FIFA15 NG on PC....master race DOMINATION CONTINUATION

• 194 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by Krelian-co (13274 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

This.

Just lol at all those insecure hermits.

"OMG, u attacked myyy preciouss pcc! How dare you?!!"

FIFA just better on consoles. Inb4 "Bu..bu..bu...I connect my PC to my TV and also play with controller", lol yeah only a few hermits are going thourgh the trouble of doing that. Most Pc gamers do not. And lol if you play FIFA with keyboard and mouse.

Yep. FIFA is for consoles, regardless of what insecure hermits will ever say. Sure, you can play it, but consoles have a better vibe for games like that in my opinion. Perhaps an idiosyncrasy, but that's how it is for me.

By your wonderfully moronic logic, fps are for PCs, why? i have no proof but i said so since they play a lot better with mouse/kb. Sure you can play them with controllers, but Pcs have a better vibe for games like that in my opinion, see i can do that too. In fact i actually have a point, master race gets to play fifa however we want, with controllers, in our living room, any way we ant, let me see you playing a fps in console with keyboard and mouse, oh wait, peasants can't.

#52 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (7493 posts) -
@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

This.

FIFA just better on consoles. Inb4 "Bu..bu..bu...I connect my PC to my TV and also play with controller", lol yeah only a few hermits are going thourgh the trouble of doing that. Most Pc gamers do not. And lol if you play FIFA with keyboard and mouse.

Yep. FIFA is for consoles, regardless of what insecure hermits will ever say. Sure, you can play it, but consoles have a better vibe for games like that in my opinion. Perhaps an idiosyncrasy, but that's how it is for me.

That's how it is for almost everybody.

PC gamers are just mad that there are genres better played on consoles.

Can you explain it better than 'dat vibe'? What is played better on consoles?

#53 Edited by Krelian-co (13274 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

This.

right because we can't plug a controller on the pc, how are dem fps and rts with controllers going? LOL

Poor peasant race, they do not know what bullshit to make, when will they learn not to go against the master race.

#54 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (7493 posts) -

@Krelian-co said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

This.

right because we can't plug a controller on the pc, how are dem fps and rts with controllers going? LOL

Poor peasant race, they do not know what bullshit to make, when will they learn not to go against the master race.

Actually no, he's right with the genres. Dancing games? Exercise games? Your basic Kinect and Wiimote stuff. Maybe that's what he means.

#55 Posted by Krelian-co (13274 posts) -

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Krelian-co said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

This.

Actually no, he's right with the genres. Dancing games? Exercise games? Your basic Kinect and Wiimote stuff. Maybe that's what he means.

wow how can we live without dancing and exercise kinect games?

#56 Posted by Zelda187 (1047 posts) -

@handssss said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?

Lol this.

/thread

Why not?

because Fifa is better on console. On a couch playing a match. Not with a keyboard and mouse lol.

I can hear all the PC elitists rushing back to their keyboards right now to explain how you can use TVs and gamepads on PC, completely missing that it's still just an easier process the typical casual need not even think about with consoles. that + other advantages such as local multiplayer would still make it the more appealing choice for these types of games.

LOL

And it's an easier process for me to just throw a TV dinner in the microwave instead of cooking a nice New York Strip or T-Bone on the grill. Doesn't mean I wouldn't prefer the latter.

And you do realize that most PC cases have multiple USB ports, right?

And of course consoles are the most appealing choice. They're cheaper and you don't have to do jackshit besides plug in the power cord and an HDMI cable.

But you don't have do be some kind of bigtime computer nerd to build a PC. It sure as hell isn't half as pricey or difficult as the console crowd makes it out to be.

#57 Posted by PS4hasNOgames (2620 posts) -

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

Why not?

because fifa on PC is trash .

#58 Posted by mems_1224 (56092 posts) -

neckbeards dont play sports games anyways. they start sweating and hyperventilating at the mere thought of actually going outside.

#59 Posted by MonsieurX (35803 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

Why not?

because fifa on PC is trash .

How is it trash exactly?

inb4 keyboard and mouse

#60 Posted by 7MDMA (315 posts) -

Fifa on PC is awesome- cant wait. Between this and Football Manager I'd say the best "soccer" games are on PC. Also 1440p on Fifa 15 and whatever controller you want to use.

#61 Posted by Zelda187 (1047 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

neckbeards dont play sports games anyways. they start sweating and hyperventilating at the mere thought of actually going outside.

LOL

How the hell can someone with over 45,000 posts on a video game message board honestly critique people for not going outside and doing something?

#62 Posted by Krelian-co (13274 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

weren't you a pc gamer? oh wait that was bs to hide behind pc while being a closet lem xD

#63 Edited by Krelian-co (13274 posts) -

@Zelda187 said:

@handssss said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

Lol this.

/thread

Why not?

because Fifa is better on console. On a couch playing a match. Not with a keyboard and mouse lol.

I can hear all the PC elitists rushing back to their keyboards right now to explain how you can use TVs and gamepads on PC, completely missing that it's still just an easier process the typical casual need not even think about with consoles. that + other advantages such as local multiplayer would still make it the more appealing choice for these types of games.

LOL

And it's an easier process for me to just throw a TV dinner in the microwave instead of cooking a nice New York Strip or T-Bone on the grill. Doesn't mean I wouldn't prefer the latter.

And this right here is why peasant race will always be, you know, peasants. I will always prefer quality over lazyness.

#64 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (7493 posts) -
@Krelian-co said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Krelian-co said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

This.

wow how can we live without dancing and exercise kinect games?

bu bu dat vibe!

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
#65 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

wow that's a good level of support. would be fun with eyefinity, see the whole pitch, end-to-end.

#66 Posted by faizan_faizan (7869 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

I love football. I play football, I watch football and I play FIFA. 'Muricuns can keep on bitching.

#67 Posted by mems_1224 (56092 posts) -

@faizan_faizan said:

@mems_1224 said:

I love football. I play football, I watch football and I play FIFA. 'Muricuns can keep on bitching.

oh, you're talking about soccer. like i said, neckbeards hate real sports. if soccer is a sport then so is DOTA lol

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
#68 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -
@mems_1224 said:

@faizan_faizan said:

@mems_1224 said:

oh, you're talking about soccer. like i said, neckbeards hate real sports. if soccer is a sport then so is DOTA lol

soccer is a sport and the american goalie was memorable in the recent world cup.

would you rather we forget all about him?

#69 Posted by Suppaman100 (5250 posts) -

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

This.

Everything is better played on consoles except FPS and RTS games.

And LOL at the butthurt hermits in this thread, A+ entertainment!

#70 Posted by MonsieurX (35803 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

This.

Because of the couch and the controller,right?

#72 Edited by BldgIrsh (3044 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

This.

By your wonderfully moronic logic, fps are for PCs, why? i have no proof but i said so since they play a lot better with mouse/kb. Sure you can play them with controllers, but Pcs have a better vibe for games like that in my opinion, see i can do that too. In fact i actually have a point, master race gets to play fifa however we want, with controllers, in our living room, any way we ant, let me see you playing a fps in console with keyboard and mouse, oh wait, peasants can't.

You are a clueless idiot. And leave me alone you fucking freak lol

0_o You used to have logical arguments... what has changed?

#73 Posted by funkmaster1233 (706 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@faizan_faizan said:

@mems_1224 said:

American football has an average of 11 minutes of play every game ROFL. They celebrate after every minor play in a match and wear ridiculous padding. The only thing worse/more boring than American football is baseball

#75 Edited by Roler42 (1061 posts) -

@scottpsfan14: Oh gee it's almost like he disagrees with you! Oh! The nerve of these people! How dare they disagree with what you have to say!

Also lovely hypocrisy considering what's going on in the other thread :)

#76 Posted by Suppaman100 (5250 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

This.

Hermits:"Bu..bu..bu..we can also connect to TV and play with controller"

#77 Edited by Krelian-co (13274 posts) -

@bldgirsh said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

This.

"logical"

it is quite easy, destroy him in arguments, he gets mad

12 yo behavior 101

#78 Posted by mems_1224 (56092 posts) -

@funkmaster1233 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@faizan_faizan said:

@mems_1224 said:

American football has an average of 11 minutes of play every game ROFL. They celebrate after every minor play in a match and wear ridiculous padding. The only thing worse/more boring than American football is baseball

And soccer is watching dudes run around for 90 minutes doing nothing but falling down on purpose and pretending to have a stroke. The only reason soccer doesn't have commercials during the game is because the commercials would be more exciting to watch than the actual match. Also, Soccer players are basically just walking ads. All their uniforms are hideous.

#79 Posted by mems_1224 (56092 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur said:
@mems_1224 said:

@faizan_faizan said:

@mems_1224 said:

soccer is a sport and the american goalie was memorable in the recent world cup.

would you rather we forget all about him?

Common was great for the US in the world cup. He was the only good american player.

#80 Edited by Krelian-co (13274 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@bldgirsh said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

This.

Look, I'm saying I like to play FIFA on consoles better than PC. He is attacking me calling me a peasant idiot in a million different posts. What do you want me to do? He is challanging my opinion. And he needs to stop.

Still waiting for an argument of why it's better on consoles than pc, my dear peasant. Dat vibe tho.

#81 Posted by MonsieurX (35803 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@MonsieurX said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

This.

So,how is everything better played on consoles again?

#82 Posted by Krelian-co (13274 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@MonsieurX said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

This.

So,how is everything better played on consoles again?

haven't you read the thread?, consoles have better vibe.

#83 Edited by thehig1 (5722 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

This.

How is Fifa better on Console?

Its pretty much the same game, except on the PC version you can mod it make the career mode not suck, and add the world cup mode to it.

#84 Posted by aroxx_ab (12891 posts) -
@scottpsfan14 said:

So much this lol

#86 Edited by funkmaster1233 (706 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@faizan_faizan said:

@mems_1224 said:

And soccer is watching dudes run around for 90 minutes doing nothing but falling down on purpose and pretending to have a stroke. The only reason soccer doesn't have commercials during the game is because the commercials would be more exciting to watch than the actual match. Also, Soccer players are basically just walking ads. All their uniforms are hideous.

Wow, you actually enjoy watching adverts but I guess you are forced to. American football uniforms have sponsors on them and they are all generic looking with a crap ton of padding. The referees in football allow the players to dive all the time because they never card them for it so it's not a fault with the actual sport and it never used to be this bad. I'm not even much of a fan of football anymore (prefer ice hockey and rugby) but god damn American football is awful and it not being remotely popular outside of America proves it

#87 Posted by PapaTrop (1792 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

I'm working up a sweat looking out my window right now.

Guess I need to get back to my video games...... Those also make me sweaty.

#88 Posted by thehig1 (5722 posts) -

@aroxx_ab said:
@scottpsfan14 said:

So much this lol

ignore him he cant give any reasons why console fifa is better, I gave plenty of reasons why fifa PC version is the best experiance.

The only reason you would think the console version of Fifa is better is if you have not played the PC version

#90 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (7493 posts) -
@Suppaman100 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

This.

Butthurt what, this is the worst argument ever.

So far we have dancing games, exercising games and party games that are better on consoles. What did you want to add to that list? Let's narrow it down a little. If I think of anything I'll add it too, come on, we can do this :P

Light gun games, like the ones on the Wii. erm the balance board stuff idk...

#91 Edited by clyde46 (49009 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@MonsieurX said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

This.

But we can.....

#92 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (7493 posts) -
@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

I've decided that I will apologize for any inconvienience I may have caused you. I'm faithfully sorry for preferring to play sports games on a console. Really I am. Because that's literally all I said. I love shooters on PC far better than consoles. Crysis 1 is my all time fave.

But really, if I have said anything that offended you, I am sorry.

There's nothing wrong with preference, preference is great, but that's not what you said.

"But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?"

Sounds generalised to everyone else. That's what started the debate. :-)

#93 Posted by Zelda187 (1047 posts) -

@funkmaster1233 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@faizan_faizan said:

@mems_1224 said:

Wow, you actually enjoy watching adverts but I guess you are forced to. American football uniforms have sponsors on them and they are all generic looking with a crap ton of padding. The referees in football allow the players to dive all the time because they never card them for it so it's not a fault with the actual sport and it never used to be this bad. I'm not even much of a fan of football anymore (prefer ice hockey and rugby) but god damn American football is awful and it not being remotely popular outside of America proves it

LOL

The only reason that soccer is the "world sport" is because all it requires to play is an open area and a round inflatable ball. So even piss poor people who live in 3rd world shit holes have the means to play it.

And I don't care if there is only 12 minutes of actual play in an NFL game. It's still WAY more entertaining than soccer.

What, is soccer so much more interesting with guys lightly jogging up and down a field for 90 minutes only taking 2 or 3 goal shots in the entire match?

Soccer sucks a bag of dicks. Leave it to the pussy Brits and poor people in South America.

#95 Posted by clyde46 (49009 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

I've decided that I will apologize for any inconvienience I may have caused you. I'm faithfully sorry for preferring to play sports games on a console. Really I am. Because that's literally all I said. I love shooters on PC far better than consoles. Crysis 1 is my all time fave.

There's nothing wrong with preference, preference is great, but that's not what you said.

Heard of troll bait? Just a bit of fun. it was a half truth lol. I meant it, but it wasn't fact (and I knew that). PC gamers need to be less defensive lol. They should just game on and enjoy it rather than pick up troll bait on forums.

But I still do like FIFA on consoles better. Just more fun having a match in local multiplayer with friends. You can do it on PC I know, but I think you see where I'm coming from.

You call out hermits with bait and then you cry when they present counter arguments?

#96 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (7493 posts) -
@scottpsfan14 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

Heard of troll bait? Just a bit of fun. it was a half truth lol. I meant it, but it wasn't fact (and I knew that). PC gamers need to be less defensive lol. They should just game on and enjoy it rather than pick up troll bait on forums.

But I still do like FIFA on consoles better. Just more fun having a match in local multiplayer with friends. You can do it on PC I know, but I think you see where I'm coming from.

lol you successfully trolled both sides then, because certain console fan jumped at it as well. :-P

I liked Fifa, but I didn't enjoy 14 or Pro Evo 2014. They aren't fun anymore, too serious. They've become too obsessed with trying to simulate everything imo.

#99 Edited by HalcyonScarlet (7493 posts) -
@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

You call out hermits with bait and then you cry when they present counter arguments?

What is there to argue? It's my opinion lol. Why argue an opinion? You all attacked me because I literally just like FIFA better on consoles. I mean that. Is that the 'wrong' opinion Clyde?

Come on lol, you know they attacked you because of the generalised statement, troll bait or not.

#100 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (7493 posts) -
@scottpsfan14 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@scottpsfan14 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

lol you successfully trolled both sides then, because certain console fan jumped at it as well. :-P

I liked Fifa, but I didn't enjoy 14 or Pro Evo 2014. They aren't fun anymore, too serious. They've become too obsessed with trying to simulate everything imo.

I may have trolled, but I still mean it. FIFA is better on consoles for me.

And really? I think FIFA is the best sports game out there. Between manager mode and local multiplayer, it's the best for me.

Yeah, I think I liked it when it was a touch more arcadey. A little more between the two (arcade and sim).