PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

@bluestars: I couldn't care less for Sony or any other brand. I just love games, and like when good ones gets the praise they deserve :)

On a side note, love when people get mad over something they could just ignore lol

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By PAL360

@Coolyfett: Honestly i don't think there's anything similar.

It has tools that allow you to create games, movies, sculptures, music, paintings, etc. Then everything works around a social network type system. You play, vote, review, share, etc. A cool feature is the ability (if you want) to let other people use your stuff in your creations and vide versa. Finally, there's the campaign i have yet to play :p

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

@PAL360 said:

@Coolyfett: Honestly i don't think there's anything similar.

It has tools that allow you to create games, movies, sculptures, music, paintings, etc. Then everything works around a social network type system. You play, vote, review, share, etc. A cool feature is the ability (if you want) to let other people use your stuff in your creations and vide versa. Finally, there's the campaign i have yet to play :p

This like this kinda already does exist in PC gaming.

As a PC gamer, I am happy games focused on user generated content is coming to consoles. And to see devs in general embrace it, really. Especially with a certain recent Fiasco in the PC modding scene.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Unless this gets Keyboard and Mouse I can't see this game going far.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

@PAL360:

You mistook my mocking as anger HaH

Opinions are just that,a persons opinion, here’s something that might blow your mind but there are games that score 10 outta 10 but people think they are bang average

How can this be when they score so High

Oh that’s right opinions HAH

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

DREAMS IS NOT A FRIGGIN 9/10 this outrageous it looks like trash

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

DREAMS IS NOT A FRIGGIN 9/10 this outrageous it looks like trash

Are you okay? I'm talking in general, because you're all over the f*cking show lol.

OT: I definitely did not expect these scores, so this is great for MM... Not my type of game, but people really seem to enjoy it.

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#59 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5248 Posts

@bluestars said:

@PAL360:

Opinions are just that,a persons opinion, here’s something that might blow your mind but there are games that score 10 outta 10 but people think they are bang average

It is hard to detect sarcasm on the Internet.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

Its pretty much dead on twitch. So yea i guess that says enough.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By PAL360

@bluestars said:

@PAL360:

That's why i started my post with 'i'm all for opinions' ;)

I respect every opinion, positive or negative, but they should all be constructive. Tons of games i'm not a fan of get great scores, yet i'm glad they do. Those games certainly have fans too, and diversity is ALWAYS a good thing.

You, on the other hand, acted like those typical blind haters who hate the existence of anything they personaly don't like....and no, you can't justify idiocy with 'it's just an opinion' lol

If it was sarcasm, then my bad

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#62 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts

So Dreams currently has a 91 on MC

https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/dreams

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@pc_rocks said:

How many sites are owned by PC? Oh wait, no one owns PC, it's an open platform but Sony does own multiple publications and those publications almost always award Sony games higher scores so much so that OPM at one point awarded a sh*t like KZ:SF 9.5 and then later retract it. On the other hand many PC only sites are far more critical of PC games.

But we already know this and has been discussed multiple times. As I said you cows like to ignore everything and keep repeating your lies over and over again in hopes that people will just give up and accept those.

Lastly, feel free to remove those platform specific sites, by all means do. But be assured that many of your precious exclusives will lose their 90 on meta if applied the same standard while PC games wouldn't be affected that much.

That site isn't owned by sony nice try buffoon.

Formed in 2009 by experienced writer Sammy Barker, and expanded by the team behind the massively popular Nintendo Life, Push Square is a totally independent publication, allowing us to provide honest, unbiased opinion on everything PlayStation related.

Please provide proof that sony owns Pushsquare you simply have nothing.

I destroyed your silly argument,PC only sites and magazines have existed for ages,so again what is good for Playstation games is good for PC games as well.

Can't have it both ways chump.

@Pedro said:
@subspecies said:

Oh man. If this game gets a solid meta score when all is said and done the haters (lems) are going to implode.

Would they? I thought sales are the only thing that matters?

Oh that goal post..

Sales,reviews,power,exclusives,Cross play and BC all matter to lemmings deppending on how the xbox is performing or if the xbox has or not that feature.

@Planeforger said:

It seems weird to launch this in the dying months of the PS4.

Unless they make a PS5 port pretty quickly, this game won't have a player base.

This game will work on PS5 because of Backward compatibility.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#64 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69451 Posts

@tormentos: Its cute seeing trying so hard to pick a fight that you always lose.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8470 Posts

@tormentos said:
@pc_rocks said:

How many sites are owned by PC? Oh wait, no one owns PC, it's an open platform but Sony does own multiple publications and those publications almost always award Sony games higher scores so much so that OPM at one point awarded a sh*t like KZ:SF 9.5 and then later retract it. On the other hand many PC only sites are far more critical of PC games.

But we already know this and has been discussed multiple times. As I said you cows like to ignore everything and keep repeating your lies over and over again in hopes that people will just give up and accept those.

Lastly, feel free to remove those platform specific sites, by all means do. But be assured that many of your precious exclusives will lose their 90 on meta if applied the same standard while PC games wouldn't be affected that much.

That site isn't owned by sony nice try buffoon.

Formed in 2009 by experienced writer Sammy Barker, and expanded by the team behind the massively popular Nintendo Life, Push Square is a totally independent publication, allowing us to provide honest, unbiased opinion on everything PlayStation related.

I never claimed PushSqaure is owned by Sony. I said Sony DOES OWN MULTIPLE publications and for that I specifically provide an example. But you already knew that, you have to cherry pick to divert from the wider topic like always.

Now cry more because you can't refute anything in my post like always.

mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66 mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts

I am very excited to make some cool stuff on this! (This is EXACTLY my type of game! WAHOO!!)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 tormentos

@pc_rocks:

That is what you inpplyed buffoon,when you asked how many sites were owned by PC,as if that and then continue to say Sony own multiple publications.

Is not my fault that you don't fallow your own argument.

You are just crying because I killed your argument.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 PC_Rocks

@tormentos said:

@pc_rocks:

That is what you inpplyed buffoon,when you asked how many sites were owned by PC,as if that and then continue to say Sony own multiple publications.

Is not my fault that you don't fallow your own argument.

You are just crying because I killed your argument.

No, I didn't not. That was your DC. You wanted to compare PC oriented sites to it for which I replied and you know you can't counter it. Remain butthurt as always that you will never be able to disprove anything I say.

Oh and the offer still stands: feel free to remove Sony publications score and PC oriented sites scores. Let's see what happens then.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 tormentos

@pc_rocks:

You try to downplay the score by downplaying them as Sony publications,when I told you that PC also have sites just devoted to it.

So again you can't fallow your own arguments.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By PC_Rocks

@tormentos said:

@pc_rocks:

You try to downplay the score by downplaying them as Sony publications,when I told you that PC also have sites just devoted to it.

So again you can't fallow your own arguments.

I didn't 'tried' to downplay it. I actively called it out and sham sites like these as well as Sony's publications. They purposefully inflate Sony games scores and downplay others. It has no comparison with PC oriented sites that's why I gave you an offer which you're conveniently trying to step aside.

The argument still stands and no matter what you do you won't be able to dispute it. The only thing you can do is try to live in denial but you can't as you fully aware of the facts. You purposefully try to downplay it to defend the honor of your overlord Sony and that makes you even worse, flip flopper!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 tormentos

@pc_rocks said:

I didn't 'tried' to downplay it. I actively called it out and sham sites like these as well as Sony's publications. They purposefully inflate Sony games scores and downplay others. It has no comparison with PC oriented sites that's why I gave you an offer which you're conveniently trying to step aside.

The argument still stands and no matter what you do you won't be able to dispute it. The only thing you can do is try to live in denial but you can't as you fully aware of the facts. You purposefully try to downplay it to defend the honor of your overlord Sony and that makes you even worse, flip flopper!

You didn't call a sham site you downplayed the fact that it was a PS only site,and i blasted your argument making a sinple observation,PC has also has reviewers that do only PC reviews period.

You have nothing if PS sites only don't count nor do PC only ones,after all PC gamers are as much fanboys IF not bigger than any other fanboy factions.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 PC_Rocks

@tormentos said:
@pc_rocks said:

You didn't call a sham site you downplayed the fact that it was a PS only site,and i blasted your argument making a sinple observation,PC has also has reviewers that do only PC reviews period.

You have nothing if PS sites only don't count nor do PC only ones,after all PC gamers are as much fanboys IF not bigger than any other fanboy factions.

Keep crying and trying to repeat your self over and over again. That alone won't make it true.

floppydics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 floppydics
Member since 2014 • 415 Posts

Looks excellent and has had cracking reviews. Just waiting for VR update then I will buy for endless VR content.

Syn_Valence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Syn_Valence
Member since 2004 • 2139 Posts

Ha people are crying because Sony came out the gate this year swinging, while PC and Xbox are no where in sight. Keep crying Lemits.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

Gamespot review gave Dreams a 9/10 and that's a start for Sony of 2020.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

it dipped to 89 on MC, which must make it officially shit...that's how it works right?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 DaVillain  Moderator

@drlostrib said:

it dipped to 89 on MC, which must make it officially shit...that's how it works right?

Pretty much. (Looking at you TLOU)

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 PAL360

@davillain-: Amazing score, and totally deserved!

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@davillain- said:

I've been here since 2015 and Gamespots reviews weren't relevant then, and nothing has changed.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 DaVillain  Moderator

@i_p_daily said:
@davillain- said:

I've been here since 2015 and Gamespots reviews weren't relevant then, and nothing has changed.

They always been a take it or leave it. I'll admit, I didn't expect Dreams to get this many praises.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#82 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

@davillain- said:

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#83 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

Very nice gs review! Glad this game is releasing to praise. Good on MM! I want to try peoples creations in this gem.

mave198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 mave198
Member since 2004 • 7332 Posts

And Sony continues to bring the heat even as the gen nears it's end.

TLOU2 to melt the filthy lemmings next.

TLHBO

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts

Yeah well, I predicted this exact outcome.

These scores (as with most everything else game related ignorant fanboys on here argue against me on) further prove that you fanboy haters here don't know shit about games.

As expected, now this peanut gallery is left damage controlling with, "bu but I bet it's not going to sell". Seriously STFU

I would have created the Dreams hype thread but I haven't been coming to this crap site much as of late because it's become a haven for you desperate and toxic xbox and PC fanatics (who hated on Dreams) that simply lie and spread misinformation to the point It had become tired correcting all your BS...However

This is me once again saying (to all the non-gaming clowns who tied to dismissed Dreams with their fanboyism when I validated how great it was simply because you hate any Sony first party game) I told you so!

You guys don't know squat about games nor what makes one great; how could you when all you play are brainless shit quality MS pew pew titles and buggy unfinished beta PC projects?

To know what makes quality games are you have to actually play them, clearly most of you aren't qualified.

Hold this L

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Gatygun

@boxrekt said:

These scores (as with most everything else game related ignorant fanboys on here argue against me on) further prove that you fanboy haters here don't know shit about games.

As expected, now this peanut gallery is left damage controlling with, "bu but I bet it's not going to sell". Seriously STFU

I would have created the Dreams hype thread but I haven't been coming to this crap site much as of late because it's become a haven for you desperate and toxic xbox and PC fanatics (who hated on Dreams) that simply lie and spread misinformation to the point It had become tired correcting all your BS...However

This is me once again saying (to all the non-gaming clowns who tied to dismissed Dreams with their fanboyism when I validated how great it was simply because you hate any Sony first party game) I told you so!

You guys don't know squat about games nor what makes one great; how could you when all you play are brainless shit quality MS pew pew titles and buggy unfinished beta PC projects?

To know what makes quality games are you have to actually play them, clearly most of you aren't qualified.

Hold this L

What outcome? game is dead, nobody buys it paid pr does what paid pr does. Give it high scores.

It's a laughable dud of a project.

chriscoolguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 chriscoolguy
Member since 2011 • 729 Posts

I have this game and love it.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45101 Posts

No surprises here. Media Molecule hasn't made a bad game. This is their wheel house .

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11084 Posts

I wasn't going to get this at first, but I saw all the creations people were making and was kind of impressed. So I DLed it. Even though I don't see myself having a lot of time to create things of my own, I wanted to keep the game handy just to see what people end up doing with it in their creations.

This is one of those games that would be well-served going multiplat because I think it has the potential to be as big as Minecraft. Just look into it, Sony. Being on PC could do wonders for this game.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#91 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69451 Posts

I wager it would be dead in 2 months unless it gets a PC port.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Gatygun

@Pedro said:

Game sold less then 1000 copy's in japan, twitch views are below even the most dead games. Its safe to say its a doa product.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 DaVillain  Moderator

@Pedro said:

It's hard to say but at the same time, if this was label as Little Big Planet 4 with all the good stuff in Dreams, it would probably last longer then 2 months given the fact LBP is a well known franchise.

I hope Dreams does well until TLOU2 arrives.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By PAL360

@Pedro: You know you are wrong, and you hate it lol Now...why would anyone be against creativity? That's the intriguing part!

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#95 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@PAL360:

I just tried this with my little one a few days ago. I was surprised it was only $40. Though we were mostly disappointed with how difficult and complicated it is to make a Dream or game. But it was really cool seeing other people's creations! The problem is just that I got this mostly for my kid and she prefers making her own things. So she still can't enjoy it like she did with LittleBigPlanet.

mazuiface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 mazuiface
Member since 2016 • 1604 Posts

I've been watching people's creations in the Dreams engine, and I am absolutely blown away. A lot of these creations are entirely wholesome, like the PS1 version of The Last of Us or some platformers that I have seen - I was very skeptical at first, but now I am absolutely going to get it. I wish it was on PC as well though. Hopefully they will release it on PC sometime in the future.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By PAL360

@nepu7supastar7: My advice is do not rush and eventually you both will get used to it :) I also recomend you to do the first few tutorials to get used to the basics, but yeah, to make something really impressive takes time.

The beauty of Dreams is that it can gofrom super easy to insanely deep and complex. While you can create a simple environment, place a puppet and play in less than 30 minutes, you can also join a group of people (or not) and make something almost AAA quality in months, like the Fallout 4, and others.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

@boxrekt said:

Hold this L

you're seriously going to complain about people being toxic fanboys?

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 PAL360

@mazuiface: Nice. I see 2 scenarios to give Dreams the jump to mainstream. A PC port, or being part of PS5 OS.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#100 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@PAL360:

Yeah, we're already taking it bit by bit but the learning curve is just ginormous. It's a good game though.