Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52425 Posts

Link

I might pick this up again on Xbox One. Really enjoyed FFXV. If you needed an excuse to play it, this is it. They've patched this game so much now. Releasing alongside the PC version.

Oemenia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#2 Oemenia
Member since 2003 • 10416 Posts

So no new DLC?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52425 Posts

@Oemenia: I mean, there's new content.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

I played and plated it a year ago, don't really care about it anymore. I looked at the list of new content, but I don't think that's enough to bring me back to it, I didn't really like it anyway. However, putting in a boat is somewhat a missed chance for adding chocobos with different colors and abilities like in FF7, where blue chocobos could run over water.

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

@ArchoNils2 said:

I played and plated it a year ago, don't really care about it anymore. I looked at the list of new content, but I don't think that's enough to bring me back to it, I didn't really like it anyway. However, putting in a boat is somewhat a missed chance for adding chocobos with different colors and abilities like in FF7, where blue chocobos could run over water.

I bought this game day 1,thought it was "ok", platted it, sold it.

Since then, there's been a TON of updates and DLC from what I see.

The funny thing is even in the base game, i thought some of the post-story "monster hunts" stuff was way better than the main game. The bones of the game game was good, but the pacing and side quests of the story were pretty bad.

However, all the improvements they've made look interesting to me. This is one game I'd probably buy a "complete edition" of, so I'll keep an eye on this. I got back full value for the original purchase anyway.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

@2Chalupas said:
@ArchoNils2 said:

I bought this game day 1,thought it was "ok", platted it, sold it.

Since then, there's been a TON of updates and DLC from what I see.

The funny thing is even in the base game, i thought some of the post-story "monster hunts" stuff was way better than the main game. The bones of the game game was good, but the pacing and side quests of the story were pretty bad.

However, all the improvements they've made look interesting to me. This is one game I'd probably buy a "complete edition" of, so I'll keep an eye on this. I got back full value for the original purchase anyway.

Well i guess we differ at the point you liked the bones of the game. I thought it was a huge empty world with boring gameplay that makes you invincible as long as you have enough Potions with you. Magic is pretty much useless because it's a hassle to get, especially if you want a strong spell, is then limited to a small amount of uses and even hits your own team.

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 3479 Posts

Will my PS4 FFXV game save work on FFXV: Royal Edition?

Moistcarrot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Moistcarrot
Member since 2015 • 1474 Posts

15 was just bad, I can't think of a single thing it did right.