Financial Advisor Doubts Sony's IP Philosophy Touts MSoft's

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by kuu2 (10162 posts) -

Mobile but will address some of the good posts like Desmonic and Piranha soon.

Some of Cows crack me up knocking a site like fool.com. Just shows your noobness outside of this site.

#52 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic: How is it that you have such a high post count, yet you aren't on the top posters list? You have almost three times the post as the top poster.

#53 Posted by clyde46 (49048 posts) -

MS exclusives, Halo, Forza and............ errr..........

#54 Edited by Dire_Weasel (16681 posts) -

@kuu2:

• "PauperStation 4": Not clever, catchy or funny. Seriously. Wonder why no one else here uses it? It's because as an insult, it doesn't work.
  • "Sony Fan continues to be the clowns of SW." : It's Sony fans, plural. Not fan, singular. I cringe every single time I read that, picturing the last 13-year old that still thinks Yoda is cool failing English in some middle school somewhere.

Come up with some new catchphrases, the old ones need some work.

#55 Edited by LJS9502_basic (161739 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@LJS9502_basic: How is it that you have such a high post count, yet you aren't on the top posters list? You have almost three times the post as the top poster.

I think it's set by specific forum. I am on the list for OT.

#56 Posted by cainetao11 (32292 posts) -

I doubt the PS4 will be hurting on the games front. They bring great experiences to the plate.

#57 Posted by Mr-Kutaragi (2466 posts) -

No wonder lemming and MS are joke of gaming industry. TLHBO

#58 Posted by ConanTheStoner (17040 posts) -

fool.com you say?

#59 Posted by kuu2 (10162 posts) -

@desmonic While I agree that on the micro level investors don't have much influence they do on a macro level. Investors vote with their dollars or lack there of in the case of Sony (stock purchases). Also if the company doesn't do well the investor is punished by not getting a return on their investment in the form of lack of dividends or the stock failing to gain ground (again Sony). So they are affected by the decision of the companies not turning out well, and they absolutely do affect the direction of the company.