Do Sony fanboys tarnish the playstation brand?

• 162 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xWoW_Rougex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By xWoW_Rougex
Member since 2009 • 2793 Posts

Funny is that I feel it's rather opposite. I see people praising PS4 and with that, the amount of anti-Sony comments have increased a lot. It feels as if these latest days a lot of threads have been about PS4 whether it's positive or negative. This thread is a good example, acting like Sony fanboys are the only baddies here.

I feel the other way around, the most annoying persons aren't the Sony fanboys but the Sony haters. The Sony haters are being very sad at this stage. It just feels as if everytime the PS4 fans deliver happy news, haters get all upset. Look at the thread on the first page about how you get 7 days of free PSN+ time everytime you purchase a game and watch how several people are trying so hard to spin it into something negative.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50546 Posts

If any fanboy tarnishes any product for any person, that person needs to get off the internet, stat.

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

Yes, very much so.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

@Ragnarok1051 said:

All fanboys are terrible, and yes that includes you.

First post nails it

All fanboys tarnish the platform they represent

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#56  Edited By Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Anyone who lets strangers on the internet tarnish an entire brand for them sounds like a delicate little flower to me.

The kind of people who only let up on the crying and moaning when it's time to change their tampon, hurr de durr, other macho insults. But yeah, that first sentence.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Floppy_Jim said:

Anyone who lets strangers on the internet tarnish an entire brand for them kinda sounds like a delicate little flower to me.

I like this post.

Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

There's no way I'm throwing money at MS next gen so I'm going for the PS4 but Sony fans are worse than the others by some distance Yeh .

But that's known for some time now and covered by more than one website .

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Not Fanboy Wars.

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

Nothing is worse than xbox fanboy, needing to use 8 year old thread and random blog to defend xbone. This year only confirm that, with xbox fanboy defending soviet MS policy and pay more for weak hardware and spy device. Maybe only people worse than xbox fanboy is MS, who pays website and engage in disgusting tactic.

35cent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By 35cent
Member since 2008 • 934 Posts

I think all fanboys are just as bad as each other. I find it pathetic to align yourself with a company or piece of plastic that doesn't give two shits about you.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#62 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Fanboys tarnish all brands.

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 danabo
Member since 2003 • 2438 Posts

@Bruin1986 said:

@ManInFlames said:

Loving all of the asshurt from closet lems. "Buh buh teh cows hurt my feeweeings!!!!!" "They teh worstz!!!!!1!!!!!1!!!1!!!!"

Yes, because "hurting my feeweeings" and literally threatening someone's life is totally equivalent. Fucking moron.

I've read through this forum off and on for over a decade. I only actively posted at two points in that time period. That said, there does seem to be a hierarchy of how fanatical, or downright insane/scary, the respective fanboys are. .

Nintendo fans tend to be better. Usually they just like their games and defend them against everyone else calling them "immature, cartoony, re-hash, childrens's games" or something to that effect. They are practically absent now though because Nintendo really has lost steam in recent years but in the N64 period, the fought with the best of them. In fairness, it does seem like Nintendo has made fewer games for that core gamer audience in recent years and instead adopted a whole family approach to more approachable, "fun" games.

PC gamers are the most arrogant. It's the most expensive form of gaming (stop the argument, it is) and thus, it obviously has to be the best and anyone who disagrees is an ignorant "peasant". Lol, those "master gaming race" pics are pretty funny though.

M$ fans are the "new kids on the block", for obvious reasons. After Sega departed the console market, gamers as a whole are actually VERY lucky that another company stepped in to fill the void. Competition is good, more competition is better. Usualy attacks they fight against are along the lines of "M$ only cares about teh monies, my company cares about ME!!!!" or something equally absurd. Early mistakes were made by the company, especially that RROD design error with the 360, but M$, to their credit, did replace 360s for almost any reason. I had two replacement 360s given to me. Also, too much focus on FPS games and cross exclusives with the PC was a legitimate critique from time to time. This round, M$ took a "multimedia machine" approach instead of a purely gaming approach. Whether this will in fact make the games worse, as some are claiming, or actually be very successful, will be seen later.

Then we have Sony fanboys. Yes, from everything I've read over the past 11-12 years, Sony fanboys simply take it to another level. Make no mistake, there are fanatacial, absurd fanboys for ALL gaming devices, but the average amount of venom spewed by a Sony fanboy is simply more intense than others. Put it this way, I still remember the names of Sony fanboys from over a decade ago. Anyone here when Billy the Kid was a poster? There are notable others as well. After a few period of not visiting this forum for years, I still remember them. Can't say that about other fanboy varieties. Why are some of them so absurd? I honestly don't know lol.

Just for reference, I decided to count up the front page of SW for reference. The majority of threads were neutral information/question threads not really implying a superiority to any console. 1 thread was PC fanboy attack thread. 1 thread was Nintendo fanboy attack thread. 4.5 threads were M$ fanboy attack threads (couldn't determine if one thread was fanboyish or not). 8 threads were Sony fanboy attack threads.

I haven't been to NeoGaf, but I've heard it's more Sony dominated than Gamespot even. Sounds scary, lol.

Pretty much.

kingtone85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By kingtone85
Member since 2008 • 47 Posts

@Gue1 said:

@lx_theo said:

@kingtone85 said:

Sony fanboys make me not like a brand I have been playing since the original station.

If you're actually letting some idiots (who are there and just as bad for all fanboy groups, gaming and other) on the internet who want this to be a competition to the point it turns them into idiots influence your opinion of the brand... Then you're an idiot yourself.

Or you're just a fanboy of some other group trying to act like some innocent victim.

you just nailed it with that.

riiiiight. then it defies logic of why I still own and play my PS1 and 2. try again homie. as for the first commenter, no. the relentless idiocy of these people combined with a complete lack of guys has been a turn of for me at this point.

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts

Gaming seems to attract a bizarre kind of loyalty and attachment to a company that you don't really get anywhere else other than maybe the Apple support forums, where the first response to any problem you may be having is always "this must be something you are doing, don't blame apple."

While fanboys definitely *exist* for other platforms - without a doubt - the Playstation over the years has always had a more militant group of fawning fedora-wearers obsessed with the damned thing. Way more fansites. Way more aggression towards perceived source of criticism.

The Wii attracted a mass audience which treated the thing like any other piece of electronics - just a piece of electronics. The xbox tended to attract people who didn't really give a shit or even know who made it. They could be xbox fanboys, sure, but more in a 'Xbox is the bomb, yo! Gears of WAR man!' than 'I would take a bullet for Jay Allard.'

Anyway... all fanboys are very strange individuals who I personally cannot relate to in any way. 99% of the things I purchase I end up despising by the time they crap out or I upgrade to something else.

"STUPID SHITTY IPHONE KEEPS DROPPING MY CALLS!"
"STUPID GOD DAMNED 360 RROD AGAIN ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"
"HOLY SHIT SONY ARE YOU KIDDING WITH HOW LONG THIS UPDATE IS TAKING?"

pants06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 pants06
Member since 2012 • 31 Posts

@greensand24: Fan boys on either end of the spectrum tarnish gaming in general. Why pledge allegiance to a company when all they want is your fucking money. Just playing the games should be enough. I have never in my life as a gamer seen so much hate and disparity from this minority of babies that are basically having pissing contests. Kind of saddens me as a gamer. If you are a gamer then it should really make know difference and you should be open to new experiences. So quit bitching and play the games. All systems have something for everyone.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@pants06 said:

@greensand24: Fan boys on either end of the spectrum tarnish gaming in general. Why pledge allegiance to a company when all they want is your fucking money. Just playing the games should be enough. I have never in my life as a gamer seen so much hate and disparity from this minority of babies that are basically having pissing contests. Kind of saddens me as a gamer. If you are a gamer then it should really make know difference and you should be open to new experiences. So quit bitching and play the games. All systems have something for everyone.

nope. Only PlayStation offers the kind of experience that I want.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@Bruin1986 said:

@ManInFlames said:

Loving all of the asshurt from closet lems. "Buh buh teh cows hurt my feeweeings!!!!!" "They teh worstz!!!!!1!!!!!1!!!1!!!!"

Yes, because "hurting my feeweeings" and literally threatening someone's life is totally equivalent. Fucking moron.

I've read through this forum off and on for over a decade. I only actively posted at two points in that time period. That said, there does seem to be a hierarchy of how fanatical, or downright insane/scary, the respective fanboys are. .

Nintendo fans tend to be better. Usually they just like their games and defend them against everyone else calling them "immature, cartoony, re-hash, childrens's games" or something to that effect. They are practically absent now though because Nintendo really has lost steam in recent years but in the N64 period, the fought with the best of them. In fairness, it does seem like Nintendo has made fewer games for that core gamer audience in recent years and instead adopted a whole family approach to more approachable, "fun" games.

PC gamers are the most arrogant. It's the most expensive form of gaming (stop the argument, it is) and thus, it obviously has to be the best and anyone who disagrees is an ignorant "peasant". Lol, those "master gaming race" pics are pretty funny though.

M$ fans are the "new kids on the block", for obvious reasons. After Sega departed the console market, gamers as a whole are actually VERY lucky that another company stepped in to fill the void. Competition is good, more competition is better. Usualy attacks they fight against are along the lines of "M$ only cares about teh monies, my company cares about ME!!!!" or something equally absurd. Early mistakes were made by the company, especially that RROD design error with the 360, but M$, to their credit, did replace 360s for almost any reason. I had two replacement 360s given to me. Also, too much focus on FPS games and cross exclusives with the PC was a legitimate critique from time to time. This round, M$ took a "multimedia machine" approach instead of a purely gaming approach. Whether this will in fact make the games worse, as some are claiming, or actually be very successful, will be seen later.

Then we have Sony fanboys. Yes, from everything I've read over the past 11-12 years, Sony fanboys simply take it to another level. Make no mistake, there are fanatacial, absurd fanboys for ALL gaming devices, but the average amount of venom spewed by a Sony fanboy is simply more intense than others. Put it this way, I still remember the names of Sony fanboys from over a decade ago. Anyone here when Billy the Kid was a poster? There are notable others as well. After a few period of not visiting this forum for years, I still remember them. Can't say that about other fanboy varieties. Why are some of them so absurd? I honestly don't know lol.

Just for reference, I decided to count up the front page of SW for reference. The majority of threads were neutral information/question threads not really implying a superiority to any console. 1 thread was PC fanboy attack thread. 1 thread was Nintendo fanboy attack thread. 4.5 threads were M$ fanboy attack threads (couldn't determine if one thread was fanboyish or not). 8 threads were Sony fanboy attack threads.

I haven't been to NeoGaf, but I've heard it's more Sony dominated than Gamespot even. Sounds scary, lol.

Sonygaf is so outrageously biased its beyond belief. Just click any Xbox One thread no matter the title. Its self-explanatory.

greensand24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 greensand24
Member since 2011 • 457 Posts

@Bruin1986:

"Yes, because "hurting my feeweeings" and literally threatening someone's life is totally equivalent."

Exactly. That's why I laugh at all the "butthurt lemming " comments. Do these fools even think before they type?

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 lx_theo
Member since 2010 • 6211 Posts

@kingtone85 said:

@Gue1 said:

@lx_theo said:

@kingtone85 said:

Sony fanboys make me not like a brand I have been playing since the original station.

If you're actually letting some idiots (who are there and just as bad for all fanboy groups, gaming and other) on the internet who want this to be a competition to the point it turns them into idiots influence your opinion of the brand... Then you're an idiot yourself.

Or you're just a fanboy of some other group trying to act like some innocent victim.

you just nailed it with that.

riiiiight. then it defies logic of why I still own and play my PS1 and 2. try again homie. as for the first commenter, no. the relentless idiocy of these people combined with a complete lack of guys has been a turn of for me at this point.

Totally believable. Someone who gets put off by the idiocy of fanboys just happens to be only put off by Cows. Oh, and this person also happens to be a big Playstation fan.

You've convinced me, lol.

NameIess_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By NameIess_One
Member since 2013 • 1077 Posts

Yeah... while there are some huge idiots among hermits and lems, they don't have the likes of brofists.

Never seen a more deluded fanboy bunch than cows...

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@nini200 said:

@lamprey263 said:

all fanboys are bad, but PlayStation fanboys are exceptionally bad

Not as bad as Google fanboys

Who aren't as bad as Applesexuals. I'm sure Tessellation lost his virginity to his macbook.

Actually nowadays Google fanboys are worse than Apple fanboys and this is coming from someone who doesn't like either really but is using an S4.

Google fanboys are the worst. They were actually celebrating the death of Steve Jobs just because he was part of the competition and they were saying really vulgar statements such as "Well now that the competition lost it's head, Google will reign supreme LOL" and "Good riddance that he's gone, now that he's gone, Apple will surely come to an end". Anybody that celebrates something like that, is vile.

Go on Google+ and say anything true negative con about the Nexus5 such as it is not that great of an upgrade from the Nexus 4 or it doesn't have an SD card slot and you'll have google fanboys wishing death on you. No joke. Google fanboys are the absolute worst now.

Apple fanboys were annoying as ever though I'll give you that and a few years ago, they were the worst fanboys ever but Google fanboys have taken that crown from them.

ManInFlames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 ManInFlames
Member since 2013 • 434 Posts

@NameIess_One: Hermits have Jancarop, though.

NameIess_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 NameIess_One
Member since 2013 • 1077 Posts

@nini200 said:

Actually nowadays Google fanboys are worse than Apple fanboys and this is coming from someone who doesn't like either really but is using an S4.

Google fanboys are the worst. They were actually celebrating the death of Steve Jobs just because he was part of the competition and they were saying really vulgar statements such as "Well now that the competition lost it's head, Google will reign supreme LOL" and "Good riddance that he's gone, now that he's gone, Apple will surely come to an end". Anybody that celebrates something like that, is vile.

Go on Google+ and say anything true negative con about the Nexus5 such as it is not that great of an upgrade from the Nexus 4 or it doesn't have an SD card slot and you'll have google fanboys wishing death on you. No joke. Google fanboys are the absolute worst now.

Apple fanboys were annoying as ever though I'll give you that and a few years ago, they were the worst fanboys ever but Google fanboys have taken that crown from them.

Damn... didn't even know there were Google fanboys!

For me, Google is nothing more than a search engine.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

its sad that fan boys loves a piece of plastic so much, do you guys have anything better going on in your lives?

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

@NameIess_One said:

@nini200 said:

Damn... didn't even know there were Google fanboys!

For me, Google is nothing more than a search engine.

Yes check any phone site. They'll be there wishing death and destruction on the competition

greensand24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By greensand24

Let me just get real with these cows for a sec...

To those of you making the "Lol, butthurt Lem " comments....

Please tell me who the actual butthurt person is. The one who threatens someone else because they said something negative about their plastic lover even though the same person has also said positive things about their plastic lover

....or the person calling out the behavior of the idiotic person above regarding the threatening behavior who happens to be affiliated with a certain fanatical group.

Thinking....something that is still a work in progress for the caveman playstation fan.

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

As someone who was a "cow" up until about 2 years ago, I really feel that in about the last 6 months they have grown and have gotten worse. I mean, how many times a thread to we have to see "Praise Kaz and thank you Sony for this greatness, we are truly not worthy." I mean c'mon guys, these aren't gods here. It's a freaking game console.

StriateEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 StriateEnd
Member since 2013 • 521 Posts

Wow, if a group of idiots (like all fanboys) make you hate a console then I think you need to step away from the internet and take a walk outside. I view this whole system wars thing as fun and games. If you take it seriously enough to actually hate a console then I've got some REALLY bad news for you son...You're a fuking loser.

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Mystery_Writer
Member since 2004 • 8351 Posts

wow, good find. Although I'm not surprised. It has been the case since 2005 (perhaps before that, but I didn't use to visit these forums much back then).

And to be honest, I really wish to know why they act like that.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

@StriateEnd:

Sadly, I think a lot of people here take system wars seriously.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61473 Posts

Fanboys will be fanboys. Cows are annoying as shit, ATM... Lems have been just as bad, when the PS3 sucked.

StriateEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By StriateEnd

@Murderstyle75 said:

@StriateEnd:

Sadly, I think a lot of people here take system wars seriously.

Yeah, what happened to the older, lol worthy lems like RR360DD, timbers and jimmypsn? Now we have sad, depressing, straw grasping fellas like op, blackace, mems, that fella with the boomerang ps3 controller in his avi and others.

Guys, guess what? System Wars isn't meant to hurt your feelings! It's just some light hearted fun!

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts

Undeniable:

Nintendo - 'The console market is too competitive an environment, therefore from now on we will no longer produce hardware but instead focus just on producing games. The next Zelda, Mario and Metroid will therefore be on the PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360 and PC.'

Reaction? Sad to see Nintendo not making any more consoles. But the games live on, so that's nice.

Microsoft - 'Sadly our exclusive relationship with Epic Games has come to an end and all future Gears of War and other Epic games will also appear on the Playstation.'

Reaction? No shits given.

Sony - 'Sadly Naughty Dog have decided to return to being an independent studio, and accordingly all future Uncharted and other Naughty Dog games will also be on the Xbox.'

Reaction - absolute unmitigated shit storm. Petition begging them not to release the game on other platforms. Death threats to Naughty Dog developers. Boycotts.

Absolute gosh darned facts and cows know it whether they'll admit it or not.

greensand24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By greensand24

@StriateEnd:

The irony here is that nobody would be calling out these fools if they themselves didn't take it seriously and act as though their lives were ending if something negative was being said about their plastic lover.

Perhaps you missed the part in my OP where I said such behavior here is pretty much acceptable. This is System Wars after all. As I said this goes beyond SW and the behavior is anything but light-hearted. Please look at the threatening behavior as evidence.

So please spare me your holier than thou attitude and learn to read and get the gist of what is being said here before talking shit.

Bruin1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Bruin1986
Member since 2007 • 1629 Posts

@Ninja-Hippo said:

Undeniable:

Nintendo - 'The console market is too competitive an environment, therefore from now on we will no longer produce hardware but instead focus just on producing games. The next Zelda, Mario and Metroid will therefore be on the PS4, Xbox One, PS3, 360 and PC.'

Reaction? Sad to see Nintendo not making any more consoles. But the games live on, so that's nice.

Microsoft - 'Sadly our exclusive relationship with Epic Games has come to an end and all future Gears of War and other Epic games will also appear on the Playstation.'

Reaction? No shits given.

Sony - 'Sadly Naughty Dog have decided to return to being an independent studio, and accordingly all future Uncharted and other Naughty Dog games will also be on the Xbox.'

Reaction - absolute unmitigated shit storm. Petition begging them not to release the game on other platforms. Death threats to Naughty Dog developers. Boycotts.

Absolute gosh darned facts and cows know it whether they'll admit it or not.

Naughty Dog developers actually got death threats as well? Didn't know about that. With Bungie going 3rd party, you would have thought they would have gotten some as well but I haven't heard of that happening yet.

StriateEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 StriateEnd

@greensand24 said:

@StriateEnd:

The irony here is that nobody would be calling out these fools if they themselves didn't take it seriously and act as though their lives were ending if something negative was being said about their plastic lover.

Perhaps you missed the part in my OP where I said such behavior here is pretty much acceptable. This is System Wars after all. As I said this goes beyond SW and the behavior is anything but light-hearted. Please look at the threatening behavior as evidence.

So please spare me your holier than thou attitude and learn to read and get the gist of what is being said here before talking shit.

Whether or not Sony fanboys spew crap on here, reddit, neogaf, gametrailers or even real life, video games shouldn't rustle your jimmies so much. It's fucking video games, grow the **** up and learn to enjoy what you enjoy without getting butthurt because of fanboys.

Fanboys shouldn't make you hate a brand. If they do, then my point still stands on you taking this video games shit too damn seriously.

greensand24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By greensand24

@StriateEnd:

Please point to where I said I hate the playstation because of fanboys.

Like I said learn to read. The funny thing is that I probably wouldn't have linked that article had I not seen the part about the guy being threatened. But hey you seem to don't have a problem with that. I could be wrong but you smell like a cow aka Sony apologist where anything and everything affiliated with Sony can do no wrong.

StriateEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 StriateEnd

@greensand24 said:

@StriateEnd:

Please point to where I said I hate the playstation because of fanboys.

Like I said learn to read. The funny thing is that I probably wouldn't have linked that article had I not seen the part about the guy being threatened. But hey you seem to don't have a problem with that. I could be wrong but you smell like a cow aka Sony apologist where anything and everything affiliated with Sony can do no wrong.

I was speaking in general.

Mate, you still seem butthurt.

"a cow aka Sony apologist where anything and everything affiliated with Sony can do no wrong."

You don't understand system wars buddy. It's all fun and games. I'm willing to bet 80% of system wars fanboys aren't actual fanboys. Neither am I btw. I've been gaming primarily on my 3ds and pc since I finished GTA 5 on my ps3.

Get thicker skin and stop being such a (I don't really like saying this) fucking pussy. I'm done with this thread.

PsychoLemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By PsychoLemons
Member since 2011 • 3183 Posts

All fanboys/girls do.

PsychoLemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By PsychoLemons
Member since 2011 • 3183 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

You are not so different.

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

Cows take religious fanaticism to a whole new level

greensand24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 greensand24

@StriateEnd:

"You don't understand system wars buddy."

Lol what is there to understand? But once again I'm coming from an angle that goes beyond SW but you seem to be hard of hearing or devoid of any reading comprehension.

Also you are naive if you think most people don't take this forum serious. But whether one wants to be serious or a silly ass is that person's prerogative so long as they don't stray too far from the rules.

Again the irony in your whole tirade about me taking stuff serious is hilarious when it's Sony fans in and outside this forum who take things to the extreme.

...and as I said its pretty much accepted here because of where we are. Again I point to the article and most notably the threatening behavior that was cited by the author. If I'm a pussy for talking about threatening behavior from someone who was upset about someone talking badly about their plastic lover then so be it.

It's funny that you're quick to talk about me lightening up but you dismiss someone threatening someone else for criticizing their plastic lover. So yeah Ill be a pussy...PUSSY!

Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

I would argue (successfully) that since E3, Microsoft Fanboys have made Sony look BETTER just based on their jealousy and lack of consumer intelligence.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

no, it's not like they have some kind of universal reputation around the internet that everyone knows about... oh wait.

http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

The difference between SONY fanboys and Microsoft fanboys is that SONY fanboys defend the best product on the market and thus, their actions are logical and excusable.

Microsoft fellatio force defends the inferior choice, and so their actions are irrational and not much different than what a troll would do.

Which is more annoying?

This.

Couldn't have said it better. xbox fnaboys are just butthurt now because all of their past arguments have blown up in their face and want to cry about it..back in 06 till mid 08 "the playstation has NO games" and "The PS3 is just a movie player" were lemmings battle cry and it was somehow all good dispite PS3 as a console having some real advantages.

Now that every aspect of what lemmings tired to make a bid deal over with the PS3 looks worse on xbox one, they are crying foul and want everyone to play nice and not point out xbone flaws or speak about the PS4 advantages.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@greensand24 said:

Please tell me who the actual butthurt person is. The one who threatens someone else because they said something negative about their plastic lover even though the same person has also said positive things about their plastic lover

....or the person calling out the behavior of the idiotic person above regarding the threatening behavior who happens to be affiliated with a certain fanatical group.

Thinking....something that is still a work in progress for the caveman playstation fan.

let me explain what you have just done...it's called a generalization. And only a stupid or extremely desperate person tries to make broad sweeping arguments about an entire group based on them.

Fact is YOU only used it becaues you are a "butthurt" xbox one fan who can't stand the negativity the system gets from the majority of posters on here (not just "da cows") and are bitching to the "fanboys" becaues you can't make any logical arguments to defend the actual console you worship.

Lol, there are xbox fanboys IN THIS VERY THREAD who have violently lashed out curshing and swearing at other posters for not agreeing with this silly argument trying to paint one group worse than another.

It's quite interesting that lemmings here are the ones posting the angry, violent and flame filled posts while sony fans make humorus posts like "live love learn" but somehow you find "playstation fans the worst". LMAO.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

no we don't matter, lol twitter sensations don't matter, either does francis etc. casuals matter and going to a Microsoft store yesterday talking to people about the system, they have no F* cking idea, maybe 2 guys know what they are talking about out of 30 people that came to the kiosk. it goes way beyond this so in reality it doesn't matter. if main stream press picks up on it like with DRM, then it matters, now all the bickering doesn't matter tho. Just my opinion.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@greensand24 said:

let me explain what you have just done...it's called a generalization. And only a stupid or extremely desperate person tries to make broad sweeping arguments about an entire group based on them.

Fact is YOU only used it becaues you are a "butthurt" xbox one fan who can't stand the negativity the system gets from the majority of posters on here (not just "da cows") and are bitching to the "fanboys" becaues you can't make any logical arguments to defend the actual console you worship.

Lol, there are xbox fanboys IN THIS VERY THREAD who have violently lashed out curshing and swearing at other posters for not agreeing with this silly argument trying to paint one group worse than another.

It's quite interesting that lemmings here are the ones posting the angry, violent and flame filled posts while sony fans make humorus posts like "live love learn" but somehow you find "playstation fans the worst". LMAO.

butthurt lem is butthurt.