FIFA15 NG on PC....master race DOMINATION CONTINUATION

  • 194 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for True_Gamer_
#1 Edited by True_Gamer_ (6728 posts) -

Last gen FIFA07 was the frst next gen (at the time) FIFA new engine game on Xbox360.

In 2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXiAxubVt6E

What PC got? the crappy PS2 port:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRYhq2LG8II

Guess when did the PC get the Xbox360/PS3 engine?

Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6AsY2SAi3c

FIFA11 2010 FOUR YEARS LATER

This gen? what happened?

EA caved in to the master race domination continuation:

FIFA 15 NEXT GEN ON PC

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fifa-15-for-pc-uses-xbox-one-ps4-engine/1100-6420167/

TEN MONTHS after FIFA14....

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
#2 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

for smellectronic farts, that's a pretty good performance.

strangely, that game is coming to wii, but not wii u.

Avatar image for HalcyonScarlet
#4 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (7870 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?

Why not?

Avatar image for PCgameruk
#5 Posted by PCgameruk (1765 posts) -

@scottpsfan14:

Me

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
#6 Posted by R4gn4r0k (26816 posts) -

I love it. I'm definitely getting Fifa this year.

Last year EA said people didn't have the super computer required to run the advanced engine. And now suddenly everyone has or what ? XD

Also, this years engine is a massive upgrade over last years, which barely looked better than Fifa 14 on PC maxed out.

@scottpsfan14 said:

But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?

People that want to play the current gen version of Fifa 15 online without feeling the need to pay a subscription ?

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
#7 Edited by R4gn4r0k (26816 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur said:

for smellectronic farts, that's a pretty good performance.

strangely, that game is coming to wii, but not wii u.

Well, I would say that's because EA declared Wii U, 3DS and Vita to be dead systems.

But then again, Vita and 3DS will be getting Fifa 15 it seems... hmmm

Avatar image for funkmaster1233
#8 Posted by funkmaster1233 (706 posts) -

Why play Fifa when you can play Winning Eleven 9: Liveware Evolution?

Avatar image for True_Gamer_
#9 Posted by True_Gamer_ (6728 posts) -

@funkmaster1233 said:

Why play Fifa when you can play Winning Eleven 9: Liveware Evolution?

Getting in with the times?

Avatar image for funkmaster1233
#10 Posted by funkmaster1233 (706 posts) -

@True_Gamer_ said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

Why play Fifa when you can play Winning Eleven 9: Liveware Evolution?

Getting in with the times?

I have a modern option file so all the players, kits, teams etc are up to date. The online is also perfect and highly competitive so why buy a new football game every year when none of them will ever be better than WE 9: LE?

Avatar image for Cloud_imperium
#11 Posted by Cloud_imperium (14291 posts) -

Don't care about FIFA , but any improvement is welcomed .

Avatar image for Suppaman100
#12 Edited by Suppaman100 (5250 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?

Lol this.

/thread

Avatar image for parkurtommo
#13 Posted by parkurtommo (28295 posts) -

FIFA is not something I would ever consider buying on PC. It's not because the controls or anything, I have a controller. I just wouldn't, there are better games to play. :P

Avatar image for Sushiglutton
#14 Edited by Sushiglutton (6801 posts) -

Good news!

Avatar image for thehig1
#15 Posted by thehig1 (6151 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?

Anyone who has a PC that can run it. Fifa 14, especially when you install the moddingway better career mod, and extra stadiums, The better career mod makes the career mode way better, players don't retire at 30, and top players don't consistently keep hopping from club to club. Teams by players they need etc.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
#16 Edited by SolidGame_basic (22072 posts) -

who cares, it's PC

Avatar image for lglz1337
#17 Posted by lglz1337 (4942 posts) -

lolfifapclol

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
#18 Posted by deactivated-57ad0e5285d73 (21398 posts) -

More detailed, sweaty glistening men on pc. Seems rad.

Avatar image for clyde46
#19 Posted by clyde46 (49048 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?

Lol this.

/thread

Why not?

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
#21 Edited by R4gn4r0k (26816 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?

Lol this.

/thread

Why not?

because Fifa is better on console. On a couch playing a match. Not with a keyboard and mouse lol.

Couches and controllers are not exclusive to consoles

Avatar image for handssss
#22 Posted by handssss (1907 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?

Lol this.

/thread

Why not?

because Fifa is better on console. On a couch playing a match. Not with a keyboard and mouse lol.

I can hear all the PC elitists rushing back to their keyboards right now to explain how you can use TVs and gamepads on PC, completely missing that it's still just an easier process the typical casual need not even think about with consoles. that + other advantages such as local multiplayer would still make it the more appealing choice for these types of games.

Avatar image for roler42
#23 Posted by Roler42 (1067 posts) -

@scottpsfan14: Implying you can't plug in a controller through the USB port on the PC and have a grand old time...

Avatar image for clyde46
#24 Posted by clyde46 (49048 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?

Lol this.

/thread

Why not?

because Fifa is better on console. On a couch playing a match. Not with a keyboard and mouse lol.

What if my PC is hooked up to my TV?

Avatar image for clyde46
#26 Posted by clyde46 (49048 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?

Lol this.

/thread

Why not?

because Fifa is better on console. On a couch playing a match. Not with a keyboard and mouse lol.

What if my PC is hooked up to my TV?

Not everyone has a HTPC thou. You can be all literal, but the fact is, console is the primary place for FIFA.

Whats to stop people playing on PC?

Avatar image for faizan_faizan
#27 Posted by faizan_faizan (7869 posts) -

Good. Now, I won't be buying the inferior version.

Avatar image for MK-Professor
#28 Edited by MK-Professor (4137 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?

Lol this.

/thread

Why not?

because Fifa is better on console. On a couch playing a match. Not with a keyboard and mouse lol.

What if my PC is hooked up to my TV?

Not everyone has a HTPC thou. You can be all literal, but the fact is, console is the primary place for FIFA.

Whats to stop people playing on PC?

He is a troll, don't even bother feeding him.

Avatar image for Krelian-co
#31 Edited by Krelian-co (13274 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?

Lol this.

/thread

Why not?

because Fifa is better on console. On a couch playing a match. Not with a keyboard and mouse lol.

i play it online with my friends and a controller all the time, dumb consolite is dumb :(, the only clueless one (in fact not clueless just butthurt ignorant is you)

Avatar image for Krelian-co
#32 Edited by Krelian-co (13274 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?

Lol this.

/thread

Why not?

because Fifa is better on console. On a couch playing a match. Not with a keyboard and mouse lol.

What if my PC is hooked up to my TV?

Not everyone has a HTPC thou. You can be all literal, but the fact is, console is the primary place for FIFA.

And all console people do have a HT? ROFL, remember pc master race can afford things easily than console peasants.

Also why you need a HTPC? You just need an hdmi, my dear ignorant consolite.

Avatar image for Krelian-co
#34 Posted by Krelian-co (13274 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?

Lol this.

/thread

Why not?

because Fifa is better on console. On a couch playing a match. Not with a keyboard and mouse lol.

i play it online with my friends and a controller all the time, dumb consolite is dumb :(, the only clueless one (in fact not clueless just butthurt ignorant is you)

Erm nope. I made a simple observation that a game like Fifa is more convenient to the average person on consoles. Yes you can sort your PC out to do the same, but to the average person, FIFA is a console experience.

you should wash your mouth because you are just talking bullshit without any proof, but by all means go on.

Avatar image for Krelian-co
#36 Edited by Krelian-co (13274 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?

Lol this.

/thread

Why not?

because Fifa is better on console. On a couch playing a match. Not with a keyboard and mouse lol.

What if my PC is hooked up to my TV?

Not everyone has a HTPC thou. You can be all literal, but the fact is, console is the primary place for FIFA.

And all console people do have a HTPC? ROFL, remember pc master race can afford things easily than console peasants.

Also why you need a HTPC? You just need an hdmi, my dear ignorant consolite.

Lol **** off with the master race thing. A person playing a PC on the couch in their living room most likely is playing on a HTPC, unless they want a full size gaming rig with a loud fan blasting away in the living room.

yeah sure if you say so my dumb peasant. Because

a. my pc does so much noise ROFL.

b. If you say pc people MUST HAVE and HTPC it must be true, because you can't just plug a $3 hdmi cable to the tv.

c. Because they can't play it on their monitor ROFL.

By all means, keep up the bs my dear peasant, master race will get you out of your ignorance.

Avatar image for Krelian-co
#38 Edited by Krelian-co (13274 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?

Lol this.

/thread

Why not?

because Fifa is better on console. On a couch playing a match. Not with a keyboard and mouse lol.

i play it online with my friends and a controller all the time, dumb consolite is dumb :(, the only clueless one (in fact not clueless just butthurt ignorant is you)

Erm nope. I made a simple observation that a game like Fifa is more convenient to the average person on consoles. Yes you can sort your PC out to do the same, but to the average person, FIFA is a console experience.

you should wash your mouth because you are just talking bullshit without any proof, but by all means go on.

Lol yet another defensive hermit on the prowel. All I'm saying is that typically, FIFA is a console centric game.

And the proof you have of that is the opinion of the guy that thinks every pc connected to a tv must have an HTPC and the PCs are some sort of plane engine to make noise. Sure my dear peasant, sure. Since the beginning of the time humanity have feared what they don't know, fear leads to anger, even hate of those above them, known as the master race.

Avatar image for thehig1
#40 Posted by thehig1 (6151 posts) -

@scottpsfan14: the best experience for fifa is on pc, I play fifa using a bog standard hdmi cable hooked up to my TV. The process is about the same on each platform.

However the experience on pc is better.

Avatar image for Krelian-co
#42 Edited by Krelian-co (13274 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?

Lol this.

/thread

Why not?

because Fifa is better on console. On a couch playing a match. Not with a keyboard and mouse lol.

What if my PC is hooked up to my TV?

Not everyone has a HTPC thou. You can be all literal, but the fact is, console is the primary place for FIFA.

And all console people do have a HTPC? ROFL, remember pc master race can afford things easily than console peasants.

Also why you need a HTPC? You just need an hdmi, my dear ignorant consolite.

Lol **** off with the master race thing. A person playing a PC on the couch in their living room most likely is playing on a HTPC, unless they want a full size gaming rig with a loud fan blasting away in the living room.

yeah sure if you say so my dumb peasant. Because

a. my pc does so much noise ROFL.

b. If you say pc people MUST HAVE and HTPC it must be true, because you can't just plug a $3 hdmi cable to the tv.

c. Because they can't play it on their monitor ROFL.

By all means, keep up the bs my dear peasant, master race will get you out of your ignorance.

It's funny because there is a thread talking about how stupid and clueless some of the PC community are. And how they like to assert 'facts' that they actually normally pull from their arse etc and act all obnoxious.

I got blasted from the usual hermits of course.

But then you show up here with these comments. Just cementing my statements even more. Thank you. You have confirmed for me that I was correct.

Also, I play games on PC. I just don't play sports games on PC is all. I actally thought you were a decent poster. You have proved otherwise.

Good day master race brethren.

By all means tell me my dear peasant, what are you right about? that all pcs must be HTPC or that PCs make some kind of plane engine noise? Because all i did was get you out of your ignorance, the only facts pulled from someone arse are yours "fifa is a console game....because...because......i said so!". And if by proven "right" about hermits showing up here you mean people who actually know about PCs using facts to prove you wrong, well at least you are right about that.

Somehow i doubt you actually have a gaming pc, but well if you do, then stop acting so butthurt.

Avatar image for delete-simplyfatal
#44 Posted by delete-SimplyFatal (1122 posts) -

I want to cave in because I love FIFA, but I won't. Too bad EA, you along with Ubisoft and Activision have lost my money years ago.

Avatar image for pyro1245
#45 Posted by pyro1245 (3130 posts) -

@SolidGame_basic said:

who cares, it's PC

Right? doesn't matter, if it's a multi-plat on PC then get it for PC.

Avatar image for thehig1
#46 Posted by thehig1 (6151 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@thehig1 said:

@scottpsfan14: the best experience for fifa is on pc, I play fifa using a bog standard hdmi cable hooked up to my TV. The process is about the same on each platform.

However the experience on pc is better.

Why?

Ive already said why

You can play a career mode that's not broken thanks to the moddingway better career mod

The loading times while progressing days in career mode are non existent on PC

Thanks to more Mods, you can add custom Stadiums and Champions League Branding for Champions League games

Graphic mods, like changing Adboards to be the Adboards that are really in that stadium, update to latest kits ad tattoos to player creation.

With one easy to install mod I was playing the world cup game on Fifa 14 with all the world cup stadiums, teams and players.

Avatar image for Suppaman100
#47 Edited by Suppaman100 (5250 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?

Lol this.

/thread

Why not?

because Fifa is better on console. On a couch playing a match. Not with a keyboard and mouse lol.

What if my PC is hooked up to my TV?

Not everyone has a HTPC thou. You can be all literal, but the fact is, console is the primary place for FIFA.

And all console people do have a HTPC? ROFL, remember pc master race can afford things easily than console peasants.

Also why you need a HTPC? You just need an hdmi, my dear ignorant consolite.

Lol **** off with the master race thing. A person playing a PC on the couch in their living room most likely is playing on a HTPC, unless they want a full size gaming rig with a loud fan blasting away in the living room.

yeah sure if you say so my dumb peasant. Because

a. my pc does so much noise ROFL.

b. If you say pc people MUST HAVE and HTPC it must be true, because you can't just plug a $3 hdmi cable to the tv.

c. Because they can't play it on their monitor ROFL.

By all means, keep up the bs my dear peasant, master race will get you out of your ignorance.

It's funny because there is a thread talking about how stupid and clueless some of the PC community are. And how they like to assert 'facts' that they actually normally pull from their arse etc and act all obnoxious.

I got blasted from the usual hermits of course.

But then you show up here with these comments. Just cementing my statements even more. Thank you. You have confirmed for me that I was correct.

Also, I play games on PC. I just don't play sports games on PC is all. I actally thought you were a decent poster. You have proved otherwise.

Good day master race brethren.

By all means tell me my dear peasant, what are you right about? that all pcs must be HTPC or that PCs make some kind of plane engine noise? Because all i did was get you out of your ignorance. And if by proven "right" about hermits showing up here you mean people who actually know about PCs using facts to prove you wrong, well at least you are right about that.

Somehow i doubt you actually have a gaming pc, but well if you do, then stop acting so butthurt.

I bought a rig in 2011 with a GTX 560 and 8gb of ram. I later got a 680 GPU to replace the 560. It's now overheated and I have had to resort to my 560 again :(

But what i do know is that I prefer to play FIFA on console than PC. Simple as that. Tell me, am I wrong in thinking that? Also, I never said all PC gamers have HTPC's. You discriminating my wording is not proving me wrong. I just said that most people who own a gaming rig has a good PSU that is quite loud when playing games. So it might be a hinderance in the living room. How is that hard to understand? I know fine well that PC's have countless gameplay options over consoles. I just like FIFA better on consoles quite simply. Just like fighting games. Consoles always have a place in my gaming collection.

This.

Just lol at all those insecure hermits.

"OMG, u attacked myyy preciouss pcc! How dare you?!!"

FIFA just better on consoles. Inb4 "Bu..bu..bu...I connect my PC to my TV and also play with controller", lol yeah only a few hermits are going thourgh the trouble of doing that. Most Pc gamers do not. And lol if you play FIFA with keyboard and mouse.

Avatar image for Suppaman100
#49 Edited by Suppaman100 (5250 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Suppaman100 said:

This.

Just lol at all those insecure hermits.

"OMG, u attacked myyy preciouss pcc! How dare you?!!"

FIFA just better on consoles. Inb4 "Bu..bu..bu...I connect my PC to my TV and also play with controller", lol yeah only a few hermits are going thourgh the trouble of doing that. Most Pc gamers do not. And lol if you play FIFA with keyboard and mouse.

Yep. FIFA is for consoles, regardless of what insecure hermits will ever say. Sure, you can play it, but consoles have a better vibe for games like that in my opinion. Perhaps an idiosyncrasy, but that's how it is for me.

That's how it is for almost everybody.

PC gamers are just mad that there are genres better played on consoles.

Avatar image for Krelian-co
#50 Edited by Krelian-co (13274 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?

Lol this.

/thread

Why not?

because Fifa is better on console. On a couch playing a match. Not with a keyboard and mouse lol.

What if my PC is hooked up to my TV?

Not everyone has a HTPC thou. You can be all literal, but the fact is, console is the primary place for FIFA.

And all console people do have a HTPC? ROFL, remember pc master race can afford things easily than console peasants.

Also why you need a HTPC? You just need an hdmi, my dear ignorant consolite.

Lol **** off with the master race thing. A person playing a PC on the couch in their living room most likely is playing on a HTPC, unless they want a full size gaming rig with a loud fan blasting away in the living room.

yeah sure if you say so my dumb peasant. Because

a. my pc does so much noise ROFL.

b. If you say pc people MUST HAVE and HTPC it must be true, because you can't just plug a $3 hdmi cable to the tv.

c. Because they can't play it on their monitor ROFL.

By all means, keep up the bs my dear peasant, master race will get you out of your ignorance.

It's funny because there is a thread talking about how stupid and clueless some of the PC community are. And how they like to assert 'facts' that they actually normally pull from their arse etc and act all obnoxious.

I got blasted from the usual hermits of course.

But then you show up here with these comments. Just cementing my statements even more. Thank you. You have confirmed for me that I was correct.

Also, I play games on PC. I just don't play sports games on PC is all. I actally thought you were a decent poster. You have proved otherwise.

Good day master race brethren.

By all means tell me my dear peasant, what are you right about? that all pcs must be HTPC or that PCs make some kind of plane engine noise? Because all i did was get you out of your ignorance. And if by proven "right" about hermits showing up here you mean people who actually know about PCs using facts to prove you wrong, well at least you are right about that.

Somehow i doubt you actually have a gaming pc, but well if you do, then stop acting so butthurt.

I bought a rig in 2011 with a GTX 560 and 8gb of ram. I later got a 680 GPU to replace the 560. It's now overheated and I have had to resort to my 560 again :(

But what i do know is that I prefer to play FIFA on console than PC. Simple as that. Tell me, am I wrong in thinking that? Also, I never said all PC gamers have HTPC's. You discriminating my wording is not proving me wrong. I just said that most people who own a gaming rig has a good PSU that is quite loud when playing games. So it might be a hinderance in the living room. How is that hard to understand? I know fine well that PC's have countless gameplay options over consoles. I just like FIFA better on consoles quite simply. Just like fighting games. Consoles always have a place in my gaming collection.

Keyword: PREFERENCE, you do not seems to grasp the understanding of that term, apparently the fact that YOU PREFER to play it on consoles means the game is a console game, that is just dumb my dear peasant. Also lol at the noise bs, my pc never does loud noise unless something is damaged.