Elden Ring loses well over 90% of its player base.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts
@hardwenzen said:

This buggy broken mess is one of the most polished open world games ever created😂Just because there's most likely over 20m people who've played the shit outta it, and obviously discovered more glitches and bugs than a game that sold to 500k players, does not mean that its buggy broken mess. But then again, you're the one calling it as a shit game, and its a 10/10 on most sites lol.

Someone who has a hate boner for a title that has destroyed your beloved BOTW, would never stick to pvp to learn anything outside of spamming Rivers of Blood. So no need to lie here, you invaded like 10 games, and that's your experience with pvp. You don't know anything.🤷‍♂️

Awesome, genetic fallacies is all you have. Also I got into around 30 fights with other players. I was active in helping other players (had a tradition to help people clear the boss fight I just cleared), and I also got summoned several times as a hunter.

Anecdotal evidence, but even the Souls PvP community I visited, said nothing but negative things and yearned to return to Dark Souls 3 servers to PvP in that instead.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#252  Edited By hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 38848 Posts
@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

This buggy broken mess is one of the most polished open world games ever created😂Just because there's most likely over 20m people who've played the shit outta it, and obviously discovered more glitches and bugs than a game that sold to 500k players, does not mean that its buggy broken mess. But then again, you're the one calling it as a shit game, and its a 10/10 on most sites lol.

Someone who has a hate boner for a title that has destroyed your beloved BOTW, would never stick to pvp to learn anything outside of spamming Rivers of Blood. So no need to lie here, you invaded like 10 games, and that's your experience with pvp. You don't know anything.🤷‍♂️

Awesome, genetic fallacies is all you have. Also I got into around 30 fights with other players. I was active in helping other players (had a tradition to help people clear the boss fight I just cleared), and I also got summoned several times as a hunter.

Anecdotal evidence, but even the Souls PvP community I visited, said nothing but negative things and yearned to return to Dark Souls 3 servers to PvP in that instead.

Stop with your lies. I play and follow the community. People enjoy the pvp, but it is unbalance and everyone is bitchin' about bleed, seppuku anything, moonveil, bloodhound step, Rivers of Blood spam, ultra gs pokes, fingerpring shield and madness builds to name a few. There's no need to come up with made up garbage of what the community thinks lmao. That trash won't work on someone who plays the game daily and follows everything related to it🤷‍♂️C+ for effort, tho.

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#253  Edited By Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7201 Posts

@hardwenzen: You still play cause you have nothing else to play on PS5. That game drought is real. Elden Ring PVP is trash. That’s why 96% have quit the game. 50% havnt even beat the first boss. More gamers are playing DS3 PvP than Elden Rings trash PvP. I’ll have a new ariticle about why the PvP is so trash ready pretty soon. Whenever this thread finally dies.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 hardwenzen  Online

@mesome713 said:

@hardwenzen: You still play cause you have nothing else to play on PS5. That game drought is real. Elden Ring PVP is trash. That’s why 96% have quit the game. 50% havnt even beat the first boss. More gamers are playing DS3 PvP than Elden Rings trash PvP. I’ll have a new ariticle about why the PvP is so trash ready pretty soon. Whenever this thread finally dies.

I would play ER over anything released on a Nintendo system in the last 10 years🤣Nice try😊

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 Mesome713

@hardwenzen: Yeah, too bad so many millions dont feel the same.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 hardwenzen  Online

@mesome713 said:

@hardwenzen: Yeah, too bad so many millions dont feel the same.

They're kids lol they don't feel anything, only enjoy colors moving on their screen

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 Mesome713

@hardwenzen: We love the kids. They’re the future.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 hardwenzen  Online

@mesome713 said:

@hardwenzen: We love the kids. They’re the future.

Excellent. Now how does this improve my gaming experience? Yeaaaaaa...

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By Maroxad
@hardwenzen said:

Stop with your lies. I play and follow the community. People enjoy the pvp, but it is unbalance and everyone is bitchin' about bleed, seppuku anything, moonveil, bloodhound step, Rivers of Blood spam, ultra gs pokes, fingerpring shield and madness builds to name a few. There's no need to come up with made up garbage of what the community thinks lmao. That trash won't work on someone who plays the game daily and follows everything related to it🤷‍♂️C+ for effort, tho.

You havent provided anything substantive at all. And now you are using an Ipse Dixit. ANOTHER logical fallacy. I will give you an F. Learn the basics of discourse.

A minority enjoy PvP. But that doesnt change the fact that it lacks depth, is poorly balanced, buggy as hell and filled with exploits, filled with AFK farmers, people who instantly disconnect, and so much more.

You are the ONLY person I have seen defending this miscarriage of a PvP system.

You are simultaneously the most thin skinned, yet smug person I have met. And smug about what? Playing PvP in this low skill game? Calling the people who moved on Kids. Even though most of them probably went back to playing games far more technical than this turd. But it is your awful takes that make bashing this game so fun.

Imagine playing Elden RIng PvP when pretty much ANY other competitive game is out there... yikes, how embarassing.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By hardwenzen  Online
@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

You havent provided anything substantive at all. And now you are using an Ipse Dixit. ANOTHER logical fallacy. I will give you an F. Learn the basics of discourse.

A minority enjoy PvP. But that doesnt change the fact that it lacks depth, is poorly balanced, buggy as hell and filled with exploits, filled with AFK farmers, people who instantly disconnect, and so much more.

You are simultaneously the most thin skinned, yet smug person I have met. And smug about what? Playing PvP in this low skill game? Calling the people who moved on Kids. Even though most of them probably went back to playing games far more technical than this turd.

What discourse? You're hating and nitpicking the game since day one or day two at most🤣Discourse... nice joke.

No, not a minoritys enjoy pvp. Stop making shit up. The game has been out for over three months. If the majority stopped pvp'ing because they don't enjoy it, dueling would be dead, and its soo far from being the case. So again, you don't know anything, but pretend like you do with your 10 invades.

I am the only one defending it on SW because nobody else does pvp in Souls games in here. Does not matter if its ER, DkS3 or another game from fromsoft. As a matter of fact, most everyone in here don't even do any multiplayer at all. So your stupid claim is completely bogus.

And now you're just raging. Why don't you go play those MLG high skilled games, and don't pretend like you know anything about ER pvp? Thanks.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#261 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34600 Posts

@Maroxad said:

lol. I think he knows its crap, but enjoys it, so he wont say it is. Not after all that FromSoft worshipping.

@Maroxad said:

You are simultaneously the most thin skinned, yet smug person I have met. And smug about what? Playing PvP in this low skill game? Calling the people who moved on Kids. Even though most of them probably went back to playing games far more technical than this turd.

Again, I think he's just trolling. Don't bust your balls.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By Maroxad
@Litchie said:
@Maroxad said:

lol. I think he knows its crap, but enjoys it, so he wont say it is. Not after all that FromSoft worshipping.

@Maroxad said:

Again, I think he's just trolling. Don't bust your balls.

Yeah, I think so too. Still his responses are entertaining.

Last time I had this much fun was when dissecting old school RPGs. Pointing out how low skill they were. Old School WRPG fans seem to percieve themselves as Hardcore. Yet when you actually sit down and play their games, you will see just how little these games demand of its player.

They did roleplaying well, but by the gods, playing these games did not make people hardcore. Souls PvP takes more skill than those games, and Souls PvP is for people who are bad at actual PvP.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

this thread is amazing, how one guy has been defending this travesty of a game for almost 2 weeks without fail. People need to let it go, this game is actually over rated.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 hardwenzen  Online

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

this thread is amazing, how one guy has been defending this travesty of a game for almost 2 weeks without fail. People need to let it go, this game is actually over rated.

The same guy that predicted your NFT failure😊