Exclusive tally for this year

  • 66 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

31887

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 31887 Posts

PS5

Returnal (9/10, 86 MC)

Ratchet and Clank (9/10, 89 MC)

Destruction AllStars (5/10, 62 MC)

Switch

Monster Hunter Rise (9/10, 88 mC)

New Pokemon Snap (8/10, 80 MC)

Bravely Default 2 (6/10, 76 MC)

Xbox Series X

The Medium

PC

Valheim (early access - not officially released)
Loop Hero (8/10, 82 MC)

Wow, it's been a really terrific year for Sony so far. Pretty much the only system that is really kicking ass so far. And the PS5 just came out! Nintendo is doing ok, but hopefully their big IPs will start to get released. As for Xbox, maybe they will announce some big hitters this Sunday? They could really use the help. As for PC, it's been dire straits this year. Valheim was the biggest name so far and that is an early access game.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

51296

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 51296 Posts

PC gaming has become your enemy now that Sony is moving their game over to PC. ๐Ÿ˜‚ And you are so bitter that you think Valheim is the only PC exclusive for the year. ๐Ÿคฃ

Avatar image for gym_lion
Gym_Lion

1358

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 Gym_Lion
Member since 2020 • 1358 Posts

Reassurance thread counter

Avatar image for deactivated-60cb3701bc83b
deactivated-60cb3701bc83b

501

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 10

#4 deactivated-60cb3701bc83b
Member since 2018 • 501 Posts

Cool, I'd still rather get a Series X but cool.

Avatar image for SecretPolice
SecretPolice

38480

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 38480 Posts

The bovine brigade is really losing it these dayzz. Good stuff. lol :P

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

51296

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 0

#6 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 51296 Posts

@SecretPolice: The real question is why? If they believe that their platform is so great, why are there so many reassurance threads? They must be detecting a disturbance in the force. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

16345

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 16345 Posts

PC + PS5 continues to be the ultimate gaming combo. PC for the best performance and the biggest game library. PS5 for the living room and not having to wait years to play Sony first party games.

XSX/S is a redundant waste of moolah.

Avatar image for deactivated-60cb3701bc83b
deactivated-60cb3701bc83b

501

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 10

#8 deactivated-60cb3701bc83b
Member since 2018 • 501 Posts

@Pedro: just as you said that, the biggest shill arrived. :P

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

51296

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 0

#9 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 51296 Posts

@iamdavey said:

@Pedro: just as you said that, the biggest shill arrived. :P

๐Ÿ˜‚

Avatar image for SecretPolice
SecretPolice

38480

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 38480 Posts

@Pedro:

TBH, I think most of the whining and moaning they do is not because they care so much about Phony and the games but rather it's what it's been for decades now...

Quite pathetic really but there it is. lol :P

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

16345

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 16345 Posts
@SecretPolice said:

@Pedro:

TBH, I think most of the whining and moaning they do is not because they care so much about Phony and the games but rather it's what it's been for decades now...

Quite pathetic really but there it is. lol :P

What's the last Microsoft first party game you bought (or rented lol)?

Avatar image for deactivated-60cb3701bc83b
deactivated-60cb3701bc83b

501

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 10

#12 deactivated-60cb3701bc83b
Member since 2018 • 501 Posts

@SecretPolice: you'd think that they'd be open to competition so that Sony actually try but they're more obsessed with Microsoft killing their platform which flat out isn't going to happen.

Avatar image for SecretPolice
SecretPolice

38480

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 38480 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag:

GamePass will soon be busting at the seams with day one 1st party AAAA bangers.

Whatever you do don't watch E3 or you'll be on suicide watch for the next decade or two. lol :P

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

16345

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 16345 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

@NathanDrakeSwag:

GamePass will soon be busting at the seams with day one 1st party AAAA bangers.

Whatever you do don't watch E3 or you'll be on suicide watch for the next decade or two. lol :P

Microsoft can't even make an AE and you expect them to jump all the way to AAAAE?

Avatar image for djoffer123
Djoffer123

991

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#15 Djoffer123
Member since 2016 • 991 Posts

Yawn... must really hurt that Sony has abandoned the exclusive idea and port all their games to pc now๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ pc keeps on winning and yeah I could start listing all the exclusive pc game release this year, but honestly I couldnโ€™t bother with all the goal post moving you will have to resort to in other to assure yourself that the 2 exclusive for PlayStation are so good!

Avatar image for sakaixx
sakaiXx

12059

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#16 sakaiXx  Online
Member since 2013 • 12059 Posts

Yes tell em solid

Avatar image for sakaixx
sakaiXx

12059

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#17 sakaiXx  Online
Member since 2013 • 12059 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@SecretPolice said:

@NathanDrakeSwag:

GamePass will soon be busting at the seams with day one 1st party AAAA bangers.

Whatever you do don't watch E3 or you'll be on suicide watch for the next decade or two. lol :P

Microsoft can't even make an AE and you expect them to jump all the way to AAAAE?

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

31887

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 31887 Posts

@djoffer123 said:

Yawn... must really hurt that Sony has abandoned the exclusive idea and port all their games to pc now๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ pc keeps on winning and yeah I could start listing all the exclusive pc game release this year, but honestly I couldnโ€™t bother with all the goal post moving you will have to resort to in other to assure yourself that the 2 exclusive for PlayStation are so good!

So you will be playing Ratchet and Clank on PC this Friday? good luck with that ๐Ÿ˜†

@sakaixx said:

Yes tell em solid

๐Ÿคฃ

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

51296

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 0

#19  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 51296 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@djoffer123 said:

Yawn... must really hurt that Sony has abandoned the exclusive idea and port all their games to pc now๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ pc keeps on winning and yeah I could start listing all the exclusive pc game release this year, but honestly I couldnโ€™t bother with all the goal post moving you will have to resort to in other to assure yourself that the 2 exclusive for PlayStation are so good!

So you will be playing Ratchet and Clank on PC this Friday? good luck with that ๐Ÿ˜†

Over 100 million PS4 owners wouldn't ๐Ÿ˜‚

Avatar image for xantufrog
xantufrog

16184

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#20 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 16184 Posts

Poor confused Solid. Trying to attack PC with a game that is the antithesis to what PC is all about.

Avatar image for sakaixx
sakaiXx

12059

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#21 sakaiXx  Online
Member since 2013 • 12059 Posts

Avatar image for wonderwinner
WonderWinner

1045

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#22 WonderWinner
Member since 2021 • 1045 Posts

OP surely triggered the usual suspects. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

31887

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 31887 Posts
@sakaixx said:

Was already a rough week for Lems and Herms.

Avatar image for Telekill
Telekill

10875

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#24 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 10875 Posts

@SecretPolice: Just a heads up... you're gif has a spelling error that distorts your point if the reader doesn't already know the old adage.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

51296

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 0

#25 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 51296 Posts

@xantufrog said:

Poor confused Solid. Trying to attack PC with a game that is the antithesis to what PC is all about.

The side-effects of Sony porting their games.

Avatar image for SecretPolice
SecretPolice

38480

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#26  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 38480 Posts

@sakaixx said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@SecretPolice said:

@NathanDrakeSwag:

GamePass will soon be busting at the seams with day one 1st party AAAA bangers.

Whatever you do don't watch E3 or you'll be on suicide watch for the next decade or two. lol :P

Microsoft can't even make an AE and you expect them to jump all the way to AAAAE?

The jokes on you!!

MS Studios have made plenty of AAAE's :P

Avatar image for SecretPolice
SecretPolice

38480

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#27 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 38480 Posts

@Telekill:

Lol good catch, I didn't notice that though sometimes a common mistake. ;)

Avatar image for techhog89
Techhog89

4656

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#28 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 4656 Posts

You forgot SM3DW+BF.

Avatar image for mtron32
mtron32

4274

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#29  Edited By mtron32
Member since 2006 • 4274 Posts

Are you actually playing these

@SolidGame_basic said:
@sakaixx said:

Was already a rough week for Lems and Herms.

Are you actually playing through these or are you just excited to have an exclusive to post about?

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

9752

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#30 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 9752 Posts

Rise is on pc as well.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

4529

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#31 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4529 Posts

Surely your life must be better than ours without a PS5

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

31887

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 31887 Posts
@mtron32 said:

Are you actually playing these

@SolidGame_basic said:
@sakaixx said:

Was already a rough week for Lems and Herms.

Are you actually playing through these or are you just excited to have an exclusive to post about?

I've already played FF7 Remake on PS4, but I will eventually get Intergrade so I can play the Yuffie DLC.

I have Ratchet and Clank preordered!

๐Ÿ˜Ž

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

46972

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#33 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 46972 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

Valheim (early access - not officially released)

I never play Valheim, not interest but I was under the impression its coming to consoles?

Avatar image for sakaixx
sakaiXx

12059

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By sakaiXx  Online
Member since 2013 • 12059 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@mtron32 said:

Are you actually playing these

@SolidGame_basic said:
@sakaixx said:

Was already a rough week for Lems and Herms.

Are you actually playing through these or are you just excited to have an exclusive to post about?

I've already played FF7 Remake on PS4, but I will eventually get Intergrade so I can play the Yuffie DLC.

I have Ratchet and Clank preordered!

๐Ÿ˜Ž

Nice solid on R&C, I will be playing FF7 of course. The expansion is $20 and downloading it soon as its available.

Avatar image for zerothehero
ZeroTheHero

124

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#35 ZeroTheHero
Member since 2021 • 124 Posts

What a great start for some great platforms!

Avatar image for mojito1988
mojito1988

4414

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#36 mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4414 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

PS5

Returnal (9/10, 86 MC)

Ratchet and Clank (9/10, 89 MC)

Destruction AllStars (5/10, 62 MC)

Switch

Monster Hunter Rise (9/10, 88 mC)

New Pokemon Snap (8/10, 80 MC)

Bravely Default 2 (6/10, 76 MC)

Xbox Series X

The Medium

PC

Valheim (early access - not officially released)

Wow, it's been a really terrific year for Sony so far. Pretty much the only system that is really kicking ass so far. And the PS5 just came out! Nintendo is doing ok, but hopefully their big IPs will start to get released. As for Xbox, maybe they will announce some big hitters this Sunday? They could really use the help. As for PC, it's been dire straits this year. Valheim was the biggest name so far and that is an early access game.

Question: On the games you posted for ps5 and Switch, Ps5 total average and Switches are the same but Switches MC score average is higher, so how is that Ps5 kicking as and Switch doing ok again?

Also Loop Hero on PC is more fun than most of the games on this list and game out on PC in March. (But of course I would assume you have zero idea what you are talking about as dozens of really cool indies come out on PC every month.)

Avatar image for omegamaster
omegaMaster

1847

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37 omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 1847 Posts

Get back in your caves PC and Xbox fanboys

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

31887

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 31887 Posts

@mojito1988: lmao, you want to use an average? How about the fact that PS5 has two cutting edge next gen games? That doesn't do it for you? I can add Loop Hero.

@davillain- said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Valheim (early access - not officially released)

I never play Valheim, not interest but I was under the impression its coming to consoles?

Maybe. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

31887

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#39  Edited By SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 31887 Posts

@sakaixx: you have to get it on the PS5 version right?

Avatar image for sargentd
SargentD

566

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#40 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 566 Posts

only game im interested in on ps5 is ratchet, but i would never spend $70 for it. So yeah Sony has 1 game I'm interested in so far. My hype for halo dwarfs that in comparison. E3 is going to be very interesting.

Microsoft needs to build the hype up for the holiday season and game pass. I havent upgraded my living room console yet but when i do it will be the series x. i always wait about 2 years, i got a PC switch and ps4 right now, more than enough to keep me occupied.

Not going to buy a PS5 right now to play ratchet for another $70. waste of cash

Avatar image for TheEroica
TheEroica

19134

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#41 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 19134 Posts

Wow... This is a pathetic year of gaming. Absolutely nothing I'd drop day 1 money on.

Avatar image for sargentd
SargentD

566

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#42 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 566 Posts

@TheEroica said:

Wow... This is a pathetic year of gaming. Absolutely nothing I'd drop day 1 money on.

yeah its pretty bad start of a year. I think covid is showing its poo stains this year. Monster hunter rise is probably the best one so far this year.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

51296

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 0

#43 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 51296 Posts

@TheEroica said:

Wow... This is a pathetic year of gaming. Absolutely nothing I'd drop day 1 money on.

Yep! Yet we have a diehard Sony fanny celebrating Destruction AllStars. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Avatar image for robert_sparkes
robert_sparkes

5209

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#44 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 5209 Posts

It's still pitiful MS releasing a console with no first party all year until halo in November.

Avatar image for mojito1988
mojito1988

4414

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#45 mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4414 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

@mojito1988: lmao, you want to use an average? How about the fact that PS5 has two cutting edge next gen games? That doesn't do it for you? I can add Loop Hero.

@davillain- said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Valheim (early access - not officially released)

I never play Valheim, not interest but I was under the impression its coming to consoles?

Maybe. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Ratchet and Clank Very much does it for me. So Does Monster Hunter Rise and Bravely Default 2. That is the joy of being a non fan boy. I can see logic. (and math)

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

46972

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#46 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 46972 Posts

@TheEroica said:

Wow... This is a pathetic year of gaming. Absolutely nothing I'd drop day 1 money on.

For next-gen consoles, yep. For PC & Nintendo Switch, what a great gaming year it has been. Fortunately I'm not a console gamer, so not my problem. I get way too much gaming out of my PC with huge library of games and of course, Nintendo's blessing exclusives to keep me playing on the go!!!

@sargentd said:
@TheEroica said:

Wow... This is a pathetic year of gaming. Absolutely nothing I'd drop day 1 money on.

yeah its pretty bad start of a year. I think covid is showing its poo stains this year. Monster hunter rise is probably the best one so far this year.

The struggle of next-gen consoles is real๐Ÿคญ

Avatar image for lebanese_boy
lebanese_boy

16875

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#47 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 16875 Posts

@Pedro said:
@TheEroica said:

Wow... This is a pathetic year of gaming. Absolutely nothing I'd drop day 1 money on.

Yep! Yet we have a diehard Sony fanny celebrating Destruction AllStars. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Is it any more surprising than cows celebrating the act of paying more money for nothing?

Avatar image for simple-facts
simple-facts

85

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#48 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 85 Posts

Xbox games are coming

Avatar image for blamix
blamix

1428

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#49 blamix
Member since 2006 • 1428 Posts

LOL Xbox