Forza 3 vs. GT5 There Is No Rivalry

• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shadow8585

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 shadow8585
Member since 2006 • 2947 Posts

A rivalry is a back and forth battle between two well-matched opponents. As of late (and this trend WILL CONTINUE) GT cant compane with Forza. This is not a rivalry and more of a domination of Forza over GT. GT fans, dont flatter yourselves and call this a rivalry, thanks

Camer999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Camer999
Member since 2009 • 1729 Posts

From what I've seen I think FZ2 is as technically impressive as GT5.

shadow8585

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 shadow8585
Member since 2006 • 2947 Posts

From what I've seen I think FZ2 is as technically impressive as GT5.

Camer999
Ive stated in previous threads we should be comparing FZ2 and GT5 as opposed to FZ3 and GT5
Avatar image for pconlygoodgames
pconlygoodgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 pconlygoodgames
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
watching both in motion gt5 looks alot better.
Avatar image for pconlygoodgames
pconlygoodgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 pconlygoodgames
both have crap casual gameplay though.
mixmax5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mixmax5
Member since 2006 • 2347 Posts

They aren't meant for casuals.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 jg4xchamp  Online
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts
its a well matched battle Forza gets higher reviews, while GT gets the higher sales numbers. They are in direct competition, so i say there is a rivalry here.
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

No Rivalry except for The Forza team making fun of the GT team playing their game at E3 (Even though the Forza team obviously was inspired by GT in the first place.)

Then, right after that, there was the ForzaGATE Bribe scandal on CNET.

Forza's a great game, but there is most definitely a rivalry.

thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts

Two flagship racing games for rival consoles

How could there not a be a rivalry?

rolo107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 rolo107
Member since 2007 • 5469 Posts

Two flagship racing games for rival consoles

How could there not a be a rivalry?

thelastguy
Because Forza 3>>>>>GT 5, obviously. -_-
Avatar image for everytangcasual
everytangcasual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 everytangcasual

They aren't meant for casuals.

mixmax5
They are both casual games, real racing sims are on pc about it.
Avatar image for VideoGameRosado
VideoGameRosado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 VideoGameRosado
Member since 2003 • 1264 Posts

Although Forza is a great racing game. It's actually a fact of life that GT is better than forza. Literally. Without GT, there is no Forza. Don't insult GT. Insulting Gran turismo is like insulting Doom, Half life, Counter strike, goldeneye, MGS1, etc. You don't disrespect the granfathers/legends in their genres and Gran turismo single handledly CREATED forza. Remember that new-age Forza nubs. lol. Forza owns though. Just that GT owns it.

SupraGT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#13 SupraGT
Member since 2003 • 8150 Posts

Well, I think this time around, GT will be a better game. It just looks so much more lively with NASCAR (even though i hate it) and WRC including the typical JGTC.

masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 masiisam
Member since 2003 • 5723 Posts

both have crap casual gameplay though.pconlygoodgames

Well considering how T10 appears to be approaching the casual market with the added assists that were presented at E3 I am going to disagree with you.

From what they expressed they are aware of the learning curve and trying to make it more accessible....Just another point on how T10 is trying to move the genre forward....I wish the same can be said about Poly..

jakehouston88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 jakehouston88
Member since 2009 • 2848 Posts

GT5 > Forza 3

Avatar image for All_that_is_Man
All_that_is_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 All_that_is_Man
Member since 2008 • 2044 Posts

your right Forza can't be compared to gran turismo...Gran Turismo has so much to do its in its own class of game.......Its lightyears ahead of forza

masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 masiisam

Although Forza is a great racing game. It's actually a fact of life that GT is better than forza. Literally. Without GT, there is no Forza. Don't insult GT. Insulting Gran turismo is like insulting Doom, Half life, Counter strike, goldeneye, MGS1, etc. You don't disrespect the granfathers/legends in their genres and Gran turismo single handledly CREATED forza. Remember that new-age Forza nubs. lol. Forza owns though. Just that GT owns it.

VideoGameRosado

While T10 sounds very confidant...they also have given their props to Poly in numerousinterviews.

With that said. I don't understand the " It's actually a fact of life that GT is better than forza"...or GT is better simply because it's an older franchise"

What does the age of franchise have to do with quality/position in the market place?

Irick_cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Irick_cb
Member since 2009 • 1691 Posts

Have fun with that. I'm still playing GT4, despite the next gen goodies that come with Forza... whatever number they are on now. Like realistic crash damage that is obviously not there just to make it appear is has something while being dumbed down for the casual player. Yes, realistic crashing and making my car look swanky. All hail Forza and it's realism and swankeyness.

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
Who cares... if you own 360, get Forza, if you own ps3, get GT5, if own both, get both.
f50p90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#20 f50p90
Member since 2008 • 3767 Posts

[QUOTE="pconlygoodgames"]both have crap casual gameplay though.masiisam

Well considering how T10 appears to be approaching the casual market with the added assists that were presented at E3 I am going to disagree with you.

From what they expressed they are aware of the learning curve and trying to make it more accessible....Just another point on how T10 is trying to move the genre forward....I wish the same can be said about Poly..

Can you be any more one sided? If anything that means they are just trying to sell more copies, and dumbing down the gameplay in the process for the casuals... GT has over 50 million sold i'd say that's pretty accessible
360hammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 360hammer
Member since 2009 • 2596 Posts

I didn't realize anyone had played GT5 or Forza 3 for that matter. I think it would be wise to wait for both to release before making such statements.

BTW the PSP version of GT has more cars than F3 and its for a handheld device LOL.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 jg4xchamp  Online

Well, I think this time around, GT will be a better game. It just looks so much more lively with NASCAR (even though i hate it) and WRC including the typical JGTC.

SupraGT
how is nascar being incorporated into the game Just the cars? or the entire series, points system, popular drivers, Can you make your own nascar team, how do you just buy Dale Jr? Will drafting play a bigger role in this GT(since drafting is huge in nascar), how will the nascar setups and configuration be diffferent from the other cars?
jakehouston88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23 jakehouston88
Member since 2009 • 2848 Posts

Who cares... if you own 360, get Forza, if you own ps3, get GT5, if own both, get both.funsohng
Or if you don't have a PS3, Get one to get GT5. ;)

masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 masiisam

[QUOTE="masiisam"]

[QUOTE="pconlygoodgames"]both have crap casual gameplay though.f50p90

Can you be any more one sided? If anything that means they are just trying to sell more copies, and dumbing down the gameplay in the process for the casuals... GT has over 50 million sold i'd say that's pretty accessible

One sided?? Ohh of course if I don't agree with you I must be one sided right?..or make statements you don't agree on..I must be one sided right...I forget...sorry:roll:

Of course they want to sell more copies..what do you think this is charity?

Let me get this straight and not confuse what you are saying? So you actually think the added assists that T10 have introduced into the genre are a bad thing?

By trying to make it more accessible is "dumbing" down the game play?

So it really boils down to your ability to debate is to flame and then go with the easiest way out " Play the sales card" ? Nice...good looking...

Irick_cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Irick_cb

how is nascar being incorporated into the game Just the cars? or the entire series, points system, popular drivers, Can you make your own nascar team, how do you just buy Dale Jr? Will drafting play a bigger role in this GT(since drafting is huge in nascar), how will the nascar setups and configuration be diffferent from the other cars?jg4xchamp

I think it's like video feed of Nascar or something streamed to the PS3

Shafftehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Shafftehr
Member since 2008 • 2889 Posts
They can't really compete this gen until they've both released more than a demo of their game. We're still waiting on GT5 to, you know, actually come out, whereas Forza has had a very strong offering for, what, two years now?
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 jg4xchamp  Online

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]how is nascar being incorporated into the game Just the cars? or the entire series, points system, popular drivers, Can you make your own nascar team, how do you just buy Dale Jr? Will drafting play a bigger role in this GT(since drafting is huge in nascar), how will the nascar setups and configuration be diffferent from the other cars?Irick_cb

which while sort of cool doesn't play an important game related role. If the only part of the different licenses is that they have the nascar cars, f1 cars, rally cars than guess what is not only nothing special, it isn't even new for GT. GT has had f1 cars and rally cars before. Now if they plan on incorporating a nascar experience along with the GT experience(because i don't even know how they incorporate both) than my question is will they do the same with F1 because 1- GT tends to sell as much in europe if not more in europe than in america 2- Formula 1>Nascar on a world wide stage. Having nascar cars isn't enough, there better be an important game related role for these licenses. Or else its like Madden having the ESPN license, its just there.
f50p90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 f50p90

[QUOTE="f50p90"][QUOTE="masiisam"]

masiisam

One sided?? Ohh of course if I don't agree with you I must be one sided right?..or make statements you don't agree on..I must be one sided right...I forget...sorry:roll:

Let me get this straight and not confuse what you are saying? So you actually think the added assists that T10 have introduced into the genre are a bad thing?

So it really boils down to your ability to debate is to flame and then go with the easiest way out " Play the sales card" ? Nice...good looking...

Re-read your statements bro, you contradict yourself PC said they have crap CASUAL gameplay, and you disagreed because T10 is going casual? Then went on to say FM is trying to be more accessible, as if GT is not accessible.. Explain how GT is not accessible with how many games it has sold.. Making it moer accessible isn't "moving the genre forward".. You have obvious bias...
Z0MBIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Z0MBIES
Member since 2005 • 2246 Posts

VideoGameRosado

Ok, so GT is like the Model T and Forza is like a high end modern car (reader's choice), all that you said is that Forza 3 is better than GT5, its just that you have to give GT props for making the genre popular. (Last I checked series like Doom kinda suck now).

SupraGT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#30 SupraGT
Member since 2003 • 8150 Posts

[QUOTE="SupraGT"]

jg4xchamp

how is nascar being incorporated into the game Just the cars? or the entire series, points system, popular drivers, Can you make your own nascar team, how do you just buy Dale Jr? Will drafting play a bigger role in this GT(since drafting is huge in nascar), how will the nascar setups and configuration be diffferent from the other cars?

How am i suppost to know that? All i know right now is that they have the licensing for the series. That's a big hint to how it will play out. If they have the license, then they can use the drivers names, pictures, and rules etc. Drafting had already played a big part in previous gt series. I'm sure the cars will handle like nascars. And i'm sure you can mess around with all the settings. All cars have similar basic dynamic systems. Why are you asking all these questions?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50549 Posts
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]its a well matched battle Forza gets higher reviews, while GT gets the higher sales numbers. They are in direct competition, so i say there is a rivalry here.

Well, that's true if you only go by GS scores.
masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 masiisam

[QUOTE="Irick_cb"]

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]how is nascar being incorporated into the game Just the cars? or the entire series, points system, popular drivers, Can you make your own nascar team, how do you just buy Dale Jr? Will drafting play a bigger role in this GT(since drafting is huge in nascar), how will the nascar setups and configuration be diffferent from the other cars?jg4xchamp

which while sort of cool doesn't play an important game related role. If the only part of the different licenses is that they have the nascar cars, f1 cars, rally cars than guess what is not only nothing special, it isn't even new for GT. GT has had f1 cars and rally cars before. Now if they plan on incorporating a nascar experience along with the GT experience(because i don't even know how they incorporate both) than my question is will they do the same with F1 because 1- GT tends to sell as much in europe if not more in europe than in america 2- Formula 1>Nascar on a world wide stage. Having nascar cars isn't enough, there better be an important game related role for these licenses. Or else its like Madden having the ESPN license, its just there.

It's a good question..Anything F1 is now going to cost Sony/Poly...

Sony lost the exclusive production rights to Codemasters 6 months ago....So unless they plan on paying Codies for F1... I don't expect we will see F1 in GT5 (F1 nowhere to be found in the E3 trailer is another sign)

Speed has exclusive rights to the video broadcasts in the states so they will need to also pay them for distribution... I can seethat possibly happening...but I would rather see some rally events if the service boils down to that...

Irick_cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Irick_cb

Ok, so GT is like the Model T and Forza is like a high end modern car (reader's choice), all that you said is that Forza 3 is better than GT5, its just that you have to give GT props for making the genre popular. (Last I checked series like Doom kinda suck now).

Z0MBIES

GT5 is exactly like a Model T ford that happens to be outfitted with a 612 bhp engine and twin "Sharks with fricken laser beams atached to their head" shark de-living-ifiers in a olympic sized swimingpool built into some sort of enclosure that defies space-time in the glove compartment, but with live feeds to a thin polymer based screen that is a micro layer in the paint job so that the terrifyed civilians can watch as i sacrifice my rivals while listening to all the swanky music avalible on Sirus/XM.

Those would be my words exactly too.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 jg4xchamp  Online

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="SupraGT"]

SupraGT

How am i suppost to know that? All i know right now is that they have the licensing for the series. That's a big hint to how it will play out. If they have the license, then they can use the drivers names, pictures, and rules etc. Drafting had already played a big part in previous gt series. I'm sure the cars will handle like nascars. And i'm sure you can mess around with all the settings. All cars have similar basic dynamic systems. Why are you asking all these questions?

because you don't get the complete freedom that GT gives, that you get with nascar. Second there is the aero changes, chasis changes, wedge, springs, shocks, spring rubbers, front grill tape Then there is how the actual organizations being brought into the game. Do they run all 22 tracks from nascar? or just the popular ones like Daytona, Bristol, Indy, etc Are all the drivers in the game? and how does this all mix with the GT experience. GT and Forza have always been about the cars, and then suping them up. First the suping up of a nascar car is limited by nascar rules alone(although they are allready at what 700-800 horsepower strong as it is). THey don't handle like the other cars in GT so just adding them as a car and not the whole organization is a waste. Nascar+road racing is not only boring sometimes(Watkins Glen is such a boring race) but then there is the issue on how much slower they run on those coarses versus the more road racing oriented organizations. Just putting the cars isn't going to be a massive selling point, if anything its just whatever. If it has its own mode, sure thats awesome. How you pull that all off in one game, and then fund a game like that is just beyond me at this point, and im going to be skeptical until they actually show gameplay footage of these different series playing a role in a racing sim with real street cars as well.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 jg4xchamp  Online
[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]its a well matched battle Forza gets higher reviews, while GT gets the higher sales numbers. They are in direct competition, so i say there is a rivalry here.

Its System Wars, i know the rules i have to work with. TC wanted to disallow the rivalry and get rid of GT(because i know he is going to go to reviews). ..so I went with that line. and to be fair. Metacritic wise i think Forza beat GT 4. So it isnt just GS.
masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 masiisam

[QUOTE="masiisam"]

[QUOTE="f50p90"]Can you be any more one sided? If anything that means they are just trying to sell more copies, and dumbing down the gameplay in the process for the casuals... GT has over 50 million sold i'd say that's pretty accessiblef50p90

Re-read your statements bro, you contradict yourself PC said they have crap CASUAL gameplay, and you disagreed because T10 is going casual? Then went on to say FM is trying to be more accessible, as if GT is not accessible.. Explain how GT is not accessible with how many games it has sold.. Making it moer accessible isn't "moving the genre forward".. You have obvious bias...

No problem Bro...

It seems quite simple that IN ADDITION to the assists T10 have implemented to the core gameplay mechanics making the genre more accessible to a larger market.... T10 have clearly stated they are RETAINING the "sim" aspects that fans enjoyed with FM2.

To make it simple...You can turn the assists on or off:|

Reading comprehension will always make things clearer and more understandable..Try doing it before you call someone one sided or bias..

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Chutebox

[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]its a well matched battle Forza gets higher reviews, while GT gets the higher sales numbers. They are in direct competition, so i say there is a rivalry here. jg4xchamp

Its System Wars, i know the rules i have to work with. TC wanted to disallow the rivalry and get rid of GT(because i know he is going to go to reviews). ..so I went with that line. and to be fair. Metacritic wise i think Forza beat GT 4. So it isnt just GS.

Using gamerankings they are pretty much equal. I know we only go buy GS scores here, but I just wanted to throw that in.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Chutebox

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="Chutebox"] Well, that's true if you only go by GS scores.Chutebox

Using gamerankings they are pretty much equal. I know we only go buy GS scores here, but I just wanted to through that in.

Actually, GT3 and 4 scored higher overall than forza 1 and 2.

I just totally qouted myself, sorry I'm drunk right now...

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 jg4xchamp  Online
[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="Chutebox"] Well, that's true if you only go by GS scores.

Using gamerankings they are pretty much equal. I know we only go buy GS scores here, but I just wanted to through that in.

Metacritic wise it was 92(forza) to 89(GT4) the only time the 2 franchises have gone head to head. But yeah sure, gamerankings they might be tie whatever. The point is The rivalry is definantly there.
f50p90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 f50p90

>No problem Bro...

It seems quite simple that IN ADDITION to the assists T10 have implemented to the core gameplay mechanics making the genre more accessible to a larger market.... T10 have clearly stated they are RETAINING the "sim" aspects that fans enjoyed with FM2.

Reading comprehension will always make things clearer and more understandable..Try doing it before you call someone one sided or bias..

masiisam

What you don't seem to realize is that the genre is already so accessible. Assists or not.. Forza and GT especially are both massive sellers.. Assists won't change anything..But nice try at trying to toot FM's horn while downplaying GT.. Having nascar and rally is a bigger deal me thinks

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Chutebox

[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] Its System Wars, i know the rules i have to work with. TC wanted to disallow the rivalry and get rid of GT(because i know he is going to go to reviews). ..so I went with that line. and to be fair. Metacritic wise i think Forza beat GT 4. So it isnt just GS. jg4xchamp

Metacritic wise it was 92(forza) to 89(GT4) the only time the 2 franchises have gone head to head. But yeah sure, gamerankings they might be tie whatever. The point is The rivalry is definantly there.

Oh, no doubt. TS is just a major lemming. I love the rivalry, it breads competition which is awesome for us.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 jg4xchamp  Online
[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] Its System Wars, i know the rules i have to work with. TC wanted to disallow the rivalry and get rid of GT(because i know he is going to go to reviews). ..so I went with that line. and to be fair. Metacritic wise i think Forza beat GT 4. So it isnt just GS. Chutebox

Actually, GT3 and 4 scored higher overall than forza 1 and 2.

actually on Gamerankings GT3- got a 93, 95(on metacritic) before forza ever came out in 2001 than Forza has a 92 with GT 4 getting a 89 on gamerankings again. Forza 2 which didn't go up a gainst a single GT got a 89 on GR, and 90 on Metacritic.
Foolio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#43 Foolio1
Member since 2003 • 7467 Posts

I think people just need to calm down of this whole Forza vs Gran Turismo thing. But of course this is System Wars. I've always been a long time GT fan myself, but since I have both consoles I'll be getting GT5 and Forza 3 and then just decide for myself. Neither game is out yet, but that sure doesn't keep people from going ahead and making up their minds already :roll:

rahul_rul210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44 rahul_rul210
Member since 2006 • 995 Posts
gt owns forza
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Chutebox

I think people just need to calm down of this whole Forza vs Gran Turismo thing. But of course this is System Wars. I've always been a long time GT fan myself, but since I have both consoles I'll be getting GT5 and Forza 3 and then just decide for myself. Neither game is out yet, but that sure doesn't keep people from going ahead and making up their minds already :roll:

Foolio1

It is seriously overblown. People who have both systems get to enjoy two awesome racing games. No need for hate.

Spartan8907

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Spartan8907
Member since 2006 • 3731 Posts
The fanboyism levels are astonishing today.
masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 masiisam

[QUOTE="masiisam"]>No problem Bro...

f50p90

What you don't seem to realize is that the genre is already so accessible. Assists or not.. Forza and GT especially are both massive sellers.. Assists won't change anything..But nice try at trying to toot FM's horn while downplaying GT.. Having nascar and rally is a bigger deal me thinks

What you don't seem to realize is sales do NOT show how accessible the genre is..50mil over 10 years in sales is great....PAST sales do not MOVE the genre forward

If want to debate then tell me something that Poly is doing to attract a deeper casual demographic with GT5?

f50p90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 f50p90

What you don't seem to realize is sales do NOT show how accessible the genre is..50mil over 10 years in sales is great....PAST sales do not MOVE the genre forward

If want to debate then tell me something that Poly is doing to attract a deeper casual demographic with GT5?

masiisam

Like I said, nascar and rally.. In the end the assists won't mean jack... Forza might be better than GT, but it won't be because of that feature.. And Nascar and rally will certainly attract more people than driving assists :?

masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 masiisam

[QUOTE="masiisam"]What you don't seem to realize is sales do NOT show how accessible the genre is..50mil over 10 years in sales is great....PAST sales do not MOVE the genre forward

f50p90

Like I said, nascar and rally.. In the end the assists won't mean jack... Forza might be better than GT, but it won't be because of that feature.. And Nascar and rally will certainly attract more people than driving assists :?

They only thing you have is NASCAR and Rally are going to move the genre forward? I did not think EA's NASCAR set the genre on fire..What about Dirt? Did it move the genre forward?

You can't name anything else Poly is doing? Not one core gameplay dynamic?

Neither can I and that's why I said

"From what they expressed they are aware of the learning curve and trying to make it more accessible....Just another point on how T10 is trying to move the genre forward....I wish the same can be said about Poly.. "

My god what a waste of time...

f50p90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 f50p90

[QUOTE="f50p90"]

[QUOTE="masiisam"]What you don't seem to realize is sales do NOT show how accessible the genre is..50mil over 10 years in sales is great....PAST sales do not MOVE the genre forward

masiisam

They only thing you have is NASCAR and Rally are going to move the genre forward? I did not think EA's NASCAR set the genre on fire..What about Dirt? Did it move the genre forward?

You can't name anything else Poly is doing? Not one core gameplay dynamic?

Neither can I and that's why I said

"From what they expressed they are aware of the learning curve and trying to make it more accessible....Just another point on how T10 is trying to move the genre forward....I wish the same can be said about Poly.. "

My god what a waste of time...

Yeah how about combining EA's nascar and Colin McCrae's dirt into one game. One sim game.. that's a much bigger deal than some weak little assist feature... Seriously.. what are YOU more excited for, sim, nascar AND rally in one game, or some little assist feature? Arguing with lems is a waste of time