Driveclub looks last gen compared to Forza 5

• 184 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 44959 Posts

[QUOTE="Evo_nine"]

[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

Both consoles are last gen.

Lumpy311

Last gen compared to high end PC's? yeah probably

But we aren't comparing pc's to consoles, so why bring it up? Why do hermits always bud into a conversation? hilarious.

I must remind the peasants of who their lords are.

So a douche and a dumbass
Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Lumpy311
Member since 2013 • 2009 Posts

[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

[QUOTE="Evo_nine"] Last gen compared to high end PC's? yeah probably

But we aren't comparing pc's to consoles, so why bring it up? Why do hermits always bud into a conversation? hilarious.

AM-Gamer

PC gaming is the definition of a peasent, paying 4x for  a rig that offers minimal diffrence while hunched over a desk looking at a $200 dollar monitor. LMAO

Lets see what's wrong with this post:

For double the price of the Xbone, i can get a rig that will shit all over next gen consoles.

Assumption

I'm not tied down to a monitor, i can plug my PC into whatever i want.

1/10 argument

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Lumpy311

[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

[QUOTE="Evo_nine"] Last gen compared to high end PC's? yeah probably

Chutebox

So a douche and a dumbass

:)

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Lumpy311

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

PC gaming is the definition of a peasent, paying 4x for  a rig that offers minimal diffrence while hunched over a desk looking at a $200 dollar monitor. LMAO

AM-Gamer

What?

What limits you to a desk? Or a monitor? Or a minimal difference?

Dude, come on.

Its diffrence over a next gen console will be minimal. 

The majority of the assets in games will be the same so its advantages will come from higher res then 1080p and smoother framerates beyond 60fps.  No tv supports either for a reasonable price so to enjoy that you need a monitor one that many hermits dont have. And even then the visual advantages are usually only apparent when your sitting 2 feet from a screen.

Your whole argument is an assumption

gg

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="MonsieurX"] lolwat?Lumpy311

Hermit...

And extremely proud of it.

Oh, you sad, sad one. :(
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 54324 Posts

Because you werent able to logicaly retort anything? AM-Gamer

What need is there, to logically retort an assumption? It has no basis in an actual debate, considering a debate is based upon referenced facts.

What I said isnt an assumption the majortity of console gamings are running near the max settings (Watch dogs, AC ) the only exception so far is BF4 and thats because they chose to do 60fps and its a sloppy port from a terrible publisher.

The things I said about the monitors are pure fact.  No TV can display over 60fps, only a select few TV can display beyond 1080p.  So if you want many of the advantages pc gaming has to offer it forces you to play on a monitor. So you get to enjoy being hunched over a desk while looking at inferior black levels and contrast ratios so you can get your extra frames.

AM-Gamer

More assumptions... What?

There are TV's that display beyond 60fps... Namely, Native 120hz TV's :? Here.

----

Shit son, your argument fails hard.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9021 Posts

[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

What?

Dude, come on.

AM-Gamer

he paid 6k for his audio setup :lol: and complains that people pays more for PC gaming.

No I didnt i paid 1300 for my audio setup and 5k for the tv . But thats not just for games its for movies too.

5k for a tv :lol: you think it will make the shitty PS4/xbox one graphics better?
AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

Because you werent able to logicaly retort anything? lundy86_4

What need is there, to logically retort an assumption? It has no basis in an actual debate, considering a debate is based upon referenced facts.

What I said isnt an assumption the majortity of console gamings are running near the max settings (Watch dogs, AC ) the only exception so far is BF4 and thats because they chose to do 60fps and its a sloppy port from a terrible publisher.

The things I said about the monitors are pure fact.  No TV can display over 60fps, only a select few TV can display beyond 1080p.  So if you want many of the advantages pc gaming has to offer it forces you to play on a monitor. So you get to enjoy being hunched over a desk while looking at inferior black levels and contrast ratios so you can get your extra frames.

AM-Gamer

More assumptions... What?

There are TV's that display beyond 60fps... Namely, Native 120hz TV's :? Here.

----

Shit son, your argument fails hard.

Theres nothing i said that was an assumption.

And outside of that TV's refresh ablity the rest of it is garbage.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

Lumpy311

For double the price of the Xbone, i can get a rig that will shit all over next gen consoles.

Assumption

1/10 argument

No you wont , you will get a rig that maybe runs games with the same graphics at slighly higher frames and a slighly higer res all while playing it on crap monitor.  Enjoy.

wiiutroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 wiiutroll
Member since 2013 • 543 Posts

[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

What?

Dude, come on.

AM-Gamer

he paid 6k for his audio setup :lol: and complains that people pays more for PC gaming.

No I didnt i paid 1300 for my audio setup and 5k for the tv . But thats not just for games its for movies too.

wait a moment , shit ain't right. You said it's  worth more then your car and  That was 30 thousands dollars.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="Tessellation"] he paid 6k for his audio setup :lol: and complains that people pays more for PC gaming.Tessellation

5k for a tv :lol: you think it will make the shitty PS4/xbox one graphics better?

PS4/xone graphics are shitty?  There high end titles look better then most pc games and are up there with there top tier. both consoles have amazing looking titles.  And although it will make my games look slightly better its what it does with movies that makes it special.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="Tessellation"] he paid 6k for his audio setup :lol: and complains that people pays more for PC gaming.wiiutroll

wait a moment , shit ain't right. You said it's  worth more then your car and  That was 30 thousands dollars.

No I said it was worth more then his car.  Not mine

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 lundy86_4

AM-Gamer

Now, your argument seems to crumble. At first, you stated the lack of a TV, capable of displaying above 60fps... That failed, thus you resort to ridiculing the rest of the TV. Glorious argument, dipshit :lol: Furthermore, "that" TV, does not reference the list, that I gave you.

Now, last of all, I advise that you look up the word "assumption", and realize that you don't understand what the word means.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

lundy86_4

Now, your argument seems to crumble. At first, you stated the lack of a TV, capable of displaying above 60fps... That failed, thus you resort to ridiculing the rest of the TV. Glorious argument, dipshit :lol: Furthermore, "that" TV, does not reference the list, that I gave you.

Now, last of all, I advise that you look up the word "assumption", and realize that you don't understand what the word means.

The Vizio that runs over 120 HZ does it at the cost of no local dimming and poor black levels. Pleae do research on the product before you randomly post more babble about something you know nothing about.  And most 120HZ displays are not real 120HZ displays.  You still get inferior contrast raitos and poor black levels which is the same thing you woudl get with a montior that has the same capablites. 

Dont even try to talk to me about displays son.  Yet again your argument is shot to hell.

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#65 Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2222 Posts

[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

AM-Gamer

Assumption

1/10 argument

No you wont , you will get a rig that maybe runs games with the same graphics at slighly higher frames and a slighly higer res all while playing it on crap monitor.  Enjoy.

You also don't get the blockbuster titles that are exclusive to consoles. anyways, the hermits are here to take you off topic. This is what they do best because they feel left out of the console war.
Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Lumpy311

[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

AM-Gamer

Assumption

1/10 argument

Even if your argument was good ( it isn't), since i have to buy a monitor, let's add the price of a plasma, since you can't have a bad TV,  so, 1000 for a plasma, 500 for a XBONE, 60 for a game, and all that is 1560, so now i can buy a mouse for 20$, a PC at 1000$, a keyboard for 30$, and a monitor for 400$, and go buy a 50$ game from Steam. So, peasant, what do you say now?

Or, if i wanted to spend a lot of money on my PC, let's say, as much as you did on your gaming setup, i can buy

2000$ PC

20~ games

50$ mouse

50$ keyboard

1000$ monitor

100$ headphones

Hmm. Still cheaper... oh well, close enough.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 lundy86_4

The Vizio that runs over 120 HZ does it at the cost of no local dimming and poor black levels. Pleae do research on the product before you randomly post more babble about something you know nothing about.  And most 120HZ displays are not real 120HZ displays.  You still get inferior contrast raitos and poor black levels which is the same thing you woudl get with a montior that has the same capablites. 

Dont even try to talk to me about displays son.  Yet again your argument is shot to hell.

AM-Gamer

These weren't the stipulations, provided. Regardless, that's a an old thread, from 2012.

Are those native 120hz displays, or are they not?

----

Now, this avoids the topic of your assumptions. Did I need to point those out, as well?

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

Assumption

1/10 argument

Lumpy311

Even if your argument was good ( it isn't), since i have to buy a monitor, let's add the price of a plasma, since you can't have a bad TV,  so, 1000 for a plasma, 500 for a XBONE, 60 for a game, and all that is 1560, so now i can buy a mouse for 20$, a PC at 1000$, a keyboard for 30$, and a monitor for 400$, and go buy a 50$ game from Steam. So, peasant, what do you say now?

Or, if i wanted to spend a lot of money on my PC, let's say, as much as you did on your gaming setup, i can buy

2000$ PC

20~ games

50$ mouse

50$ keyboard

1000$ monitor

100$ headphones

Um no not close enough you are still a peasent

$5000 dollar TV

1300$ on surround sound

dam son i smoked you on two items and I havent even factored in the games and consoles. 

Hell I know if its off topic but you want to talk about what a high roller you are and your setup is that of a peasent.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 lundy86_4

AM-Gamer

The majority of the assets in games will be the same so its advantages will come from higher res then 1080p and smoother framerates beyond 60fps. 

AM-Gamer

And even then the visual advantages are usually only apparent when your sitting 2 feet from a screen.

AM-Gamer

----

Assumptions.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

lundy86_4

These weren't the stipulations, provided. Regardless, that's a an old thread, from 2012.

Are those native 120hz displays, or are they not?

----

Now, this avoids the topic of your assumptions. Did I need to point those out, as well?

Are they?  Look at the post .

The kids think there getting 120 fames while attached to a pc?  Think?

Most 120HZ frames are not true 120 hz frames.  And you posted a thread that was based on assumption.  A kid said his tv is getting 120HZ "HE THINKS" wow what a great source.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Tessellation

[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

AM-Gamer

PS4/xone graphics are shitty?  There high end titles look better then most pc games and are up there with there top tier. both consoles have amazing looking titles.  And although it will make my games look slightly better its what it does with movies that makes it special.

than most? like what? BF4,The Witcher 3,Watch Dogs and Crysis 3 on PC shit on every next gen game on consoles.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 lundy86_4

Are they?  Look at the post .

The kids think there getting 120 fames while attached to a pc?  Think?

Most 120HZ frames are not true 120 hz frames.  And you posted a thread that was based on assumption.  A kid said his tv is getting 120HZ "HE THINKS" wow what a great source.

AM-Gamer

So, that's not all TV's, then.

Nevertheless, why are we avoiding your assumptions? I posted them, above.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

The Daily Mail??? 

Everyone in England is laughing at you now.

muffin200

no doubt.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="Tessellation"] 5k for a tv :lol: you think it will make the shitty PS4/xbox one graphics better?Tessellation

than most? like what? BF4,The Witcher 3,Watch Dogs and Crysis 3 on PC shit on every next gen game on consoles.

LOL what? 
Watch Dogs has mostly been shown on PS4, Witcher 3 is on PS4 , crysis 3 does not shit on everything on next consoles and neither does BF4.

Infamous SS looks amazing. 

Deep Down looks amazing

Forza 5 looks amazing

KZ:SF looks amazing

They all hold there own with the best pc has to offer.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

lundy86_4

The majority of the assets in games will be the same so its advantages will come from higher res then 1080p and smoother framerates beyond 60fps. 

AM-Gamer

And even then the visual advantages are usually only apparent when your sitting 2 feet from a screen.

AM-Gamer

----

Assumptions.

Avoiding assumptions?

AC4 and WD were confirmed to be running on the same settings of a high spec pc, those are not assumptions there facts

High end pc still use DX11 cards which mean they have the same feature set as consoles.  Thats not assumption thats fact.  That means pc's power will be used to provide higher res and higher framerates as consoles are more then capable of pushing the assets as long as they stick around 1080p and 30fps.

Things like Jaggies which pc gamers hate so much become far less noticeable when you sit far away from the screen

Those are not assumptions those are facts.

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Lumpy311

AM-Gamer

LOL what? 
Watch Dogs has mostly been shown on PS4, Witcher 3 is on PS4 , crysis 3 does not shit on everything on next consoles and neither does BF4.

Deep Down looks amazing

Forza 5 looks amazing

Infamous SS is obviously being downgraded

Project Cars shits on prebaked Forza

haha, 20 fps Blurzone

It's also very obvious that Watch Dogs on PC will shit all over it's other versions.

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Lumpy311

[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

AM-Gamer

2000$ PC

20~ games

50$ mouse

50$ keyboard

1000$ monitor

100$ headphones

$5000 dollar TV

1300$ on surround sound

dam son i smoked you on two items and I havent even factored in the games and consoles. 

Hell I know if its off topic but you want to talk about what a high roller you are and your setup is that of a peasent.

I'm starting to think you are another giovela alt

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="Tessellation"] than most? like what? BF4,The Witcher 3,Watch Dogs and Crysis 3 on PC shit on every next gen game on consoles.Lumpy311

LOL what? 

Deep Down looks amazing

Forza 5 looks amazing

haha, 20 fps Blurzone

It's also very obvious that Watch Dogs on PC will shit all over it's other versions.

Infamous SS has never been downgraded , you are just pulling stuff out of yoru arse

Dont know about Project cars

Killzone:SF runs mostly at 60 and if its blurry you need to get your coke bottle glasses fixed

Very doubtful

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

2000$ PC

20~ games

50$ mouse

50$ keyboard

1000$ monitor

100$ headphones

Lumpy311

$5000 dollar TV

1300$ on surround sound

I'm starting to think you are another giovela alt

I dont know who that is

But I dont care, You are a raging hermit troll I just dont know which one yet. 

"Infamous SS got teh downgrade" lmao you just lost all creadablity right there.

Its ok though when the PS4 comes out im going to start a "Post your game steup thread" I hope you stick around.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Tessellation

AM-Gamer

LOL what? 

Deep Down looks amazing

Forza 5 looks amazing

Like in the PS4 reveal ? and later was confirmed to be the PC version by Ubisoft themselves, The Witcher 3 hasn't been shown on consoles yet,you haven't play Crysis 3 :lol: you said first they look better and now *they hold their own* :cool: Dat backpedaling

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Lumpy311

[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

LOL what? 

Deep Down looks amazing

Forza 5 looks amazing

AM-Gamer

haha, 20 fps Blurzone

Infamous SS has never been downgraded , you are just pulling stuff out of yoru arse

Killzone:SF runs mostly at 60 and if its blurry you need to get your coke bottle glasses fixed

Very doubtful

People that have played Killzone:SF have said that ir frequently drops to 20fps.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

haha, 20 fps Blurzone

Lumpy311

Very doubtful

People that have played Killzone:SF have said that ir frequently drops to 20fps.

Only on MP but it hits as high as 60. They will get that ironed out.

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Lumpy311

[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

Very doubtful

AM-Gamer

Love your backpedalling.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="Tessellation"] than most? like what? BF4,The Witcher 3,Watch Dogs and Crysis 3 on PC shit on every next gen game on consoles.Tessellation

LOL what? 

Deep Down looks amazing

Forza 5 looks amazing

Like in the PS4 reveal ? and later was confirmed to be the PC version by Ubisoft themselves, The Witcher 3 hasn't been shown on consoles yet,you haven't play Crysis 3 :lol: you said first they look better and now *they hold their own* :cool: Dat backpedaling

It was later shown at E3, and then at Gamescom and DF played it on a PS4 said it looked like a high spec pc.  The stuff they showed at the PS reveal didnt look any better then what was shown at E3.  Witcher 3 looks amazing but CD project Red said the console versions are going to look outstading. As great as the Wticher 3 looks it doesnt look better then Infamous SS to me.(although I do like the medevil setting more). I played Crysis 3 maxed on a 580(although slightly choppy) it looks amazing but again not beyond everything on the next consoles. 

And I said they looked "Better" then most pc games which they do.  There are less then 10 games on pc that can be mentioned in the same breath as the next gen console titles. 

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

Lumpy311

Love your backpedalling.

Love how you pull stuff out of your "arse"

Infamous SS with teh downgrade

LMAO

darksusperia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 darksusperia
Member since 2004 • 6945 Posts

AM-Gamer
and now you do. http://au.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29445161/is-this-the-best-looking-racing-game-coming-out56k-dont-click
Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12337 Posts

[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

AM-Gamer

Love your backpedalling.

LMAO

Well how do you think they will iron out the problems? Downgrade.
AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

darksusperia

and now you do. http://au.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29445161/is-this-the-best-looking-racing-game-coming-out56k-dont-click

Looks great but the car models on all the next gen racers look photo realistic.  Its the enviorments that will set them apart . I would really like to play them to judge.  But in all honestly i have never really used racing games as ownage .  They seem a little easier to make look pretty then other games as many people dont notice the shortcomings unless they drive real slow and stair at the enviornment.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

Love your backpedalling.

Phazevariance

LMAO

Well how do you think they will iron out the problems? Downgrade.

Optimzing?  If it can hit 60fps where thers action going on it can continue to do it during all scenes. 

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#90 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20535 Posts
lol...daily mail.....:lol:
heytheredarlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 heytheredarlin
Member since 2010 • 869 Posts

[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

[QUOTE="Chutebox"] Hermit...chrisrooR

And extremely proud of it.

Being 'extremely proud' of playing video games on any system makes you a douche.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#92 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

We are implementing truly cutting edge scientific understanding of tire physics, suspension geometry, and aerodynamics were not implementing the recommendations of last years text books, were running the tests that will write the vehicle dynamics text books of the next several years.'

___

Turn 10 and Dan Greenawalt have said this multiple times, but it still sounds soooooo good.

consoletroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 consoletroll
Member since 2013 • 416 Posts

[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

Very doubtful

AM-Gamer

going from 60 to 20 is horrible. Physics from drive club demo looked terrible - Gran Turismo like. Infamous does not look very good- pop in/ low lod , low res textures, douchey looking character, enemies look like killzone/helghast/ generic doo doo.
consoletroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 consoletroll
Member since 2013 • 416 Posts

Optimizing = lower settings. Not to mention amd drivers are garbage. Dont hold your breath.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#95 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 3138 Posts
Forza 5 best driving game on Xbox One Killer Instinct best fighting game on Xbox One Dead Rising 3 - best zombie game on Xbox One Titanfall - best platform game Quantum Break - best innovation game Project Spark - best creation game Dance games - best using Kinect 2 Fitness games - best using Kinect 2 Family fun games - best using Kinect 2 Multiplayer games - best using Xbox Live Non gaming experience - best on Xbox One Things are looking up for Xbox One. Glad I got one pre-ordered.
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

Personally I think Driveclub looks better cause it feels more natural/realistic while Forza kept its shiny/plastic looks..

however am sure Forza5 will be a great game while we still have to see what Driveclub will do..

ziggyww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 ziggyww
Member since 2012 • 907 Posts
DAILY MAIL...LOL Anything from Daily Mail is just no simply no its the Daily Mail just though. Anybody in the UK knows what I am on about the Daily Mail is like getting your news from a homeless guy.
Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

Personally I think Driveclub looks better cause it feels more natural/realistic while Forza kept its shiny/plastic looks..

however am sure Forza5 will be a great game while we still have to see what Driveclub will do..

Malta_1980

I don't care for both but Drive club is an pure Arcade racer, nothing realistic about it and have you seen the texture and objects pop up in the distance ?

Pop up damn it, the last time I saw that was on the freaking PS1, it's crazy :lol:

ramonnl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 ramonnl
Member since 2010 • 769 Posts

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

haha, 20 fps Blurzone

Lumpy311

Very doubtful

And other people who played killzone:SF have said that it never gone below 30fps. mostly it stayed around 40-50
Crying too much? best looking next game right here.

Just be honest here, gg is the better dev. they create super good looking games with the limits of consoles, while crytek create games and show maxed-out 2000+dollar pc screenshots.

and driveclub never looked that good, that's why their is a free version.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#100 deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

The Daily WTF