Final Fantasy X HD Remaster GS review

  • 103 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for GreySeal9
#1 Edited by GreySeal9 (28247 posts) -

It got an 8.

The reviewer adored FFX, but seemed to feel that X-2 dragged down the package a bit.

Avatar image for Blabadon
#3 Posted by Blabadon (33030 posts) -

The Vita continues killing the 3DS in 2014.

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#4 Posted by freedomfreak (49884 posts) -

I'm not gonna buy another JRPG that I will play for 6 hours, and never pick up again.

I MIGHT THO

Avatar image for Mozelleple112
#5 Posted by Mozelleple112 (6960 posts) -

So FFX a strong 9 and FFX-2 a weak 7? Sounds spot on to me.

Avatar image for foxhound_fox
#6 Edited by foxhound_fox (96793 posts) -

Gameplay-wise, X-2 is an excellent game. It's a shame the rest of the game around it is so shit.

Avatar image for GreySeal9
#7 Edited by GreySeal9 (28247 posts) -

@Mozelleple112 said:

So FFX a strong 9 and FFX-2 a weak 7? Sounds spot on to me.

I agree that the 8 is justified.

Avatar image for GreySeal9
#8 Edited by GreySeal9 (28247 posts) -
@foxhound_fox said:

Gameplay-wise, X-2 is an excellent game. It's a shame the rest of the game around it is so shit.

Yeah, it has the best battle system in the series but a very lackluster story and structure.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
#9 Posted by chessmaster1989 (30204 posts) -

I think objectively the review is pretty fair, I can see why X-2 would bring down the score. X is my favorite game (10/10) and I love the remaster, but I also really liked X-2 (currently playing it) despite all the cheesiness. Would tentatively give the overall package a 9 or 9.5

Avatar image for hayato_
#10 Posted by hayato_ (5145 posts) -

I was so happy when this released. Got my limited edition copy and tried it out for a little bit before diving into Second Son. Easily reminded me why this is my favorite game

Avatar image for Heil68
#11 Edited by Heil68 (57850 posts) -

SONY nails it again

Avatar image for stereointegrity
#12 Posted by stereointegrity (11662 posts) -

The downfall of square enix

Avatar image for UnbiasedPoster
#13 Posted by UnbiasedPoster (1134 posts) -

X is awesome, I'd love to replay it. But I own the game and I'm not sure I want to plop down the $40 for HD graphics. I don't own X-2 though, so maybe this is worth it.

Avatar image for PsychoLemons
#14 Posted by PsychoLemons (3166 posts) -

Sounds legit.

Avatar image for -CC-
#15 Posted by -CC- (2048 posts) -

Lame that X2 brought down the score because Im pretty sure it would still be 39.99 without it. They could have put on superman64 hd for all I care if they are not charging more for it. Pretty sure Ill pick it up sometime.

Avatar image for Minishdriveby
#16 Posted by Minishdriveby (10520 posts) -

I think in this instance a number score doesn't really work; I do understand that Final Fantasy X-2 is not as good as X and could be noted in the review, but because they released a disc with 2 games, 1 amazing in quality and 1 very good in quality, instead of 1 game that is amazing, the score is lowered. You could ignore the second game altogether and get your money's worth, especially if you haven't played FFX or are looking to revisit FFX in HD.

Glad to see the HD treatment was handled well though, unlike some HD collections.

Avatar image for bbkkristian
#17 Edited by bbkkristian (14971 posts) -

@Minishdriveby: exactly, I feel the same way too. X-2 is just bonus, not to mention it's already packed with bonus material such as the interlude story and the X-2 epilogue. They all compliment the original game, not bring it down.

Avatar image for KBFloYd
#18 Posted by KBFloYd (18897 posts) -

both of platforms were lumped into the same score...even though one looks and plays like ass?

Avatar image for GTSaiyanjin2
#19 Posted by GTSaiyanjin2 (6018 posts) -

Its a really good package if you want to play FFX again, or if your interested in playing the game for the 1st time. I'm 27 hours in to FFX atm, and the game looks great in HD, and I've not been too bothered with some of the new tracks in the game. Will also be playing FFX-2 as I found the battle system to be very fun to play.

Avatar image for finalfantasy94
#20 Posted by finalfantasy94 (27395 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

It got an 8.

The reviewer adored FFX, but seemed to feel that X-2 dragged down the package a bit.

I dont get that at all. Its 2 games in 1. Hell you dont even have to play x-2 if you dont want to.So I dont get how it drags everything els down. Hell you can look at it as an extra if he didint care for it that much. Just a heads up I didint like x and wont be buying this I just find the complant ridiculous.

Avatar image for Jag85
#21 Posted by Jag85 (10980 posts) -

This was the last of the great Final Fantasy classics... before Squaresoft became Square Enix.

Avatar image for treedoor
#22 Posted by treedoor (7648 posts) -

And when you consider that Gamespot is bias against JRPGs you can really just add 2 points to this score, so it actually got a 10.

First 10 of this gen! Suck it, lemming scum!

Avatar image for Ballroompirate
#23 Edited by Ballroompirate (25896 posts) -

What a waste of time putting FFX into HD, should've went with FF12 HD.

Avatar image for GreySeal9
#24 Posted by GreySeal9 (28247 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

What a waste of time putting FFX into HD, should've went with FF12 HD.

FFX is probably more lucrative than FFXII, so even if you don't like FFX, I don't see how it could be a waste of time for SE.

Avatar image for Ballroompirate
#25 Posted by Ballroompirate (25896 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

What a waste of time putting FFX into HD, should've went with FF12 HD.

FFX is probably more lucrative than FFXII, so even if you don't like FFX, I don't see how it could be a waste of time for SE.

Considering FFX barely outsold FF12, it was a waste, not to mention Tidus is the most annoying character ever created.

Avatar image for GreySeal9
#26 Edited by GreySeal9 (28247 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

What a waste of time putting FFX into HD, should've went with FF12 HD.

FFX is probably more lucrative than FFXII, so even if you don't like FFX, I don't see how it could be a waste of time for SE.

Considering FFX barely outsold FF12, it was a waste, not to mention Tidus is the most annoying character ever created.

Who cares if it barely outsold FF12? Outselling is outselling and it is obviously the more popular and talked about title. It makes perfect sense that Square Enix went with the more famous game.

You're still not giving any reason why it's a waste beyond you not liking it, which says absolutely nothing.

Avatar image for Sweenix
#27 Posted by Sweenix (5957 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

What a waste of time putting FFX into HD, should've went with FF12 HD.

FFX is probably more lucrative than FFXII, so even if you don't like FFX, I don't see how it could be a waste of time for SE.

Considering FFX barely outsold FF12, it was a waste, not to mention Tidus is the most annoying character ever created.

They should have remade Final Fantasy 8 and 9 in HD first, those games destory Final Fantasy 10 and 12

Although Final Fantasy 12 is far better than 10

Avatar image for Ballroompirate
#28 Posted by Ballroompirate (25896 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

What a waste of time putting FFX into HD, should've went with FF12 HD.

FFX is probably more lucrative than FFXII, so even if you don't like FFX, I don't see how it could be a waste of time for SE.

Considering FFX barely outsold FF12, it was a waste, not to mention Tidus is the most annoying character ever created.

Who cares if it barely outsold FF12? Outselling is outselling and it is obviously the more popular and talked about title. It makes perfect sense that Squaresoft went with the more famous game.

You're still not giving any reason why it's a waste beyond you not liking it, which says absolutely nothing.

I hate repeating myself cause I say the same shyt in every topic that deals with FF10 since 2005

FF10 sucks not only cause of Tidus with his annoying ass daddy issues, shyt character design and annoying fraking voice, the ending was just like "surprise *** holes" and slaps you in the face. Then the whole Tidus and Yuna thing...I just wanted to throw up in my mouth.

Notice how the series went to shyt right after FF10, it was cause of FF10 and all the tools who blindly bought FF10 as their "first" FF game claiming it's the best FF game after not even playing a fraking FF game before FF10.

What sucks even more is the support cast was actually pretty amazing but having a shyt MC like Tidus, a crappy ending and an annoying love story (that wasn't even good) just left a bad taste in my mouth to the point there was barely anything good about FF10 to make it worth the the HD remaster.

Avatar image for Ballroompirate
#29 Posted by Ballroompirate (25896 posts) -

@Sweenix: You know what sucks is all SE has to do is make a HD version or remake of FF6, FF7, FF9 or even FF12 but no, they went with FF10 and FF10-2. I mean seriously with their mindset we will get a remake of FF13 before we get anything else, it's like "hey let's do the opposite of what our fan base wants". It's like SE doesn't want to make money.

Avatar image for timmy00
#30 Edited by timmy00 (15360 posts) -

Seems like a fair score. I'll definitely pick the game up in a month or two. I got too many games to get through right now though.

Avatar image for bobbetybob
#31 Posted by bobbetybob (19370 posts) -
@Blabadon said:

The Vita continues killing the 3DS in 2014.

Still don't get why they called it the Vita, Playstation PORT-able 2 is much more appropriate.

Avatar image for GreySeal9
#32 Edited by GreySeal9 (28247 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@Sweenix: You know what sucks is all SE has to do is make a HD version or remake of FF6, FF7, FF9 or even FF12 but no, they went with FF10 and FF10-2. I mean seriously with their mindset we will get a remake of FF13 before we get anything else, it's like "hey let's do the opposite of what our fan base wants". It's like SE doesn't want to make money.

What you want/=/what the fanbase wants.

As I said, FFX is more popular than FFXII, so you really can't attempt to speak for the fanbase on that score.

An FFIV, FFVII, or FFIX HD remake would not be as practical as FFX because they would have to do more work and spend more money.

Also, how do you know that SE is not going to make a sufficient amount of money off of this remaster?

Avatar image for GreySeal9
#33 Edited by GreySeal9 (28247 posts) -
@Ballroompirate said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

What a waste of time putting FFX into HD, should've went with FF12 HD.

FFX is probably more lucrative than FFXII, so even if you don't like FFX, I don't see how it could be a waste of time for SE.

Considering FFX barely outsold FF12, it was a waste, not to mention Tidus is the most annoying character ever created.

Who cares if it barely outsold FF12? Outselling is outselling and it is obviously the more popular and talked about title. It makes perfect sense that Squaresoft went with the more famous game.

You're still not giving any reason why it's a waste beyond you not liking it, which says absolutely nothing.

I hate repeating myself cause I say the same shyt in every topic that deals with FF10 since 2005

FF10 sucks not only cause of Tidus with his annoying ass daddy issues, shyt character design and annoying fraking voice, the ending was just like "surprise *** holes" and slaps you in the face. Then the whole Tidus and Yuna thing...I just wanted to throw up in my mouth.

Notice how the series went to shyt right after FF10, it was cause of FF10 and all the tools who blindly bought FF10 as their "first" FF game claiming it's the best FF game after not even playing a fraking FF game before FF10.

What sucks even more is the support cast was actually pretty amazing but having a shyt MC like Tidus, a crappy ending and an annoying love story (that wasn't even good) just left a bad taste in my mouth to the point there was barely anything good about FF10 to make it worth the the HD remaster.

I get it. You don't like the game. As I said, that you don't like it doesn't mean that it was "a waste" for Square Enix to remaster FFX. It makes more sense for them to remaster FFX than FFXII because FFX is more popular. Your personal tastes don't change that.

Avatar image for DJ-Lafleur
#34 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (35541 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

What a waste of time putting FFX into HD, should've went with FF12 HD.

FFX is probably more lucrative than FFXII, so even if you don't like FFX, I don't see how it could be a waste of time for SE.

Considering FFX barely outsold FF12, it was a waste, not to mention Tidus is the most annoying character ever created.

Who cares if it barely outsold FF12? Outselling is outselling and it is obviously the more popular and talked about title. It makes perfect sense that Squaresoft went with the more famous game.

You're still not giving any reason why it's a waste beyond you not liking it, which says absolutely nothing.

I hate repeating myself cause I say the same shyt in every topic that deals with FF10 since 2005

FF10 sucks not only cause of Tidus with his annoying ass daddy issues, shyt character design and annoying fraking voice, the ending was just like "surprise *** holes" and slaps you in the face. Then the whole Tidus and Yuna thing...I just wanted to throw up in my mouth.

Notice how the series went to shyt right after FF10, it was cause of FF10 and all the tools who blindly bought FF10 as their "first" FF game claiming it's the best FF game after not even playing a fraking FF game before FF10.

What sucks even more is the support cast was actually pretty amazing but having a shyt MC like Tidus, a crappy ending and an annoying love story (that wasn't even good) just left a bad taste in my mouth to the point there was barely anything good about FF10 to make it worth the the HD remaster.

How is FFX being remade in HD over FFXII more of a waste from a BUSINESS perspective, not a PERSONAL perspective, is what I believe Greyseal was getting at.

Avatar image for GreySeal9
#35 Edited by GreySeal9 (28247 posts) -

@DJ-Lafleur said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

What a waste of time putting FFX into HD, should've went with FF12 HD.

FFX is probably more lucrative than FFXII, so even if you don't like FFX, I don't see how it could be a waste of time for SE.

Considering FFX barely outsold FF12, it was a waste, not to mention Tidus is the most annoying character ever created.

Who cares if it barely outsold FF12? Outselling is outselling and it is obviously the more popular and talked about title. It makes perfect sense that Squaresoft went with the more famous game.

You're still not giving any reason why it's a waste beyond you not liking it, which says absolutely nothing.

I hate repeating myself cause I say the same shyt in every topic that deals with FF10 since 2005

FF10 sucks not only cause of Tidus with his annoying ass daddy issues, shyt character design and annoying fraking voice, the ending was just like "surprise *** holes" and slaps you in the face. Then the whole Tidus and Yuna thing...I just wanted to throw up in my mouth.

Notice how the series went to shyt right after FF10, it was cause of FF10 and all the tools who blindly bought FF10 as their "first" FF game claiming it's the best FF game after not even playing a fraking FF game before FF10.

What sucks even more is the support cast was actually pretty amazing but having a shyt MC like Tidus, a crappy ending and an annoying love story (that wasn't even good) just left a bad taste in my mouth to the point there was barely anything good about FF10 to make it worth the the HD remaster.

How is FFX being remade in HD over FFXII more of a waste from a BUSINESS perspective, not a PERSONAL perspective, is what I believe Greyseal was getting at.

Exactly. If one wants to talk about a waste of resources, simply saying "it was a waste cause I don't like it" doesn't really cut it.

Avatar image for DocSanchez
#36 Posted by DocSanchez (4350 posts) -

Worth it for X alone. X2 is a nice little extra.

Avatar image for yokofox33
#37 Edited by yokofox33 (30774 posts) -

FFX is astounding, and it looks amazing on the Vita. I personally loved FFX-2, so I'm excited to get to that one after I log 100+ hours on FFX.

Avatar image for DocSanchez
#38 Edited by DocSanchez (4350 posts) -

@yokofox33: It does look great. A lot of work has gone into this one.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
#39 Posted by ShepardCommandr (4841 posts) -

X is one of the best rpgs on the ps2 if not the best and my fourth favorite ff game.

It deserves a 9 at least.

Avatar image for LJS9502_basic
#40 Posted by LJS9502_basic (162175 posts) -

@stereointegrity said:

The downfall of square enix

Trolling?

Avatar image for deactivated-57d307c5efcda
#41 Edited by deactivated-57d307c5efcda (1302 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

What a waste of time putting FFX into HD, should've went with FF12 HD.

FFX is probably more lucrative than FFXII, so even if you don't like FFX, I don't see how it could be a waste of time for SE.

Considering FFX barely outsold FF12, it was a waste, not to mention Tidus is the most annoying character ever created.

At least FFX has a main character...

I honestly don't get the Tidus hate, I didn't find him annoying and found him to be a pretty realistic character that actually has human traits. The awkward laugh scene everyone uses as evidence was made to be awkward. It's the same in the Japanese version too (it's actually even weirder lol). I'm still waiting on my HD copy to come in (the one amazon shipped me was damaged), so I'm waiting for my replacement copy right now).

FFXII is an overly political boring game, the combat system is inferior to the Turn Based systems of X-2 and below (even XIII's battle system was better for me). Vahn and Penelope just drift into the background halfway through the game and you almost forget they exist in the story and are just battle characters.

I don't hate 12, it's still a good game, but when it comes to ranking the FF games, it's second to the bottom for me, I still want an HD remaster for that too, but VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XIII, XIII-2, XIII-3 > XII > I (I have not played 2, 3, 4 or 5 and I never beat FFI because there pretty much was no story at all, which is why it ranks dead last for me).

I can respect your opinion if you just flat out like XII better, but for saying X is a waste of time to have an HD remaster is just stupid. X is immensely popular and if it does well it probably will mean they will think about remastering XII.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d307c5efcda
#42 Posted by deactivated-57d307c5efcda (1302 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@Sweenix: You know what sucks is all SE has to do is make a HD version or remake of FF6, FF7, FF9 or even FF12 but no, they went with FF10 and FF10-2. I mean seriously with their mindset we will get a remake of FF13 before we get anything else, it's like "hey let's do the opposite of what our fan base wants". It's like SE doesn't want to make money.

You can't simply make an HD version of IX and below. They would have to completely remake the game which would be a full fledged project. I too would also like the older games in full 3-D with voice acting and everything, but know how much money, time and effort that would consist of I don't expect it.

And I don't think you count as the whole fan base. Your pretty outnumbered here on this forum as most of us like X and are excited for the X HD Remaster. I don't get what Squares obsession was with XIII and it's sequels, but they weren't bad at least. I hate how FFXIII and DAII somehow are the worst games ever created this generation by people here, it's like you people never actually played a truly bad game and confuse personal dislike and bad games. You personally dislike X, it is not a bad game however.

Avatar image for Ballroompirate
#43 Posted by Ballroompirate (25896 posts) -

@ryangcnx-2 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@Sweenix: You know what sucks is all SE has to do is make a HD version or remake of FF6, FF7, FF9 or even FF12 but no, they went with FF10 and FF10-2. I mean seriously with their mindset we will get a remake of FF13 before we get anything else, it's like "hey let's do the opposite of what our fan base wants". It's like SE doesn't want to make money.

You can't simply make an HD version of IX and below. They would have to completely remake the game which would be a full fledged project. I too would also like the older games in full 3-D with voice acting and everything, but know how much money, time and effort that would consist of I don't expect it.

And I don't think you count as the whole fan base. Your pretty outnumbered here on this forum as most of us like X and are excited for the X HD Remaster. I don't get what Squares obsession was with XIII and it's sequels, but they weren't bad at least. I hate how FFXIII and DAII somehow are the worst games ever created this generation by people here, it's like you people never actually played a truly bad game and confuse personal dislike and bad games. You personally dislike X, it is not a bad game however.

Lol there is no minority that hates FFX, it's one of the most hated FF games along side Mystic Quests, FF10-2 and the FF13 trilogy. Also FFX barely makes peoples top five FF games when they do a top 5 poll. Then there's the people that would've actually preferred a FF12 HD than a FF10 HD or even a remake of a different FF game here and on other forums

So again how am I the minority?, so much delusion from FF10 fanboys it's kinda sad to watch. Also I gave reasons why FFX is a bad game so maybe you should go back and read what I wrote, instead of "hur dur there was nothing wrong with FFX dur".

Avatar image for vl4d_l3nin
#44 Edited by vl4d_l3nin (1093 posts) -

@stereointegrity said:

The downfall of square enix

lol ya k

Avatar image for Ballroompirate
#45 Posted by Ballroompirate (25896 posts) -

@DJ-Lafleur:

They haven't released the non JP launch sale numbers yet, but the JP Vita and PS3 sales number was slightly over 339k sold in JP, which is actually pretty damn pathetic for "being one of the best FF games".

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
#46 Posted by Bread_or_Decide (24750 posts) -

FFVII HD remake is an ace they are smart to keep up their sleeve. Plus they'd have to remodel the entire crappy looking character models and I'm sure that takes a long time. Square put alot into this HD package. Makes you realize a VII remake would include way more than just the original game in HD.

Avatar image for Ballroompirate
#47 Posted by Ballroompirate (25896 posts) -

@Bread_or_Decide said:

FFVII HD remake is an ace they are smart to keep up their sleeve. Plus they'd have to remodel the entire crappy looking character models and I'm sure that takes a long time. Square put alot into this HD package. Makes you realize a VII remake would include way more than just the original game in HD.

Actually the only issue would be data/file size, we would seriously need 2-4 discs for a FF7 remake, which I'm perfectly fine with but apparently Sony has a no "disc swap" policy...if that's the case then if I was SE I'd just make it for M$ and PC and tell Sony they just lost out on some money.

Avatar image for Flubbbs
#48 Posted by Flubbbs (4861 posts) -

i never played FFX when it originally released, picked up the Remaster last week and its a really good game so far

Avatar image for GreySeal9
#49 Edited by GreySeal9 (28247 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@ryangcnx-2 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@Sweenix: You know what sucks is all SE has to do is make a HD version or remake of FF6, FF7, FF9 or even FF12 but no, they went with FF10 and FF10-2. I mean seriously with their mindset we will get a remake of FF13 before we get anything else, it's like "hey let's do the opposite of what our fan base wants". It's like SE doesn't want to make money.

You can't simply make an HD version of IX and below. They would have to completely remake the game which would be a full fledged project. I too would also like the older games in full 3-D with voice acting and everything, but know how much money, time and effort that would consist of I don't expect it.

And I don't think you count as the whole fan base. Your pretty outnumbered here on this forum as most of us like X and are excited for the X HD Remaster. I don't get what Squares obsession was with XIII and it's sequels, but they weren't bad at least. I hate how FFXIII and DAII somehow are the worst games ever created this generation by people here, it's like you people never actually played a truly bad game and confuse personal dislike and bad games. You personally dislike X, it is not a bad game however.

Lol there is no minority that hates FFX, it's one of the most hated FF games along side Mystic Quests, FF10-2 and the FF13 trilogy. Also FFX barely makes peoples top five FF games when they do a top 5 poll. Then there's the people that would've actually preferred a FF12 HD than a FF10 HD or even a remake of a different FF game here and on other forums

So again how am I the minority?, so much delusion from FF10 fanboys it's kinda sad to watch. Also I gave reasons why FFX is a bad game so maybe you should go back and read what I wrote, instead of "hur dur there was nothing wrong with FFX dur".

I think you're just projecting your own dislike of FFX onto everyone else. I mean, yeah, it has its detractors, but it's pretty clear you think your opinion is more widespread than it really is.

And when FF games are ranked, it frequently makes the top 5.

Ranked 4th best on IGN

Ranked 3rd on GamesRadar

Ranked 4th on RPG Fan

Ranked 2nd on Game Informer

3rd most popular on Escapist Forums

2nd most popular on Final Fantasy forums

Ranked 1rst on Gameguru

2nd most popular in a Gamefaqs poll

4th most popular in a Destructoid poll

I'm sure I could find more if I wanted to.

Avatar image for Ballroompirate
#50 Posted by Ballroompirate (25896 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@ryangcnx-2 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@Sweenix: You know what sucks is all SE has to do is make a HD version or remake of FF6, FF7, FF9 or even FF12 but no, they went with FF10 and FF10-2. I mean seriously with their mindset we will get a remake of FF13 before we get anything else, it's like "hey let's do the opposite of what our fan base wants". It's like SE doesn't want to make money.

You can't simply make an HD version of IX and below. They would have to completely remake the game which would be a full fledged project. I too would also like the older games in full 3-D with voice acting and everything, but know how much money, time and effort that would consist of I don't expect it.

And I don't think you count as the whole fan base. Your pretty outnumbered here on this forum as most of us like X and are excited for the X HD Remaster. I don't get what Squares obsession was with XIII and it's sequels, but they weren't bad at least. I hate how FFXIII and DAII somehow are the worst games ever created this generation by people here, it's like you people never actually played a truly bad game and confuse personal dislike and bad games. You personally dislike X, it is not a bad game however.

Lol there is no minority that hates FFX, it's one of the most hated FF games along side Mystic Quests, FF10-2 and the FF13 trilogy. Also FFX barely makes peoples top five FF games when they do a top 5 poll. Then there's the people that would've actually preferred a FF12 HD than a FF10 HD or even a remake of a different FF game here and on other forums

So again how am I the minority?, so much delusion from FF10 fanboys it's kinda sad to watch. Also I gave reasons why FFX is a bad game so maybe you should go back and read what I wrote, instead of "hur dur there was nothing wrong with FFX dur".

I think you're just projecting your own dislike of FFX onto everyone else. I mean, yeah, it has its detractors, but it's pretty clear you think your opinion is more widespread than it really is.

And when FF games are ranked, it frequently makes the top 5.

Ranked 4th best on IGN

Ranked 3rd on GamesRadar

Ranked 4th on RPG Fan

Ranked 2nd on Game Informer

3rd most popular on Escapist Forums

2nd most popular on Final Fantasy forums

Ranked 1rst on Gameguru

2nd most popular in a Gamefaqs poll

4th most popular in a Destructoid poll

I'm sure I could find more if I wanted to.

Lol Grey you're such a tool, lets go down the list

Article 1- was from 2009

Article 2- yea not gonna care about a site that Puts FF14 ARR as number 8 and FF Tactics A2 as number 2

Article 3- nice no name site

Article 4- lol Joe, one of the worst reviewers for GI, also lol FF8 before FF9 wut?

Article 5- and? still doesn't show it's the best and it barely beat FF7

Article 6- lol so now we're letting non official fanboy forums have a say now?

Article 7- what? you love randomly adding no name sites

Article 8- you do realize thats a FF15 board right?

Article 9- it may have the number 4 spot but not by much, also it only has 10% votes which is pretty sad

Most of the articles FFX gets beat by FF6 and 7 while it barely beats FF9 and even FF12