Free! Free! Free! MS...stop it man...too much!!(Forza 5)

• 98 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

Honda Legends pack free to download on Microsoft Xbox Tha One. when does DriveClub come out...did it get pushed back to the end of 2014...or something?

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm5_honda_legends_car_pack

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

The One, the gift that keeps on giving!

Most fun game in DR3.

Best racing game in Forza.

Most innovative fighter in KI.

MaxTCB awesome next gen platformer.

Now this................man we are lucky.

joel_c17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By joel_c17
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts

*tumbleweeds* i dont think anyone cares bro.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Everyone quit the game 1 week after release so they're giving you free garbage so you come back and get into their sexy microtransaction simulation.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#5 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14413 Posts

LOL free honda's

Meanwhile in Sony Land, world class exclusives and many quality free titles offered on PSN Plus. Thanks Sony.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

Wow....that's.....terrible.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

two stroke motorbikes

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 tymeservesfate

@joel_c17 said:

*tumbleweeds* i dont think anyone cares bro.

kind of like when you brought home your report card as a kid lol.

but no, good Xbox news dies fast on here. thats how this place goes...even people who compliment MS they do it in a backhanded sort of way. shrug...i go more about thread views than post counts anyway ;)

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

THE ONE delivering quality gaming for the masses. I will be happy to DL this having had a hatchback myself.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By tymeservesfate

@speedfreak48t5p said:

LOL free honda's

Meanwhile in Sony Land, world class exclusives and many quality free titles offered on PSN Plus. Thanks Sony.

HA! *snort* wait, are you talking about the Last of Us DLC coming out on the 14th or...well, that's it isnt it? HA!*snort*

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 CrashNBurn281
Member since 2014 • 1574 Posts

Something like this has to be free. Who would pay for a couple of cars?

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By tymeservesfate

@crashnburn281 said:

the same people who would buy anything for a video game. people have put money towards way less(horse armor). either way, this is a free giveaway for an Xbox One launch title...not sure why some feel it should be swept under the rug or ignored.

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

awesome! cant wait to go home and download it

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50536 Posts

Yay, free cars no one cars about!

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By tymeservesfate

@justw8_n_c said:

LMAOOO

Microsoft: Let's make 30% of a game and charge people full price for it, and then give them some of the contents that should have been in the game at the first place for free...

Lemmings: WE LOVE YOU MICROSOFFFFTTT!!!!!!!!

the new Gran Turismo is loaded with micro-transactions...is that case fine or are we playing favorites?

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#17 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@tymeservesfate: It's nice you get free stuff. But just because you got a few free cars doesn't mean you have the best console. You barely have any exclusive content when it comes to multiplat games

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17419 Posts

Well of course they are FREE.

They cut half of the cars out to make launch. They are just adding what shouldve been there in the first place.

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CrashNBurn281
Member since 2014 • 1574 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@crashnburn281 said:

the same people who would buy anything for a video game. people have put money towards way less(horse armor). either way, this is a free giveaway for an Xbox One launch title...not sure why some feel it should be swept under the rug or ignored.

Maybe it would be more interesting if the game looked good to begin with.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By tymeservesfate

@navyguy21 nah...ur new company, Sony, is about to run you guys into to the ground with micro-transactions and extra fees anyway. writings on the wall just from the Deep Down, Gran Turismo, Playstation Now news. Sony is hurting for money...and its gonna have you guys flip the bill. charges for apps, f2p games, dlc a little of everything...its all going to pile up on cows this gen. you picked the wrong time to switch it up imo Navy.

so why not celebrate free while we can...whether its MS or otherwise :)

@The_Last_Ride said:

@tymeservesfate: It's nice you get free stuff. But just because you got a few free cars doesn't mean you have the best console. You barely have any exclusive content when it comes to multiplat games

i never said anything about the XB1 being the best console. but either way, the system does just fine with extra multiplat content. they only really do it with big name titles though...like COD and FIFA. with titles guaranteed to push sales. the only big title Sony has done it for is Destiny so far i think...and that's mainly because it will be the first taste of Bungies work for a few Playstation loyalists. it makes sense for them to get extra content for that title and not just purchasing content for every niche title they can get their hands on like Sony usually does.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#21 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

I bet one employee can make 10+ cars in a days work

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 The_Last_Ride

@tymeservesfate said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

i never said anything about the XB1 being the best console. but either way, the system does just fine with extra multiplat content. they only really do it with big name titles though...like COD and FIFA. with titles guaranteed to push sales. the only big title Sony has done it for is Destiny so far i think...and that's mainly because it will be the first taste of Bungies work for a few Playstation loyalists. it makes sense for them to get extra content for that title and not just purchasing content for every niche title they can get their hands on like Sony usually does.

They only have timed exclusive with COD and only the ultimate team legends pack with FIFA. PS4 has extra content when it comes to WAtch Dogs, AC IV, Destiny and other games. Sony actually does a lot better. Same goes for Battlefield when it comes to DLC, it's only timed exclusive. But stuff like this is good. I hope this DLC doesn't require you to have Live though

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#23 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts

@navyguy21 said:

Well of course they are FREE.

They cut half of the cars out to make launch. They are just adding what shouldve been there in the first place.

we have a winner

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

@tymeservesfate:

Guess its not your fault you are fascinated by a simplistic arcade racer that pretends to be a sim. You are exactly the kind of casual fan Microsoft was after.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 tymeservesfate

@crashnburn281 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@crashnburn281 said:

Maybe it would be more interesting if the game looked good to begin with.

@The_Last_Ride said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

They only have timed exclusive with COD and only the ultimate team legends pack with FIFA. PS4 has extra content when it comes to WAtch Dogs, AC IV, Destiny and other games. Sony actually does a lot better. Same goes for Battlefield when it comes to DLC, it's only timed exclusive. But stuff like this is good. I hope this DLC doesn't require you to have Live though

does it matter though lol. a lot of times Microsoft's timed content lasts until way after release...they get the early adopter sales then throw Sony the scraps. MS is just interested in hitting first. after that Sony can take whats left. its a sound business plan...buy the content for less money it would cost to buy it for the lifetime of the title...get the sales of the people who are passionate about the game...leave whats leftover for Sony when its less shiny. MS manages they're investments better than Sony...thats all timed exclusives are showing.

and the only big title there is Assassin's Creed...its an established title. the other two are crap shoots because they're new. they might pay off but its not guaranteed. when it's guaranteed, you'll see MS invest money into content.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 The_Last_Ride

@tymeservesfate:

Activision Blizzard – Diablo III content

Atlus

Bethesda Games – The Elder Scrolls Online exclusive PlayStation 4 beta

Bluepoint Games – “Bringing a Sony classic to current game systems”

Bungie – Destiny content

Disney Interactive

EA

Insomniac Games

Konami

Level-5

Nordic Games

Rockstar Games

Sanzaru Games

Sega

Square Enix

Sumo Digital

Take-Two

Ubisoft – Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag content, Watch Dogs content

Warner Bros. – Batman: Arkham Origins cntent

Zindagi Games

That's no small amount in my book.

Also there are many gamers that do have the patience like myself that think this is more an annoyance than a perk

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By tymeservesfate

@Murderstyle75 said:

@tymeservesfate:

Guess its not your fault you are fascinated by a simplistic arcade racer that pretends to be a sim. You are exactly the kind of casual fan Microsoft was after.

i've never purchased a Forza game in my life.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 tymeservesfate

@The_Last_Ride: you've basically proved my last post completely with ur last post. what else can I say but iI agree. except that business wise its stupid for Sony to throw money all those places instead of just the big name games that are popular NOW. keyword "now".

also, why do cows always namedrop Diablo 3? itson Xbox pplatforms as well...so why try to force it in as a win when its a multiplats?

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

isn't forza 5 the game that has like 50 cars sold as dlc? how many come with the retail game? 8?

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46169 Posts

Free DLC must really be something rare on consoles, when you feel you need to make a thread about it because it's so special.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 tymeservesfate

@R4gn0k: wow, im in awe of your glorious PC and the gifts it gives, shiny graphics too...AWE!

*sarcasm*

yes, PC gets more free content than consoles.

Avatar image for paraskhos_basic
paraskhos_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 paraskhos_basic
Member since 2002 • 1243 Posts

Lol at honda

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#35 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

@k2theswiss said:

I bet one employee can make 10+ cars in a days work

I would bet any money that they can't.

Certainly not cars to Forza/GT standard.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 The_Last_Ride

@tymeservesfate said:

@The_Last_Ride: you've basically proved my last post completely with ur last post. what else can I say but iI agree. except that business wise its stupid for Sony to throw money all those places instead of just the big name games that are popular NOW. keyword "now".

also, why do cows always namedrop Diablo 3? itson Xbox pplatforms as well...so why try to force it in as a win when its a multiplats?

The difference is the exclusive content

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#38 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Love the Honda CRX, played a good hour with it yesterday in D class online racing so much fun.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#39  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38027 Posts

@tymeservesfate: well said. Any good news about Xbox doing well by consumers is brushed off here because its a cow pasture. I'm not a big racing fan, so doubt I'll even get forza when I get me one. But its cool to get something free. I have to let my live gold and plus subscriptions expire for financial, school, living arrangement reasons in the next 2 months. Two years of plus, and all I'm going to have to show gor it is x amount of useless gigs on my HDD. Some free games. If I had a 360 at least I could still play fable 3, crackdown, rainbow 6 when I go silver next month. Their selection pales compared to plus, but at least they're yours for real.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

LOL, lems are so hungry for content in Flopza Microtransactions 5. Even shit content like this gets them excited.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Next month they'll give you a new pair wheels, are you excited? lol lems...

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By tymeservesfate

@The_Last_Ride said:

@tymeservesfate said:

The difference is the exclusive content

your not getting my point. lets just leave it where it is friend.

@cainetao11 said:

@tymeservesfate: well said. Any good news about Xbox doing well by consumers is brushed off here because its a cow pasture. I'm not a big racing fan, so doubt I'll even get forza when I get me one. But its cool to get something free. I have to let my live gold and plus subscriptions expire for financial, school, living arrangement reasons in the next 2 months. Two years of plus, and all I'm going to have to show gor it is x amount of useless gigs on my HDD. Some free games. If I had a 360 at least I could still play fable 3, crackdown, rainbow 6 when I go silver next month. Their selection pales compared to plus, but at least they're yours for real.

i just post it and hope those with an Xbox get the news and take advantage before the thread disappears into oblivion lol. thats the best you can hope for on here. unless its a thread bashing MS/Xbox, Pro-Sony, or straight fanboy flamebait ur thread won't last too long on the front page it seems.

and you're right, the 360 is still a good system. the games with gold promotion gives many users a little less angst about not being able to go next gen yet. goodluck with your studies.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

@kuu2 said:

The One, the gift that keeps on giving!

Most fun game in DR3.

Best racing game in Forza.

Most innovative fighter in KI.

MaxTCB awesome next gen platformer.

Now this................man we are lucky.

QFT

nyzma23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 nyzma23
Member since 2013 • 1003 Posts

cows are mad they don't have games to play on their shinny new ps4 don't worry cows i will buy ps4 if infamous have 9/10 in gamespot

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60695 Posts

Since I own the game, I'll take the DLC. Would rather have some cars that can do over 80mph. XD

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

That legendary 1984 Honda Civic!

hoyalawya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By hoyalawya
Member since 2014 • 344 Posts

Underwhelming. I own the game but I don't want to drive any of those cars in game or IRL.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

Lol, can't believe a lem would actually post this...

So do these 3 cars make up for the microtransactions, the small car and track roster and the downgrade in graphics?

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts

For those of you still playing this, here's a quick way to make in game credits (35K per minute). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M368B3E-NNo&feature=c4-overview&list=UU7QAnnilY1WcMkM8jaXkU-A

Loading Video...

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 BlessedChill
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

TC defiantly has to be a fakeboy.