Do you guys feel bad for Naughty Dog?

• 166 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Neon_Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Neon_Noir
Member since 2013 • 1466 Posts
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="Neon_Noir"]On Xbox, gameplay is celebrated and comes before graphics..TheWalkingGhost
Where your body is the controller amirite? Lol, kinect(lol)

Get off your fata** and move, loser!

You too princess.
Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#102 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

TC please stop killing my neurons, I need them!  :(

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#103 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

I feel bad for morons like you

Chutebox

Couldn't have said it better.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

Uncharted is not an AAA franchise.

sonic1564

Yeah you're a moron. That reviews and sales say it is...

UC1 and GA is not AAA. UC1 is AA and GA is A.

Uncharted got knocked down on points for "Tough and plentiful enemies can make firefights frustrating". Didn't you say you wanted them to challenge like Jak and Daxter? Besides, not all of those games are AAA on this site. Still doesn't mean they aren't both AAA franchises overall. Do we count portable releases for things such as this?
Avatar image for GhettoBlastin92
GhettoBlastin92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 GhettoBlastin92
Member since 2012 • 1231 Posts
Why would I feel bad for them? Uncharted is a great GAME.
joel_c17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#106 joel_c17
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts
Was TC dropped on his head as a child?
Mcspanky37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Mcspanky37
Member since 2010 • 1693 Posts

The Real Naughty Dog died after Josh Rubin and Andy Gavin left it.

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#108 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts
[QUOTE="Neon_Noir"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="Heil68"] Where your body is the controller amirite? Lol, kinect(lol)

Get off your fata** and move, loser!

You too princess.

I am a dude. And I would say the same to you, but I am going to need a crane first,
Cpt_Chaplin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Cpt_Chaplin
Member since 2012 • 94 Posts
I like Uncharted, and The Last of Us looks interesting enough. Looking forward to future projects.
Neon_Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Neon_Noir
[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="Neon_Noir"] You too princess.

I am a dude. And I would say the same to you, but I am going to need a crane first,

Really? Because by the way you talked I assumed you were a LITTLE B!TCH
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="Neon_Noir"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="Neon_Noir"] You too princess.

Really? Because by the way you talked I assumed you were a LITTLE B!TCH

Look whos talking. And you verbal game needs work, that was weak.
Neon_Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Neon_Noir

Look whos talking. And you verbal game needs work, that was weak. TheWalkingGhost
I'm not the one who's anus is puckered because of comments on a forum.

TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 TheWalkingGhost

[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"]Look whos talking. And you verbal game needs work, that was weak. Neon_Noir

It's official, you are a moron. If you think I am taking anything in here (including you) seriously, I suggest cutting the dose on your meds.
Neon_Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Neon_Noir
[QUOTE="Neon_Noir"]

[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"]Look whos talking. And you verbal game needs work, that was weak. TheWalkingGhost

It's official, you are a moron. If you think I am taking anything in here (including you) seriously, I suggest cutting the dose on your meds.

Apologize then.
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="Neon_Noir"] I'm not the one who's anus is puckered because of comments on a forum. Neon_Noir

Apologize then.

Now whose anus is all puckered. :lol:
Neon_Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Neon_Noir
Now whose anus is all puckered. :lol:TheWalkingGhost
APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW. I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T..
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"]Now whose anus is all puckered. :lol:Neon_Noir

If I don't what?
Neon_Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Neon_Noir
[QUOTE="Neon_Noir"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"]Now whose anus is all puckered. :lol:TheWalkingGhost

If I don't what?

I'LL TELL EVERYONE YOU LIKE FINAL FANTASY
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="Neon_Noir"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="Neon_Noir"] APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW. I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T..

If I don't what?

I'LL TELL EVERYONE YOU LIKE FINAL FANTASY

:lol: :lol: :lol: And I do like Final Fantasy. :P
Neon_Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Neon_Noir
:lol: :lol: :lol: And I do like Final Fantasy. :PTheWalkingGhost
You probably like animu too. SICKENING. I'M TIRED OF GODDAMN WEEABOOS. JESUS CHRIST WHY?
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"]:lol: :lol: :lol: And I do like Final Fantasy. :PNeon_Noir
You probably like animu too. SICKENING. I'M TIRED OF GODDAMN WEEABOOS. JESUS CHRIST WHY?

Final Fantasy sold out to the west a long time ago. I do like anime, and this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g
Neon_Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Neon_Noir
[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"]Final Fantasy sold out to the west a long time ago. I do like anime, and this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g

With this, you actually did hurt me. Congrats, you won.
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="Neon_Noir"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"]Final Fantasy sold out to the west a long time ago. I do like anime, and this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g

With this, you actually did hurt me. Congrats, you won.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#124 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

[QUOTE="Neon_Noir"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"]:lol: :lol: :lol: And I do like Final Fantasy. :PTheWalkingGhost

Final Fantasy sold out to the west a long time ago. I do like anime, and this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g

how can a human being enjoy this? They even removed the rating system because I bet most people were clicking dislike.  XD

TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 TheWalkingGhost

[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="Neon_Noir"] You probably like animu too. SICKENING. I'M TIRED OF GODDAMN WEEABOOS. JESUS CHRIST WHY?Gue1

how can a human being enjoy this? They even removed the rating system because I bet most people were clicking dislike.  XD

It's catchy and she is cute.
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

I swear I never heard about Naughty Dog before U2. And even then I think they are pretty overrated, they are yet to impress me in gameplay rather than 'experience'.:roll:

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

[QUOTE="Chutebox"]

sonic1564

Not my fault that ND makes movies now.

You probably thought those were movies cause you watched others paying the games.. Personally I played the awesome Uncharted series while enjoying myself watching the amazing cut-scenes...

Crash, Jak & Dexter, Uncharted and now the upcoming TLOU... dont feel bad for ND, but for those who missed playing their games :)

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#128 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

Remember with the PS2 days, they made the infamous Jak and Daxter franchise and there actually was challenge with the game? It was when Naughty Dog knows what a video game is. Nowadays, Naughty Dog made Uncharted, which isn't even a game. Its a hollywood(lol) movie wannabe that tries to take Lara Croft's swag. Uncharted was Naughty Dog's attempt to make a 'blockbuster experience' rather than a video game. What happened ND? You went from the masterpiece that was Jak and Daxter to crap like Uncharted. The sad part is now that they are going the same route of interactive movie with The Last of Us. Do you guys feel bad that Naughty Dog is following Sony's "MAKE EVERYTHING A MOVIE" campaign. Is Sucker Punch the only hope the Playstation brand has?

sonic1564

Wait what??? So when did Running around shooting people, puzzle solving and exploring become a movie!!! seriously where is this movie theatre??? I'm not joking o sorry you mean your reffering to the amazingly created back drops, the gorgeous cut scenes which every game has and has strived for since gaming began to move away from just scores, seriously what do you want from a game, gaming just used to be blocks falling down and you had to arrange them or text only screens which played out a story, and hold on hasn't action adventure games been doing the exact same thing since the first playstation and xbox, just because the graphics weren't amazing doesn't mean they weren't the same, they were shorter games and few cut scenes because no one wanted to see how bad the graphics were for long periods. you make me laugh, some people can never be happy they want to play out the whole entire cut scene themselves, seriously if you want a game like that play just open world games.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

[QUOTE="Chutebox"]

Malta_1980

You probably thought those were movies cause you watched others paying the games.. Personally I played the awesome Uncharted series while enjoying myself watching the amazing cut-scenes...

Crash, Jak & Dexter, Uncharted and now the upcoming TLOU... dont feel bad for ND, but for those who missed playing their games :)

What's the difference between playing and watching an Uncharted game? You might as well get a controller and press buttons randomly while watching Uncharted on youtube. I assure you it wouldn't make a difference and also saves you money.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

[QUOTE="Chutebox"]

Chutebox

No, but it is your fault that you're a moron. Fix it.

I wouldn't tell him that, he can make it worse and then there won't be a fix at all.
topgeareasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 topgeareasy
Member since 2010 • 562 Posts

OP your drunk

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

[QUOTE="Malta_1980"]

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

zeeshanhaider

What's the difference between playing and watching an Uncharted game? You might as well get a controller and press buttons randomly while watching Uncharted on youtube. I assure you it wouldn't make a difference and also saves you money.

Play the games and only then you'll be able to discuss about them.. Otherwise you'll just end up making a fool out of yourself with comments such as the above !!

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

TC, this wouldn't be an extreme case of butthurt would it? :lol:

Maybe because Uncharted 2 for example, has more GOTY awards then the whole 360 library put together? :lol:

Oh poor Naughty Dog :lol:

Avatar image for The_Gaming_Baby
The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

User Lists: 52

#134 The_Gaming_Baby
Member since 2010 • 6425 Posts

Remember with the PS2 days, they made the infamous Jak and Daxter franchise and there actually was challenge with the game? It was when Naughty Dog knows what a video game is. Nowadays, Naughty Dog made Uncharted, which isn't even a game. Its a hollywood(lol) movie wannabe that tries to take Lara Croft's swag. Uncharted was Naughty Dog's attempt to make a 'blockbuster experience' rather than a video game. What happened ND? You went from the masterpiece that was Jak and Daxter to crap like Uncharted. The sad part is now that they are going the same route of interactive movie with The Last of Us. Do you guys feel bad that Naughty Dog is following Sony's "MAKE EVERYTHING A MOVIE" campaign. Is Sucker Punch the only hope the Playstation brand has?

sonic1564
You sound like a really cool guy
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="Malta_1980"]

Malta_1980

Play the games and only then you'll be able to discuss about them.. Otherwise you'll just end up making a fool out of yourself with comments such as the above !!

I can't play any console games. I could only watch them as my friend plays them. I can't play with a controller, I can only play with KB/M hence a hermit. And even if I can play UC has nothing to offer me, it has little to no gameplay.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

TC, this wouldn't be an extreme case of butthurt would it? :lol:. Maybe because Uncharted 2 for example, has more GOTY awards then the whole 360 library put together? :lol: Oh poor Naughty Dog :lol:

De-brofisted your post. You're welcome.
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#137 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Crash Bandicoot and J&D were some of my favourite series from PS1 and PS2. I played very little of Unchated 1, but Uncharted 2 was a brilliant game and Uncharted 3 was still good. Overall, Naughty Dog are incredibly consistant devs, in my opinion.

jimmyxboxlive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 jimmyxboxlive
Member since 2011 • 93 Posts

No, I don't feel bad for them because they make terrible games now. It's too bad, I loved Crash Bandicoot Series. Wasn't a huge fan of Jak, but I enjoyed them.

Uncharted 2 is the most overrated game I've ever played. It's just a linear all flash no substance blockbuster fest. The actual gameplay is your typical below average 3rd person shooter fare, the controls are so terrible I never felt like I was in full control of Drake. It's just so loose. Have I mentioned the game is EXTREMELY LINEAR? The pseudo-"platforming" is a joke. The game is just...boring. The story is also uninteresting, the characters are forgetable. It's just like your typical cheesy, mindless, summer-popcorn-flick  action/adventure movie. It tries to mask it's mediocrity with fancy effects, cinematics and blockbuster adventure themes. Unfortunately that wins most people over; it's like babies being entertained by pretty colors and flashing lights.

I never even finished it because the game would literally make me nauseous from boredom. If this game didn't have the whole cinematic blockbuster crap it wouldn't be popular.

NuclearFlower
0/10 mediocre troll is mediocre
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 freedomfreak
0/10 mediocre troll is mediocrejimmyxboxlive
Agreed. Seems like somebody doesn't "get" the Uncharted franchise. It's an experience.
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
The greatest thing about this thread is stupid TC. Moron can't even tell the difference between a movie and a game. How he ever got released is beyond me.
jimmyxboxlive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 jimmyxboxlive
Member since 2011 • 93 Posts

I really dont understand why people say the uncharted franchise is nothin but a movie cause ive had many many hours of fun playing the game, fighting bad guys, finding treasures etc etc etc, it would actually be a very boring experience if just sat back and watched drake just standing there not doin anythin.

I just get the feeling its sour grapes with people that either dont have a ps3 or have never played the series cause in my opinion its one of the better franchises of this generation.

l34052
toddx77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#142 toddx77
Member since 2008 • 3395 Posts

I will admit the Uncharted games were eaiser then the Jak games, even on hard uc1 and 2 were not too difficult, but harder does not always equal better (make your dity jokes now lol).  I found Jak 2 too be way too difficult at times.  I like challening games like demon souls, dark souls, and catherine, but for the type of game Jak ia and the first game was not that difficult I did not like how Jak 2 decided to be way more difficult sometimes.

Also while on the subject of Uncharted being a "movie" remember the Uncharted 2 commercial where the guys girlfriend thought it was a movie they were watching?  Well when I got the game my girlfriend was watching me play and at one point she was like "I want to watch you play some more of the movie lol" and I thought to myself "wow in real life that isn't funny or cute.  It's kind of stupid lol"

mysticstryk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 mysticstryk
Member since 2008 • 1709 Posts

Chutebox

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="jimmyxboxlive"]0/10 mediocre troll is mediocrefreedomfreak
Agreed. Seems like somebody doesn't "get" the Uncharted franchise. It's an experience.

Exactly, but not a game.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#145 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

I just get the feeling its sour grapes with people that either dont have a ps3 or have never played the series cause in my opinion its one of the better franchises of this generation.

l34052

I'm sorry, but it kind of bugs me when somebody thinks it's impossible for a certain game to be disliked. It almost felt like for everything I love about gaming, Uncharted 2 tried to do the opposite... It's not for everyone. As a person that values quality gameplay and player participation above all else, Uncharted 2 just couldn't compete with most games I've played this gen.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 freedomfreak

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="jimmyxboxlive"]0/10 mediocre troll is mediocrezeeshanhaider

Exactly, but not a game.

Pretty sure it's a game, brother.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
deactivated-5c79c3cfce222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#147 deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
Member since 2009 • 4715 Posts
No.
casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

Yeah I feel bad for a studio making AAAE games and more money than they can spend...

NEWMAHAY

Uncharted is not an AAA franchise.

He didn't say it was an AAA franchise...

lol derp

sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

Pretty sure it's a game, brother.freedomfreak

Nope

Look at this

Even Sony was treating this as a movie. U jelly of 360 domination FF?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 freedomfreak
Nope

Look at this

Even Sony was treating this as a movie. U jelly of 360 domination FF?

sonic1564
 What a bro