• 119 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 0

Poll Final Fantasy XV vs Xenoblade Chronicles X vs Persona 5 (126 votes)

Final Fantasy XV 25%
Xenoblade Chronicles X 43%
Persona 5 33%

Yes, I know we have done this question before, but this is different- this time we're not voting blind, we've seen each game in action, and we know what they are bringing with them to the table.

Given that, then, which upcoming flagship console JRPG do you think will be the very best?

For my part? Persona 5. So much style. So slick. Such an unusual theme. Incredible artstyle, amazing music, gameplay that seems to have built on the already impressive gameplay in Persona 3 and 4. Plus, Atlus's track record, which is nothing short of stunning at this point.

Xenoblade Chronicles X looks ambitious and technically stunning, but it lacks the sort of personal resonance that Persona has, whereas Final Fantasy XV, while looking rather incredible, and like a throwback to classic Final Fantasy, is still suffering from what looks to be a schizophrenic identity crisis, as well as Square's incredibly terrible track record of late.

For me? Persona 5 it is. What about for you?

• 
Avatar image for ninjapirate2000
ninjapirate2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1 ninjapirate2000
Member since 2008 • 3347 Posts

P5 fasho. Ff has gone to hell, and ive never played xenoblade. So P5 wins.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

Xenoblade easily. No reasoning needed. :p

OctavianZarda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#3 OctavianZarda
Member since 2004 • 534 Posts

Since I already have a Wii U my vote went to Xenoblade. However that Persona 5 trailer is making me reconsider getting an Xbox One over a PS4.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

So far it's P5 due to the long anticipation since beating P4 in 08-09. But Xenoblade Chronciles X is looking awesome so far.

Need to see more from FFXV, specifically the combat system.

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts

After the reveal trailer yesterday... P5 by a landslide, haha!

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

FFXV. i know it's like a fifty fifty chance that FFXV will succeed, i just hope it will bring the FF name back to it's legs.

can't choose between X vs P5 though if FFXV wasn't involved

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Going with Xeno for now.

The P5 trailer looks cool, but I still haven't touched a Persona game yet (will get around to P4), so I have no basis for hype at the moment.

It's tough for me to get excited for FF anymore and I'm not liking what I'm seeing for XV thus far.

I'm not super hyped for any of these games, but as of now it's:

1. Xenoblade
  2. P5
  3. FFXV

Even with no prior Persona experience, I still think it looks more interesting than FFXV.

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

Final Fantasy has gone to hell and the gameplay they've shown thus far of XV seems to be all about jogging across grassy fields. Xenoblade X is going to be great but I hate the artstyle and the story seems kind of bland. Persona 5 is going to be the best RPG of this year, probably of the gen, and it has the best pedigree by far. So Persona 5 wins by a landslide.

Wild_man_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Wild_man_22
Member since 2010 • 907 Posts

I think It's Persona 5. It has the pedigree to back it up, and my only experience with ATLUS is on the 3DS and Vita. But they seem really technically sound. And their games are pretty well-focused. I just don't think Xenoblade or FF15 can match Personas style and personality. We've seen a good amount of Xenoblade, and only 1 or 2 trailers of Persona. And it's world already gives off a lot more charm then the other two titles.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

I would have thought persona 5 would have taken my top or second spot but the character reveal did more harm then good for me. I found naruto(yes the second dude looks alot like naruto) and blond girl look sorta bland and uninteresting. They didint pop or stand out like P3&P4 cast. Maybe when more characters are introduced my feelings will change. I know the world and graphics look slick and cool but persona always gets my eyes with its cast and so far these guys (well MC looks ok)are giving me nothing so its at the bottom. I would put FFXV and xeno kinda neck and neck as excitment goes. I know I will get all 3 but as of now P5 kinda disappointed me.

big_mak523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 big_mak523
Member since 2011 • 210 Posts

Xenoblade by a landslide for me. It's not even close. I was hyped for FFXV until every trailer they show looks like a driving simulator. Then I learned Tetsuya Nomura wasn't heading the project anymore and I lost all hope for it.. Hopefully it does well.. I've never played Persona, but it doesn't look that interesting honestly... I looked at the trailer and I can't get a grasp on what type of game it is? Is it any good?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@big_mak523: Turn based JRPGs with social sim and Pokemon style collection elements thrown in, set in modern Japan, with high concept metaphysical and psychological themes. Persona 3 and especially Persona 4 are widely acclaimed; Persona 4 (and its Golden variant) are often variously considered to be:

• The best game on the PS2 (Vita in case of Golden)
  • The best RPG of its generation
  • The best game of its generation
  • The best RPG of all time
  • The best game of all time

Highly recommended, really. There's nothing else like them.

Zlurodirom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Zlurodirom
Member since 2006 • 1281 Posts

Based solely off trailers FFXV makes me the most excited. Plus the music was great.

The Xenoblade Chronicles x trailer was boring, and I have no idea what was going on during the Persona trailer.

Though as far as success, I'd give the other two a much higher chance of a stronger game at release. Over the past decade SE has had very few well received games, so I'm pulling for them to finally bounce back and fix things with this one, though the likelihood of that is pretty slim...

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 finalfantasy94

@charizard1605 said:

@big_mak523: Turn based JRPGs with social sim and Pokemon style collection elements thrown in, set in modern Japan, with high concept metaphysical and psychological themes. Persona 3 and especially Persona 4 are widely acclaimed; Persona 4 (and its Golden variant) are often variously considered to be:

what outlet said that?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@finalfantasy94 said:

@charizard1605 said:

what outlet said that?

Never said outlets said that, I am going by general reception. That includes fan reception, and you will find tons of those who will have said that.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#16 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

FFXV will put everything to shame.

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5247 Posts

Xenoblade Chronicles X is my choice.

big_mak523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By big_mak523

@charizard1605 said:

Those are some BOLD claims that I have never ever heard lol... I mean, Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy 6 are the names I hear for best RPG of all time. I have no interest in getting a vita, simply because I do not want another handheld. Is it worth getting a PSTV? Cause I love JRPGs, yet I haven't found anything that has topped Trigger for me and I wanna see what this hype is about. Xenoblade Chronicles Wii was close, which is why I have the utmost hype for Xenoblade Wii U.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@big_mak523 said:

@charizard1605 said:

Those are some BOLD claims that I have never ever heard lol... I mean, Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy 6 are the names I hear for best RPG of all time. I have no interest in getting a vita, simply because I do not want another handheld. Is it worth getting a PSTV? Cause I love JRPGs, yet I haven't found anything that has topped Trigger for me and I wanna see what this hype is about. Xenoblade Chronicles Wii was close, which is why I have the utmost hype for Xenoblade Wii U.

Well, one of the reasons you might not have heard much is because of how niche Persona is (or was, it seems to be blowing up now). I will say this, if there is an RPG after Chrono Trigger that stands out in the medium, it is Persona 4.

PSTVs are very cheap- getting one and playing Persona 4 Golden on that would be a very good investment in and of itself- my Vita is basically just a P4G machine at this point, and it still gets more use than most of my non Nintendo systems lol. That said, you don't need a PS Vita or PSTV to play Persona 4: it is also available on PS2, and on the PSN Store for PS3 for just $10. That said, that version is the vanilla version, which isn't quite as good as the Golden version (which is where a lot of the hype and praise comes from), but it is still really good.

My suggestion? Whether you choose to spend $10 on getting it on your PS3, or $100 on getting a PSTV+P4G and playing that is immaterial. if you like JRPGs, like you say you do, then P4/G is mandatory reading, and heavily recommended, and you must play it. There is nothing else like it, you will love it.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#20 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Xenoblade. What's Persona?

:-p

big_mak523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By big_mak523

@charizard1605 said:

Well, one of the reasons you might not have heard much is because of how niche Persona is (or was, it seems to be blowing up now). I will say this, if there is an RPG after Chrono Trigger that stands out in the medium, it is Persona 4.

PSTVs are very cheap- getting one and playing Persona 4 Golden on that would be a very good investment in and of itself- my Vita is basically just a P4G machine at this point, and it still gets more use than most of my non Nintendo systems lol. That said, you don't need a PS Vita or PSTV to play Persona 4: it is also available on PS2, and on the PSN Store for PS3 for just $10. That said, that version is the vanilla version, which isn't quite as good as the Golden version (which is where a lot of the hype and praise comes from), but it is still really good.

My suggestion? Whether you choose to spend $10 on getting it on your PS3, or $100 on getting a PSTV+P4G and playing that is immaterial. if you like JRPGs, like you say you do, then P4/G is mandatory reading, and heavily recommended, and you must play it. There is nothing else like it, you will love it.

Hm, I was leaning more towards that option anyways. Either way, this is slightly off topic, but what other vita games would you recommend checking out? Persona 4 has been on my list for awhile now, I'm just super unfamiliar with the Vita library haha..

To stay on topic, all these games look fantastic.. With Final Fantasy it just felt weird hearing the old school Final Fantasy theme while watching the newest trailer. It didn't fit. It didn't feel like Final Fantasy. I dunno, maybe 13 and lightning returns really destroyed my hopes for the series lol (I thought FF13-2 was criminally underrated however)

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By finalfantasy94

@charizard1605 said:

@finalfantasy94 said:

@charizard1605 said:

what outlet said that?

Never said outlets said that, I am going by general reception. That includes fan reception, and you will find tons of those who will have said that.

those are some bold calms. The games are really great no doubt about it,but best game and best rpg of all time. With a meh combat system and bland dungion design(p4 only got a little better) its hard to agree with those clams. I also never seen anyone here say those 2 clams....well maybe you.

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
  • FFXV - lolSquareJP
  • Xenoblade X - lolWiiU
  • Persona 5 - lol2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@big_mak523 said:

Hm, I was leaning more towards that option anyways. Either way, this is slightly off topic, but what other vita games would you recommend checking out? Persona 4 has been on my list for awhile now, I'm just super unfamiliar with the Vita library haha..

To stay on topic, all these games look fantastic.. With Final Fantasy it just felt weird hearing the old school Final Fantasy theme while watching the newest trailer. It didn't fit. It didn't feel like Final Fantasy. I dunno, maybe 13 and lightning returns really destroyed my hopes for the series lol (I thought FF13-2 was criminally underrated however)

I'm not the Vita's biggest fan, honestly, so I am not the best person to ask for for advice on the system haha. That said, apart from Persona 4 Golden, there is Ys: Memories of Celceta (another great game), Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD (I hate this game with a passion, but I know a lot of people love them, so just putting it out there), there is Gravity Rush (again, doesn't appeal to me, but a lot of people love it, so why not list it), Tearaway (absolutely amazing, this should be like number 2 or 3 on your list if you ever get a Vita), then there are some great smaller downloadable games you need to check out- Velocity 2X, Stealth Inc., Proteus, Hotline Miami and Rogue Legacy (apparently- have not played this one myself, but I hear nothing but good things about it) are the ones that immediately come to mind as recommendations.

As for Final Fantasy, I am ridiculously hyped for XV. I don't know why, it just looks like it is doing everything right. I feel like it will be regarded as the best Final Fantasy game since 6 haha, I am so pumped for it. That said, I am also cautious, because lolSquareEnix. And even then, my hype for FF15 pales in comparison for my hype for P5, which might be the most hyped I have ever been for a game.

(agreed on FF13-2, I liked that game).

@finalfantasy94 said:

those are some bold calms. The games are fantastic no doubt about it,but best game and best rpg of all time. With a meh combat system and bland dungion design(p4 only got a little better) its hard to agree with those clams. I also never seen anyone here say those clams....well maybe you.

The combat system is not meh. The dungeons admittedly are. But Persona is assessed holistically, not piecemeal- it is more than the sum of its parts.

Who says that? Go to GAF. Go to Reddit. Go to RPGamer. Go to RPGCodex. Go to any gaming board or forum. Even here, I am far from the only one who places Persona 4 on a pedestal.

That said, you are free to disagree- there are tons of amazing JRPGs, going with any one of them is fine, and I would hardly begrudge someone preferring FF6 or FF9 or DQ5 or DQ8 or Chrono Trigger or SMT Nocturne or The World Ends With You over this. But the gist of my post, that Persona 4 is an amazing game and JRPG fans owe it to themselves to check it out, stands.

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 funsohng

@charizard1605: As great as P4G is, I'd say New Vegas is a better game. Especially as an RPG.

And tbh, I always found Pokemon battle system much deeper than SMT, let alone Persona. And P4G doesn't have good dungeons neither.

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#26 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts

1. Xenoblade Chronicles X

2. Persona 5

3. Final Fantasy XV

Xenoblade Chronicles X and Persona 5 are both looking to be games of a great magnitude. I cannot wait for both of them to come out. FFXV I dont have much hype for tbh,, probably due to the amount of hatred I have been having against square enix right now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@funsohng said:
  • FFXV - lolSquareJP
  • Xenoblade X - lolWiiU
  • Persona 5 - lol2016

It's been confirmed for 2015 in both, Japan and NA, multiple times now. Unless there is some sort of a catastrophic delay, I think this game is secure for this year.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@funsohng: Sorry, referring only to JRPGs here lol, should maybe go and edit that in.

And yeah, but Pokemon's battle system is insanely deep, nothing else compares to it.

Persona dungeons suck, this I've already admitted to. That said... Hollow Forest <3

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 funsohng

@charizard1605 said:

@funsohng said:
  • FFXV - lolSquareJP
  • Xenoblade X - lolWiiU
  • Persona 5 - lol2016

It's been confirmed for 2015 in both, Japan and NA, multiple times now. Unless there is some sort of a catastrophic delay, I think this game is secure for this year.

That's good, but I don't know.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By finalfantasy94

@charizard1605 said:

@big_mak523 said:

I'm not the Vita's biggest fan, honestly, so I am not the best person to ask for for advice on the system haha. That said, apart from Persona 4 Golden, there is Ys: Memories of Celceta (another great game), Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD (I hate this game with a passion, but I know a lot of people love them, so just putting it out there), there is Gravity Rush (again, doesn't appeal to me, but a lot of people love it, so why not list it), Tearaway (absolutely amazing, this should be like number 2 or 3 on your list if you ever get a Vita), then there are some great smaller downloadable games you need to check out- Velocity 2X, Stealth Inc., Proteus, Hotline Miami and Rogue Legacy (apparently- have not played this one myself, but I hear nothing but good things about it) are the ones that immediately come to mind as recommendations.

As for Final Fantasy, I am ridiculously hyped for XV. I don't know why, it just looks like it is doing everything right. I feel like it will be regarded as the best Final Fantasy game since 6 haha, I am so pumped for it. That said, I am also cautious, because lolSquareEnix. And even then, my hype for FF15 pales in comparison for my hype for P5, which might be the most hyped I have ever been for a game.

(agreed on FF13-2, I liked that game).

@finalfantasy94 said:

those are some bold calms. The games are fantastic no doubt about it,but best game and best rpg of all time. With a meh combat system and bland dungion design(p4 only got a little better) its hard to agree with those clams. I also never seen anyone here say those clams....well maybe you.

The combat system is not meh. The dungeons admittedly are. But Persona is assessed holistically, not piecemeal- it is more than the sum of its parts.

Who says that? Go to GAF. Go to Reddit. Go to RPGamer. Go to RPGCodex. Go to any gaming board or forum. Even here, I am far from the only one who places Persona 4 on a pedestal.

That said, you are free to disagree- there are tons of amazing JRPGs, going with any one of them is fine, and I would hardly begrudge someone preferring FF6 or FF9 or DQ5 or DQ8 or Chrono Trigger or SMT Nocturne or The World Ends With You over this. But the gist of my post, that Persona 4 is an amazing game and JRPG fans owe it to themselves to check it out, stands.

Cant agree combat is by far personas weakest point. I never felt fully engaged in it.I do go to other gaming boards and yea never heard someone call it the best jrpg ever or best game of all time. If anything out of all the boards iv run into your possoble the biggest hype man for this game. i do agree if you like jrpgs its worth your time but you hype it up to a kinda ridiculous pedestal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@finalfantasy94 said:

Cant agree combat is by far personas weakest point. I never felt fully engaged in it.I do go to other gaming boards and yea never heard someone call it the best jrpg ever or best game of all time. If anything out of all the boards iv run into your possoble the biggest hype man for this game. i do agree if you like jrpgs its worth your time but you hype it up to a kinda ridiculous pedestal.

That's your opinion, I can't argue opinions. You think the combat sucks, I say it is fine, if nothing remarkable. We are at an impasse.

As for the Persona hype, again, literally any Persona thread on GAF- there were five on the front page today- was full of people making those claims. Same with Reddit. The most I will say is that you see me hype it more than others, but that is mostly because I am a visible and outspoken fan of the game on a small board, with the highest post count, so of course you see me hype it up more- I have more volume of visible posts by proportion, simple logic dictates you would see more of me.

But at this point, there's nothing more left to argue, especially since you are in agreement that even if some of those initial claims do not stand (which I never said were universal, incidentally, so I don't even know what the issue was in the first place), the game is highly recommended. We both agree on that, apart from that we are arguing either opinions, or semantics, or anecdotes. No point doing that, so let's just agree to let it go.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@finalfantasy94:

you not been in enough places then. Ever since P4 and the constant failures of Square pretty much everyone has now put this series on a pedestal. I wouldn't doubt if the likes of GiantBomb and IGN give P5 a 10/10 just because of the hype and the fact that truly excellent JRPG's these days are nowhere to be seen. But anyway, Jeff, he worships P4....

But from my perspective I love Persona, P3 in particular, but it's because of the writing and nothing else because everything else sucks. Dungeons, battle system, everything about this series is mediocre and simplistic except for the writing.

Oh crap, forgot about the music and art (the anime art not the ugly in-game graphics), those are high quality too.

Kashiwaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Kashiwaba
Member since 2005 • 8059 Posts

All I care about is if FFXV doesn't end up disappointing us then only 3 years into this generation and we already got (we will get) the same number of quality JRPGs compared to the whole last gen which lasted for 7 years

( xenoblade, last story and No nu Kuni)

Which is not close to how it was back on ps2 days but still more promising that last gen.

ihsanqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ihsanqueen
Member since 2008 • 913 Posts
@princeofshapeir said:

Final Fantasy has gone to hell and the gameplay they've shown thus far of XV seems to be all about jogging across grassy fields. Xenoblade X is going to be great but I hate the artstyle and the story seems kind of bland. Persona 5 is going to be the best RPG of this year, probably of the gen, and it has the best pedigree by far. So Persona 5 wins by a landslide.

Yeah this is the reason why I chose Persona 5 as well: the story. I really really love the theme of exploration and mechs in Xenoblade X. I will buy the WiiU when that game comes out. But even tough I really like the exploration, I'm pretty sure that the story in Xenoblade X will be average, I mean how can you have a good storyline with main character looking like this? Seriously Monolith, you can make awesome world, awesome monster, awesome mech. Why can't you make a decent face?

bulby_g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By bulby_g
Member since 2005 • 1861 Posts

It's a tough one because it looks like they have improved what I didn't like about Persona 3/4 (the dungeons) and haven't improved what I dislike about Xenoblade (shit character models and average story). Based on what I've seen so far I'm going to say:

P5 > X > XV

That could definitely change when I play them though.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#36 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

Final fantasy 15

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

Bloodborne

Okay fine. Persona 5

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#38  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

Well, the problem is that Persona 5 seems very different to Xenoblade and Final Fantasy.

Those 2 are going to be very traditional JRPG with a new focus on open world exploration alongside it's storytelling. They both seem to be going more action focused aswell.

I could be mistaken, but i believe in XCX you won't be able to controll party members, like in FF XV.

Persona 5, if it is like P3 and P4 in many ways, is more of a sim style game (you know this Char) with dungeon crawling.

Between FF XV and Xenoblade, i voted XCX, simpyl because FF XIII was HORRIBLE.

edit: oh look, Xeno is winning.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#39 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Well based on what i've seen its:

1. Final Fantasy 15
  2. Persona 5

couldnt care less about about Xenoblade X

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#40 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Persona 5 >> Xenoblade Chronicles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FFXV

I love Persona. My favorite gaming series.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#41 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

Persona 5, aka the second best game of 2015

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#42 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts

P5 all the way.

I wasn't able to enjoy Xenoblade due to the overly excessive fillers. FF is a dying brand, so I shall have zero expectation for the series pre-release regardless of what their PR claims.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#43  Edited By superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

1) Xenoblade Chronicles X, 2) Persona 5 & last 3) FFXV (no longer have faith in SE anymore) :P

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

Final Fantasy XV, it looks great and minus a few blips the FF series is one of the best if not the best video game series.

Xenoblade Chronicles X is a close second because of how good Xenoblade Chronicles was

Don't have much interest in Persona 5. Persona 4 I didn't get more than 10 hours into, and I started up P4G recently to give it another try but haven't been making too much progress.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#45 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Xenoblade X is the one that's gonna 10 it.

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Zen_Light
Member since 2010 • 2143 Posts

Persona 5 of course. After that I want XCX more than FFXV.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

Xenoblade Chronicles X. The game itself is so incredible. And if you didn't watch the XCX video that came out today, then you missed out. Monolith Soft put a crazy amount of details and features in their game. It will easily be RPG of the Generation like how Xenoblade was a contender for last gen.

Avatar image for deactivated-594be627b82ba
deactivated-594be627b82ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#48 deactivated-594be627b82ba
Member since 2006 • 8405 Posts

Final Fantasy XV will be the best game, XCX will be decent and P5 will be trash as always

freedom01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 109

#49  Edited By freedom01  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 3676 Posts

I liked all of them, but if I had to choose only one, it would be Xenoblade X,

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

@freedom01 said:

I liked all of them, but if I had to choose only one, it would be Xenoblade X,

Did you watch the Nintendo Direct for it today? Its pretty incredible what they did with it. I only wish I understood Japanese.