Drive Club's dynamic weather...oooooh ahhhhhh

Avatar image for lostrib
#551 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

...yes. my boss is a cardiologist

So you're his fluffer before all diagnostics?

You surely don't offer insight? I pray. I assumed your were his colleague. Not his fluffer?

...well that would be odd since my boss is a woman.

You should probably stop going around assuming things, because you're continuously wrong

Well so are you? What's your point? Well a woman compared to me. Those dame sure weren't man hands in this pic? Shave your damn legs that's disgusting!

wrong again

lol, is that the best you got?

Avatar image for b4x
#552 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

...yes. my boss is a cardiologist

So you're his fluffer before all diagnostics?

You surely don't offer insight? I pray. I assumed your were his colleague. Not his fluffer?

...well that would be odd since my boss is a woman.

You should probably stop going around assuming things, because you're continuously wrong

Well so are you? What's your point? Well a woman compared to me. Those dame sure weren't man hands in this pic? Shave your damn legs that's disgusting!

wrong again

lol, is that the best you got?

Those hands are soft like a baby's ass. I have plenty more where this came from. :D

Pull up my pic and compare mam'?

You could possibly be my prison wife if it came down to that scenario. :P

Avatar image for lostrib
#553 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

wrong again

lol, is that the best you got?

Those hands are soft like a baby's ass. I have plenty more where this came from. :D

Pull up my pic and compare mam'?

You could possibly be my prison wife if it came down to that scenario. :P

you can see like a portion of one of my hands. So you're wrong again

man you are on a roll

Avatar image for b4x
#554 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

wrong again

lol, is that the best you got?

Those hands are soft like a baby's ass. I have plenty more where this came from. :D

Pull up my pic and compare mam'?

You could possibly be my prison wife if it came down to that scenario. :P

you can see like a portion of one of my hands. So you're wrong again

man you are on a roll

On a serious note. I have to get to work. I'll argue with you later.

Don't take this personal. I'm not sir.

/peace

Avatar image for kinectthedots
#557 Edited by kinectthedots (3383 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@b4x said:

@Desmonic said:

First time I've seen a meltdown last several days.

Read the sig my man. Twin?

I like how you assume it's meant for you :)

Just shows how self-aware you are of your own meltdown!

lol, complete clown.

I am hoping that this guy is like 12 or something because it would be sad if he were any older. Seriously lostrib is a troll but atleast he isn't the level of stupid b4x is on.

lostrib a shill? what the hell kind of argument is that? I have seen him pull the same trolling stunts on various groups including both PS and xbox guys. If anything he would be a hermit which isn't really a thing to be a shill behind because there is no company front for. I don't like how lostrib posts but a shill is the last thing I'd call him.

The clown never did answer lostrib when he asked what he was a shill for even though he continued to call him that multiple posts.

lostrib at least knows he's trolling, I think b4x is actually serious in his blind fanboy rants and meltdowns.

Avatar image for lostrib
#558 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

@Desmonic said:

@b4x said:

@Desmonic said:

First time I've seen a meltdown last several days.

Read the sig my man. Twin?

I like how you assume it's meant for you :)

Just shows how self-aware you are of your own meltdown!

lol, complete clown.

I am hoping that this guy is like 12 or something because it would be sad if he were any older. Seriously lostrib is a troll but atleast he isn't the level of stupid b4x is on.

lostrib a shill? what the hell kind of argument is that? I have seen him pull the same trolling stunts on various groups including both PS and xbox guys. If anything he would be a hermit which isn't really a thing to be a shill behind because there is no company front for. I don't like how lostrib posts but a shill is the last thing I'd call him.

The clown never did answer lostrib when he asked what he was a shill for even though he continued to call him that multiple posts.

lostrib at least knows he's trolling, I think b4x is actually serious in his blind fanboy rants and meltdowns.

Respect

Actually, I think B4X is like 40 with kids and a wife, unless he's been stealing someone else's photos

Avatar image for lostrib
#559 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

wrong again

lol, is that the best you got?

Those hands are soft like a baby's ass. I have plenty more where this came from. :D

Pull up my pic and compare mam'?

You could possibly be my prison wife if it came down to that scenario. :P

you can see like a portion of one of my hands. So you're wrong again

man you are on a roll

On a serious note. I have to get to work. I'll argue with you later.

Don't take this personal. I'm not sir.

/peace

Between the two of us, you seem like the one that takes things seriously/personally

What with the rants full of personal insults and vague threats, or the times you've become so insecure you feel the need to post personal photos of yourself, your kid, and your wife (and a link to her work)--before you realize how monumentally stupid this is and have to beg others to remove it. I would think a 40 year old man would have better judgement than that and not get all worked up over an internet forum

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
#560 Edited by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

works for a cardiologist?

what do you have to do, put the AgCl surface electrodes on and run people on treadmills? analyse outputs and find the ectopics? enter dietary recalls?

once in a lab class a student wrote down a heart rate of '2000 bpm'. i lol'd.

Avatar image for lglz1337
#561 Edited by lglz1337 (4942 posts) -

@lostrib: and @b4x: B**** fight

shame on you grown man

Avatar image for lostrib
#562 Edited by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur said:

works for a cardiologist?

what do you have to do, put the AgCl surface electrodes on and run people on treadmills? analyse outputs and find the ectopics? enter dietary recalls?

once in a lab class a student wrote down a heart rate of '2000 bpm'. i lol'd.

My boss is an MD, I don't do any clinical work. I do research

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
#563 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -
@lostrib said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

works for a cardiologist?

what do you have to do, put the AgCl surface electrodes on and run people on treadmills? analyse outputs and find the ectopics? enter dietary recalls?

once in a lab class a student wrote down a heart rate of '2000 bpm'. i lol'd.

My boss is an MD, I don't do any clinical work. I do research

all those things could be done as a part of research, or clinical work. doing research covers a lot, and i've done similar things to the above when assisting our academics with research.

Avatar image for lostrib
#564 Edited by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur: I should have specified, I do molecular/cellular basic/translational reaearch. I don't even do animal work right now. My boss is an MD but I'm a Doctoral candidate

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
#565 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

@lostrib: a doctoral candidate? you're doing a PhD?

Avatar image for lostrib
#566 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur said:

@lostrib: a doctoral candidate? you're doing a PhD?

unfortunately

Avatar image for pyratrum
#567 Posted by PyratRum (778 posts) -

This is both pathetic and hilarious at the same time.

And damn you @getyeryayasout for bringing up PGR4 and the very real possibility of never seeing PGR5. I've actually been playing some PGR4 the last two days. We need more quality 2 wheel racers out there.

Avatar image for b4x
#568 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

@Desmonic said:

@b4x said:

@Desmonic said:

First time I've seen a meltdown last several days.

Read the sig my man. Twin?

I like how you assume it's meant for you :)

Just shows how self-aware you are of your own meltdown!

lol, complete clown.

I am hoping that this guy is like 12 or something because it would be sad if he were any older. Seriously lostrib is a troll but atleast he isn't the level of stupid b4x is on.

lostrib a shill? what the hell kind of argument is that? I have seen him pull the same trolling stunts on various groups including both PS and xbox guys. If anything he would be a hermit which isn't really a thing to be a shill behind because there is no company front for. I don't like how lostrib posts but a shill is the last thing I'd call him.

The clown never did answer lostrib when he asked what he was a shill for even though he continued to call him that multiple posts.

lostrib at least knows he's trolling, I think b4x is actually serious in his blind fanboy rants and meltdowns.

Says the rocket scientist that tried to defend the DC gif by saying a car can down shift from 100-36 mph in 20 feet in the rain. As an excuse for the gif.

Go sit down you stupid twunt. I quote for the complete stupid of it! Bask in it's dumb!

@kinectthedots

Nice self ownage fanboy.

The speedometer is there for everyone to see so your comment proves you have no credibility.

Unlike fake physics and unrealistic driving in FH2 this shows cars going from over 100 down to 36 mph when he goes into the turn and the car in front of him clearly breaks.

You must be blind and or delusional to make the comments you did about DC here. Why should he stutter when he slows down below 40mph to take the turn? THAT is realistic and how you would do in real life unlike forza where you see cars flying around corners at 70+mph in water slicks.

In that forza clip he is going over 100 and supposedly hydo-planes and yet still says in the middle of the road with perfect control? Seriously, you can step back from your fanboy pedistool because the speedometer is proof that your comment was complete BS.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
#569 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

i hate racing karts in the wet irl

Avatar image for b4x
#571 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

Annnnnnnnnd, it's still going lol

Kinectthetwats does not want any of this! Read what the dumb prick wrote.

Says a car going 100+ mph can downshift and break in down pouring rain going into a corner in less than 20 feet while maintaining control. Actually called it, and I quote "realistic".

He thinks he can handle me...

Avatar image for lostrib
#572 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

Annnnnnnnnd, it's still going lol

good stuff

Avatar image for kinectthedots
#573 Posted by kinectthedots (3383 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Desmonic said:

Annnnnnnnnd, it's still going lol

Kinectthetwats does not want any of this! Read what the dumb prick wrote.

Says a car going 100+ mph can downshift and break in down pouring rain going into a corner in less than 20 feet while maintaining control. Actually called it, and I quote "realistic".

He thinks he can handle me...

And lostrib says you're 40. lol wow man, just wow.

Avatar image for zekere
#574 Posted by zekere (2532 posts) -

The first real next gen racing game...cannot wait !

Avatar image for getyeryayasout
#575 Edited by getyeryayasout (11491 posts) -

@pyratrum said:

This is both pathetic and hilarious at the same time.

And damn you @getyeryayasout for bringing up PGR4 and the very real possibility of never seeing PGR5. I've actually been playing some PGR4 the last two days. We need more quality 2 wheel racers out there.

I'd do some races with you if I had Gold. I'll look for some weekend passes, vroom! vroom!

btw, I was just looking at the game sales on my 360 dashboard and lo and behold I see Stuntman: Ignition is up there, and for less than $5. Buy it and try it (if you haven't), if you don't like it I'll send you $5. It's an oddly addictive blend of technical precision driving with lots of trial and error, and I was absolutely hooked.

Something about the Stuntman series really struck a chord with me, it'll never happen but I would love a current gen addition to that underappreciated series.

Avatar image for b4x
#576 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

@b4x said:

@Desmonic said:

Annnnnnnnnd, it's still going lol

Kinectthetwats does not want any of this! Read what the dumb prick wrote.

Says a car going 100+ mph can downshift and break in down pouring rain going into a corner in less than 20 feet while maintaining control. Actually called it, and I quote "realistic".

He thinks he can handle me...

And lostrib says you're 40. lol wow man, just wow.

What does my age have to do with your stupid? I could be 90, you would still be you.

Avatar image for SecretPolice
#577 Posted by SecretPolice (32179 posts) -

7.5 graphics, 4.5 game-play = 6.0 game.... go around the tracks real slow and enjoy the visuals I guess. :P

Avatar image for b4x
#578 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@SecretPolice said:

7.5 graphics, 4.5 game-play = 6.0 game.... go around the tracks real slow and enjoy the visuals I guess. :P

Apparently you didn't get the fud memo. Graphics = 10.0!!

Avatar image for b4x
#580 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

OMFG!!! DriveClub truly is going to be phenominal! The first true next gen racer, only on PlayStation :D

"Shill can also be used pejoratively to describe a critic who appears either all-too-eager to heap glowing praise upon mediocre offerings, or who acts as an apologist for glaring flaws."

Avatar image for lglz1337
#581 Posted by lglz1337 (4942 posts) -

@b4x: stay jelly

Avatar image for b4x
#582 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@b4x: stay jelly

"Shill can also be used pejoratively to describe a critic who appears either all-too-eager to heap glowing praise upon mediocre offerings, or who acts as an apologist for glaring flaws."

Avatar image for lglz1337
#584 Posted by lglz1337 (4942 posts) -

@b4x: mix it with salt

Avatar image for lostrib
#585 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

Choo Choo! This meltdown train just keeps on rolling

Avatar image for b4x
#588 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@SecretPolice said:

7.5 graphics, 4.5 game-play = 6.0 game.... go around the tracks real slow and enjoy the visuals I guess. :P

This post is strong with jelly. Should have picked the better team brah :P Right now, lemmings are SW's Brasil hehe

So defensive he double posted in a fit of rage. :D

Avatar image for lostrib
#590 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Desmonic said:

@SecretPolice said:

7.5 graphics, 4.5 game-play = 6.0 game.... go around the tracks real slow and enjoy the visuals I guess. :P

This post is strong with jelly. Should have picked the better team brah :P Right now, lemmings are SW's Brasil hehe

So defensive he double posted in a fit of rage. :D

more likely it's due to the lag in posting on GS forums right now...Glitchspot

Avatar image for lostrib
#592 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

Wait... so you can't delete posts now?...lolwut?

there's a time limit

Avatar image for Suppaman100
#593 Posted by Suppaman100 (5250 posts) -

So lemmings still butthurt about the superior graphics of Driveclub.

Avatar image for lostrib
#595 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@lostrib said:

@Desmonic said:

Wait... so you can't delete posts now?...lolwut?

there's a time limit

Who the heck thought that was EVER a good idea? lol

It's gamespot...

Avatar image for WeepsForFools
#596 Posted by WeepsForFools (786 posts) -

@Suppaman100:

typical cow creaming their pants about graphics, while the actual game is mediocre.. enjoy the 7.0 while Forza keeps getting 9s.

Avatar image for ladyblue
#598 Posted by LadyBlue (4943 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

Wait... so you can't delete posts now?...lolwut?

Sorry, that shame you get to carry forever.

Avatar image for Shewgenja
#600 Posted by Shewgenja (19219 posts) -

@WeepsForFools said:

@Suppaman100:

typical cow creaming their pants about graphics, while the actual game is mediocre.. enjoy the 7.0 while Forza keeps getting 9s.

Project Gotham Racing was mediocre? Seemed like a consistently high scoring series to me.