Forza 5 graphics not impressive

• 123 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mickeyminime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Mickeyminime
Member since 2008 • 1581 Posts

It's Forza, what did you expect, not to mention it's on X1, X1 is just a little upgrade over the 360 lol

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#102  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Forza 5 looks nice but I think the trees could do with a bit more work on them.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#103  Edited By R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@Mickeyminime said:

It's Forza, what did you expect, not to mention it's on X1, X1 is just a little upgrade over the 360 lol

Come on guy

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104 Mystery_Writer
Member since 2004 • 8351 Posts

I'm also not impressed and would like to see better fidelity from next gen consoles. But so far, it's the best looking racer at the moment. DriveClub gameplay video is such a let down when it comes to graphics.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 R3FURBISHED

I think it looks good and even better in motion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
deactivated-5c79c3cfce222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#106  Edited By deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
Member since 2009 • 4715 Posts

^^This compression is ruining System Wars as we know it.

@kellykelly said:

Forza 5's environment is cringeworthy, unlike Driveclub

Yeah I hope they manage to get rid of those ugly red ovals.

TheKingIAm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#107 TheKingIAm
Member since 2013 • 1531 Posts

Davekeeh is right. Forza looks inferior bbecause it is weaker but more eexpensive

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#108 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@R3FURBISHED said:

I think it looks good and even better in motion.

Nice looking cars.

danjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 danjammer69
Member since 2004 • 4331 Posts

@kellykelly:

IDK man. I thought the game looked very nice in that video released yesterday but something feels off.

Almost like Forza has a kind of sterile look to it. Maybe even bland.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@kellykelly: I think you are just a cow, who wants to spread FUD about XB1 as much as you can...

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

i would add something to this topic but the TC has already been destroyed on the first page

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

@McStrongfast said:
@kellykelly said:

Yeah I hope they manage to get rid of those ugly red ovals.

Well played sir, gave me a good chuckle :D

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@GhoX said:

Somebody should create a collection of all these console graphics threads. Killzone this, Ryse that, Forza blah blah. Fighting for second place is pitiful, especially when graphics officially doesn't matter on consoles.

"officially" LOL, I hope you were sarcastic.

Between consoles it's still important. And of course PC has better graphics but we all know the real war is fought between PS4 and Xbone. So console graphics do officially matter.

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#114  Edited By GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@GhoX said:

Somebody should create a collection of all these console graphics threads. Killzone this, Ryse that, Forza blah blah. Fighting for second place is pitiful, especially when graphics officially doesn't matter on consoles.

Between consoles it's still important. And of course PC has better graphics but we all know the real war is fought between PS4 and Xbone. So console graphics do officially matter.

I was. It's simply that whenever a thread about some good-looking PC game shows up, most console gamers would immediately start claiming that graphics is irrelevant.

KellyKelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#115 KellyKelly
Member since 2013 • 386 Posts

@GhoX said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@GhoX said:

I was. It's simply that whenever a thread about some good-looking PC game shows up, most console gamers would immediately start claiming that graphics is irrelevant.

I would claim that 99% of the Hermits wouldn't be able to run it max settings, since most have low spec computers

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 SonofK
Member since 2013 • 1088 Posts

@kellykelly said:

@SonofK said:

@kuu2 said:

Someone should tell the TC that DelayClub won't be coming out for a while.

Sony Fan continues to be clowns on SW. The game is does not even have a release date. Sony Fan should be praying to Kaz that the game does not get canceled.

Even when it comes out, it's probably going to look like shite and run at 1/3 the FPS that Forza does LOL

LMAO Still using the compressed shots? You don't think the majority of people who are going to buy this game saw multiple videos of it?

At least now we know why Drive Turd got delayed, I'd be scared of getting my teeth kicked in by Forza also.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 SonofK
Member since 2013 • 1088 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwFyhMvw87c

Comparison video, pretty much confirms that Forza makes Drive Turd look like a last gen game.

Anyway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YfEUVjGq80

Here's a recent video of Forza, no 2D trees or grass, now you can see that Cows are an insecure group of mongoloids.

redskins26rocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By redskins26rocs
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

I expect this new Forza to be the same exact upgrade 4 was. Better graphics, small improvement to driving, hardly any new cars if you had dlc in previous title. The games are great, but it is hard to be hyped when the only thing I wish 4 had was weather/night and that still is not in the game like Turn 10 said Forza 4 would have had dynamic weather but the game could not maintain 60 fps with it. Whats the excuse now or did they just lie. That and the game will be expensive will DLC along with a $500 console I dont want

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#119 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@kellykelly: Forza 5 looks absolutely incredible. Bias trolling cows will never agree, so the TC needs to crawl back under his Cow Rock. Drive Club got delayed because it need a lot more work. Forza 5 will be the ONLY driving game for next gen at launch. It's day one purchase for me.

KellyKelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By KellyKelly

@SonofK said:

@kellykelly said:

@SonofK said:

@kuu2 said:

Someone should tell the TC that DelayClub won't be coming out for a while.

Sony Fan continues to be clowns on SW. The game is does not even have a release date. Sony Fan should be praying to Kaz that the game does not get canceled.

Even when it comes out, it's probably going to look like shite and run at 1/3 the FPS that Forza does LOL

LMAO Still using the compressed shots? You don't think the majority of people who are going to buy this game saw multiple videos of it?

At least now we know why Drive Turd got delayed, I'd be scared of getting my teeth kicked in by Forza also.

Here is the original picture: http://news.xbox.com/~/media/Images/Media%20Assets/Games/Xbox%20One/Forza%20Motorsport%205/Assets%20for%20Article/20130904%20Bathurst/Forza5_BathurstReveal_01_1X_WM.jpg
Just look at how unimpressive the environment is, look at those ugly tires on the right, the ugly scenery on the left, and the terrible lightning on top of all that

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By blackace

@kellykelly said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

I don't see a big difference in graphics much anymore. Cars well....I think they're pretty much where they'll be. I'd compare the trees but the range is different. Trees further away won't show the detail of trees you're near.

Though the last shot looks best. Racers are boring anyway so they don't sell systems to me.

Look at these Driveclub trees:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1292938_510134449070920_1384623616_o.jpg

They are at a distance, and look far better

Anyway if you close the distance in Forza 5, i'm pretty sure those trees will remain 2d lol

No they don't. lol!! You have no idea what you're talking about. As usual. This is an old Forza 5 build, which means it looks even better now.

Loading Video...

KellyKelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 KellyKelly

@blackace said:

@kellykelly: Forza 5 looks absolutely incredible. Bias trolling cows will never agree, so the TC needs to crawl back under his Cow Rock. Drive Club got delayed because it need a lot more work. Forza 5 will be the ONLY driving game for next gen at launch. It's day one purchase for me.

Explain those pictures to me then. I point out exactly what I find ugly (the 2d trees, the ugly 3d trees etc), yet there are zero counter arguments

KellyKelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 KellyKelly

@blackace said:

@kellykelly said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

I don't see a big difference in graphics much anymore. Cars well....I think they're pretty much where they'll be. I'd compare the trees but the range is different. Trees further away won't show the detail of trees you're near.

Though the last shot looks best. Racers are boring anyway so they don't sell systems to me.

Look at these Driveclub trees:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1292938_510134449070920_1384623616_o.jpg

They are at a distance, and look far better

Anyway if you close the distance in Forza 5, i'm pretty sure those trees will remain 2d lol

No they don't. lol!! You have no idea what you're talking about. As usual. This is an old Forza 5 build, which means it looks even better now.

Loading Video...

Offscreen footage and it looks terrible, I've seen the current build on the front page of Gamespot, which lead me to make this thread. Very unimpressive graphics in Forza 5

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 blackace

@thedork_knight said:

i would add something to this topic but the TC has already been destroyed on the first page

Yup... It happens a lot with cows who don't know what they are talking about. Forza 5 looks incredible. I wish they would have added night driving though, like they did with Forza Horizon. Forzaa 6 will blow everything away. I can't wait to play online with 24 other racers.

http://n4g.com/news/1348707/forza-5-supports-24-players-online-has-120-new-cars-and-dedicated-servers

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By R3FURBISHED

@McStrongfast said:

^^This compression is ruining System Wars as we know it.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hover-zoom/nonjdcjchghhkdoolnlbekcfllmednbl?hl=en

Hover Zoom all but removes the problem

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04Ln68H2qg0

Loading Video...

All in game footage

20 seconds in, now that's what I call trees. The game looks awesome. People who play it love it.