Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44060 Posts

Hahahaha, backfire of the century...

Couldn't have happened to a bigger delusional cultish MS/Xbox anti-fan. Good stuff. :P

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11084 Posts
@Xabiss said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Xabiss said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Xabiss said:

Bingo! Such sad times we live in now. When a gamer can't appreciate a good game.

So this is official now? The Xbox community considers God of War a good game instead of mewling in with all the movie game shit? The Xbox execs think it's a great game and apparently think it should be something on their platform. Despite what all the goons that tell you should accept crap like Sea of Thieves and like it think.

WTF are you spewing now? I am not the Xbox community and I have been saying for a while that I hoped God of War was going to be a great game. Again you create false narratives for the bullshit you spew on this forum. I can give a shit less if a Microsoft exec likes the game. Hell they are gamers just like the rest of us and it is a great game. I respect the guy even more for streaming it to be honest.

You're Xbox as hell. Why sit here and deny it? You HOPED God of War would be a great game despite taking a shit on it because you didn't like Horizon and thought it would have the same fate. I've never seen you go to bat for anything Sony related you liar. Nobody buys your fake neutral shit. Anybody who invests in an Xbox One X is all in on the Microsoft train.

Just because I bought a X I am all in the Xbox train. WTF you are a moron beyond belief. I have never been up to bat for anything Sony? Check my post history and you will see I said many good things about Sony you dumb ass fanboy:

30 more MINUTES!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! I need this in my life!

I am sure you are correct. 4-20 seriously can't get here fast enough. It has been a long time since I have been this excited to play a damn game.

I don't really see them hurting the industry being on top either. What I do see is Microsoft and Nintendo busting their asses because of Sony's dominance right now. That is the important part for me right now.I am hoping this exclusive dominance by Sony and Nintendo really lights a fire under Microsoft ass to produce better games. Only time will tell right now. They have wonderful hardware and services, but damn they need some talent on the development side.

I will always stand by the fact that I don't believe Microsoft has released a generation defining game at this moment in time. I hate to say it, but I am not sure they have the talent right now to achieve it. Do I hope they prove me wrong I sure do, but that does not mean they haven't released some good games this generation Cuphead, Forza, Gear of War, Halo, Ori, and Killer Instinct are all good games. Unfortunately none of those games are generation defining or system sellers. None of those games listed will define the generation like Zelda, Mario, Bloodborne, Horizon, God of War has for Nintendo and Sony. They both have really creative developers right now and you can see it in their games.

This game just shows that hardware helps, but the programmers and game engine are actually more important then anything else. 4-20 cant get here fast enough damnit!

That is just a few examples of the pro Sony shit I have said in just the last few weeks.

So you have been officially been pwned you poor little fanboy! Again you are the pathetic one on this board making up false narratives.

Bro, it's perfectly fine to admit you're an Xbot. This wall of text is like listening to a parolee explaining himself to a police officer. We're just guys on the internet, man. You're trying way too hard to save face. Every time someone insults Xbox, you're here like someone just turned on the bat signal. That's the sign you've got a dog in this fight. I mean, why ARE you on the System Wars board anyhow? A true well rounded gamer wouldn't even lurk in these parts.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 BenjaminBanklin
@SecretPolice said:

Couldn't have happened to a bigger delusional cultish MS/Xbox anti-fan. Good stuff. :P

Where's the backfire? I don't own the console who's execs can't be bothered with it so they can play on the competition's platform. I'm not the one that got butthurt that the Xbox team gets to play games they enjoy now. Only GoW can bring that magic.

I'm also not anti-Xbox enough to not play the games. I had a blast with Gears 4, Cuphead is my third fave game this gen, and I like Quantum Break when everyone else gives it shit. Of course all these games are on PC, no Xbox needed. So Phil McCracken did alright by me. Even if it killed the console.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44060 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@SecretPolice said:

Where's the backfire? I don't own the console who's execs can't be bothered with it so they can play on the competition's platform. I'm not the one that got butthurt that the Xbox team gets to play games they enjoy now. Only GoW can bring that magic.

I'm also not anti-Xbox enough to not play the games. I had a blast with Gears 4, Cuphead is my third fave game this gen, and I like Quantum Break when everyone else gives it shit. Of course all these games are on PC, no Xbox needed. So Phil McCracken did alright by me. Even if it killed the console.

Sure, sure....

lolol :P

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55  Edited By X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts
@freedomfreak said:

Just dudes playing video games.

Only on System Wars can this be blown into something totally different.

But this wasn't on SW. It was on twitter and reddit. Xbox fans were not happy with him streaming GoW.

EDIT: of course, not all xbox fans. A subset of them.

@Archangel3371 said:

Good on him for actually being a gamer and just enjoying good games. Of course fanboys will grab onto this and start creating false narratives by thinking that he is doing this because he somehow doesn’t like the games on the Xbox One.

See above.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Xabiss said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Xabiss said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

So this is official now? The Xbox community considers God of War a good game instead of mewling in with all the movie game shit? The Xbox execs think it's a great game and apparently think it should be something on their platform. Despite what all the goons that tell you should accept crap like Sea of Thieves and like it think.

WTF are you spewing now? I am not the Xbox community and I have been saying for a while that I hoped God of War was going to be a great game. Again you create false narratives for the bullshit you spew on this forum. I can give a shit less if a Microsoft exec likes the game. Hell they are gamers just like the rest of us and it is a great game. I respect the guy even more for streaming it to be honest.

You're Xbox as hell. Why sit here and deny it? You HOPED God of War would be a great game despite taking a shit on it because you didn't like Horizon and thought it would have the same fate. I've never seen you go to bat for anything Sony related you liar. Nobody buys your fake neutral shit. Anybody who invests in an Xbox One X is all in on the Microsoft train.

Just because I bought a X I am all in the Xbox train. WTF you are a moron beyond belief. I have never been up to bat for anything Sony? Check my post history and you will see I said many good things about Sony you dumb ass fanboy:

30 more MINUTES!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! I need this in my life!

I am sure you are correct. 4-20 seriously can't get here fast enough. It has been a long time since I have been this excited to play a damn game.

I don't really see them hurting the industry being on top either. What I do see is Microsoft and Nintendo busting their asses because of Sony's dominance right now. That is the important part for me right now.I am hoping this exclusive dominance by Sony and Nintendo really lights a fire under Microsoft ass to produce better games. Only time will tell right now. They have wonderful hardware and services, but damn they need some talent on the development side.

I will always stand by the fact that I don't believe Microsoft has released a generation defining game at this moment in time. I hate to say it, but I am not sure they have the talent right now to achieve it. Do I hope they prove me wrong I sure do, but that does not mean they haven't released some good games this generation Cuphead, Forza, Gear of War, Halo, Ori, and Killer Instinct are all good games. Unfortunately none of those games are generation defining or system sellers. None of those games listed will define the generation like Zelda, Mario, Bloodborne, Horizon, God of War has for Nintendo and Sony. They both have really creative developers right now and you can see it in their games.

This game just shows that hardware helps, but the programmers and game engine are actually more important then anything else. 4-20 cant get here fast enough damnit!

That is just a few examples of the pro Sony shit I have said in just the last few weeks.

So you have been officially been pwned you poor little fanboy! Again you are the pathetic one on this board making up false narratives.

Bro, it's perfectly fine to admit you're an Xbot. This wall of text is like listening to a parolee explaining himself to a police officer. We're just guys on the internet, man. You're trying way too hard to save face. Every time someone insults Xbox, you're here like someone just turned on the bat signal. That's the sign you've got a dog in this fight. I mean, why ARE you on the System Wars board anyhow? A true well rounded gamer wouldn't even lurk in these parts.

Save face, I just proved you wrong and like usual you cant admit you where wrong. Keep creating those false narratives that is all you fanboys do. You claimed I never say anything good about Sony and just proved your wrong. Like usual you fanboys are what is wrong with the gaming industry.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#57  Edited By Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

Xbox execs be like:

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#58  Edited By Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44153 Posts

@X_CAPCOM_X: Not really sure what your response has to do with my post.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

@X_CAPCOM_X: Not really sure what your response has to do with my post.

You said fanboys derive... "false narratives by thinking that he is doing this because he somehow doesn’t like the games on the Xbox One."

Outside of a couple jabs in this thread, that's not what happened.

Fairmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60  Edited By Fairmonkey
Member since 2011 • 2310 Posts

Good forbid he plays a good game on a different console. Everyone grab your torchs and pitchforks!

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#61 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44153 Posts

@X_CAPCOM_X: I find it hard to believe that there is absolutely no one outside of this thread who did that regardless even if that is true it still doesn’t make my point irrelevant, some still did it.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

ok sorry OP as much as I hate Microsoft and consoles in general I think him willing to play competitors games is pretty friggin classly

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 BenjaminBanklin

Speaking of Xbox execs, Albert Penello, the director of marketing for Xbox just left Microsoft. Daaaaamn. I remember he was trying to hype up Xbox One at the beginning of the gen with that "no way we're giving up a 30% advantage to Sony" crap. Sounds like people are jumping ship... again.