Ring just released the other month, there is no way the fans need another game like that so soon lol.

Avatar image for BassMan
BassMan

15519

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 195

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 15519 Posts

I still have to play DS3, Sekiro and Elden Ring first. No rush.

Avatar image for st_monica
St_Monica

1016

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#17 St_Monica
Member since 2020 • 1016 Posts

A new Amored Core would be very likely, and I would be happy if so. As far as I know FromSoft has been officially recruiting artists to design "robots" since 2018.

Avatar image for sargentd
SargentD

3948

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#18 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 3948 Posts

No more souls games... Hope it's armored core...

NOT "SOULS-LIKE" ARMORED CORE!!!

Avatar image for Miyomatic
Miyomatic

3508

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#19 Miyomatic
Member since 2005 • 3508 Posts

Please stop with the Souls games, give that shit a rest. The fans are becoming overly confident and need their balls kicked.

Avatar image for robbie23
Robbie23

1805

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20 Robbie23
Member since 2015 • 1805 Posts

Different company however I'm happy Dragons Dogma 2 got announced.

Avatar image for Mozelleple112
Mozelleple112

8946

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#21 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 8946 Posts

@pc_rocks: He has literally already done two different settings. Sengoku Japan and gothic/victorian age Europe.

Avatar image for Mozelleple112
Mozelleple112

8946

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#22 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 8946 Posts

In Miyazaki we trust. He is rapidly apporaching the divine level of Kojima San himself.

7 masterpieces in 13 years wasn't enough (including Elden Ring, the GOTD/GOTG leader) he's already pumping out his 8th masterpiece.

Personally I would Bloodborne 2 to come out next. Of course, Bloodborne 1 4K/60 remaster should come out 6-12 months before.

then after that I want Sekiro 2.

Man, I really wish there were 2 Miyazakis in this world

Avatar image for BassMan
BassMan

15519

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 195

User Lists: 0

#23 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 15519 Posts

@Mozelleple112 said:

@pc_rocks: He has literally already done two different settings. Sengoku Japan and gothic/victorian age Europe.

Avatar image for HalcyonScarlet
HalcyonScarlet

11801

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#24 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 11801 Posts

So soon?

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

20693

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#25 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 20693 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

So soon?

Talent and the devs are well guided. 343i should learn a thing or two from them.

Avatar image for with_teeth26
with_teeth26

11125

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#26 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11125 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@with_teeth26 said:

maybe I'll have finished Elden Ring by the time it comes out

Me too🤣🤣🤣and not for the same reason as you

This has turned into a classic tortoise and the hare situation.

i'm going through the game quickly, but keep taking breaks. you are taking the slow and steady approach.

I'd wager the outcome will be the same as the story as well - I'm going to be away for most of July, and doubt I'll finish the game before that. though I'm pretty close to the end I think, only have the Haligtree, part of Crumbling Farum Azula and then I dont think there is much after that

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

20693

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#27 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 20693 Posts

@with_teeth26 said:
@hardwenzen said:
@with_teeth26 said:

maybe I'll have finished Elden Ring by the time it comes out

Me too🤣🤣🤣and not for the same reason as you

This has turned into a classic tortoise and the hare situation.

i'm going through the game quickly, but keep taking breaks. you are taking the slow and steady approach.

I'd wager the outcome will be the same as the story as well - I'm going to be away for most of July, and doubt I'll finish the game before that. though I'm pretty close to the end I think, only have the Haligtree, part of Crumbling Farum Azula and then I dont think there is much after that

I feel like the ending is coming, tho. I am kinda sad, i thought the game was supposed to be infinite😭

Avatar image for with_teeth26
with_teeth26

11125

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#28 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11125 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@with_teeth26 said:
@hardwenzen said:
@with_teeth26 said:

maybe I'll have finished Elden Ring by the time it comes out

Me too🤣🤣🤣and not for the same reason as you

This has turned into a classic tortoise and the hare situation.

i'm going through the game quickly, but keep taking breaks. you are taking the slow and steady approach.

I'd wager the outcome will be the same as the story as well - I'm going to be away for most of July, and doubt I'll finish the game before that. though I'm pretty close to the end I think, only have the Haligtree, part of Crumbling Farum Azula and then I dont think there is much after that

I feel like the ending is coming, tho. I am kinda sad, i thought the game was supposed to be infinite😭

if you keep dragging your playthrough out, maybe DLC will arrive before you finish!

Avatar image for HalcyonScarlet
HalcyonScarlet

11801

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#29 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 11801 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

So soon?

Talent and the devs are well guided. 343i should learn a thing or two from them.

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

20693

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#30 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 20693 Posts

@with_teeth26 said:
@hardwenzen said:
@with_teeth26 said:
@hardwenzen said:
@with_teeth26 said:

maybe I'll have finished Elden Ring by the time it comes out

Me too🤣🤣🤣and not for the same reason as you

This has turned into a classic tortoise and the hare situation.

i'm going through the game quickly, but keep taking breaks. you are taking the slow and steady approach.

I'd wager the outcome will be the same as the story as well - I'm going to be away for most of July, and doubt I'll finish the game before that. though I'm pretty close to the end I think, only have the Haligtree, part of Crumbling Farum Azula and then I dont think there is much after that

I feel like the ending is coming, tho. I am kinda sad, i thought the game was supposed to be infinite😭

if you keep dragging your playthrough out, maybe DLC will arrive before you finish!

lol that was my hope, but at this point, i don't think the dlc will be released this year. It looks like they're taking their time instead of just releasing whatever to cash in. Wouldn't be surprising if it comes out one year after the launch of the original game.

Avatar image for HalcyonScarlet
HalcyonScarlet

11801

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#31 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 11801 Posts
@hardwenzen said:

I feel like the ending is coming, tho. I am kinda sad, i thought the game was supposed to be infinite😭

Sure, it's not gonna be as good as Halo, and I can see how that would be upsetting.

Avatar image for Macutchi
Macutchi

8764

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#32  Edited By Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 8764 Posts

i hate fromsoft, i love fromsoft, i hate fromsoft, i love...

mesome
mesome

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

20693

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#33 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 20693 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@hardwenzen said:

I feel like the ending is coming, tho. I am kinda sad, i thought the game was supposed to be infinite😭

Sure, it's not gonna be as good as Halo, and I can see how that would be upsetting.

Can't be Infinite. It didn't need a beta for coop🙃

Avatar image for HalcyonScarlet
HalcyonScarlet

11801

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#34 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 11801 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@hardwenzen said:

I feel like the ending is coming, tho. I am kinda sad, i thought the game was supposed to be infinite😭

Sure, it's not gonna be as good as Halo, and I can see how that would be upsetting.

Can't be Infinite. It didn't need a beta for coop🙃

Avatar image for Mozelleple112
Mozelleple112

8946

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#35 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 8946 Posts

@hardwenzen: YOu still haven't beat Elden Ring? After clearing NG+3 in about 335 hours with my FTH build I started a pure mage class.

I'm discovering new items and places I missed in the 4 runs and 335 hours of my first character lol.

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

20693

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#36 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 20693 Posts

@Mozelleple112 said:

@hardwenzen: YOu still haven't beat Elden Ring? After clearing NG+3 in about 335 hours with my FTH build I started a pure mage class.

I'm discovering new items and places I missed in the 4 runs and 335 hours of my first character lol.

Nope. I am doing a 100% run on my first playthrough, and spent a bunch of time doing pvp as well, so my first run of the game is gonna be a world record of the slowest run in history lmao.

Avatar image for mesome713
Mesome713

3541

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#37 Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 3541 Posts

@hardwenzen: Take your time, that PS5 drought is real. What a trash system.

Avatar image for girlusocrazy
GirlUSoCrazy

19214

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#38 GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 19214 Posts

@mesome713: Still mad you couldn't find one and had to settle for a Series huh

Avatar image for SecretPolice
SecretPolice

40924

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#39 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 40924 Posts

Cookie cutter, rinse repeat. Pick one. lol :P

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

20693

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#40 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 20693 Posts

@mesome713 said:

@hardwenzen: Take your time, that PS5 drought is real. What a trash system.

Last time Nintendo released a relevant game, we were in 2017. Let that sink in.

Avatar image for madsnakehhh
madsnakehhh

17776

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#41 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 17776 Posts
@HalcyonScarlet said:

So soon?

Probably a much smaller game compared to Elden Ring made by a B team that got a huge boost in development once most of the main team was done with their Elden Ring work.

Avatar image for gifford38
Gifford38

4889

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#42  Edited By Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 4889 Posts

@mesome713 said:

Lord Miyazaki is back and almost finished cooking. In a recent interview, he revealed that his next game is in its final stage of development. It could be announced at anytime. Could it be Bloodborne for PC? Or could it be the Armored Core game thats been rumored to be in the works. Only time will tell, but lets hope users enjoy this game more than they did Elden Ring. Im still angry at the super low user scores that Elden Ring received across all platforms. Game is a masterpiece and deserves much more praise.

According to Miyazaki, all praise be he, his next game as director will focus, "on a more abstract fantasy than anything we've done in the past." Whatever the heck that means, who knows what this weirdo will come up with. Lets hope with all the money hes made from Elden Ring he can update to a PS4 engine this time. What game does SW think hes working on? Will it be open world? Will we finally get a flying mount? Will he continue to make his games easier and more accessible to gamers?

Source

Right instead of nin switch graphics.

Avatar image for mesome713
Mesome713

3541

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#43 Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 3541 Posts

@gifford38: Exactly.

Avatar image for gifford38
Gifford38

4889

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#44 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 4889 Posts

@mesome713 said:

@gifford38: Exactly.

They need to give there engine to bluepoint to get up to current gen.

demon souls was the best looking launch title from all systems.

Avatar image for miquella
Miquella

144

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#45  Edited By Miquella
Member since 2022 • 144 Posts

Armored Core 6 open world, can't wait!

Avatar image for lavamelon
Lavamelon

383

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#46 Lavamelon
Member since 2016 • 383 Posts

Hope it’s Bloodborne 2

Avatar image for Heil68
Heil68

58831

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#47 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 58831 Posts

@Juub1990 said:

4 games in 5 years. Meanwhile the likes of 343 are incapable of completing 1 game in 8 years.

lol, so true.

Avatar image for simple-facts
simple-facts

1522

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#48 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 1522 Posts

URGH souls-esq kaka I bet

Avatar image for sonny2dap
sonny2dap

1792

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#49 sonny2dap
Member since 2008 • 1792 Posts

A new armored core would be very appreciated.

Avatar image for Litchie
Litchie

30824

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#50 Litchie  Online
Member since 2003 • 30824 Posts

Since his games are all pretty much the same, makes sense they're almost done with another one.