Do Sony fanboys tarnish the playstation brand?

• 162 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

Another lemming meltdown thread LOL.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22669 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

all fanboys are bad, but PlayStation fanboys are exceptionally bad

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#103 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

Nope. Cows are just better trolls so they p*ss more people off. Lems are just butthurt crybabies

When it comes to anoyance hermits are definitely the worst.

Sheep... those do even exist? I think they're just a myth

stayhigh1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By stayhigh1
Member since 2008 • 724 Posts
@Crypt_mx said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

The difference between SONY fanboys and Microsoft fanboys is that SONY fanboys defend the best product on the market and thus, their actions are logical and excusable.

Microsoft fellatio force defends the inferior choice, and so their actions are irrational and not much different than what a troll would do.

Which is more annoying?

Have you never heard of an opinion? Just because you believe the PS4 is the best product, that doesn't make it true for everyone. I honestly do not see the PS4 as the superior product.

It lacks games that I enjoy, and multimedia features that its competitor has. I don't buy consoles for raw power, because I have that in my gaming PC.

Its all about perspective man, I looked at both of the consoles, did a lot of comparing, and made an educated choice based off of what my brain knows as being the best. And IMO X1 is a better choice, at least until Sony comes out swinging with big exclusives (<3 Naughty Dog)

It lacks games that you enjoy? Are you serious? PS3 have a lot of AAA exclusive games..They dont have just Uncharted series..I can name countless of games but i wont since deep down inside you know about it..Stop pretending or being a fanboy...The last AAA game that came out that scored really high was The Last of Us.. I dont know how you can like the xbone better when M$ have no track records of bringing exclusive games. The 360 was so dried and have no exclusive games in its 2nd or 3rd year the xbone is all about the Kinect crap expect games to be center around it.....The problems with PC not all games will be on it..The fact PC always been powerful didnt make any difference back then and even now.. Dead Rising not own by M$ Crapcom can release another dead rising and it be on the PS4..Titan Fall also on PC ..Killer Instinct looks like just another fighting game ill get bored of it quick..Ryse let me lol..Also to top it off M$ can kill yoru console with just a simple update you know why because DRM is build within the sytem..All the games you buy kiss it good bye when M$ pull the plug on the xbone..

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@Vatusus said:

Nope. Cows are just better trolls so they p*ss more people off. Lems are just butthurt crybabies

Nothing is worse than Cows on this site except for the ass suckers at Sonygaf. You cannot have anything resembling a respectful, reasonable exchange of opinions. Threads are started based on the merest hint of Anti MS news. Its usually the typical 3 or 4. At the end of the day its systems wars so whatever, lol. But yeah they are far and away the worse fans.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22669 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@Vatusus said:

Nothing is worse than Cows on this site except for the ass suckers at Sonygaf. You cannot have anything resembling a respectful, reasonable exchange of opinions. Threads are started based on the merest hint of Anti MS news. Its usually the typical 3 or 4. At the end of the day its systems wars so whatever, lol. But yeah they are far and away the worse fans.

I'm laughing... so true.

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

Fanboys will be fanboys. Cows are annoying as shit, ATM... Lems have been just as bad, when the PS3 sucked.

This, PS fanboys have the upper hand these years, Easy as that. More ammo and bigger in number due the good momentum PS brand is living. I always laugh about people calling GAF bias, where do you think the famous " X will save the PS3 drawing board" was created?

Anyone who believes the contrary either has a heavy bias or didn´t see SW during 2006 - 2008. And most of the people that state agree with OP and have been old posters, have a big bias. Easy to see.

Oh, and this is SW, not fanboys wars.

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#108 Crypt_mx
Member since 2007 • 4739 Posts

@stayhigh1 said:
@Crypt_mx said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

The difference between SONY fanboys and Microsoft fanboys is that SONY fanboys defend the best product on the market and thus, their actions are logical and excusable.

Microsoft fellatio force defends the inferior choice, and so their actions are irrational and not much different than what a troll would do.

Which is more annoying?

Have you never heard of an opinion? Just because you believe the PS4 is the best product, that doesn't make it true for everyone. I honestly do not see the PS4 as the superior product.

It lacks games that I enjoy, and multimedia features that its competitor has. I don't buy consoles for raw power, because I have that in my gaming PC.

Its all about perspective man, I looked at both of the consoles, did a lot of comparing, and made an educated choice based off of what my brain knows as being the best. And IMO X1 is a better choice, at least until Sony comes out swinging with big exclusives (<3 Naughty Dog)

It lacks games that you enjoy? Are you serious? PS3 have a lot of AAA exclusive games..They dont have just Uncharted series..I can name countless of games but i wont since deep down inside you know about it..Stop pretending or being a fanboy...The last AAA game that came out that scored really high was The Last of Us.. I dont know how you can like the xbone better when M$ have no track records of bringing exclusive games. The 360 was so dried and have no exclusive games in its 2nd or 3rd year the xbone is all about the Kinect crap expect games to be center around it.....The problems with PC not all games will be on it..The fact PC always been powerful didnt make any difference back then and even now.. Dead Rising not own by M$ Crapcom can release another dead rising and it be on the PS4..Titan Fall also on PC ..Killer Instinct looks like just another fighting game ill get bored of it quick..Ryse let me lol..Also to top it off M$ can kill yoru console with just a simple update you know why because DRM is build within the sytem..All the games you buy kiss it good bye when M$ pull the plug on the xbone..

AAA is an overall opinion, not mine. PS3 has plenty of AAA games, but few I really liked. Oh great an internet person is trying to tell me what I know deep down...give me a break man. Just because I don't think exactly the same way you do you think you need to go on this little "anti-MS" rant?

When I was talking about lacking games, I was talking about the PS4. There are a good handful of games I am personally very excited to play on the X1, but the PS4 simply doesn't have very many interesting launch titles. In fact I don't even see any coming PS4 titles I am interested in.

I really got more into PC gaming at the end of the generation, because you are right, the 360 had most of its best games early on. But at least I played the 360's best games, I just am not able to get into The Last of Us or Beyond Two Souls, never liked God of War or Killzone either. I only really played my PS3 for Uncharted, and some of GTA V.

I won't bother wasting my time convincing you of why I want the Xbox One games, but I am FAR more interested in Dead Rising, TitanFall, Ryse, and Killer Instinct than Knack and Killzone. Not to mention Xbox has Halo coming which I really enjoy and Fable Legends which will be sweet.

No, Microsoft would not drop and update and kill your console with a DRM. They will not do that. They are a company who have many shareholders and investors. IF they deceived the customer and re-implemented the DRM they would lose so much money, it simply isn't worth it. The DRM is built within the system? Give me a break, a drm is software not hardware. It isn't built in to anything.

FragTycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By FragTycoon
Member since 2008 • 6430 Posts

@Stringerboy said:

I remember when Playstation fanboys had those petitions to stop DMC4 and FF13 from going multiplat.

Was hilarious.

Not to agitate the situation but how did those games turn out going multiplat?

;p

greensand24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By greensand24
Member since 2011 • 457 Posts

@kinectthedots:

You're an idiot this has nothing to do about what feeble-minded cavemen like yourself or anyone in the media has to say about the Xbox. If it were an Xbox fanatic threatening they would get the same criticism from me. The reason why it's magnified more with you cavemen is because it's all ready pretty documented that you guys are first class clowns and losers on the internet. Sorry caveman but I don't carry an emotional attachment to a piece a plastic toy so I couldn't care less what feeble minded cows or the media have to say about the Xbox. Besides I've said it before and I'll say it again....if it's the truth it's the truth. What gets me more angry than anything else are liars.

Also why would I care when as I said I've owned practically every console that has been released including all playstation platforms and will most likely own the ps4 at some point.

Unfortunately your caveman brain fails to understand that just because one has a preference for a particular console doesn't mean they cannot own multiple consoles. So guess what I don't miss out.

But again you feeble-minded cavemen can't get past the Us vs. Them attitude.

Now does everyone who is a ps fanatic threaten? Probably not but it just adds to the list of butthurt activities you Sony cavemen seem to get involved in.

Who the **** goes onto YouTube to cry about the fact that their plastic lover didn't make some top 15 list with Toys R Us. If that doesn't scream butthurt I don't know what does. Please GTFO.

And news flash kid: just because you see feeble-minded cavemen like yourself spam things like live love learn etc.. Is sometimes a mask for how insecure and lame that person really is deep down. Get the **** outta here.

kingtone85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 kingtone85
Member since 2008 • 47 Posts

@lx_theo: where did I say it was only cows or whatever u call these people? I was speaking on topic about Sony fanboys. Honestly, most of u annoy me. The only MS groupie I have a problem with though is that xbox unity dude. I haven't really had run ins with the PC people except on the main articles when they look down on console gamers for no damn reason. and I haven't seen a nintendo fanboy since I came back to this site. The Sony fanboys on here and that xbox unity dude take this shit waaaaaaaay too seriously though imo.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

@kingtone85: go cry some moar please. I think you take this a little tooo seriously. I laugh at the screen

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

maybe thats why Youtube changed their comment system. (the newer systems kinda gets rids of violent trolling by the PS4 extremists)

Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

I'm no fanboy, but I can only imagine the reason Sony fans are seen as the worst is because of the sheer amount of ammunition they have these days. I mean cmon... Who wouldn't hate a group of people constantly owning you 24/7 with facts and logic? LOL

kingtone85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 kingtone85

@XBOunity said:

@kingtone85: go cry some moar please. I think you take this a little tooo seriously. I laugh at the screen

lmao literally every time I get on here, u are crying about something. Some people prefer Xbox, some prefer the stations, some prefer the Nintendos, some PC and some enjoy playing all. I will never understand why people get caught up in the fanboy war.

kingtone85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 kingtone85

@TheEroica said:

@lamprey263 said:

this is the honest to God truth right here.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@TheEroica said:

@lamprey263 said:

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@Vatusus said:

Yea but you like killzone so your opinion doesn't even matter. I wouldn't even count you as a real person tbh.

Gargus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Gargus
Member since 2006 • 2147 Posts

Any fanboy of any product tarnishes their fanboys chosen product.

Saying sony fanboys does it makes the writer sound like a xbox fanboy attempting at taking the high road approach to being a Microsoft fanboy. Why? because they singled out a group of people for one particular system instead of getting on the case of all fanboys.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#123  Edited By KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

yes. from butthurt petitions to lunatic youtube rants to death threats over the most trivial things, it's no wonder that gaming journalism has so many articles making fun of sony fanboys.

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 lx_theo
Member since 2010 • 6211 Posts

@Vatusus said:

Well not necessarily. I've seen some pretty good tro-

@KarateeeChop said:

yes. from butthurt petitions to lunatic youtube rants to death threats over the most trivial things, it's no wonder that gaming journalism has so many articles making fun of sony fanboys.

You know what, Vatusus. You're right. They are just better. They make people pissed rather than make you question why they're even trying, lol.

_Cadbury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#125 _Cadbury_
Member since 2006 • 2936 Posts

Lol. No one living in the real world gives a sh*t about fanboys, sorry lems.

Avatar image for indigenous_euphoria
indigenous_euphoria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#126  Edited By indigenous_euphoria
Member since 2013 • 255 Posts

Yeah they for sure do!

Zoso813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Zoso813
Member since 2013 • 310 Posts

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but fanboys in general are like that.

bumsonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#128  Edited By bumsonfire
Member since 2013 • 250 Posts

Xbox fans just stay in their own happy little bubble enjoying the great things offer them, then Playstation faboys come in like the biggest (not gonna say it) and ruin it, say terrible things and etc. I can't stand it, I totally agree with this thread.

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

@bumsonfire: Yes lemmings. We get it. You're the victims. Excuse me while I get out my violin and play a sad song as you nail yourselves to crosses.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 SonofK
Member since 2013 • 1088 Posts

The thing with cows is that they can't debate one on one, they have to gang troll you, high five each other and call it a win.

Most cows use internet lingo like cry more, butt hurt and umad when they lack anything remotely resembling a cohesive argument.

Not to mention their the most insecure group of idiots I've ever seen.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@Vatusus said:

lol such anger and resentment...are you by any chance a lemming?

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 SonofK
Member since 2013 • 1088 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@shawn30 said:

@Vatusus said:

lol such anger and resentment...are you by any chance a lemming?

Lacks an intelligent retort, make a post related to tears or anger or anal trauma

Cows truly are the special ed class of the internet

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@greensand24 said:

@kinectthedots:

You're an idiot this has nothing to do about what feeble-minded cavemen like yourself or anyone in the media has to say about the Xbox. If it were an Xbox fanatic threatening they would get the same criticism from me. The reason why it's magnified more with you cavemen is because it's all ready pretty documented that you guys are first class clowns and losers on the internet. Sorry caveman but I don't carry an emotional attachment to a piece a plastic toy so I couldn't care less what feeble minded cows or the media have to say about the Xbox. Besides I've said it before and I'll say it again....if it's the truth it's the truth. What gets me more angry than anything else are liars.

Also why would I care when as I said I've owned practically every console that has been released including all playstation platforms and will most likely own the ps4 at some point.

Unfortunately your caveman brain fails to understand that just because one has a preference for a particular console doesn't mean they cannot own multiple consoles. So guess what I don't miss out.

But again you feeble-minded cavemen can't get past the Us vs. Them attitude.

Now does everyone who is a ps fanatic threaten? Probably not but it just adds to the list of butthurt activities you Sony cavemen seem to get involved in.

Who the **** goes onto YouTube to cry about the fact that their plastic lover didn't make some top 15 list with Toys R Us. If that doesn't scream butthurt I don't know what does. Please GTFO.

And news flash kid: just because you see feeble-minded cavemen like yourself spam things like live love learn etc.. Is sometimes a mask for how insecure and lame that person really is deep down. Get the **** outta here.

lol, Dat rage explosion...It must be a lemming

I thought video games were supposed to make people happy, must suck to be a lemming with such resentment, it's ok lem

Live love learn the sony way

or

Rage flame resent the lem way

It's easy to see who is who.

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 XxR3m1xInHDn3D
Member since 2013 • 2365 Posts

Cows are truly the worst but because they grew up with Playstation they have a special emotional bond with it so I can understand why they get angry all the time.

Thunder7151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#135 Thunder7151
Member since 2013 • 456 Posts

@greensand24 said:

http://www.crappyreviews.com/1/post/2013/11/do-sony-fanboys-tarnish-the-playstation-brand.html

I know you mods might lock this but I couldn't ignore it so I hope you guys let it breathe just a little bit. If you don't oh well I just wanted to get this out there because everything said in that article is the truth. This is something that has popped up before but more people are taking notice.

Let's be honest. Sony fanboys just seem to be getting worse.

Although more or less accepted here it has to be said that you guys act like a bunch of dunce cavemen across the web.

....and yes to any neutral third party I believe looking to have a neutral conversation and who may be new to gaming only to be constantly bombarded by cavemen who don't agree with their Caveman Playstation Love mentality well then yes it can tarnish the playstation brand for a newcomer.

So to the non-cows do you agree with this?

Luckily for me I decided a while ago that although I despise Sony fanboys with a passion I love my hobby 10 times more which is why yes I've owned a ps1 ps2 and ps3 and yes will eventually possibly pick up a ps4 despite my preference for the Xbox.

This is why this tarnishing perception I think will obviously have less effect on people who have played games for years than those who are new to the industry.

But in any event do you guys actually take a look at how you guys act? Quite funny yet sad at the same time.

Cows are much more obnoxious, arrogant, ignorant, and bias than any other gaming-system-fans out there. Hermits, Lems, and Sheep are all much more logical and well-mannered. Hermits, Lems, and Sheep will usually see all sides to a system debate and give a well thought out answer while acknowledging the strength of the competing systems. Cows do no such thing. Cows think everything "Sony" is the best!! Period!! They will ridicule any gaming items or services that are not somehow related to Sony. For example, most Cows will say Knack is better than Ryse, and that is an absolutely absurd and ridiculous statement.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#136 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

I loved my Ps3, I just wish I stayed away from these forums because yes, the fanboys have ruined the ps4 for me, too many "bro's" being brainwashed into being totally biased, straight up hating. And before people say that I'm an idiot for letting these people make the decision of not getting a ps4 over the xbox one, the community makes the online portion of a system, if the community is a pack of arrogant brainwashed idots, guess what? I'm not going to enjoy the online community too much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts
@Thunder7151 said:

Cows are much more obnoxious, arrogant, ignorant, and bias than any other gaming-system-fans out there. Hermits, Lems, and Sheep are all much more logical and well-mannered. Hermits, Lems, and Sheep will usually see all sides to a system debate and give a well thought out answer while acknowledging the strength of the competing systems. Cows do no such thing. Cows think everything "Sony" is the best!! Period!! They will ridicule any gaming items or services that are not somehow related to Sony. For example, most Cows will say Knack is better than Ryse, and that is an absolutely absurd and ridiculous statement.

No offence but your post is awful.

Lems and Hermits (sheep don't exist here any more so i'm not going to mention them lol) are every bit as biased. It's rare you'll find a Hermit that isn't manticore that even acknowledges consoles offer good value to performance, ease of use and accessibility. Lemmings get up to all the same stuff as Cows. Prime example is the mass of graphics comparison and pixel counting threads for PS3 and 360 multiplats but they won't acknowledge the current and even larger difference in the next gen consoles is even visible. Not the mark of acknowledging weaknesses well imo.

Example: https://twitter.com/PNF4LYFE -I believe it's our very own XBOunity.

http://gamesided.com/2013/09/08/someone-is-using-bots-to-balance-ps4-vs-xbox-one-twitter-contest/

Remember this too? Nothing fanboyish about that eh?

"Cows will say Knack is better than Ryse" Please find some evidence of this? I haven't seen any hype for Knack personally, if anything it's one of the best judged games by Cows as a reasonable game to play with kids, it's Lems who bring the game up more than Cows. The amount of "Lol enjoy Knack!" posts by Lems is really ironic given the way Lems apparently see all sides to debate.

All i'd give you is the level of hate around Ryse, even then i think it's mainly because it's a big example of what we hate about modern gaming. Over focus on visuals with the gameplay being an after thought.

----

Anyway that blog is a good laugh, funny how he cries over being banned on N4G, whines about youtube dislike bars and the way Lems hate Neogaf is pretty comical. Seriously, who cares about this sort of stuff? Don't like it, don't go to Neogaf or N4G.

I think the way people dress up that Toys R Us video comments things as racist Sony fanboys is funny too given the comment that got the video taken down was walking about the how racist Xbox Live is.

The Xbox issue is much greater than a few people on internet forums spouting nonsense. You can barely leave party chat without finding someone shouting some homophobic or racist slurs in a game.

Thunder7151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#138  Edited By Thunder7151
Member since 2013 • 456 Posts

@hoosier7 said:
@Thunder7151 said:

"Cows will say Knack is better than Ryse" Please find some evidence of this? I haven't seen any hype for Knack personally, if anything it's one of the best judged games by Cows as a reasonable game to play with kids, it's Lems who bring the game up more than Cows. The amount of "Lol enjoy Knack!" posts by Lems is really ironic given the way Lems apparently see all sides to debate.

All i'd give you is the level of hate around Ryse, even then i think it's mainly because it's a big example of what we hate about modern gaming. Over focus on visuals with the gameplay being an after thought.

The hate (coming from Cows) for Ryse, is only about one thing and one thing only: JEALOUSY!!

Cows absolutely hate the fact that the XBOX ONE has the best graphics game - Ryse (probably best graphics of all time) with awesome gameplay, and the PS4 doesn't. KZSF looks great, but it's visuals are not as good as Ryse.

Most Hermits, Lems, and Sheep will acknowledge that KZSF looks really good, but Cows WILL NOT acknowledge that Ryse looks really good.

See the difference?

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

@Thunder7151: Spoken like a true lemming.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

This thread still going?

Lemming meltdown confirmed.

withe1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By withe1982
Member since 2005 • 450 Posts

It's about time people realised that true gamers don't give a shit what console they play their games on. Once you start playing you're looking at a game on your TV not staring at your console under it, drooling. I play on PS3 and 360 and to be honest couldn't give a shit which I play on. I've recently completed The Witcher 2 on 360 and it was superb. I'm now playing TLOU again on PS3 and that is fantastic. The consoles I pop my disks into are just lumps of plastic. I don't give a shit what logo/brand is printed on them.

To limit yourself to one brand out of some stupid loyalty to a multi-billion dollar company is pure idiocy. You're missing out on some fantastic games because of it.

Fanboys are generally just insecure kids. It will dawn on them when they mature that no-one really gives a shit. Although it is fun to read them squabble. It's the reason I go onto system wars in the first place.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#142 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

PC fanboys tarnish PC actually ......

dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#143 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

@greensand24: In the grander scheme of things, no. Rampant online console fanboys are a drop in the ocean when compared to the wider demographic of console owners at the end of the cycle.

But on forums, **** yes. Very much so.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

The Sony diehards make me want to hate Playstation. Every system has their bad eggs but the Sony fanbase is far and away the worst.

ziggyww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By ziggyww
Member since 2012 • 907 Posts

All fanboys are awful and tarnish the brands that they are the fanboys off...including you!

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

@SonofK:

I've seen Lems act the exact same way. And while I'm not a cow (Yet), I have invited you and many other Lems to debate with me, 1 on 1 over Xbox Live chat about how the brand has turned to shit. Since I never get any takers, its apparent that they enjoy the cow gang rape.

SpiderLuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 SpiderLuke
Member since 2006 • 719 Posts

I am getting a PS4 and I am embarrassed by how arrogant fans get. I at times was considering getting an xbox out of spite.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

Death threats to ign for not scoring uncharted 3 a 10, death threats to people who talk shit bout ps4, death threats and petitions to stop games going multiplat confirm its all

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

@SpiderLuke:

Go over to an Xbox fan board like Team Xbox or even the official board now days and the pro M$ arrogance will change your mind.

What's really sad is many of the things I used to say the Xbox needed which the Xbox One now has like a fully customizable home screen, one fee for all accounts to play multiplayer and dedicated servers was shot down by all the fanboys since these suggestions went against the fangods strategy at the time. Even to this day. Of you suggest something like apps being removed from their paywall, you will get burned to the stake.

Oh yea. And while you are over there, tell Lost Kauz I said hi. The cows here are mild compared to his Xbox bias.

SpiderLuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By SpiderLuke
Member since 2006 • 719 Posts

@Murderstyle75: I don't know, maybe I'm not on their boards enough, then. Maybe because Sony got so popular this new gen I just see a higher percentage of people that are arrogant. lol