E3 2009 Showdown Winners

This topic is locked from further discussion.

spacer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 spacer69
Member since 2003 • 693 Posts

XBbox 360 Microsoft # 1, PS3 Sony #2, DSI Nintendo # 3, WII Nintendo # 4, PSP GO Sony #5. Is how I saw the shows winners in a certain order. Most disappointed with Sony and Nintendo, Sony First no price cut for the PS3. It will hurt Sony again this holiday season, Second the new PSP GO is a go away and come back again Sony with a better PSP with dual analog stick, touch screen and all the features we want from the start. Nintendo didn't have a new Zelda for the WII, but at least they are trying with some cool titles coming out this year and next, but honestly its not enough for the hardcore player to buy a WII. They just don't put out enough good titles in a concentrated time frame. They sprinkle them out over two to three years its just not enough. Anyway Xbox 360 will continue to be my number one platform for gaming for First and Third party titles. Followed by Sony some what farther behind Microsoft then I realize just today.

ItsBriskBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ItsBriskBaby
Member since 2007 • 1748 Posts

1. Sony

2. Microsoft

3. Nintendo

4. PSP, but not the overpriced new one $250 **** that

5. DS, still didn't justify the stupid camera thing yet.

GreyFoXX4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GreyFoXX4
Member since 2008 • 3612 Posts

XBbox 360 Microsoft # 1, PS3 Sony #2, DSI Nintendo # 3, WII Nintendo # 4, PSP GO Sony #5. Is how I saw the shows winners in a certain order. Most disappointed with Sony and Nintendo, Sony First no price cut for the PS3. It will hurt Sony again this holiday season, Second the new PSP GO is a go away and come back again Sony with a better PSP with dual analog stick, touch screen and all the features we want from the start. Nintendo didn't have a new Zelda for the WII, but at least they are trying with some cool titles coming out this year and next, but honestly its not enough for the hardcore player to buy a WII. They just don't put out enough good titles in a concentrated time frame. They sprinkle them out over two to three years its just not enough. Anyway Xbox 360 will continue to be my number one platform for gaming for First and Third party titles. Followed by Sony some what farther behind Microsoft then I realize just today.

spacer69
You do realise that Sony showed off like 2 or 3 times the amount of exclusives for the ps3 than what MS showed right? Also no matter when GT5 comes out its going to have damage and NASCAR ftw :) The NASCAR situation is prolly what was holding this game back actually since EA has had the contract for NASCAR and its contract is either out now or fixing to be out. I hadn't really been pumped for GT5 but now after seeing the dirt track racing and NASCAR, I'll prolly get me a new logitech g25 now :) But yea a price dropped should have been done and I'm very dissappointed they didn't announce one yet, but the week isn't over yet. Also they didn't mention the new vidzone or they didn't mention any updates for the ps3 xmb. But over all as a gamer, I'm definitly happy with what Sony is doing and you can't say that U2 didn't look awesome lol. So I guess with U2 and MAG this year, with GOWIII, Heavy Rain and possibly GT5 in the early half of next year I'm definitly do good on games :) KZ2 here until MAG and U2 for the rest of the year so I'm definitly fine. Oh yea U2 beta here I come, come midnight :)
MortalDecay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MortalDecay
Member since 2005 • 4298 Posts
This is pretty useless... Cows are going to say Sony won. Lems are going to say MS won. Sheep are going to say Ninte....Wait, no...I doubt they'd go there...
vanadiel242424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 vanadiel242424
Member since 2004 • 1795 Posts

this thread has been done 10 times

sony won in every thread.

Waffle_Fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#6 Waffle_Fish
Member since 2008 • 2074 Posts
Sony pretty much won, I liked Microsofts conference more though. Nintendo managed to make their conference just as bad as last years
Norule04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Norule04
Member since 2004 • 8985 Posts

MS won easily

waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts

MS clearly won but still no Rare. WTF? Crackdown 2, Reach and Shadow Complex are new games to look forward too. ODST, SC:C and AW were games we already knew about that I wanted. More than enough exclusives/PC shared games for me since there are still a ton of games that it shared with the PS3 I'm looking forward too.

Sony showed GoW III and Uncharted. That's all I cared about from what was expected. What they announced though may have been great for the Sony fans but not me personally. Still plan on getting one but no Price drop is only prolonging it. I see myself getting one at the end of this gen, early next gen like I did with the PS2.

Ninty had Metroid and that's the only thing that I cared about from that conf. Though they showed Golden Sun and Mario for the Sheep which I'm sure they enjoyed... but I'm not really looking forward to either. If they showed Zelda then I wouldn't say it was bad but there wasn't enough from Ninty for me to be happy I still have a Wii.

MortalDecay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MortalDecay
Member since 2005 • 4298 Posts
[QUOTE="vanadiel242424"]

this thread has been done 10 times

sony won in every thread.

There's more cows in SW. It's not hard to see why.
Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts
Nintendo. Best first party exclusives, plus Wii Motion+ coming in a couple of weeks, makes this one of their best E3s yet.
stike22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 stike22
Member since 2009 • 3401 Posts
In this order for me. Sony 7.5/10 but impressed me the most. MS 7.5/10 decent. Nint 6/10 disappointing but better then last year
farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 farnham
Member since 2003 • 21147 Posts

Nintendo won hands down.. because they will win the holiday season once again and thats what e3 is all about

promoting products that will sell

both MS and Sony wont achieve what nintendo will achieve this winter

and thats why nintendo wins

Mr_Nordquist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Mr_Nordquist
Member since 2009 • 1777 Posts

Cows will moo for Sony

Lemmings will squeak for MS

Sheep will all bah for Nintendo

I'm sure System Wars will never allow a true winner.