Forza 5 Review, Flop or Not?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

@mavven said:

@blackace:

Oh, I already gave it rest (on KZ) and reading the other sites reviews, the score is well deserved.

But did you read the other sites review of Forza?! Do you want me to link for you?

They said nearly the same things as the gamespot reviewer but their score was lower than 9. And I happen to agree with them.

There no way a racing sim game of 2013 for next gen consoles that lacks in features to be an AAAE.

And I'm not butthurt, don't worry about me. If your convinced this game deserve the score go and play it and have fun ;)

The fact that you're damage controlling the review clearly shows that you are indeed very much butthurt sir. You're not fooling anyone.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#202 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kuu2 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

haha what a joke of a review. has less content then predecessor yet still scores 9. good game for racing fans probably but not a system seller i dont think just a substitute. anyway normal service will resume tomo when ryse scores 6

Forgot about Ryse still to come tomorrow. It will be a solid 8 just watch..

And either way this launch games wise is way better than the WobbleS4.

Too funny that Sony Fan just got trolled by GSpot!

haha enjoy your time to gloat it will only last 24 hours, ryse looks utter garbage gameplay wise, no way and i mean NO WAY will it get higher than 7. i predict 6. if the 3rd party games wernt so strong 1st party would matter but with bf4 on launch day i couldnt care less

It might, but I am thinking 7 will be the minimum for a new franchise that isn't broken technically. I can see an 8 for sure, I really think we have not seen even a 10th of the gameplay for the game. Horseback riding in the game will cement it for me.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@Rage010101 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kuu2 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

haha what a joke of a review. has less content then predecessor yet still scores 9. good game for racing fans probably but not a system seller i dont think just a substitute. anyway normal service will resume tomo when ryse scores 6

haha enjoy your time to gloat it will only last 24 hours, ryse looks utter garbage gameplay wise, no way and i mean NO WAY will it get higher than 7. i predict 6. if the 3rd party games wernt so strong 1st party would matter but with bf4 on launch day i couldnt care less

24 hours? No, just now. AAAe status last all gen long my friend. Lems have the right to shit on you cows until you beat their number of AAAe games. Til then, keep dat damage control flowing.

haha im not a cow and i honestly dont care about review scores or reviews in generally, i never watch them. i just hate x1 and m$ arrogant attituide, remind me of sony with ps3 in early years. they must be made to pay. tough love

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 kuu2

@Rage010101 said:

@kuu2 said:

@mtradr43 said:

@Wasdie: no need to cry with the cows. Dont be a mod if you dont want to play by the rules.

Most Hermits are just Cows with deep pockets. Wasdie being one of those.

I'm a huge Herm, and I personally think Cows are the worst faction.

Thats why I said most. You are legit my friend hence why I follow you. I am still waiting for a huge cow that masquerades as a Manticore to come in the thread.

mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 mbrockway
Member since 2007 • 3560 Posts

Crap, on to plan B! We play sales! Play them hard! Sales are all that matter now, until the console I don't like sells less. Then its all about numbers of exclusives, regardless of scores! Failing that, better multiplats! We gotta control the narrative, cows!

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 SonofK
Member since 2013 • 1088 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@SonofK said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@SonofK said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Dat Damage Control. I'd rather have fewer cars I'd like to race than have thousands of cars like the Honda Odyssey, must explain why Gran Turismo hasn't been good in over a decade

Wii U = AAAE

XB1 = AAE

PS4 = lulz

well i couldnt care less about simulation racing games i like nfs

wiiu- 1.3m sold in us

xb1 - still taking pre-orders, not looking good

ps4- 1m in 24 hours, world record

no one except xbox fans will buy x1 just for forza

Show me a single site taking pre orders for the XB1. Go ahead, I'll wait.

amazon this morning haha check up

Yeah...you can stop talking now...

mavven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#207  Edited By mavven
Member since 2005 • 560 Posts

@Rage010101:

And you know all the guys around here!! tsk tsk

Mr. , I don't care about console gaming because I don't have any console and not planning to buy any. I'm happy with my rig. So, plz, stop with this buuthurt thing.

Can't I express my opinion on some guy review?! I thought we're living in democracy. So be gentle and let the others express their opinion :)

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Rage010101

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@Rage010101 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kuu2 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

24 hours? No, just now. AAAe status last all gen long my friend. Lems have the right to shit on you cows until you beat their number of AAAe games. Til then, keep dat damage control flowing.

haha im not a cow and i honestly dont care about review scores or reviews in generally, i never watch them. i just hate x1 and m$ arrogant attituide, remind me of sony with ps3 in early years. they must be made to pay. tough love

Oh you mean like cows' arrogant attitudes for over a year now? I'm sorry, but were you not present during all the cow overhyping every single exclusive and every single thing about the ps4? GDDR5 dont ring a bell? KZSF best fps of all time ring a bell? Sorry, but you're calling the wrong crowd arrogant sir.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

Alsp forza > resogun lol since cows were pathetic enough to go there.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#210 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Netherscourge said:

82 on Metacritic.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/forza-motorsport-5

Mixed bag.

So the game has no nighttime driving or weather?

And apparently it's got less stuff than Forza 4 had.

But, it got a 9 here, so Lemmings rejoice! You have a good game to play!

It got a 9 at several sites. It doesn't matter because only GS Score counts in SW. It's been like that for years and years. When I got here and questioned it, Cows went nuts saying Metacritic & Gamerankings don't count here in SW. LMAO!! Now Cows are running to Metacritic and Gameranking (LMAO at Tormetos!!) trying to damage control Forza 5's AAAE score.

Also most launch titles don't have a huge amount of content right off the bat. It's mainly because developers are getting used to the hardware and don't have a lot of time to include everything they want into the game. Turn 10 had already expressed in an interview that they did not have time to add weather or night driving effects, as they were focusing more on the cars, physics, tracks and AI. It's pretty obvious that night driving can be done as it's in Forza Horizon on XBox 360. FH is running at 60fps. I'm pretty sure Forza 6 will have everything in it when it's released in 2015.

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Rage010101

@mavven said:

@Rage010101:

And you know all the guys around here!! tsk tsk

Mr. , I don't care about console gaming because I don't have any console and not planning to buy any. I'm happy with my rig. So, plz, stop with this buuthurt thing.

Can't I express my opinion on some guy review?! I thought we're living in democracy. So be gentle and let the others express their opinion :)

You're in the wrong thread posting at the wrong time to try and express your opinion over the review. This is the Forza 5 9.0 thread my friend. Anything you say will only be looked at as hard cow damage control.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#212 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

Either way, Forza 5 got a 9 on GS, and is >8 on Meta, so it's clearly a successful release and a big advantage for the One at this early stage. There's really no other way to slice it. Besides, DLC will (for money, admittedly) fill in some gaps in cars and tracks. Hopefully it isn't too expensive.

Avatar image for ninjapirate2000
ninjapirate2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 ninjapirate2000
Member since 2008 • 3347 Posts

Dat DC.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

Nether lol so upset what a cow. He has been exposed. Cows honestly are a pathetic bunch. So glad xbox is having the better launch and had better reviews for hardware and software. Nether go on sonygaf you just proved you are salty

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 kuu2

@DanteSuikoden said:

Wait a minute, a sequel that does less than its predecessor scored a 9.0? Oh well, as a cow I have been owned.

Thank you for playing the game correctly. Refreshing to see a Cow that admits ownage when it is due.

Followed.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 ghostwarrior786

@SonofK: hahaha dude seriously how hard is it to do a little research

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 kuu2

@mbrockway said:

Crap, on to plan B! We play sales! Play them hard! Sales are all that matter now, until the console I don't like sells less. Then its all about numbers of exclusives, regardless of scores! Failing that, better multiplats! We gotta control the narrative, cows!

This.........

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 ghostwarrior786

@Rage010101: oh i get it now, u mad a $400 console runs circles around 95% of pc the so called hermits use lol no one in their right mind hypes killzone ever, series is garbage

Zoso813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Zoso813
Member since 2013 • 310 Posts

How does a game that has less content than it's predecessor score higher? IMO Gamespot tends to overrate Forza games. Just look at the metacritic average. Anyways, at least one of the consoles got a high scoring exclusive.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Wow 9 for Forza 5. Forza literally run laps around GT and maybe even DriveClub any day.

HavocV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By HavocV3
Member since 2009 • 8068 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@Rage010101: oh i get it now, u mad a $400 console runs circles around 95% of pc the so called hermits use lol no one in their right mind hypes killzone ever, series is garbage

Nah bruv.

Seen so many $450-$600 builds that match or crush the PS4. 20nm chips are going to make it even easier.

And apparently every cow out there isn't in their right mind. No surprises here.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By SonofK

@ghostwarrior786 said:

TODAY is the 20th you Rtard, they're already gone.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-day-one-consoles-at-amazon-now-sold-out/1100-6416273/

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

lol TCHBO!

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By kuu2

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Um........you do realize that the PS4 had the same thing.

There was even a thread on it.

It is how I got my PS4 last minute.

You are struggling here.

Just stop, and LOL at you not being a COW with all the DC you are spewing.

HavocV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By HavocV3
Member since 2009 • 8068 Posts
@SonofK said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-day-one-consoles-at-amazon-now-sold-out/1100-6416273/

ghostwarrior just can't catch a break.

GG.

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Rage010101

@ghostwarrior786 said:

no...just no. Look at you trying to convince yourself that cows didnt hype KZSF to the moon! You're a clown and you're only embarassing yourself further by making stupid claims. Everyone on system wars knows cows hyped the living shit out of KZSF. BTW, pc has the most AAAe this year. You mad? Also, I have a GTX 780, so cry more sir.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By ghostwarrior786
@SonofK said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

u must be tired of getting owned every time lol i said x1 is still available for pre order today which it was until it got sold out. hahahaha im right your wrong again, simple reading skills fail you everytime

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

@Rage010101 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

no...just no. Look at you trying to convince yourself that cows didnt hype KZSF to the moon! You're a clown and you're only embarassing yourself further by making stupid claims. Everyone on system wars knows cows hyped the living shit out of KZSF. BTW, pc has the most AAAe this year. You mad? Also, I have a GTX 780, so cry more sir.

May the master race flow through his veins and poison him :P

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 ghostwarrior786

@Rage010101: hahahahha aaae no one gives a fu%k about. total rome was probably the only good one and like every game released for 'master race' it was buggy as sh%t. consoles have better exclusives fact it and yes i have pc with sh£t load of games on steam

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By ghostwarrior786

@kuu2: he asked me to show 1 website taking preorders so i did. its not a secret ps4 will destroy x1 in sales this year

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 SonofK

@ghostwarrior786 said:
@SonofK said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

u must be tired of getting owned every time lol i said x1 is still available for pre order today which it was until it got sold out. hahahaha im right your wrong again, simple reading skills fail you everytime

This is what you stated

xb1 - still taking pre-orders, not looking good

Exactly 33 minutes ago

The XB1 sold out on Amazon according to Gamespot TWO hours ago

If you had stated this earlier you would of been correct

You were too late, the XB1 is gone which makes your argument complete invalid

Now run along and go play Resogun, it's the only game you'll have to play for the next 5 months

XB1 = AAAE

WII U = AAAE

PS4 = Lulz

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@Rage010101: hahahahha aaae no one gives a fu%k about. total rome was probably the only good one and like every game released for 'master race' it was buggy as sh%t. consoles have better exclusives fact it and yes i have pc with sh£t load of games on steam

Whats your Steam id Mr. DC'ing cow?, or is it DC'ing cow?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By deactivated-58e448fd89d82

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kuu2: he asked me to show 1 website taking preorders so i did. its not a secret ps4 will destroy x1 in sales this year

Cow gotta chew dat grass.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#234  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

Excited it got a 9. Didn't expect that, thought it would get an 8.

I also didn't expect the cows to be so butt hurt lol XD.

'bu bu bu eurogamer' lol

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 kuu2

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Yes but you originally brought it up as some point of ownage which the PS4 had the same exact offer the night of release mind you. Amazon was holding some consoles back for last minute purchases which was smart because it brought people to their site the night before the launch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By deactivated-58e448fd89d82

@kuu2 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Yes but you originally brought it up as some point of ownage which the PS4 had the same exact offer the night of release mind you. Amazon was holding some consoles back for last minute purchases which was smart because it brought people to their site the night before the launch.

Loading Video...

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@bobbetybob said:
@AmazonTreeBoa said:

lol at GS giving that jagfest a 9. And people wonder why I don't bother with GS reviews.

Shhhh, it's ok, we're all here for you during this tough time.

I have no hard time junior. I am a hermit. Best library there is. Just that I got to see this game in action and it was a jaggy mess with a mix of last gen and current gen textures with last gen gameplay. But you keep on with your silly childish responses.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By ghostwarrior786

@AMD655 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

truth hurts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@AMD655 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

truth hurts

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By kuu2

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@bobbetybob said:
@AmazonTreeBoa said:

lol at GS giving that jagfest a 9. And people wonder why I don't bother with GS reviews.

Shhhh, it's ok, we're all here for you during this tough time.

I have no hard time junior. I am a hermit. Best library there is. Just that I got to see this game in action and it was a jaggy mess with a mix of last gen and current gen textures with last gen gameplay. But you keep on with your silly childish responses.

Sad when Hermits debase themselves and slum with Sony Fan.

Get a hold of yourself man, you are supposed to be a Hermit!

Heremits of old would never slum with Cows.

Disgusting..........

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 ghostwarrior786

@Snugenz said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Whats your Steam id Mr. DC'ing cow?, or is it DC'ing cow?

i dont wana get spammed so no im not gona tell u my steam id. here is a screenshot i just took. and yeah bad company 2 is best multiplayer game ever period

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

Because jaggies effect how a game plays or how much fun it is? Since when is graphics the focus on consoles anyway? I know you tell everyone you're not a cow but you're sure acting like one.

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#243 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

Oh shit. Definitely exceeded what I thought it'd be.

RIP Cows, you had a good run, but it looks like you won't be getting an AAAE on PS4 until 2014 at the earliest.

CyberLips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 1

#244  Edited By CyberLips
Member since 2009 • 1826 Posts

@bobbetybob said:

Review

What's the score, did it meet the hype is it the savior of the Xbone???

Yup, 9/10, suck it Resogun

Just the fact that you compare an AAA game with an indie game shows how desperate you are.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 ghostwarrior786

@kuu2 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

i can seriously walk into GAME right now and preorder x1 in time for christmas you want to know the earliest i can get ps4? mid to late january. ps4 will DESTROY x1 guaranteed

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 ghostwarrior786

@SonofK: now u wana argue over time? lol x1 was available on 20th. point proven

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#248 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

Nice! I figured it'd score well and probably a 9.

lol at those saying it only has less than forza4. Drivatar and, improved suspension and wheel physics, laser scanned tracks, etc all improve upon a great game

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#249 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts
@CyberLips said:

@bobbetybob said:

Review

What's the score, did it meet the hype is it the savior of the Xbone???

Yup, 9/10, suck it Resogun

Just the fact that you compare an AAA game with an indie game shows how desperate you are.

Did you not see all the people who were trying to compare Resogun with DR3 over the past two days? What I did, rather cleverly, was make a joke at their expense. I know, genius, please hold your applause.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By SonofK

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@SonofK: now u wana argue over time? lol x1 was available on 20th. point proven

You said there were preorders available, now you're back tracking, you were wrong. End of story.

Wii U and XB1 = AAAE

PS4 = Resolulz