E3 fraud is going free on the Epic Games Store next week. Update: PC masterpiece is also free.

• 52 results
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 46039 Posts

@locopatho said:
@getyeryayasout said:
@freedomfreak said:

Never finished Watch Dogs. Never got close, either. Thoroughly enjoyed Watch Dogs 2.

Is WD2 actually good? I see it go on sale pretty often, but after playing the first game, I had no interest.

Watch Dogs 2 is fantastic. Virtually nothing to do with the first one, completely different in tone (bright and colourful and wacky rather than serious) and gameplay (much more focus on hacking and stealth solutions, I beat the entire game without firing a weapon or killing anyone), with lots of fun characters and stylish touches.

Really recommend it.

@getyeryayasout Yeah WD2 is one of those sequels that is better than the original.

Whereas WD1 was kind of dark and all about preventing this dystopia from occuring, WD2 is (as you said @locopatho) a bit lighter in tone; without giving too much away, you play this young hacker-revolutionary type that is enlisted into this hacker group.

TBH I was so determined to hate these characters prior to the game coming out lol, but once I Played it and got to know their story, it was actually pretty compelling. Obviously it's nothing crazy serious or well-told (it is a video game, after all), but it's pretty good for keeping things going.

San Francisco (and a lot of the Bay Area) is a really fun playground, too.

getyeryayasout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 getyeryayasout
Member since 2005 • 13083 Posts

@mrbojangles25: Thanks. It's funny you mention being determined to dislike the characters, that was certainly a factor into my staying away from the game. I'll check it out.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#53 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 20106 Posts

Already own both of them.

WD was so bad that it was practically free when it released. Greys sites were selling it for a dollar.

As for Dishonored, great gameplay but boring.