every system is great in there own way

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for nofriekinlemons
nofriekinlemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nofriekinlemons
Member since 2008 • 1392 Posts

first off sony has always been great always bringing something interesting they may not be the first one there but they do it right when the time comes.

Nintendo, come on you cant say the wii is bad perhaps its true that it doesn't appeal to hardcore gamers, but by far it is the best party game, anyone can enjoy.

microsoft might as well be sony's equal opposite

nice and short, i do think that each system is great they each have there immortal characters, (EX: link, mario, master cheif, solid snake.)

and on that note i do believe its perfectly fine that these companies can have or buy each others exclusives, but the one thing i dont like is that a certain company(not pointing fingers:roll: ) buys up the dlc for a game, i think that is a little below the belt

so no one system is a loser what are your thoughts

Minion123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2 Minion123
Member since 2006 • 217 Posts

you best be careful, truth isn't welcome 'round these parts.

nofriekinlemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 nofriekinlemons

you best be careful, truth isn't welcome 'round these parts.

Minion123

aint that the truth, but dont worry i am prepared

Irick_cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Irick_cb
Member since 2009 • 1691 Posts

first off sony has always been great always bringing something interesting they may not be the first one there but they do it right when the time comes.

Nintendo, come on you cant say the wii is bad perhaps its true that it doesn't appeal to hardcore gamers, but by far it is the best party game, anyone can enjoy.

nice and short, i do think that each system is great they each have there immortal characters, (EX: link, mario, master cheif, solid snake.)

and on that note i do believe its perfectly fine that these companies can have or buy each others exclusives, but the one thing i dont like is that a certain company(not pointing fingers:roll:) dlc for a game, i think that is a little below the belt

nofriekinlemons

oifvniaenva ebk vaeara

I WILL DEVOURYOUR SOUL FOR THESE BLASPHEMIES OF EQUALITY!

(seriously, this is system wars)

beekayjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 beekayjay
Member since 2008 • 1732 Posts
I second this: I hope this is the start of a new movement in SW, a fourth faction if you will, that is more about celebrating games, and acknowledging consoles are just mediums through which we can undergo various experience. In the end, there is no better medium as they all have different focuses and strengths. What matters is the games. I think likeminded people should gather under a new banner, and to hell with cows, lemmings and whatever other stupid animal names you all are calling each other.
shadowfox55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 shadowfox55
Member since 2007 • 1609 Posts

my thoughts are..... to start up a riot.

I don't like Microsoft in any way possible. Downloadable content exclusives for games that are on every system. Make everyone pay for online. Last but not least faulty hardware.

Harry_Balzac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Harry_Balzac
Member since 2009 • 405 Posts

Yes, but this is system wars so don't say it too loud. Although PS3 and 360 are great but Wii sux

nofriekinlemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nofriekinlemons

I second this: I hope this is the start of a new movement in SW, a fourth faction if you will, that is more about celebrating games, and acknowledging consoles are just mediums through which we can undergo various experience. In the end, there is no better medium as they all have different focuses and strengths. What matters is the games. I think likeminded people should gather under a new banner, and to hell with cows, lemmings and whatever other stupid animal names you all are calling each other.beekayjay

dude thats how i feel i do own a 360 but not a ps3 and i feel no destain towards the ps3 when they get a great game on their system i instead feel estatic for the creation of a fantastic game

shadowfox55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 shadowfox55

I second this: I hope this is the start of a new movement in SW, a fourth faction if you will, that is more about celebrating games, and acknowledging consoles are just mediums through which we can undergo various experience. In the end, there is no better medium as they all have different focuses and strengths. What matters is the games. I think likeminded people should gather under a new banner, and to hell with cows, lemmings and whatever other stupid animal names you all are calling each other.beekayjay

stop speaking the truth. This is system wars general discussion is what you're looking for.

jakehouston88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 jakehouston88
Member since 2009 • 2848 Posts

and on that note i do believe its perfectly fine that these companies can have or buy each others exclusives, but the one thing i dont like is that a certain company(not pointing fingers:roll: ) buys up the dlc for a game, i think that is a little below the belt

nofriekinlemons

BUT, the PS3 is Better... ;)

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
who cares, arguing about these never gets old
shadowfox55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 shadowfox55

[QUOTE="beekayjay"]I second this: I hope this is the start of a new movement in SW, a fourth faction if you will, that is more about celebrating games, and acknowledging consoles are just mediums through which we can undergo various experience. In the end, there is no better medium as they all have different focuses and strengths. What matters is the games. I think likeminded people should gather under a new banner, and to hell with cows, lemmings and whatever other stupid animal names you all are calling each other.nofriekinlemons

dude thats how i feel i do own a 360 but not a ps3 and i feel no destain towards the ps3 when they get a great game on their system i instead feel estatic for the creation of a fantastic game

alright how about this my favorite movie is the Dark Knight. I like anime, hip hop, and etc. But there is always someone who will disagree with me. Stop looking for some kind of everyone should just enjoy games on this forum because, although it's the truth no one on-line and on this forum people don't like a certain system. your kind of thought belongs in the general game discussion board. I like your idealism and optimistic opinions and your right to think like that.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#13 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

agreed and whom ever got the notion nintendo was only aimed at core, , they were always well centered, since nes,

n64 was probably an exceptio nwith all those fpses, but gc did have a fair share of titles for every one , -ddr donkeykonga etc

and ps since day 1 was good , now its almost the oposite , they done thier mistakes, so has nintendo ,

no ones perfect , , releasing ps3 with no key franchises such as gran turismo or god of war or , twisted metal etc , instead of new ips would have been the smarter way ,

especally for a 600 console at launch if sony had done this, im pretty sure theyd at least be closer to microsoft, in terms of overall quality games , and sales,

nintendo went back to their roots- which is why their successful this gen ,

any one who played nes knew ,

there wasnt always games ment for gamers, there was odd things like duck hunt , or mario paint , or mario fun with letters, so on ,and the budget titles were there as well ,

same for the ps1 and 2 era

they were in truck loads,

not every one has the same tastes as you or me or any one else here, it be a miracle to find some one who only likes what you like,

dont even pay attention t osales, play what you like and thats that , i like all 3 consoles without a single doubt the only time i hate them is when their broken

and they no longer provide well gaming lol call them bricks,

. sega made one to many mistakes quite frankly sony should learn their lesson

never release a 600 console, they always lag in sales/profit

and whos not gonna agree, unless your a ceo of a company or a movie //music star we aint got alot of money to burn , everytime .

this is why ps3 aint selling ,this plus the markets condition

300 should be the starting price and 400 for the bigger model ,

just like the 360 , ,

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

There should be a "System Love" forum. None of this war crap! Warring is for the arrogant. In the end, it's all about what you enjoy, not trying to prove to people what they should be playing to have fun. "Oh Sony has won this Gen! Give it up!". What are they even trying to prove?

jakehouston88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 jakehouston88
Member since 2009 • 2848 Posts

There should be a "System Love" forum. None of this war crap! Warring is for the arrogant. In the end, it's all about what you enjoy, not trying to prove to people what they should be playing to have fun. "Oh Sony has won this Gen! Give it up!". What are they even trying to prove?

trugs26

System Wars! WAR Only! :lol:

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

[QUOTE="trugs26"]

jakehouston88

No! Don't make me beat you! Love not war!

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

a lot of words that are hard to read.

mariokart64fan

I'm going to try to take you under my wing and give you some much needed advice. Use Paragraphs and, at other times, use single sentences.Sentences. It makes for easier reading. I have seen you post, but I can't ever comment because it's tough to read, and I'm sure others would like to respond to you as well. So, now you have something to adjust, and you should be set!

Also, fix your SIG, it's a mess, and adds to the chaos of trying to read what you post. I'm guessing you want more people to converse with you, right? Well, I usually can't understand, so as much as I would like to, I can't.

If you change up your typing st.yle using paragraphs and Single sentences when appropriate, you will find more will communicate with your thoughts, agreeing or disagreeing, but it's a start, right? Just trying to help, pal. :)

The_Brodeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 The_Brodeo
Member since 2009 • 804 Posts

As gamers we should really like them all even if we don't own them all. Why we sit in here and bicker with eachother over the most meaningless things makes me wonder what "System Wars" is actually good for?

The_Brodeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 The_Brodeo
Member since 2009 • 804 Posts

Why can't there be a "System Love" forum maybe not that name but with that mindse or how about "Gamers Lounge"

Minion123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#20 Minion123
Member since 2006 • 217 Posts

As gamers we should really like them all even if we don't own them all. Why we sit in here and bicker with eachother over the most meaningless things makes me wonder what "System Wars" is actually good for?

The_Brodeo
Nerd Rage. There is just so much of it and only one place here to let it out.
Irick_cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Irick_cb
Member since 2009 • 1691 Posts

jakehouston88

"War, war has changed"

"War never changes"

Simultaniously: "Stfu, nub"

rahul_rul210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 rahul_rul210
Member since 2006 • 995 Posts
wat the tc said is true but it is more fun to hate on other consoles
shadowfox55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 shadowfox55

The_Brodeo

because you know this forum has people that will respond to the most ridiculous threads.