Does Xbone's U-turn make Wii U an appealing alternative?

• 100 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

-The PS4 is for everyone who likes Sony exclusives and cannot save up money to get a PC
AND for people who have a PC and love Sony exclusives.
-The Wii U is for people who have any platform and love Nintendo exclusives.
-The Xbox One is for everyone who loves MS exclusives and cannot save up money to get a PC.
AND for people who want to watch TV in a roundabout way.
-The PC is for everyone who knows how to save money.

Nothing has changed about that, really.

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 asylumni
Member since 2003 • 3304 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:

@SolidTy said:

@asylumni said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:
... at its best PS4 will be gimped lower than average PC from 2013?

I'm curious as to where you're deriving this from. What is the average PC from 2013? Do you have any backing information?

Same. I would like documentation on what I read now as hyperbole to internally justify feelings for a favorite brand.

Might have something to do with the cheap ass tablet CPU and a GPU barely matching a GTX 570 from 2010 which was sadly a midrange card. I think 2010-2011 midrange PC would be more appropriate than a 2013 one.

And I didn't know PC was a brand. I thought it stands for Personal Computer. Silly me.

Except, the GTX 570 released at a price of $349 putting into the enthusiast class, not the mid-range. And, of course, he stated average PC, not mid-range; not the same thing.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

It is the overall lack of quality exclusives, the higher price, the lack of backwards compatibility, the annual fee, and the lack of last-gen controller support that makes it unappealing in comparison to the Wii U to me. This latest news doesn't make the Xbone any more or less appealing to me.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#54 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

The disappointing PS4 and Xbox One both made the Wii U more appealing -- a feat I thought impossible. It's truly surprising.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@asylumni when I said average I DID NOT MEAN "any", I PRECISELY MEANT "mid-range", even if my wording might have been slightly confusing.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6847 Posts

Sort of. Nintendo gets more respect for having a vision they're sticking with. MSFT loses any vote of confidence from me, as a consumer, with all the 180s they make it makes the machine less appealing. However, as it is the WiiU is still way overpriced. Sell that bad boy for $200 and I'm game.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60711 Posts

@AdobeArtist said:

@freedomfreak said:

If anything, I find the Xbox One more appealing now.

Same here.

Yeah, after dropping Kinect(lol). Seems fitting since MS decided to drop core in 2009 with it to chase the Wii's pot of gold in 2009, don't ya think?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:

SolidTy said:

"...at its best PS4 will be gimped lower than average PC from 2013?"

Same. I would like documentation on what I read now as hyperbole to internally justify feelings for a favorite brand.

---

EDIT for the less fortunate: Read between the lines. When I'm referring to "brand" above, I'm not talking about PC, lulz.

Might have something to do with the cheap ass tablet CPU and a GPU barely matching a GTX 570 from 2010 which was sadly a midrange card. I think 2010-2011 midrange PC would be more appropriate than a 2013 one.

EDIT: And I didn't know PC was a brand. I thought it stands for Personal Computer. Silly me.

I agree, you are silly. On two points actually.

I was never talking about PC being a brand which is evident if you know the TC or read the previous OP carefully. You edited that final line in and it was already posted by another confused user and I answered it as well. It was never posted for you. That statement was carefully crafted for the TC, who understood my verbiage perfectly. My intended audience (OP) understood and responded accordingly, but you SADLY did not. That's so silly! It's also clear you read that confused posters line about "PC brand", liked his confused comment, misunderstood what I meant, and edited in as your final line. Your original post didn't have that silly line, but you edited. Shame about that, silly. If you want the answer to that final line, I invite you to scroll up on page one where I answered it and you apparently saw that answer, lol.

----

Moving on to the second silly point:

Previous line from the OP that has since been altered:

The TC used the wording of "Average PC". Average PC =/= mid-range PC. Besides not offering any documentation I asked for, you ranted on about mid-range cards and I was NEVER talking about mid-range cards, but rather the Average PCs from 2013. I have four gaming PCs and I would like documentation on what an average PC really is and what stats such a ranking would use. I already read stats from Steam last year regarding the average PCs in their documentation (That revealed much weaker PCs using Steam and that was only Steam), which was far different meanings. In any event, I never discounted anything, I merely asked for documentation as did the user I quoted and still we have not seen it. I would imagine because it doesn't exist in the CONTEXT THE TC was basing his OP on. I also suspect you already know this and are just trolling or misinformed.

Referenced from above:

SolidTy said:

inb4uall said:

Last I checked, PC stood for personal computer and was not a brand.

Last I checked, I wasn't talking about PC but about a favorite brand of the TC.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@asylumni said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

SolidTy said:

asylumni said:

I'm curious as to where you're deriving this from. What is the average PC from 2013? Do you have any backing information?

Might have something to do with the cheap ass tablet CPU and a GPU barely matching a GTX 570 from 2010 which was sadly a midrange card. I think 2010-2011 midrange PC would be more appropriate than a 2013 one. Silly me.

Except, the GTX 570 released at a price of $349 putting into the enthusiast class, not the mid-range. And, of course, he stated average PC, not mid-range; not the same thing.

QFT. This post was on page two.

I missed this but it covers my thoughts concisely.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

@Sollet said:

Wii U will always be more appealing to me due to it's exclusives.

Maybe if you are 10! No self respecting grown man age 18 + is going to sit and play Mario Kart...FACT!! Unless of course he is the "live in Moms basement, stuff his face full of Cheetos and Monster, has a girlfriend but she is out of town kind of guy!!"

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38034 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

@freedomfreak said:

Yup.

MS made some good decisions lately.

Agreed. I'm laughing at the "lost respect for them", people. Respect never has paid a single bill, and did those that lost respect own an X1? If not, you weren't buying one, but you respected them? Spare me. Respect isn't a currency, look how that's working for Nintendo.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@freedomfreak said:

Yup.

MS made some good decisions lately.

Agreed. I'm laughing at the "lost respect for them", people. Respect never has paid a single bill, and did those that lost respect own an X1? If not, you weren't buying one, but you respected them? Spare me. Respect isn't a currency, look how that's working for Nintendo.

Seriously. Anyone bitching at MS right now, need to get shit straight. It sucks that it took them a while to get to this point, but they've been making decisions that have reversed what people (Cows) were complaining about.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

So what games would I be playing on the wii u? Nintendo rehashes? Lol nope wii u is still the last console I'd ever buy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts

@inb4uall said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

PS4/Wii U was always the way to go this gen.

PC/WiiU. lolPS4

Well said.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

No the xflop got better by following what sony did but nintendo just stayed the same. Now you have two much stronger consoles for only 100 bucks more. If anything this is going to give potential wii u owners 2 more options besides the 360/ps4.

The 3 things that kill the wii u for me are

1. NO 3rd party support

2. Crappy online gaming support

3. really 2 things the storage or lack thereof and the price.

Also realistically the wii u unless sales increase will be replaced long before the ps4 and xflop. The news just gets worse there are major droughts of games. The last 2 years the wii and GC were dust bunnies both of them had better hardware sales than the wi u.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#66  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@PonchoTaco said:

@inb4uall said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

PC/WiiU. lolPS4

Well said.

no destiny, metal gear v, final fantasy xv or kingdom hearts 3. Fighting games like guilty gear xrd... Some exclusives like halo, uncharted. You guys are missing way too much by not having a PS4 or xbone, both in exclusives and 3rd party support that never goes to pc like most Japanese games, which sony has them in the bag when it comes to console exclusivity.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

@Gue1 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@inb4uall said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

PC/WiiU. lolPS4

Well said.

no destiny, metal gear v, final fantasy xv or kingdom hearts 3. Fighting games like guilty gear xrd... Some exclusives like halo, uncharted. You guys are missing way too much by not having a PS4 or xbone, both in exclusives and 3rd party support that never goes to pc like most Japanese games, which sony has them in the bag when it comes to console exclusivity.

None of which holds any interest in me.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#68 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

@PonchoTaco said:

@Gue1 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@inb4uall said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

PC/WiiU. lolPS4

Well said.

Yeah maybe the fighting game is a shame, the rest are like scraps. If you have no PC you miss out on half of gaming.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By no-scope-AK47

@PonchoTaco said:

@Gue1 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@inb4uall said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

PC/WiiU. lolPS4

Well said.

There is no accounting for taste.I have a pc/ps3/ps4 and 360. The 360 is pretty much a dust bunny but the pc/sony combo gives you the best cross section of games and exclusives. There is not much on the Nintendo platform besides nintendo and all them games I have been playing for like 20 years. On pc you can play all the nintendo games from the wii back at 1080p or better. So it's not like I don't have Nintendo covered already for free.

So IMO the wii u won't be on the market that long and it's a waste of cash for a couple exclusives. If it was 150 bucks I could look past it's many faults. 300 bucks gets you a gtx 780 on ebay nuff said.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 PurpleMan5000

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

Maybe if you are 10! No self respecting grown man age 18 + is going to sit and play Mario Kart...FACT!! Unless of course he is the "live in Moms basement, stuff his face full of Cheetos and Monster, has a girlfriend but she is out of town kind of guy!!"

Mario Kart + Kids + Online + Voice Chat = Me picking up Mario Kart MILFS.

Aaaaaahhhhh Yeahhhhh

But have fun with Destiny. I'm sure all of the women will look up to you for playing such a mature title.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Nintendo always been an outsider, going their own way, have nothing to do with MS fail or success to do

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@Gue1 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@inb4uall said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

PC/WiiU. lolPS4

Well said.

There is no accounting for taste.I have a pc/ps3/ps4 and 360. The 360 is pretty much a dust bunny but the pc/sony combo gives you the best cross section of games and exclusives. There is not much on the Nintendo platform besides nintendo and all them games I have been playing for like 20 years. On pc you can play all the nintendo games from the wii back at 1080p or better. So it's not like I don't have Nintendo covered already for free.

So IMO the wii u won't be on the market that long and it's a waste of cash for a couple exclusives. If it was 150 bucks I could look past it's many faults. 300 bucks gets you a gtx 780 on ebay nuff said.

I would hardly call the Wii U a waste of cash if someone put hundreds of hours into it, if not thousands by the time Nintendo releases a new console.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

@PonchoTaco said:

@Gue1 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@inb4uall said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

PC/WiiU. lolPS4

Well said.

Nintendo's 1st party is good enough that its the only reason you need to buy a Wii U. PC likewise has enough exclusives to earn a place in my life. PC comes with the added bonus of having the best versions of most multiplats. They also compliment each other very well. While the PC is the dominate force in online multiplayer the Wii U is the best system in terms of local multiplayer. AND no online fees.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

Neither is appealing. Xbone is a PS4-lite with weaker exclusives, inferior multiplats and weaker hardware. Wiiu is an overpriced toy that might get 2 or 3 games worth playing in its entire life.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 inb4uall

@PonchoTaco said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@Gue1 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@inb4uall said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

PC/WiiU. lolPS4

Well said.

I would hardly call the Wii U a waste of cash if someone put hundreds of hours into it, if not thousands by the time Nintendo releases a new console.

So much this. Brawl got more of my gaming time then my PS3 and 360 together last gen. That's one game.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

@PurpleMan5000: lol at using video games to pick up chicks. I don't know about you but by the time they make it to the crib we ain't playing video games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

@inb4uall said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@Gue1 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@inb4uall said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

PC/WiiU. lolPS4

Well said.

Nintendo's 1st party is good enough that its the only reason you need to buy a Wii U. PC likewise has enough exclusives to earn a place in my life. PC comes with the added bonus of having the best versions of most multiplats. They also compliment each other very well. While the PC is the dominate force in online multiplayer the Wii U is the best system in terms of local multiplayer. AND no online fees.

I agree 100% with your statement.

My Wii U is primarily for couch gaming when my buddies come over. I'll play Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros by myself until I unlock every item/character, but they won't be touched again until buddies come over. (Which is quite often when I have the best 4-player split-screen games/console of the generation.)

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By inb4uall

@NFJSupreme said:

@PurpleMan5000: lol at using video games to pick up chicks. I don't know about you but by the time they make it to the crib we ain't playing video games.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

I guess I should answer TC's question since I'm posting in his thread.

Wii U has only been the appealing console, in my opinion of course.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 no-scope-AK47

@inb4uall said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@Gue1 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@inb4uall said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

PC/WiiU. lolPS4

Well said.

So much this. Brawl got more of my gaming time then my PS3 and 360 together last gen. That's one game.

If you have a wii a ps3 and 360 yet all you play is brawl son you got issues. Really if your a brawl head what is the point of owning other consoles with thousands of games if all you like is 1 or 2 games ??

Call me crazy but that is just dumb. If you have a pc you can play all the wii games at 1080p or better.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@inb4uall said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@Gue1 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@inb4uall said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

PC/WiiU. lolPS4

Well said.

If you have a wii a ps3 and 360 yet all you play is brawl son you got issues. Really if your a brawl head what is the point of owning other consoles with thousands of games if all you like is 1 or 2 games ??

Call me crazy but that is just dumb. If you have a pc you can play all the wii games at 1080p or better.

Loading Video...

Maybe because he doesn't only play Brawl? Makes perfect sense.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 inb4uall

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@inb4uall said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@Gue1 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@inb4uall said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

PC/WiiU. lolPS4

Well said.

Loading Video...

Yes because it is so easy to hook up a gamecube controller to PC.
Also point me to where I said Brawl was all I played. I said "Brawl got more of my gaming time then my PS3 and 360 together last gen." I played plenty of PS3 and 360 games.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 no-scope-AK47

Okay I am lost in the sauce cause I thought you guys said you had a ps3 and or 360 but played the wii more??

The wii has the smallest library by far vs the ps3/360 combo and was the worst at online gaming also. So you have thousands of hd games of all types and all you wanted to do was play the wii??

Am I misunderstanding this or are you guys trolling me ??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

@inb4uall: You are able to hook a Gamecube controller to PC right here. I wouldn't call it exactly easy since you have to buy an add-on for it though.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By inb4uall

@PonchoTaco said:

@inb4uall: You are able to hook a Gamecube controller to PC right here. I wouldn't call it exactly easy since you have to buy an add-on for it though.

I suppose. I just think his thinking is flawed. Sure we could all huddle around a 22" monitor in my bedroom. Or we could sit on the couch and use the wii the way it was meant to be used. At this point it's pretty obvious he's just a graphics whore though. Also as we both pointed out to him I used the wii for more then just brawl.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By PurpleMan5000

@no-scope-AK47 said:

Okay I am lost in the sauce cause I thought you guys said you had a ps3 and or 360 but played the wii more??

The wii has the smallest library by far vs the ps3/360 combo and was the worst at online gaming also. So you have thousands of hd games of all types and all you wanted to do was play the wii??

Some of us also have a capable gaming PC and only use the consoles for exclusives.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 no-scope-AK47

@PonchoTaco said:

There are plenty of options all you need is the adapter and a pad. The emulator and roms are online so the cost to you is minimal. So you get games that look better than they did on even the original hardware and no bulky hardware either. Kinda makes owning a wii pointless IMO. There are already wii u emulators also but they are kinda buggy right now but give it 6 months and the wii u will be doing 1080p also with better online gaming smdh.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 inb4uall

@no-scope-AK47 said:

Saying that I played one game more doesn't mean that I never played my PS3 or 360. Also 360/PS3 online is garbage compared to PC. I've already pointed out that I use my systems for different things. PC for online multiplayer gaming and Wii/WiiU for local multiplayer. This pretty much renders the poor online of my two nintendo consoles moot. Unfortunately you don't seem to be able to grasp this concept.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By inb4uall

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

There are plenty of options all you need is the adapter and a pad. The emulator and roms are online so the cost to you is minimal. So you get games that look better than they did on even the original hardware and no bulky hardware either. Kinda makes owning a wii pointless IMO. There are already wii u emulators also but they are kinda buggy right now but give it 6 months and the wii u will be doing 1080p also with better online gaming smdh.

yes it would be in 1080. But as I already stated that would require us all to sit around a 22 inch monitor in my bedroom. Vs the TV in my living room. Or I could move the tower to the living room. The better option though is to not be a pirate and just use the nintendo wii that I bought on launch that is already in my living room and hooked up.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By no-scope-AK47

@inb4uall said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

Saying that I played one game more doesn't mean that I never played my PS3 or 360. Also 360/PS3 online is garbage compared to PC. I've already pointed out that I use my systems for different things. PC for online multiplayer gaming and Wii/WiiU for local multiplayer. This pretty much renders the poor online of my two nintendo consoles moot. Unfortunately you don't seem to be able to grasp this concept.

I seriously doubt you have a gaming pc based on you comments and general ignorance on what is possible on pc. So I call bullshit or your a newbie hermit. You can hookup any controller to your pc and you can then run that on a monitor or on your lower quality hdtv using hdmi or even wireless to your home theater.

I am not sure on the rules here when it comes to posting links to emulators so you will have to find the info yourself. If your a fan of nintendo and you have a decent gaming pc you can do all the local gaming you want for the price of an adapter and the pad. I had a backlog of old consoles and games and I got rid of most of them cause my pc does a great job at emulation. I don't have all them wires and old systems with games taking up space. Everything fits on a single 4tb hard drive and loads fast and looks better.

Mr so-called hermit step your game up your making hermits look as dumb as consolites with your comments.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

Wii U and Xflop both suck. Xbox One is still better because at least it will get the multiplats in the future despite having the worst versions. Xbone was a joke being more expensive than PS4 and it is still overpriced at the same price as the PS4.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By inb4uall

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@inb4uall said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

I seriously doubt you have a gaming pc based on you comments and general ignorance on what is possible on pc. So I call bullshit or your a newbie hermit. You can hookup any controller to your pc and you can then run that on a monitor or on your lower quality hdtv using hdmi or even wireless to your home theater.

I am not sure on the rules here when it comes to posting links to emulators so you will have to find the info yourself. If your a fan of nintendo and you have a decent gaming pc you can do all the local gaming you want for the price of an adapter and the pad. I had a backlog of old consoles and games and I got rid of most of them cause my pc does a great job at emulation. I don't have all them wires and old systems with games taking up space. Everything fits on a single 4tb hard drive and loads fast and looks better.

Mr so-called hermit step your game up your making hermits look as dumb as consolites with your comments.

I'm not a hermit. I don't play only on PC. I also never said I didn't know how to run dolphin and hook up GC controllers. I said I didn't think it was EASY. I would personally much rather turn on the wii I already have and which is EASIER and more convenient. Regardless this conversation is over.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By no-scope-AK47

@inb4uall: Hemits unlike consolites usually have knowledge and also own consoles. For example I have a gaming pc a ps3/4 and 360. My classic games are done on pc that is wii on back. Just because your a hermit does not mean you can't game on console. The bulk on my gaming is done on pc but I have consoles for the exclusives.

When a console is emulated I dump it and go digital. My cell phone even runs wii games at 1080p I have a note 3 and z1s with a controller and 128gb microsd card. So I have not bought a psp or 3ds either. The roms work on my cell phone and pc. Even if I didn't have a gaming pc I could mirror my cell phone to my hdtv and play that way.

I am a typical hermit sure I give console peasants a hard time but I obviously like to game on console.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@Couth_ said:

Xbone should have been a 4tflop system for $500. Would have been so live..lol at Wii u

If it was, all you'd hear from cows is how crappy MS games are and how resolution doesn't matter ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

@no-scope-AK47: You give a bad name to us all.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 no-scope-AK47

@PonchoTaco said:

LOLZ how so??

Did a emulator smack you or something ??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

LOLZ how so??

Did a emulator smack you or something ??

Who hasn't emulated?

Big_Pecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#98 Big_Pecks
Member since 2010 • 5973 Posts

The Xbone is the Wii U alternative.

DA1M0Z

Forum Posts