ever notice?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pillage05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 pillage05
Member since 2007 • 197 Posts
how nintendo is on a completely different world than the ps3 and 360...like sony and m$ could care less how many wii's are sold...to be honest...i dont think the wii is actually affecting the other consoles. i just hate the statements that nintendo is leading the next-gen war when...to be honest...they haven't even entered it yet. they just released a gimmicky console that they have failed to release enough good games for....which leads me to my next point...i hate that stupid wii-mote...i want my money back nintendo..
RuprechtMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 RuprechtMonkey
Member since 2008 • 1509 Posts

i just hate the statements that nintendo is leading the next-gen war when...to be honest...they haven't even entered it yet.pillage05

Oh.

Well then who the Hell bought 20 million Wii's?

vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#3 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts

I beleive Wii sales do effect the PS3 and 360, but I wouldn't put it in the same leauge as the PS3 and 360. The Wii is largely just there to give people simple little games that they can play with. Best spawning ground for new gamers.

Then they can move onto the 360 and PS3 when they want some more ambitious games.

pillage05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 pillage05
Member since 2007 • 197 Posts

[QUOTE="pillage05"]i just hate the statements that nintendo is leading the next-gen war when...to be honest...they haven't even entered it yet.RuprechtMonkey

Oh.

i was tryin to say i don't really consider it a next-gen console.... just cause it was released in the same time frame as the others should really be enough to get that classiification....hardware and software should be up to par as well

RuprechtMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RuprechtMonkey
Member since 2008 • 1509 Posts

i was tryin to say i don't really consider it a next-gen console.... just cause it was released in the same time frame as the others should really be enough to get that classiification....pillage05

Hate to break it to you but that is precisely what it means, nothing more nothing less.

"Generations" of consoles are merely ways to describe times in which consoles existed and competed amongst eachother. It is just as much a part of this generation as the Ps3 and 360 are.

kink_clancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kink_clancy
Member since 2004 • 103 Posts

Oh.

RuprechtMonkey

I was just going to buy one, but once I started I couldn't stop :cry: