Far Cry 5 X1X: 4K Native HDR, Locked 30 FPS, Zero Gameplay Screen Tearing

This topic is locked from further discussion.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

The game looks really good.

nomadic8280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#152 nomadic8280
Member since 2017 • 476 Posts

@phbz said:

Funny, before release cows were saying no way would it run major 3rd party games in 4k. Now it's just not good enough because it's not 30fps.

You mean not 60 FPS. Otherwise, you're right it will never be good enough for the haters. Native 4K @ rock solid 30 FPS for a console is quite an achievement at the price point. No PC built at $500 could do it. That's all the comparison that matters in the case of the X1X.

Frame rate IS important, higher frame rates are nice, but let me tell you the story of the guy (me) who, given the choice to play Witcher 3 in high settings 4K @ 30FPS, or lower settings and dynamic resolutions @ 60 FPS (mostly, save for 40-50 FPS in cities), ultimately opted for the former because 30 FPS was more than playable and 4K is friggin' 4K! No contest.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@drserigala said:
Loading Video...

Look like the X anbd Pro run at medium settings if you see on the video

lol OP and lems rekt.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By QuadKnight

@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:

@i_p_daily: If you had any brains at all you would know I still buy certain versions of games on consoles as well as PC for multiplayer purposes or for exclusive content. Like a lot of multisystem owners I usually have two copies of a lot of my multiplatform games. Like DOA, GTAV, Skyrim, Battlefield, Mass Effect Andromeda, etc. I buy two versions, one to play with my console buddies and another version to play and mod on PC. I don’t expect a clown like you with an POS XboneX to understand the value in this. ? You’re too busy begging and crying for Sony to do crossplay with your shitty console. I however go out and buy the console version of popular multiplat MP games to play with my friends. I have options due to owning a gaming PC and PS4 Pro, you do not. Stay losing clown.

“? B....bu....bu...but muh uncompromized 4K chickens in empty servers!!!1”

Gets owned and still spins the bullshit LOL.

? The only people getting owned in this thread are you lems. Spending $500 on hardware to play multiplat games at 30fps with medium settings. With the over $1000 you gave to MS to play multiplats at medium settings and mediocre "exclusives" this gen you could have bought yourself a decent gaming PC.

You're the one writing essay's and yet i'm mad LOL, that's a sad and pathetic comeback, but to be expected after getting owned once again, spin it again quack

? Says the clown that wrote a 200 page butthurt novel in the Wipeout VR thread crying about how MS doing BC is the same as Sony releasing new games for VR.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#156 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58950 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

The game looks really good.

Say whatvas about the gameplay of Ubisoft titles, they do constantly make the best looking games around.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

@GioVela2010 said:
@04dcarraher said:

right....... lets ignore the fact that the game most likely is not even running full ultra settings and is also most likely running dynamic texture resolution... on the x1x ..... techpowerup tests dont jive with other benchmarks done

That’s because they use gameplay, not the benchmark In the game. Get owned

Gameplay?...

Loading Video...

It also says that at 1440p the 1080 Ti averages 77?...

Loading Video...

Even on a Ultrawide at 3440x1440 the game is running at 80-100FPS.

Loading Video...

Even a 1070 plays it at 3440x1440 at 50-70FPS Maxed out.

Loading Video...

You can go back and keep pretending you got the best version of the game now, I know it brings you comfort when your in bed.

I'll go back to playing the game when I get home on a 1080 Ti and a 144Hz Ultrawide.

PCgameruk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 PCgameruk
Member since 2012 • 2273 Posts

@quadknight said:
@drserigala said:
Loading Video...

lol OP and lems rekt.

Watching that at 1440p the X isn't as crisp. Seems a less taxing AA method is used, the biggest fail in high resolution games today is devs using a aliasing that blurs the image quality. pointless.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#159 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7702 Posts

TAA/FXAA always result in softer image

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:

@i_p_daily: If you had any brains at all you would know I still buy certain versions of games on consoles as well as PC for multiplayer purposes or for exclusive content. Like a lot of multisystem owners I usually have two copies of a lot of my multiplatform games. Like DOA, GTAV, Skyrim, Battlefield, Mass Effect Andromeda, etc. I buy two versions, one to play with my console buddies and another version to play and mod on PC. I don’t expect a clown like you with an POS XboneX to understand the value in this. ? You’re too busy begging and crying for Sony to do crossplay with your shitty console. I however go out and buy the console version of popular multiplat MP games to play with my friends. I have options due to owning a gaming PC and PS4 Pro, you do not. Stay losing clown.

“? B....bu....bu...but muh uncompromized 4K chickens in empty servers!!!1”

Gets owned and still spins the bullshit LOL.

? The only people getting owned in this thread are you lems. Spending $500 on hardware to play multiplat games at 30fps with medium settings. With the over $1000 you gave to MS to play multiplats at medium settings and mediocre "exclusives" this gen you could have bought yourself a decent gaming PC.

You're the one writing essay's and yet i'm mad LOL, that's a sad and pathetic comeback, but to be expected after getting owned once again, spin it again quack

? Says the clown that wrote a 200 page butthurt novel in the Wipeout VR thread crying about how MS doing BC is the same as Sony releasing new games for VR.

You're meltdown is hilarious, spin me some more quack...

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@PCgameruk said:
@quadknight said:
@drserigala said:

lol OP and lems rekt.

Watching that at 1440p the X isn't as crisp. Seems a less taxing AA method is used, the biggest fail in high resolution games today is devs using a aliasing that blurs the image quality. pointless.

At 4K, blurry AA is almost pointless.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:
@GioVela2010 said:

Gameplay?...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

You can go back and keep pretending you got the best version of the game now, I know it brings you comfort when your in bed.

I'll go back to playing the game when I get home on a 1080 Ti and a 144Hz Ultrawide.

HOLY OWNAGE.

I told Giovela to shut his filthy mouth. He never listens. This happens 99% of the time for the last FEW gens. Jesus how the hell do you not learn by now?

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By ronvalencia

@04dcarraher said:
@GioVela2010 said:

1.Comparing gameplay on X1X to a in-game benchmark is not an apples to apples comparison.

2.Techpowerup found GAMEPLAY dipped in to the 20’s with a GTX 1080 @ 4K Ultra.

3. DF found that gameplay never dipped below 30 FPS with X1X.

4.No the X1X is obviously not Ultra Settings, the above onviously proves that.

5. But i do expect frame rates and settings of X1X to be at GTX 1070 levels or better, i do expect this to be the first game that begins to stop the “X1X = GTX 1060” narrative that’s so popular amongst PC fanboys.

1. true but its as good standard of gauging hardware on same play field

2. too many unknowns to be able to check and test

3. well you know on their video it did drop to 29 fps a few times ie map . Here comes into play of showing the runs not hiding them like TPU did for their test, where others can check to see ifs a common bug, un-optimized section or truly demanding scene. Who's to say on any another system it could or wouldn't happen.

5. Here is the problem of expecting the X1X to be on par with GTX 1070 levels of performance and settings when 99% of the benchmarks are using default settings and using ultra. The X1X not using ultra settings but a mix, possibly using DSR to keep 30 fps target as well. Which means that X1X still isnt quite upto gtx 1070 level of performance. Now spec wise X1X's gpu is stronger than a GTX 1060 but it alot of cases its cpu brings it down.

Some aspects on Xbox One X's GPU rivals GTX 1070, but some aspects are not.

For example

Xbox One X's ROPS 2MB render cache matches 1070/1070 ti/1080's ROPS 2MB L2 cache

Xbox One X's 32 color ROPS are inferior to 1070's 64 color ROPS. 16 bit formats runs into external memory bandwidth bound, but 8 bit color operations, 1070 has the advantage. AMD ROPS has a separate Z/stencil ROPS from color ROPS. ROPS power is important for tile cache render since it's not bound by external memory bandwidth.

1070 FE has ~6.5 TFLOPS which is slightly superior to X1X's 6 TFLOPS.

1070 FE has programmer transparent tile cache render while X1X's version is manual programmer control which has higher variability due to different programming skills on tile cache rendering.

Depending on game workload, different games may yield different advantages.

Vega 24 at 1.19 Ghz (3.65 TFLOPS) is interesting since it has 64 ROPS at 1.19Ghz with perhaps 4MB L2 cache which is close to GTX 1060 (32 ROPS at ~1.8 Ghz) results.

Add-on card version Vega 24 at 1.6 Ghz (4.9 TFLOPS) with 64 ROPS at 1.6 Ghz would be interesting...

The next 7 nm AMD GPUs would most likely include good ROPS power, hence making PS5 dangerous (assuming Sony doesn't ask AMD to gimp the ROPS again) to X1X.

Why ROPS? ROPS is primary read/write units for pixel shaders. Compute shaders usually uses TMUs for read/write operations.

For 8K GPUs.... 128 ROPS is not enough.

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

OP thought he dropped a nuke, but ended up aiming right at himself.

TLHBO.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Zaryia

@APiranhaAteMyVa said:

OP thought he dropped a nuke, but ended up aiming right at himself.

TLHBO.

Bu bu muh subwoofer. Lmao dunce.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By ronvalencia

@zaryia said:
@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:
@GioVela2010 said:

Gameplay?...

HOLY OWNAGE.

I told Giovela to shut his filthy mouth. He never listens. This happens 99% of the time for the last FEW gens. Jesus how the hell do you not learn by now?

UHD-1 standard 4K's 3,840 x 2,160 = 8,294,400 pixels

3440 x 1440 = 4,953,600 pixels

Sorry, try again.

Loading Video...

GameGPU didn't use overclocked MSI Gaming X GTX 1080 Ti i.e. earlier 4K 1080 Ti example used MSI Gaming X GTX 1080 Ti (2050 Mhz GPU clock speed is not 1080 Ti FE).

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Zaryia

@ronvalencia said:

Sorry, try again.

4k,medium,30fps > 4k,ultra,60 fps (first video)?

What?

This game, like just about every video game in existence, is better played on PC.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By ronvalencia

@quadknight said:
@drserigala said:

lol OP and lems rekt.

PC's water has higher geometry and reflection resolution.

In terms of water geometry and reflection resolution, PC > X1X >>>>PS4 Pro (blurry mud).

Between X1X and PC, most scenes are similar.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Zaryia

@ronvalencia said:

PC runs on Ultra. X1X runs on medium. From the comparison video, it's more than just the water.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By ronvalencia

@zaryia said:
@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:
@GioVela2010 said:

Gameplay?...

HOLY OWNAGE.

Normalising (converting extra pixel resolution into frame rates) X1X's 4K locked 30 fps (used as minimum frame rate) into 3440x1440 resolution yields about 51 fps.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 ronvalencia

@zaryia said:
@ronvalencia said:

PC runs on Ultra. X1X runs on medium. From the comparison video, it's more than just the water.

Who said it's medium setting? You? drserigala?

The significant difference is mostly with water geometry and water reflection resolution.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

@ronvalencia: Put that number back where you found it Ron, speculation and guesstimates got you know where before and the trains stops on the same platform this time.

51FPS at 3440x1440?...

Loading Video...

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Zaryia

@ronvalencia said:

Normalising (converting extra pixel resolution into frame rates) X1X's 4K locked 30 fps (used as minimum frame rate) into 3440x1440 resolution yields about 51 fps.

3440x1440 yields 70 to 100 fps on ULTRA, as shown directly in the videos. The 4k Ultra version yields 55-60 fps. Please don't lie about things that are in front of us on this very thread page.

Anyways, the PC version looks and runs better,

4k(3840x2160)/Ultra/50-60 (or UW 3440x1440/Ultra/80-100 if that is what you prefer) >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4k/Medium/30

There isn't much else to discuss here. You're squirming.

Considering most people who have a XB1X also bought a X1 and XBL, that's a lot of money to play games on 30 fps medium for this gen total.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#174 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69457 Posts

When you need a 1080 Ti to challenge the Xbox One X you know you are already on a sinking ship.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#175  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@fastnslowww said:
@cainetao11 said:

LOL

Both look like shit.

Lmao...

Its a shame PR is still under water. Tormentos kept saying at the beginning of the gen to everyone that backs a console on SW "don't hide on PC". I see a lot of that now only its PS backers that do it again like last gen.

If PS has the advantage next gen it'll be reversed again.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#176  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69457 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

Its a shame PR is still under water. Tormentos kept saying at the beginning of the gen to everyone that backs a console on SW "don't hide on PC". I see a lot of that now only its PS backers that do it again like last gen.

Sony fannies are suddenly hardcore PC gamers because their PS4 and PS4 Pro just can't match the performance of the One X.

Just like PCs, Xbox is the worst and best performing in the console arena.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Zaryia

@Pedro said:

When you need a 1080 Ti to challenge the Xbox One X you know you are already on a sinking ship.

By challenge, you mean completely blow out of the water with DOUBLE the frames and considerably higher gfx settings. But the issue there is, that isn't challenging it. That's being demolished. To "challenge" (and arguably still surpass in most games) it would be the 1070. As those videos show.

Please consult a dictionary and stop making objectively false statements.

P.S. Sinking Ship? This happens the first year of every fresh console release for decades now. They do decently vs some PC cards, but still gets stomped against the best ones. As time goes on, the gap widens considerably and the new console gets left in the dust for a majority of the gen by even most mid-range cards. See Xbox, XB360, XB1, PS2, PS3, and PS4. Sinking ship, are you new to gaming? More like sinking IQ.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7702 Posts

Well 1080ti is about twice the grunt of One X so it makes sense

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

@Pedro said:

You mean when the most powerful console can't touch the PC? Yeah, the console space is on a sinking ship, you're right.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 QuadKnight

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

@ronvalencia: Put that number back where you found it Ron, speculation and guesstimates got you know where before and the trains stops on the same platform this time.

51FPS at 3440x1440?...

Loading Video...

Ron rekt again. I wonder if he's going to abandon SW again.

Last time he got owned so badly he left for months.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@fastnslowww said:
@cainetao11 said:

LOL

Both look like shit.

Lmao...

Oh you can be damn sure of that... suddenly Quack will forget he "has a PC" and be back to a full PS gamer. LOL.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Zaryia

m3dude,giovela,m3boarder has magically disappeared.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#183 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

@dxmcat said:
@blueinheaven said:
@zaryia said:
@GioVela2010 said:

Why would you believe anything that dude posts?

Far Cry 5 is objectively better on PC.

You keep posting this BS and I'll keep making you look like an idiot.

PC's do NOT have one universal spec. The absolute worst version of Far Cry 5 is exclusive to PC. Worst graphics, worst frame rates ONLY available on PC.

There are PC's that will hugely outperform consoles like the Pro and the X but most PC gamers will never own them and won't care anyway while they play LoL or WoW on their 10 year old laptop.

I will say it to you very slowly so you understand.... 'PC' represents a myriad of technical configurations, some of them aren't even capable of gaming on ANY level so please feel free to stick your juvenile 'PC winz' bollocks right up your arse unless you can prove beyond doubt that every PC gamer owns a high end rig with the absolute best components money can buy. Thanks.

Who cares?

The whole argument in this thread is "Forum poster A has an Xbox One X, so he says his version is superior" "Forum Poster B has a particular spec PC and says his is superior"

Who cares about a bunch of nobodies that are not even in this thread?

Weak ass argument.

Except it's not a forum poster claiming his particular PC spec beats Xbox One or PS4 it's clowns like zaryia saying simply 'PC wins' over and over like ALL PC's are superior to ALL consoles which is absolute bollocks.

Nobody will argue that a high end PC beats any console for games but it's a PC that most PC gamers simply do not have yet they all bleat 'PC winz' like fucking parrots as though they all own the same high end PC. It's beyond moronic.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

@RR360DD said:
@cainetao11 said:

LOL

LOL

X is a beast

indeed it is. thank god i dont have to zoom that much while playing tho

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Zaryia

@blueinheaven said:

Nobody will argue that a high end PC beats any console for games but it's a PC that most PC gamers simply do not have yet they all bleat 'PC winz' like fucking parrots as though they all own the same high end PC. It's beyond moronic.

There are more high end PCs (or unit sales of multiple high end cards) than the number of XB1X Unit sales.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

TC did himself no favours bringing up PC in the OP, especially when the video he posted is focused on consoles.

Still, its funny to see the usual crowd fall back on PC because the PS4Poor doesn't stack up.

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 GioVela2010
Member since 2008 • 5566 Posts

@zaryia said:
@blueinheaven said:

There are more high end PCs (or unit sales of multiple high end cards) than the number of XB1X Unit sales.

I can only imagine the gap once the bitcoin pops.

Prove it.

Hard to believe considering only .5% of PC Gamers have 4K Displays

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@GioVela2010: Display is independent of a high-end PC though. My primary resolution is 3440x1440 and I have a pair of 1080 Ti’s in SLI. I think a more sensible choice for a high-end rig is a 1440p/144Hz display or 3440/100Hz. 4K/max settings/60fps is mighty hard on the GPU.

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 GioVela2010

@blueinheaven said:
@dxmcat said:
@blueinheaven said:
@zaryia said:
@GioVela2010 said:

Why would you believe anything that dude posts?

PC's do NOT have one universal spec. The absolute worst version of Far Cry 5 is exclusive to PC. Worst graphics, worst frame rates ONLY available on PC.

There are PC's that will hugely outperform consoles like the Pro and the X but most PC gamers will never own them and won't care anyway while they play LoL or WoW on their 10 year old laptop.

I will say it to you very slowly so you understand.... 'PC' represents a myriad of technical configurations, some of them aren't even capable of gaming on ANY level so please feel free to stick your juvenile 'PC winz' bollocks right up your arse unless you can prove beyond doubt that every PC gamer owns a high end rig with the absolute best components money can buy. Thanks.

Who cares?

The whole argument in this thread is "Forum poster A has an Xbox One X, so he says his version is superior" "Forum Poster B has a particular spec PC and says his is superior"

Weak ass argument.

Except it's not a forum poster claiming his particular PC spec beats Xbox One or PS4 it's clowns like zaryia saying simply 'PC wins' over and over like ALL PC's are superior to ALL consoles which is absolute bollocks.

Nah he’s right, in the end I play a better version than every PC Gamer here.

4K, locked framerate, HDR, 9 Speaker Surround Sound, and an 18” Subwoofer that makes explosions feel like they’re happening in my living room.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

@GioVela2010 said:
@blueinheaven said:
@dxmcat said:
@blueinheaven said:
@zaryia said:

Who cares?

Weak ass argument.

4K, locked framerate, HDR, 9 Speaker Surround Sound, and an 18” Subwoofer that makes explosions feel like they’re happening in my living room.

lol 18" sub........come on dude

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 GioVela2010

@Juub1990 said:

@GioVela2010: Display is independent of a high-end PC though. My primary resolution is 3440x1440 and I have a pair of 1080 Ti’s in SLI. I think a more sensible choice for a high-end rig is a 1440p/144Hz display or 3440/100Hz. 4K/max settings/60fps is mighty hard on the GPU.

1440p is LCD peasantry.

You usually need better than a 1080 Ti to double frame rates at 4K Vs an X1X.

if your not locking 60 FPS and Vsyncing that means you’re getting atrocious screen tearing.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Zaryia

@GioVela2010 said:

Prove it.

High end video card units sold > XB1X units sold. Or 5% (likely higher) of PCs > XB1X Unit sales.

@GioVela2010 said:

Nah he’s right, in the end

In the end, this game is objectively better on PC. It runs better. It looks better.

Digital Foundry has your goose cooked.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Zaryia

@GioVela2010 said:

1440p is LCD peasantry.

The game runs and looks better in 4K with 1080 or 1070, from videos of people testing in game over the last 48 hours. The option for 3440x1440 at 100 fps/Ultra is superior to XB1X as well.

Essentially, 1X<<1070<<<1080 for FC5.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@GioVela2010: You don’t know what you’re talking about as per usual.

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Creepywelps
Member since 2015 • 2964 Posts

Lems looking so sad ITT.

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 GioVela2010

@stereointegrity said:
@GioVela2010 said:
@blueinheaven said:
@dxmcat said:
@blueinheaven said:

Who cares?

Weak ass argument.

lol 18" sub........come on dude

It’s amazing

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By QuadKnight

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:
@GioVela2010 said:
@04dcarraher said:

right....... lets ignore the fact that the game most likely is not even running full ultra settings and is also most likely running dynamic texture resolution... on the x1x ..... techpowerup tests dont jive with other benchmarks done

Gameplay?...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

"? B....bu....bu......but muh GTX 1070 equivalent"

Turns out that the GTX 1070 runs rings around his potato.

FlopboneX running at medium settings and still can't go past 30fps.

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 GioVela2010

@quadknight said:
@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:
@GioVela2010 said:
@04dcarraher said:

Gameplay?...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

buh bu buh runs rings

buh buh buh techpowerup tinfoil hat

1070 can’t run Ultra @ 4K kid, it almost dips into the teens during gameplay. Lmao

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Zaryia

@quadknight said:
@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:
@GioVela2010 said:
@04dcarraher said:

Gameplay?...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Oh wow XB1X being beaten by several video cards and it isn't even a year old.

This bodes badly for it's aging.