For some people its a good thing 360 doesn't have much for 2008

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jimmygrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jimmygrace
Member since 2007 • 2405 Posts
It might take me this fall and next year to play all the great games coming out this fall.You got Halo 3, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, Merceneries 2, Splinter Cell Conviction, Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway, EndWar, GTA IV, Call of Duty 4, Half-Life 2 Orange Box, Kane & Lynch Dead Men, BioShock, PGR4, The Darkness(which I have yet to play), and still a few worthy 2008 games like F.E.A.R. 2, Condemned 2, Fable 2, Too Human, Resident Evil 5, Halo Wars, and Banjo 3.Thank God for Gamefly.
resistancemang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 resistancemang
Member since 2007 • 430 Posts
yah its definately a good thing lemmigns wont have anything to play next year. lol that makes alot of sense. most of them will be buying a ps3
mlbslugger86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3 mlbslugger86
Member since 2004 • 12867 Posts

its good for me because i can catch up with the old games i have'nt brought yet, and its a long list.

i only have 4 360 games, that drought is a godsend IMO

Avatar image for desktopdefender
desktopdefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 desktopdefender
Member since 2007 • 1415 Posts
meh i got halo wars for 08, so im all good, and Alan wake
jimmygrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jimmygrace

yah its definately a good thing lemmigns wont have anything to play next year. lol that makes alot of sense. most of them will be buying a ps3resistancemang

If someone can beat all those games I listed before next year then they have WAY WAY too much time on their hands anyway.

Zeliard9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Zeliard9
Member since 2007 • 6030 Posts
It's truly hilarious to me that so many people seem to think that every 360 2008 release has already been announced.
ginglejangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 ginglejangle
Member since 2007 • 3171 Posts

halo wars,fall out,banjo,burn out,dirt 2, phantsy star unverisre, and alot of other titles.

WHat are you talking about.

coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 coakroach
Member since 2005 • 1356 Posts

[QUOTE="resistancemang"]yah its definately a good thing lemmigns wont have anything to play next year. lol that makes alot of sense. most of them will be buying a ps3jimmygrace

If someone can beat all those games I listed before next year then they have WAY WAY too much time on their hands anyway.

Winner

me2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 me2002
Member since 2002 • 3058 Posts
its good for microsoft too because they'll sell less consoles so they'll have more time catching up on the repairs.
Baird-06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Baird-06
Member since 2006 • 3511 Posts
How do you know that 360 doesn't have much for 2008? Are you a time traveler?
deadmeat59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#11 deadmeat59
Member since 2003 • 8981 Posts
It might take me this fall and next year to play all the great games coming out this fall.You got Halo 3, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, Merceneries 2, Splinter Cell Conviction, Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway, EndWar, GTA IV, Call of Duty 4, Half-Life 2 Orange Box, Kane & Lynch Dead Men, BioShock, PGR4, The Darkness(which I have yet to play), and still a few worthy 2008 games like F.E.A.R. 2, Condemned 2, Fable 2, Too Human, Resident Evil 5, Halo Wars, and Banjo 3.Thank God for Gamefly.jimmygrace
shooter , shooter ,shooter and did i say shooter? 360 may get good games but all it has is shooters . where are the other games?
ginglejangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ginglejangle
Member since 2007 • 3171 Posts

[QUOTE="jimmygrace"]It might take me this fall and next year to play all the great games coming out this fall.You got Halo 3, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, Merceneries 2, Splinter Cell Conviction, Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway, EndWar, GTA IV, Call of Duty 4, Half-Life 2 Orange Box, Kane & Lynch Dead Men, BioShock, PGR4, The Darkness(which I have yet to play), and still a few worthy 2008 games like F.E.A.R. 2, Condemned 2, Fable 2, Too Human, Resident Evil 5, Halo Wars, and Banjo 3.Thank God for Gamefly.deadmeat59
shooter , shooter ,shooter and did i say shooter? 360 may get good games but all it has is shooters . where are the other games?

I love shooters so i dont mind one bit

oh and blue dragon,pgr4,mass effect,lost oddesey,enternal sonta,stunt man,madden,nba,banjo, basicly it rules every genre.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts
its good for microsoft too because they'll sell less consoles so they'll have more time catching up on the repairs.me2002
then sony can lie to us about their console and discontinue yet another console..Dang Sony..you hurt the gaming community
Avatar image for HappyInvader101
HappyInvader101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#15 HappyInvader101
Member since 2005 • 3791 Posts
Banjo is all i need in 08
RickyStackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 RickyStackz
Member since 2007 • 172 Posts

[QUOTE="resistancemang"]yah its definately a good thing lemmigns wont have anything to play next year. lol that makes alot of sense. most of them will be buying a ps3jimmygrace

Or maybe not everyone plans to get them all..did that thought ever occur to you?

wildwild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 wildwild
Member since 2004 • 1139 Posts

yah its definately a good thing lemmigns wont have anything to play next year. lol that makes alot of sense. most of them will be buying a ps3resistancemang

and what are Cows playing this year? Ressistance?:lol: Assassins Creed, GTA4, Halo 3, Ace Cobat 6, Army of 2, Frontlines, DMC4, Hells Highway, MoH: Airbourne...ya it sure looks like there is nothing to play:roll: (I listed games that i am interested in, there are lots more)

jimmygrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jimmygrace

[QUOTE="jimmygrace"]It might take me this fall and next year to play all the great games coming out this fall.You got Halo 3, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, Merceneries 2, Splinter Cell Conviction, Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway, EndWar, GTA IV, Call of Duty 4, Half-Life 2 Orange Box, Kane & Lynch Dead Men, BioShock, PGR4, The Darkness(which I have yet to play), and still a few worthy 2008 games like F.E.A.R. 2, Condemned 2, Fable 2, Too Human, Resident Evil 5, Halo Wars, and Banjo 3.Thank God for Gamefly.deadmeat59

Wii is filled with platformers and sports games, PS3 is filled with Japanese aimed games and lacks any quality shooters(don't give me Killflop 2 after the first one wasn't even A.

wildwild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 wildwild
Member since 2004 • 1139 Posts

whats wrong with shooters? shooters are the most played genre and they require skill, thats why there is always competition

Tactis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 Tactis
Member since 2006 • 1568 Posts

so what by the end of the year Mass Effect, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Eternal Sonata, Ace Combatand Naurto not good enough for you?

can everyone please shut up about the 360's lineup is 4 rpgs and two other games not good enough this year?

and another thing i am sorry to tell you this but the two most highly anticipated games for the PS3, UT3 and Haze are both shooters, and the PS3 lineup has no jrpgs this year(well unless White Knight Story pulls a fast one on everybody and releases), while the 360 will have three.