For those of you who bought a PS3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Number_1_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Number_1_Gamer
Member since 2007 • 1786 Posts
Don't feel bad. We've all spent money on stuff we've later regretted. Over my lifetime I've probably spent at least a couple thousand dollars on junk I wish I hadn't. You live and learn.
PabbssPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 PabbssPS3
Member since 2007 • 345 Posts

Don't feel bad. We've all spent money on stuff we've later regretted. Over my lifetime I've probably spent at least a couple thousand dollars on junk I wish I hadn't. You live and learn.Number_1_Gamer

wel lfor me i regret it! but i still have 17 days left to trade it or get my money back at best buy! so no big deal.

asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 asmallchild
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts
Don't feel bad. We've all spent money on stuff we've later regretted. Over my lifetime I've probably spent at least a couple thousand dollars on junk I wish I hadn't. You live and learn.Number_1_Gamer
Upset you can't afford one? I understand. Maybe whining about it a little more on SW will help the heartache. mmmmmmkay.
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#4 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
I haven't wasted my money. Feel free to think it though, if that makes your life more fulfilling. :)
_AsasN_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 _AsasN_
Member since 2003 • 3646 Posts
You're right about one thing. I did learn something from my PS3 purchase. It's a great piece of hardware with a better value than the Wii and 360. I like the 360 and am interested in getting one, but I'm waiting as most games are going multi-plat these days. As for the Wii, I'm still on the fence.
Whiteknight19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Whiteknight19
Member since 2003 • 1303 Posts
im glad ive purchased a ps3 cos x360 is absolute rubbish and y should i worry now of wastin alot of money that could possible turn out better?
Newsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#7 Newsboy
Member since 2004 • 6534 Posts
[QUOTE="Number_1_Gamer"]Don't feel bad. We've all spent money on stuff we've later regretted. Over my lifetime I've probably spent at least a couple thousand dollars on junk I wish I hadn't. You live and learn.asmallchild
Upset you can't afford one? I understand. Maybe whining about it a little more on SW will help the heartache. mmmmmmkay.

This argument is washed out and LAME. Can't afford one? If I can't afford one why did I BUY one and then return the piece of junk after I realized it wasn't worth anywhere even remotely  close to $600? Explain that and then I'll agree with you that those of us complaining about the pirce are too poor.
Number_1_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Number_1_Gamer
Member since 2007 • 1786 Posts

I save approximately $1000/month, which is probably a lot more than  you. I could easily afford one. Not only that, but I already have more than $25,000 saved up, and no debts.

I choose not to buy one.

squallff8_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 squallff8_fan
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

I own one and dont know wtf u are on about. Just because u dont have one, u dont have to cry SW a river. I think my money has invested in a great console, for years to come. :)

LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#10 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts
I expected my PS3 to function primarily as a blu-ray player, and it has exceeded that expectation so far.