Do you think it’s wrong for Square-Enix to give time exclusivity for Final Fantasy 7 remake to Sony?

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you think it’s wrong for Square-Enix to give time exclusivity for Final Fantasy 7 remake to Sony? (100 votes)

Yes, time exclusivity is inherently bad. Shame on Square-Enix. 28%
No, it’s a business ya’ll. They can do whatever they want! 72%

We don’t really know how much of a head start Sony will have, but time exclusivity is still time exclusivity. Do you think Square-Enix will still move forward with it? If so, for how long? And is it a bad idea? Or just morally wrong? I guess at the end of the day, it wouldn’t matter to me since I have a PS4. I’m curious to know how long it will remain exclusive though. Maybe one month? Your thoughts, SW? They announced it way before we knew Sony would dominate. It may not matter now.

• 
ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#151 ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

@kali-b1rd: lol triggered

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts

@quadknight said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@quadknight said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@quadknight said:

? GTFO clown, no one gives a shit about your opinion especially after you made a total idiot of yourself in the Persona 5 thread and you were destroyed.

Only in your dellusions.

? Is that a French town?

? why are you crying?

? What a pathetic comeback after owning yourself.

Haha, as I said many times before, get help Quad...

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Kali-B1rd

@recloud said:

@kali-b1rd: lol triggered

Too embrassed to go back into your Horizon racing thread? you've been on a triggered spamming spree for weeks. :D

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 ReCloud

@kali-b1rd: can you at least make sense?

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Kali-B1rd

@recloud said:

@kali-b1rd: can you at least make sense?

Can you at least stop making so many threads that you can't even remember what spam you made yesterday?

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 ReCloud

@kali-b1rd: sorry kid, I do whatever I want to lol getting triggered over my threads, try to become a moderator then ban me, right now you can only cry.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts
@kali-b1rd said:
@quadknight said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@quadknight said:

? Is that a French town?

? why are you crying?

? What a pathetic comeback after owning yourself.

Haha, as I said many times before, get help Quad...

> Says someone needs help

> Proceeds to have a meltdown of his own on a gaming forum

????

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By ReCloud

@quadknight: Tell me about it, he went on full rage mode, I'm really embarrassed for him.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 QuadKnight
@recloud said:

@quadknight: Tell me about it, he's got on full rage mode, I'm really embarrassed for him.

? He's now chasing us into other threads because he got rekt in the Persona 5 thread.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 ReCloud

@quadknight: yeah... Actually he's been chasing me and trying to shut me down for a while now, he always fails.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 QuadKnight
@recloud said:

@quadknight: yeah... Actually he's been chasing me and trying to shut me down for a while now, he always fails.

? What a sad individual.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b8284346a788
deactivated-5b8284346a788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#162 deactivated-5b8284346a788
Member since 2018 • 295 Posts

@nintendoboy16 said:
@sheephats said:
@cainetao11 said:

@boycie: No, because it's Sony.

If it had been MS people would of gone fucking ape shit"

Pretty much. There is a double standard.

Except it's not. It's a remake of a game that was never on Xbox to begin with. Most gamers don't have a Xbox One, the majority plays on PC, PlayStation and on Nintendo platforms (also lolcellphones).

It sucks for Xbox fans but really, most Xbox fans don't care about Japanese games or do they? Plus it will come down the road, so it's not that bad, I mean even PC gamers have to wait.

Only because the Xbox didn't exist back then. But besides that, you're aware that there is a PC version of FF VII, right? It was a bad port, granted, but still, it was there. And on a franchise that never originated on PlayStation to begin with, just jumped ship when third party relations with Nintendo got REALLY BAD/

So yeah, it is a double standard. And it goes to show that the only one of the big three that gets a pass on exclusive third party games is Sony. Because that's what cows were spoiled with ever since the very first PlayStation, like Dudley Dursley spoiled like when so much as ONE third party game doesn't go to PlayStation, in come the cries.

Yes of course I know about the PC version that came out a bit later, I even owned the boxed copy at one point but sadly sold it.

Anyways, I still don't see how it's a double standard. The big majority of the sales were from the PS1 version of the game, IX, X, X-2 and XII were downright exclusive to Sony and the aforementioned reasons just make the remake an obvious choice for the PlayStation.

I do hope that the other platforms won't have to way too long though since the game will run and look even better on XBOX 1 X and PC.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#163  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

*insertlaughingNicholsongif*

Something different, you know?

rafaelmsoares

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 rafaelmsoares
Member since 2018 • 657 Posts

@kali-b1rd: it requires fan patches to be used to even run at widescreen... At least it was this way for weeks after launch... Don't know about now. Not to mention the fixes for frameskippig and the the fact weird AO actually weirdly overrides AA without letting the player know.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts

No. Their target market (weebs) is almost exclusively on the PS4. No one else cares about this game, so it doesn't make sense to invest in porting it right away.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 ReCloud

@UssjTrunks: "ussjtrunks"

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#167 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Can do whatever they want. Hope they are getting some big bucks for doing this. Like milk that company for what its worth.

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 236

#168  Edited By Dark_sageX
Member since 2003 • 3561 Posts
@recloud said:

@Dark_sageX: are you denying that Arkham Knight was broken on PC?

The internet begs to differ

https://www.theverge.com/2015/11/2/9657734/batman-arkham-knight-pc-broken-refunds

http://www.wired.co.uk/article/batman-arkham-knight-pc-problems

Lol owned

Dat insecurity, calling people peasants tho

And in ANY of those articles does it say the game wasn't running at all? again, please stop talking. You're clueless

@QuadKnight: You didn't prove shit, If you actually had a gaming PC you would know thats not how you prove that this is YOUR PC, and again, given that you think nier runs better on the PS4 than the PC is proof to me that you're a peasant, you don't get to tell me a Toyota Prius runs better than a Ferrari Enzo and then post a picture of a few notes on a ferrari you find in the street and tell me "get rekt", saying a prius is faster than a ferrari is wrong, just like saying nier runs better on the PS4 is wrong, and no amounts of "Dark-SageX is a moron" notes is going to change that, so do yourself a favor and just stop talking about PCs. "idiocy at its finest" seriously ironic coming from an idiot who responds in emotional emojis in a very VERY pathetic attempt to hide the fact that he has no counter argument and is DESPERATELY trying to "win".

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 QuadKnight
@Dark_sageX said:
@recloud said:

https://www.theverge.com/2015/11/2/9657734/batman-arkham-knight-pc-broken-refunds

Lol owned

And in ANY of those articles does it say the game wasn't running at all? again, please stop talking. You're clueless

@QuadKnight: You didn't prove shit, If you actually had a gaming PC you would know thats not how you prove that this is YOUR PC, and again, given that you think nier runs better on the PS4 than the PC is proof to me that you're a peasant, you don't get to tell me a Toyota Prius runs better than a Ferrari Enzo and then post a picture of a few notes on a ferrari you find in the street and tell me "get rekt", saying a prius is faster than a ferrari is wrong, just like saying nier runs better on the PS4 is wrong, and no amounts of "Dark-SageX is a moron" notes is going to change that, so do yourself a favor and just stop talking about PCs. "idiocy at its finest" seriously ironic coming from an idiot who responds in emotional emojis in a very VERY pathetic attempt to hide the fact that he has no counter argument and is DESPERATELY trying to "win".

This is saddest damage control I've ever seen anyone use after getting owned online. You're a waste of oxygen and I'm just gonna add you to my block list now.

Jesus, how pathetic can someone get. How else do I prove that you're an idiot and I'm not lying about my PC? The same PC I've posted on this message board multiple times when several morons like you have doubted me in the past. You're a nutcase and you should go get your brain examined because your type of behavior is extremely abnormal. I'm definitely not going down this rabbit hole of insanity with you.

@recloud@davillain-@tgob89 ? Get a load of this clown. He tells me I'm lying about my PC, I post a pic of my PC from multiple angles with a note and he still says I'm lying. Is this guy real?

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Dark_sageX
@quadknight said:

I'm just gonna add you to my block list now.

Exactly, close your ears and scream "lalala" like a loser.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By ReCloud

@Dark_sageX: what a meltdown over being owned by broken Arkham Knight and quad's PC.

You reek of insecurity.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 ReCloud

@quadknight: the guy reeks of insecurity, I pity him.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44060 Posts

My goodness..

It's just so... craaazzzzy. :P

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

@Dark_sageX said:
@recloud said:

Lol owned

Okay Dark, let's me clear this shit up for you! I own and played Nier: Automata on my PC & Vanilla PS4 (Girlfriend got me Nier PS4 version for Christmas and assume I didn't got it on PC but that's another story) giving the fact QK owns Pro, it does run well on the PS4 version then PC. The reason I tell you this is because the PC version had a very rocky launch. Performance was rough back then. I will say that the console version of the game ran spectacularly on the PS4 Pro, though. From what I hear, the performance issues on the standard PS4 at the time weren't enough to make as much news as the PC problems did and I can say from my own experience, it ran okay on my Vanilla PS4. I finish Nier on PS4 first and went back to the PC mainly for the ecchi mods to finish the PC as well.

As for ports like Arkham Knight, I got that game on PC launch day, WB went dirt cheap on that one, the game ran somewhat fine from me. I was able to get through Arkham Knight game before it was fixed with few issues. I stayed above 40fps for the most parts and very rarely dip below fps drop effect gameplay. Maybe most of these kids playing it didn't have the right damn rig to run the game and I was using GTX 970/i5 6600K at the time and I lower the settings to do so. PS4 version from what I heard barely had any problems running the game I will admit, if I had know about the PC issues at the time, I would've gotten the PS4 instead.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 ReCloud

@davillain-: he'll say you're lying because a game can't be better optimized on consoles and ran like shit on PC, no, that's impossible.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
Member since 2016 • 6762 Posts

I have no problem with it. It's just business. I understand that exclusivity is something that just exists in the industry and while I don't necessarily see the value in timed exclusives or why one would spend so much money securing something for a limited time, I'm still fine with it.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

@recloud said:

@davillain-: he'll say you're lying because a game can't be better optimized on consoles and ran like shit on PC, no, that's impossible.

It depends on the rig you have, Dark should know better not everyone has a high-end PC and my rig is high enough to do what it needs to do. Rocksteady use UE3 (Unreal Engine 3) for AK and It's a custom tailored UE3. Rocksteady had to modify it to do what they wanted to do. Don't know why they didn't just make an in house engine or go with UE4.

The problem I'm seeing from Dark is that he doesn't own a PS4 at all! He needs to get one and stop making a fool out of himself and as a PC gamer, there are times I'll double-dip from PC to console ports and it's just one of those things you gotta turn off the PC ego and just do what needs to be done. Dark can claim me all he wants, but at the end of the day, I'm a gamer first and foremost who owns PC/PS4/Nintendo Switch!

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By QuadKnight
@davillain- said:
@recloud said:

It depends on the rig you have, Dark should know better not everyone has a high-end PC and my rig is high enough to do what it needs to do. Rocksteady use UE3 (Unreal Engine 3) for AK and It's a custom tailored UE3. Rocksteady had to modify it to do what they wanted to do. Don't know why they didn't just make an in house engine or go with UE4.

The problem I'm seeing from Dark is that he doesn't own a PS4 at all! He needs to get one and stop making a fool out of himself and as a PC gamer, there are times I'll double-dip from PC to console ports and it's just one of those things you gotta turn off the PC ego and just do what needs to be done. Dark can claim me all he wants, but at the end of the day, I'm a gamer first and foremost who owns PC/PS4/Nintendo Switch!

Exactly! I do the same thing too. As a gamer that's serious about the games you get games sometimes based on where your friends are playing them or which version runs best and sometimes that means you'll have to get the game twice. You also have to turn off your ego and realize that sometimes the PC version isn't ideal for a certain game (especially Japanese games that tend to have bad PC ports). The idiot assumes that PCs always get the best version of games which is a lie. Look at DOA5 foe example, the PC version runs and looks worse than the PS4 version. Only advantage of the PC version is that you can mod it and play it in 4K. I know this because I own both versions of the game.

@recloud said:

He's a very sad man. Claimed I didn't own a PC as soon as I post my PC and destroy him he goes into full meltdown. ? What an insecure and delusional clown.

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Dark_sageX
@davillain- said:

Okay Dark, let's me clear this shit up for you! I own and played Nier: Automata on my PC & Vanilla PS4 (Girlfriend got me Nier PS4 version for Christmas and assume I didn't got it on PC but that's another story) giving the fact QK owns Pro, it does run well on the PS4 version then PC. The reason I tell you this is because the PC version had a very rocky launch. Performance was rough back then. I will say that the console version of the game ran spectacularly on the PS4 Pro, though. From what I hear, the performance issues on the standard PS4 at the time weren't enough to make as much news as the PC problems did and I can say from my own experience, it ran okay on my Vanilla PS4. I finish Nier on PS4 first and went back to the PC mainly for the ecchi mods to finish the PC as well.

As for ports like Arkham Knight, I got that game on PC launch day, WB went dirt cheap on that one, the game ran somewhat fine from me. I was able to get through Arkham Knight game before it was fixed with few issues. I stayed above 40fps for the most parts and very rarely dip below fps drop effect gameplay. Maybe most of these kids playing it didn't have the right damn rig to run the game and I was using GTX 970/i5 6600K at the time and I lower the settings to do so. PS4 version from what I heard barely had any problems running the game I will admit, if I had know about the PC issues at the time, I would've gotten the PS4 instead.

1st- an un-optimized game on PC runs better than its console counter part, and you proved me correct, you managed to run Arkham Knight at 40fps, sure a GTX 970 should have done better and as an owner of GPU of that level you should have been outraged at the poor optimization, BUT here is the tricky part that the peasants don't seem to grasp, is that 40fps is BETTER than 30fps (PS4, with occasionally dips to the low 25fps). Even an un-optimized PC port is superior to the console.

2nd - I know the game (Batman) was not optimized at launch. My issue with the idiot up there is that he claimed the game wasn't running at all, (And he proved himself illiterate at as well, posting articles talking about how un-optimized the game was but NOTHING in there about the game "not running at all") my problem with him was that he had to go to such ridiculous extremes to down play the PC in order to make the PS4 look better, thats why I couldn't take him seriously, he was too much of a peasant to deal with and talking to him would have been a waste of my time, same for Quad, the idiot fails to realize that posting a picture with a note next to a PC doesn't prove that its his, I can EASILY go to a friend's place and post a note next to a PS4 Pro and claim that its mine, its just that I have better things to do than to appease a peasant, unlike him who is the kind of guy who would go to such length because he just HAS to defend sony no matter how pathetic it makes him, and even if (thats a big IF) that rig belonged to him, that doesn't make the utter rubbish he was talking about Nier PC version in anyway correct, there is a mod already that fixed the game, making the game SUPERIOR to the PS4 version, but whatever, the loser blocked me because he can't take it when someone calls out on his bullshit.

And by the way, I need to buy a PS4 in order to understand it? really? well I guess you would also argue that the only way for me to know if a fall from a skyscraper would hurt is if I jump, right? I'm not talking out of my ass you know, I have friends who own PS4s (collecting dust), I KNOW what the machine is capable of, and I'm not impressed.

Edit: You know what, knowing the history of those two I think I'm starting to feel really stupid for having wasted my time on them. I'm done, hope they enjoy your "superior" 30fps.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

god damn!! I lol at the people using the word "peasant" or "master race" This is like some 4th grade shit lol

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Dark_sageX
@ni6htmare01 said:

god damn!! I lol at the people using the word "peasant" or "master race" This is like some 4th grade shit lol

It is 4th grade stuff, but it offends insecure fanboys, making it an effective and easy weapon to use.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 ni6htmare01

@Dark_sageX said:
@ni6htmare01 said:

It is 4th grade stuff, but it offends insecure fanboys, making it an effective and easy weapon to use.

weapon or not I don't really gives a shit!! I just lol at people using "peasant" or "master race" as if PC is really that special lol.. For a lot of working class (such as myself) Upgrade or build a PC is actually cheaper than console because of the job related tax write off and same can't be say with console Is just matter of simple choice for a lot of people wether not not wants to play or upgrade PC enough to play the highest setting.. So yeah.. lol at those "peasant" or "master race" stuff!!

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#183 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

The way rumors are going, the game won't release until PS5.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 ni6htmare01

@Telekill said:

The way rumors are going, the game won't release until PS5.

lol I will not be surprise at all.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 ReCloud

@Dark_sageX: the only insecure fanboy here is you, hermit.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#186 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

I dont find anything wrong, is business in the end of the day

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Kali-B1rd

@rafaelmsoares said:

@kali-b1rd: it requires fan patches to be used to even run at widescreen... At least it was this way for weeks after launch... Don't know about now. Not to mention the fixes for frameskippig and the the fact weird AO actually weirdly overrides AA without letting the player know.

Indeed, a 2 minute download fixed the issue.

What the default is like is irrelevant.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Kali-B1rd

@recloud said:

@Dark_sageX: what a meltdown over being owned by broken Arkham Knight and quad's PC.

You reek of insecurity.

@recloud said:

Coming from the guy who has persistantly been told his threads are awful, loses 90% of his arguements, and tails on the end of other peoples arguements sucking them off whoever matches his viewpoints?

Nothing more than a failed cheerleader at this point, you and Quack.

rafaelmsoares

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 rafaelmsoares

@kali-b1rd said:

It most certainly does, putting community made mods in the equation lifts the work off of the shoulders of developers and is the reason PC gaming is in the state it is, with lazy ports being released for full price left and right. I mean, why would any company put effort in making a decent port if it'll be fixed by fans right away and they'll make the money anyway?

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Kali-B1rd

@rafaelmsoares said:
@kali-b1rd said:

It most certainly does, putting community made mods in the equation lifts the work off of the shoulders of developers and is the reason PC gaming is in the state it is, with lazy ports being released for full price left and right. I mean, why would any company put effort in making a decent port if it'll be fixed by fans right away and they'll make the money anyway?

And what state is that?

"Left and right" ... you can't count 5-10 games that are bad enough to be considered close to the console versions even... its not a thing.

rafaelmsoares

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 rafaelmsoares

@kali-b1rd said:
@rafaelmsoares said:
@kali-b1rd said:

And what state is that?

"Left and right" ... you can't count 5-10 games that are bad enough to be considered close to the console versions even... its not a thing.

FF XIII, Dark Souls, Nier, Arkham Knight, Saints Row 2, Resident Evil 4, DMC 3, MGS 3, Final Fantasy VII, the list goes on.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By ReCloud

@kali-b1rd: am I supposed to care?

Listen kid, you always bore me to death, you got completely rekt here to the point you lost all respect, you should give up.

Anyway, it was fun destroying and seeing you get destroyed by everyone, I'm tired of it now, so goodbye, darling.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Kali-B1rd

@rafaelmsoares said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@rafaelmsoares said:
@kali-b1rd said:

And what state is that?

FF XIII, Dark Souls, Nier, Arkham Knight, Saints Row 2, Resident Evil 4, DMC 3, MGS 3, Final Fantasy VII, the list goes on.

FF13 - Fixed
Dark Souls - Fixed and best version.
Arkham - Fixed and best version.
Saints Row 2 - not sure but I bet its the same.
Resident Evil 4 - Fixed and best version (well, I suppose not against a remaster).
DMC 3 - no idea...
MGS 3 - didn't even know it was on PC tbh lol
FF7 - best graphics, mods, all issues were sorted.
Nier - already explained.

The list doesn't go on, you've plucked 9 games out of 1000s and most of them were fixed. But I'm gonna go and Alt-Tab back into 3440x1440 60FPS+ Nier Automata now instead of playing the inferior PS PRo version even claimed by digital foundary themselves.

That list was very long, I'm exchauseted /s

@recloud said:

@kali-b1rd: am I supposed to care?

Listen kid, you always bore me to death, you got completely rekt here to the point you lost all respect, you should give up.

Anyway, it was fun destroying and seeing you get destroyed by everyone, I'm tired of it now, so goodbye, darling.

Less Crying and delusions of granduer, and maybe you will be something more than a Sony Cuck someday.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 ReCloud

@kali-b1rd: you know what is even sadder? You can't see that you can't have a nice conversation with anyone in the forum, you can't see you get triggered easily here, even worse, you can't see nobody likes you here.

Anyway, I'm going to go back to ignore you

Oh, don't be triggered by my threads, I don't do them for your sake.

XOXO, sweetie.

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Dark_sageX
@rafaelmsoares said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@rafaelmsoares said:
@kali-b1rd said:

And what state is that?

One of those games is not on PC and only 2 of those games are not optimized......you are blowing the whole poor optimization thing waaaay out of proportion...

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Kali-B1rd

@recloud said:

@kali-b1rd: you know what is even sadder? You can't see that you can't have a nice conversation with anyone in the forum, you can't see you get triggered easily here, even worse, you can't see nobody likes you here.

Anyway, I'm going to go back to ignore you

Oh, don't be triggered by my threads, I don't do them for your sake.

XOXO, sweetie.

I only seem to have a bad time with triggered cows.

XOXOXO

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 ReCloud

@kali-b1rd: Nah you have with everyone, from hermits to lemmings, nobody likes you, sorry, bye now.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Kali-B1rd

@recloud said:

@kali-b1rd: Nah you have with everyone, from hermits to lemmings, nobody likes you, sorry, bye now.

Ok sweetie whatever helps you sleep at night!

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By ReCloud

@kali-b1rd: can't deal with the reality and now is trying to emulate me lol, owned.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#200 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

Eh that sucks....

I'll wait though. As usual the PC version will be the best experience, and probably without the episodic crap at that point.

FFVII is one of my favorite games of all time so I really want to play the best version of it when I finally play the remake.

I guess this all assumes that Square-Enix doesn't botch it.....