Forza 5 looks terrible

• 169 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by NineTailedGoku (1977 posts) -

@I_can_haz: I know, it's hilarious bro. As if buying a PS4 means he's not a lem lmao. I'm buying an X1, guess that means I'm not a cow. Lems are so ashamed of being Lems that they all claim to be manticores. Their actions on the board shows different than their claims lol.

#52 Posted by HadOne2Many (1485 posts) -

@Zero_epyon said:

They seem to have fixed the pop in in the rear view mirror, but it looks like the image in the rear view is being squeezed. Few jaggies here and there but overall it's not bad looking. Could be better though.

Pretty sure in that car it isn't actually a mirror, but rather a camera and video display so that could explain the aspect ratio issue it has.

#53 Posted by Truth_Hurts_U (9703 posts) -

I just watched that dashboard video and my god... Forza 5 looks like total ass.

Jags and low res textures, with a lot of nothing.

#54 Posted by bezza2011 (2729 posts) -

@blackace said:

@Krelian-co said:

well a "next gen" title that cant handle real time weather or lighting is not next gen title. Lems just fooling themselves as usual.

Cows are just jelly and butthurt as usual. Saying Forza 5 looks terrible is like saying KZ:SF looks terrible. Neither is true. Cows are trying way to hard and obviously have way, way too much time on their hands. If the PS3 has so many AAAE, you fools should never be in SW. You guys spend more time in here then playing your games. Even when PS4 news get posted on GS, Cows are in XB1/Microsoft articles more then any place else. It's sad and hilarious at the same time.

says the one with15964posts lol how many exclusive has xbox 360 had in the last 2years about 2 it is. but no krelian-co is right, people can boast about forza all they like but of course a game is going to look pretty good and run at 1080p 60fps when it has nothing else to do than progress a track and a car. weather should be standard it has been this gen. if your a lem or a cow doesn't matter.

#55 Posted by Lucianu (10283 posts) -

I was preparing to make fun of you by telling you to take your fanboy glasses off..

But that does, indeed, look poor. It doesn't look 'horrible' , but not as good as other racing games, and certainly doesn't even attempt to show off what the hardware is capable of.

#56 Posted by SuddenlyTragic (976 posts) -

So is anyone going to answer what the hell a lem and cow is? It's used in almost every post

#57 Posted by heretrix (37792 posts) -

Cows are quite possibly the most insecure fanboys in all planes of existence.

#58 Posted by Truth_Hurts_U (9703 posts) -

@SuddenlyTragic said:

So is anyone going to answer what the hell a lem and cow is? It's used in almost every post

It's some dumb ass shit people made up along time ago to call people who are fanboys of a system.

Cow = Sony, Lem = MS, Sheep = Nintendo and Hermit = PC

#60 Edited by Netherscourge (16364 posts) -

Forza 5 and DriveClub look like clones to me, with Forza having slightly better car models and DriveClub having slightly better environments.

I don't care though, really. I'm not getting any racing games unless they come with rockets and machine guns on the vehicles.

I think the benefit for DriveClub is that one you're actually racing, you're inside the vehicle watching the environment more than your vehicle itself, not looking at the car at high detail in a garage or showroom.

But again, I don't really care. Both games are racing games. You drive around in a big, uneven circle the whole time.

#61 Posted by SuddenlyTragic (976 posts) -

@Truth_Hurts_U: mmm gotcha. That's retarded

#62 Posted by MajesticShea (730 posts) -

@Tessellation said:

upset bandodgers with no life 24/7 here bashing plastic objects and emotionally attached to others opinions mean shit.

Answer this.

Who's worth less in society; the poor homeless man or the the person who comes everyday to make fun of the homeless man.

Hint: Fanboys represent the hobo and you the loser who heckles em'

#63 Posted by kuu2 (10162 posts) -

It is weird that a game would actually win awards for its graphic prowess but actually look terrible.

Sony Fan continue to be clowns.

#65 Edited by NineTailedGoku (1977 posts) -

@heretrix said:

Yet you say nothing about Lems downplaying 1080p vs 720p. Yeah okay dude lol. Another Lem trying to pass themselves off as a hermit.

#66 Posted by SonofK (1088 posts) -

@NineTailedGoku said:

@heretrix said:

Yet you say nothing about Lems downplaying 1080p vs 720p. Yeah okay dude lol. Another Lem trying to pass themselves off as a hermit.

Dude...you make like 30 threads a day bashing Xbox or Microsoft, you are the POSTERBOY for insecurity.

#67 Edited by RR360DD (13643 posts) -

Yeah it looks terrible. You're 100% correct ...

#68 Posted by SonofK (1088 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

It is weird that a game would actually win awards for its graphic prowess but actually look terrible.

Sony Fan continue to be clowns.

No, clowns are actually funny, cows remind me more of Dane Cook, trying so hard to be funny and intellectual and failing each and every time.

#69 Posted by kingtito (8699 posts) -

@NineTailedGoku said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAGWGHqoKO0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I'll let the gameplay do the talking. How can anyone seriously think this is impressive? It's obvious this game is rushed. Could be a great game, but it looks like shit visually while playing.

And you said you had a XOne pre-ordered. Dude you're such a biased cow it's not even funny. You, as are most cows, are just obessed with MS. I truely believe you guys are just scared of the same thing happening this gen.

Moooooo on cow moooo on.

#70 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

Yeah I saw the game in person yesterday at Walmart and was shocked at how bad it looked for a next gen game. It had some last gen textures here and there, but that wasn't what had it looking so bad to me. It was all the god awful last gen jaggies that had me wondering WTF lems are talking about when they say the game looks good.

#71 Edited by Krelian-co (13274 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

Yeah I saw the game in person yesterday at Walmart and was shocked at how bad it looked for a next gen game. It had some last gen textures here and there, but that wasn't what had it looking so bad to me. It was all the god awful last gen jaggies that had me wondering WTF lems are talking about when they say the game looks good.

no real time lighting

no weather

jaggies powered by teh cloud

NEXT GEN INDEED

#72 Posted by kingtito (8699 posts) -

@NineTailedGoku said:

@blackace: You seem upset? I'm more credible than you. You'd think a turd looks good as long as it has an Xbox logo on it. Either you need to get your eyes checked or you have very low standards. The environments looks like a 360 game. Stop lying to yourself.... DriveClub takes a shit on this game visually.

How cute. You actually believe you have any credibility.

No kid, you're confusing cows with lems. Cows are the ONLY faction here that beleive Sony sh!t is great as long as that PS logo is on it. Just like cows laughed at charging for online but accept it now that Sony is doing it. Biggest hyporcites on SWs, bar none.

So everyone that actually played the game said it looks fantastic and plays great. I see you know better from a few horrible youtube videos. Cows are gonna cow.

Yes Forza will be the higher scoring and more respected game. DC is nothing but a POS with decent graphics. Cows seem to ONLY care about graphics rather than gameplay. Would explain why they think Killzone is such a great series.

#73 Edited by kingtito (8699 posts) -

@NineTailedGoku said:

@I_can_haz: I know, it's hilarious bro. As if buying a PS4 means he's not a lem lmao. I'm buying an X1, guess that means I'm not a cow. Lems are so ashamed of being Lems that they all claim to be manticores. Their actions on the board shows different than their claims lol.

You keep trying to convince yourself kid. We all know you're not getting an XOne because all you do is bash the XOne and MS. You'd be the biggest hypocrite on SW, not that it would be a far stretch.

#74 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (9788 posts) -

It's looked great from the videos I've seen, but yeah that video was pretty disappointing.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
#75 Edited by Douevenlift_bro (6789 posts) -

WHAT THE HELL

Why so many jeggies? Game looks like shit :/

I know I'm an Xbox hater but when you drop lower than my already low expectations you deserve an award.

Jaggies, terrible smoke, 2D trees... wth?

#76 Posted by silversix_ (26347 posts) -

Of course it does... After trying it i knew for a fact there's no hope with X1 exclusives when it comes to graphics.

@Tessellation said:

upset bandodgers with no life 24/7 here bashing plastic objects and emotionally attached to others opinions mean shit.

Why do you post here? All you talk about is virgins, basements, fatties, nolifes. GTFO of here.

#77 Edited by silversix_ (26347 posts) -

I've already stated that and will do it again. When the game is released and the two lems left on SW wanting to create some ownage with Forza 5 graphics they will ALWAYS post screen shots while in garage mode. You'll see lol because outside this mode F5 looks like a 360 title.

#78 Posted by HadOne2Many (1485 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

I've already stated that and will do it again. When the game is released and the two lems left on SW wanting to create some ownage with Forza 5 graphics they will ALWAYS post screen shots while in garage mode. You'll see lol because outside this mode F5 looks like a 360 title.

If it makes you feel any better I do what I can to make sure we have plenty of examples of actual gameplay. I want poeple to see the truth, whether that is good, bad or ugly.

#79 Edited by silversix_ (26347 posts) -

@HadOne2Many said:

@silversix_ said:

If it makes you feel any better I do what I can to make sure we have plenty of examples of actual gameplay. I want poeple to see the truth, whether that is good, bad or ugly.

of course

#80 Posted by Suppaman100 (5250 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

Yeah it looks terrible. You're 100% correct ...

LOL, another lemming turns cow.

#81 Posted by heretrix (37792 posts) -

@NineTailedGoku said:

@heretrix said:

I don't give a flying squat about 1080p OR 720p that's why. It's freaking stupid. I mostly game at 2550x1440 so why should I care which system can barely do 1080p?

So you think I'm a lem? I really don't give a shit what you think I am. I don't even own a 360 anymore lol. The only console I have is a PS3. I just don't make it a habit of sucking off billion dollar corporations.

#82 Edited by NineTailedGoku (1977 posts) -

@heretrix said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

@heretrix said:

I don't give a flying squat about 1080p OR 720p that's why. It's freaking stupid. I mostly game at 2550x1440 so why should I care which system can barely do 1080p?

So you think I'm a lem? I really don't give a shit what you think I am. I don't even own a 360 anymore lol. The only console I have is a PS3. I just don't make it a habit of sucking off billion dollar corporations.

Dude, calm down! Well if youre not a lem, stay out of threads constantly defending it. Any thread that regards negative news about X1, there you are to damage control.

#83 Edited by blackace (23576 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

LOL blackace claiming not to be a lem. I've seen it all now.

I don't care what you believe. Just because I disagree with idiotic cows (like most gamers with intelligence and sense in SW) that doesn't make me I'm a lem, hermit or sheep. You fools be calling Hermits, Cows and many of them don't even play Playstation. lol!! You idiots don't have a clue. It's very entertaining though. It's sad that the only thing worth playing on the PS4 at launch is KZ:SF and ACIV. Only 2 games I'm getting at launch. Drive Club delayed. Infamous SS next year. Still have the XBox One, Xbox 360 and PS3. I win.

#84 Posted by Tessellation (8997 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

Of course it does... After trying it i knew for a fact there's no hope with X1 exclusives when it comes to graphics.

@Tessellation said:

Why do you post here? All you talk about is virgins, basements, fatties, nolifes. GTFO of here.

why so mad brah feeling identified ? hello pot meet keetle lol.

#85 Posted by thedork_knight (1739 posts) -

knack looks awful but idont see you bashing that!! double standards?

#86 Edited by silversix_ (26347 posts) -

@Tessellation said:

@silversix_ said:

@Tessellation said:

why so mad brah feeling identified ? hello pot meet keetle lol.

this dude right here lol very speical, very very special human being.

#87 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (6789 posts) -

@blackace said:

@I_can_haz said:

LOL blackace claiming not to be a lem. I've seen it all now.

I don't care what you believe. Just because I disagree with idiotic cows (like most gamers with intelligence and sense in SW) that doesn't make me I'm a lem, hermit or sheep. You fools be calling Hermits, Cows and many of them don't even play Playstation. lol!! You idiots don't have a clue. It's very entertaining though. It's sad that the only thing worth playing on the PS4 at launch is KZ:SF and ACIV. Only 2 games I'm getting at launch. Drive Club delayed. Infamous SS next year. Still have the XBox One, Xbox 360 and PS3. I win.

You don't just disagree with cows, you dismiss any negative MS news as a rumor. You're a babbling idiot

I remember you calling NeoGaf "SonyGaf" because they were the first to break news that Xbone can't handle CoD

You're really just a lem who's ashamed to be a lem lol.

#88 Edited by blackace (23576 posts) -

@bezza2011 said:

@blackace said:

@Krelian-co said:

well a "next gen" title that cant handle real time weather or lighting is not next gen title. Lems just fooling themselves as usual.

Cows are just jelly and butthurt as usual. Saying Forza 5 looks terrible is like saying KZ:SF looks terrible. Neither is true. Cows are trying way to hard and obviously have way, way too much time on their hands. If the PS3 has so many AAAE, you fools should never be in SW. You guys spend more time in here then playing your games. Even when PS4 news get posted on GS, Cows are in XB1/Microsoft articles more then any place else. It's sad and hilarious at the same time.

says the one with15964posts lol how many exclusive has xbox 360 had in the last 2years about 2 it is. but no krelian-co is right, people can boast about forza all they like but of course a game is going to look pretty good and run at 1080p 60fps when it has nothing else to do than progress a track and a car. weather should be standard it has been this gen. if your a lem or a cow doesn't matter.

Who cares. The Xbox 360 will have over 100 games in the next 2 years. Many of they will be great. Fools are so hung up on exclusives it's not even funny. Microsoft does have more exclusives coming to the XBox 360 in the next two years, but they are focusing more on exclusive for XB1. I could care less about resolution. I care more about gameplay and fun when I play a game. Many of the PS3 & XBox 360 games were 720P and they were still fun and have great gameplay. Most gamers who buy an XB1 won't even know what resolution the games are. I have nephews and nieces who play XBox 360 and don't have a clue about what resolution and fps are. lol!! It's only the hardcore games who care about this shit. Forza Horizon does night driving on the XBox 360. So you'd have to be a idiot to think it can't be done on the XB1. Get a life fool.

#89 Posted by heretrix (37792 posts) -

@NineTailedGoku said:

@heretrix said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

@heretrix said:

Dude, calm down! Well if youre not a lem, stay out of threads constantly defending it. Any thread that regards negative news about X1, there you are to damage control.

Don't tell me where and why to post ok? I can defend what the hell I want I don't give a shit if you can take it or not. Stop making stupid threads then.

#90 Posted by Suppaman100 (5250 posts) -

@blackace said:

@bezza2011 said:

@blackace said:

@Krelian-co said:

Who cares. The Xbox 360 will have over 100 games in the next 2 years. Many of they will be great. Fools are so hung up on exclusives it's not even funny. Microsoft does have more exclusives coming to the XBox 360 in the next two years, but they are focusing more on exclusive for XB1. I could care less about resolution. I care more about gameplay and fun when I play a game. Many of the PS3 & XBox 360 games were 720P and they were still fun and have great gameplay. Most gamers who buy an XB1 won't even know what resolution the games are. I have nephews and nieces who play XBox 360 and don't have a clue about what resolution and fps are. lol!! It's only the hardcore games who care about this shit. Forza Horizon does night driving on the XBox 360. So you'd have to be a idiot to think it can't be done on the XB1. Get a life fool.

"Get a life fool."

Says the one with 15k posts...you live here.

And that's what we call irony kids.

#91 Edited by blackace (23576 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

You keep trying to convince yourself kid. We all know you're not getting an XOne because all you do is bash the XOne and MS. You'd be the biggest hypocrite on SW, not that it would be a far stretch.

NineTailedGoku, Douevenlift_bro & I_can_haz are the biggest trolling bias cows on SW. they have to be about 12 or 13yrs old. LOL!! They must be dropouts or something because they are always on her talking BS about things they know nothing about. Sony must be #$%&^% them on a daily basis and they are loving it. They bow, kneel, heel to Sony like they are &*%^*$% on the streets. lol!! Just ignore them like most people with sense do.

#92 Edited by super600 (32403 posts) -

From what I heard it looks like forza 5 may be a great xbox one launch game

#93 Edited by SonofK (1088 posts) -

@blackace said:

@kingtito said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

NineTailedGoku, Douevenlift_bro & I_can_haz are the biggest trolling bias cows on SW. they have to be about 12 or 13yrs old. LOL!! They must be dropouts or something because they are always on her talking BS about things they know nothing about. Sony must be #$%&^% them on a daily basis and they are loving it. They bow, kneel, heel to Sony like they are &*%^*$% on the streets. lol!! Just ignore them like most people with sense do.

You can add Suppaman to that list, everytime he loses an argument he just spouts retarded internet lingo like cry moar or butthurt. Same with Doyounevenlift. I haven't had any run ins with I can haz but I've seen his post, then there's NinetailedGoku who's the posterchild for Insecurity

#94 Edited by StormyJoe (7542 posts) -

@NineTailedGoku said:

I'll let the gameplay do the talking. How can anyone seriously think this is impressive? It's obvious this game is rushed. Could be a great game, but it looks like shit visually while playing.

Cows gonna cow.

Or, in your case "cows gonna troll"...

#95 Posted by Bruin1986 (1629 posts) -

@NineTailedGoku said:

Your dedication to pro-PS4, anti-XB1 propaganda is truly inspirational.

Children, take this as a lesson...STAY IN SCHOOL.

Actually, are people paid to post here? Does it qualify as a "job" for some posters? I sure hope it is, otherwise...damn.

#96 Edited by hoosier7 (4166 posts) -

You can tell it's a last gen game pushed forward. Lighting's poor, shadows are off, lod on the track textures is tiny (you can see the track marks and textures load in on the straights), jaggies, bad environments, reflections look tacky, on the bonnet they're literally just a flipped low res image of what's in front of you, the detail seems to drop when there's many cars in a race too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A4llEFK82k

All the cars have got a weird shadow attached to the bottom of the car for some reason.

Crowd is missing in the mirrors at 0:58, loads of popins and texture bugs in the rear view mirror throughout.

At 1:15 they forgot to remove the UI overlay for the reflections.

At 2:06 the right wing mirror is reflecting the right side of the track through the car.

White air vents of the interior are missing throughout the 3rd person view, plus the jaggies, 2D tress and poor lod can be seen.

I'm really disappointed, i thought Forza was the one game you could rely on but we've been lumped with this plus a shamefully slim roster and day one DLC. I can't tell you one thing they've really improved on bar the drivatar feature, still missing weather and night racing i think too?

#97 Edited by Fizzman (9892 posts) -

LOL at Youtube videos as proof a game looks terrible. I remember when Cows used to be a lot better at trolling.

#98 Edited by NineTailedGoku (1977 posts) -

@Fizzman said:

LOL at Youtube videos as proof a game looks terrible. I remember when Cows used to be a lot better at trolling.

Yet the DriveClub video I posted looks amazing on Youtube. Try again.

#99 Edited by NineTailedGoku (1977 posts) -

@heretrix said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

@heretrix said:

@NineTailedGoku said:

@heretrix said:

Don't tell me where and why to post ok? I can defend what the hell I want I don't give a shit if you can take it or not. Stop making stupid threads then.

I really don't give a shit what you post. How about you do it outside of my thread. So angry lol.

#100 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (6789 posts) -
Loading Video...

GT5 Looks not only just as good but has better lighting AND weather effects and Night racing

Forza 5 is a last gen game stretched to 1080P LMAOOOO.