Do Lems really think MS will do well next gen?

• 96 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

PS3 the most expensive console ever? Wrong.

heretrix

I guess some people never heard of or had a Neo Geo. 

He was probably born in the late 90s. That has to suck :P
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#52 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

[QUOTE="heretrix"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

mems_1224

He was probably born in the late 90s. That has to suck :P

No doubt. I can't imagine being a gamer and missing out on the 16 bit, C64 and Amiga/Atari ST era.

Good goddamn times.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 heretrix

[QUOTE="heretrix"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

Nintendo_Ownes7

Also 3DO with inflation both are close to $1,000.

Some of the Neo Geo carts cost more than a PS3 does now. I remember a friend of mine paying more than 200 bucks for Samurai Showdown.And that was after his price cut for knowing the owner of the store where he bought it.

Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Ly_the_Fairy
Member since 2011 • 8541 Posts

The question is do cows really think the Xbox suffered no setbacks of its own this generation?

RROD, having no presence in Japan, and coming off a console which only sold 24 million (very low brand awareness)

They'll avoid two of those problems going into next gen. I doubt Japan will ever care much about an American console as long as Sony, and Nintendo are around.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#55 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

The PS3 was the most expensive console ever. It didn't have a good game for nearly 2 years. 360 had a year head start. MS abandoned gamers for the casuals while Sony sticked to the core who are a much smaller audience. PS3 was a nightmare to develop for. MS had all those things in their favour this gen and still came last (or will on the next few months). Just imagine how bad they're going to do next gen. Don't forget their 1st party is much worse than it was at the start of this gen. MoooooooooooooooBigBoss255

Good work at proving PS3 sold what it sold, just due to it's brand and hype. That's not very smart!

I'm pretty sure both consoles will sell well and have pretty huge (and similar) libraries, next gen. At the end, it will be about exclusives. Those interested in Uncharted, God of War and Killzone will get the PS4, those interested in Halo, Gears and Forza will obviously get the Xbox3.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#56 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

I'm afraid that they will introduce some horrible things and will do well in sales.

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Miketheman83
Member since 2010 • 3156 Posts
The only reason the PS3 sold any consoles is because of the PS2. They aren't going to have that luxury this gen.
Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

The 360 launched this gen with practically no brand recognition. Microsoft had to build on that, and they've went on to sell 70 million+ consoles and become the MAIN gaming brand in major territories (US and UK). Sony on the other hand started the gen when the Playstation brand was at its strongest. Brand power is how they managed to sell consoles at launch with a £400 price tag and no games. Difference being, they slowly squandered away that advantage with their mistakes and arrogant attitude this gen.

Next gen both will be starting in a more equal position. The Xbox brand is a heck of a lot stronger now than it was in 2005, and the Playstation brand despite being damaged this gen is still pretty damn strong too.

Cows were just as arrogant last gen saying the 360 had no chance to win (and who wouldn't be after the huge success of the PS2) and look where you ended up. Last place. So all I'm saying is you're repeating that arrogance assuming the PS4 is a certain win when cahnces are you could end up dead last once again.

RR360DD
But out of those 70+ million 360s sold, how many of them were nothing more than RRoD replacements from people who were already invested in 360 games and 60.00 Gold accounts? Now on top if that, how many 360 owners like myself bought a newer model because their Xenon console had no HDMI or Toslink support? 70+ million consoles sold probably doesn't come even close to 70+ million Xbox 360 households.
DireOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 DireOwl
Member since 2007 • 3352 Posts

I personally don't think it will do well.  People are not going to spend money on an upgraded Kinect 2.0 that does virtually the same thing it predecessor did.  (Unless it had an apple logo. :P) They've most likely lost their trojan horse with the hardcore fanbase. Microsoft's 360 currently does have a strong hardcore gamer presence, but only because of the system's strong start.  I know myself and my friends are disappointed with what the system has become.  Microsoft's competition offers virtually everything they do at a cheaper price point. 

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#60 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

[QUOTE="BigBoss255"]The PS3 was the most expensive console ever. It didn't have a good game for nearly 2 years. 360 had a year head start. MS abandoned gamers for the casuals while Sony sticked to the core who are a much smaller audience. PS3 was a nightmare to develop for. MS had all those things in their favour this gen and still came last (or will on the next few months). Just imagine how bad they're going to do next gen. Don't forget their 1st party is much worse than it was at the start of this gen. MoooooooooooooooNineTailedGoku

I've said this so many time just to have idiots like Game,  RROD,  Lundy, Mems,  Clone 01, Can you Digit, Delta, and Strong Dead Lift,  blindly disagree. Delta even went as far as to say 360 was held back by PS2 because it was "direct competition" :lol: PS3 had to deal with lot of mistakes on Sony part and PS3 is still the top HD console in the world. Imagine what will happen when Sony releases PS4 with no hurdles to overcome. This means that the XBox brand has very little chance of ever being more popular than the PlayStation brand. This is simple logic but they call anyone who believes this a cow. 

:lol: You're so mad.

But yeah, you cows keep thinking Microsoft won't do well. You guys do love denying reality so I'm not surprised you're denying this one.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
Accurate predictions of what's going to happen in the future based on the Past, don't make me laugh, nobody can accurately predict future vents, lets just wait and see who comes out on top this gen instead of spouting Predictions and Baseless assumptions, you could say the Ps4 will win, i could say the Nextbox will win, Hell the Wii-u could grow legs and win, niether of those assumptions can be called right or wrong, there is no ownage to be had here today.
Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#62 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

I've seen a trend over the past year or so. Many Xbox 360 owners I know bought a PS3 and completely switched over all their time to that console. I feel like most gamer have recently made the switch already. Sony might be in the most ideal situation right now. Let's hope they make some good decisions with their new gen. Making an offordable console that's easy for 3rd parties to develop for is pretty much all they may need at this point. Hopefully they keep online free.

DireOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 DireOwl

I've seen a trend over the past year or so. Many Xbox 360 owners I know bought a PS3 and completely switched over all their time to that console. I feel like most gamer have recently made the switch already. Sony might be in the most ideal situation right now. Let's hope they make some good decisions with their new gen. Making an offordable console that's easy for 3rd parties to develop for is pretty much all they may need at this point. Hopefully they keep online free.

Pikminmaniac

This.  They do this its Game. Set. Match.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#64 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

The 360 launched this gen with practically no brand recognition. Microsoft had to build on that, and they've went on to sell 70 million+ consoles and become the MAIN gaming brand in major territories (US and UK). Sony on the other hand started the gen when the Playstation brand was at its strongest. Brand power is how they managed to sell consoles at launch with a £400 price tag and no games. Difference being, they slowly squandered away that advantage with their mistakes and arrogant attitude this gen.

Next gen both will be starting in a more equal position. The Xbox brand is a heck of a lot stronger now than it was in 2005, and the Playstation brand despite being damaged this gen is still pretty damn strong too.

Cows were just as arrogant last gen saying the 360 had no chance to win (and who wouldn't be after the huge success of the PS2) and look where you ended up. Last place. So all I'm saying is you're repeating that arrogance assuming the PS4 is a certain win when cahnces are you could end up dead last once again.

Murderstyle75

But out of those 70+ million 360s sold, how many of them were nothing more than RRoD replacements from people who were already invested in 360 games and 60.00 Gold accounts? Now on top if that, how many 360 owners like myself bought a newer model because their Xenon console had no HDMI or Toslink support? 70+ million consoles sold probably doesn't come even close to 70+ million Xbox 360 households.

And how many of those 70 odd million PS3s sold were just bought as cheap blu ray players? On top of that, how many were people buying the newer slim model, or even newer slimmer model?

Dark_man123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#65 Dark_man123
Member since 2005 • 4012 Posts

I honestly think its going to do very good but from a systems wars standpoint alot people might disagree with me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#66 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="BigBoss255"]The PS3 was the most expensive console ever. It didn't have a good game for nearly 2 years. 360 had a year head start. MS abandoned gamers for the casuals while Sony sticked to the core who are a much smaller audience. PS3 was a nightmare to develop for. MS had all those things in their favour this gen and still came last (or will on the next few months). Just imagine how bad they're going to do next gen. Don't forget their 1st party is much worse than it was at the start of this gen. Moooooooooooooooheretrix

I've said this so many time just to have idiots like Game,  RROD,  Lundy, Mems,  Clone 01, Can you Digit, Delta, and Strong Dead Lift,  blindly disagree. Delta even went as far as to say 360 was held back by PS2 because it was "direct competition" :lol: PS3 had to deal with lot of mistakes on Sony part and PS3 is still the top HD console in the world. Imagine what will happen when Sony releases PS4 with no hurdles to overcome. This means that the XBox brand has very little chance of ever being more popular than the PlayStation brand. This is simple logic but they call anyone who believes this a cow. 

WELL- The one thing that people seem to ignore is that when you look at the marketshare of the PS3 versus the PS2 you'd see that the PS3 isn't doing nearly as well and a lot of that has to do with the X360 which has gained a significant amount versus the Xbox. So while the PS3 has lost at least a quarter of the users it once had, the Xbox brand has doubled it's amount of users on top of the fact that it has established a very robust userbase to it's XBL subscription service.

But keep your head in the sand if you like. Simple logic my ass.

You didnt get his point. His point was, the reason why XBOX got more market share and PlayStation less was due more to Sonys mistakes rather than MS "virtues" (cant remember the proper word now but you get the point, I hope). Case in point is, even with several mistakes by Sonys part (and really HEAVY ones , one might say) , the PS3 still managed to became a success, and sooner or later a bigger one than the X360. If Sony doesnt make the same mistakes it did with the PS3, then the PS4 might have bigger chances to become the n1 console than the 720 or w/e it'll be called, but only future will tell I guess

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 heretrix

[QUOTE="Pikminmaniac"]

DireOwl

No. They need better marketing (they are terrible at it) and their pricing needs to be competitive. 

DireOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 DireOwl

[QUOTE="DireOwl"]

[QUOTE="Pikminmaniac"]

heretrix

No. They need better marketing (they are terrible at it) and their pricing needs to be competitive. 

This is also an area that needs improvement.  I remember that weird, creepy baby doll commercial.  I guessing that commercial didn't sell allot of consoles.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 heretrix

[QUOTE="heretrix"]

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

Vatusus

WELL- The one thing that people seem to ignore is that when you look at the marketshare of the PS3 versus the PS2 you'd see that the PS3 isn't doing nearly as well and a lot of that has to do with the X360 which has gained a significant amount versus the Xbox. So while the PS3 has lost at least a quarter of the users it once had, the Xbox brand has doubled it's amount of users on top of the fact that it has established a very robust userbase to it's XBL subscription service.

But keep your head in the sand if you like. Simple logic my ass.

You didnt get his point. His point was, the reason why XBOX got more market share and PlayStation less was due more to Sonys mistakes rather than MS "virtues" (cant remember the proper word now but you get the point, I hope). Case in point is, even with several mistakes by Sonys part (and really HEAVY ones , one might say) , the PS3 still managed to became a success, and sooner or later a bigger one than the X360. If Sony doesnt make the same mistakes it did with the PS3, then the PS4 might have bigger chances to become the n1 console than the 720 or w/e it'll be called, but only future will tell I guess

Competition. A lot of it is taking advantage of your opponents mistakes OR better yet, forcing them to make mistakes. Both things I think MS accomplished this gen. Bottom line, you can make all he excuses in the world for Sony, the fact of the matter is their competition gained marketshare while they lost a significant amount of it. Taking 6 years to just catch up after being the dominant market leader doesn't cut it.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 heretrix

[QUOTE="heretrix"]

[QUOTE="DireOwl"]

DireOwl

This is also an area that needs improvement.  I remember that weird, creepy baby doll commercial.  I guessing that commercial didn't sell allot of consoles.

They just switched marketing agencies last month. That can go either way for them.They need to better communicate to the people making the ads what they want people to think about this new console. I don't envy the road ahead for any of the 3 console manufacturers. Nintendo has already blown their launch. It will be interesting to see what what lies ahead. 

lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#71 lild1425
Member since 2004 • 6757 Posts

Pikminmaniac

This statement basically just describes me exactly especially the bolded part. After PS3 online which is slightly inferior, but a better value (free), I can't go back to paying $50. I have been enjoying the PS3 exclusives. I am glad I didn't miss out.

Based on the rumors, I can't be any less excited for 720, but totally stoked for PS4.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#72 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22617 Posts

[QUOTE="mems_1224"]weak NineTailedGoku

You're supposed to talk about the topic at hand,  not find one word to describe yourself..... 

yo

Daaaaaamn dog... you got seeeerrrrrved! :roll: cows...

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 heretrix

[QUOTE="Pikminmaniac"]

lild1425

This statement basically just describes me exactly especially the bolded part. After PS3 online which is slightly inferior, but a better value (free), I can't go back to paying $50. I have been enjoying the PS3 exclusives. I am glad I didn't miss out.

Based on the rumors, I can't be any less excited for 720, but totally stoked for PS4.

if you were paying 50 bucks for XBL you were doing it wrong. I'm glad you found a better way though.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

Did cows actually think the 360 would do well this gen? ...Fanboys are incredibly predictable stop asking stupid questions.

Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Plagueless
Member since 2010 • 2569 Posts
The very first thing you said was dead wrong so I didn't even bother to read the rest. Sony is bleeding red and is nowhere near as strong as they were at the beginning of this gen. My opinion? I think this might be the worst console gen ever. If Sony can't pull it together you won't be seeing much from them, and if MS doesn't change their attitude then core console games will be gone. Next gen might become the biggest boom for PC gaming since the 90's.
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself TC more then others. Face it the 360 battled rrod which cause a negative image for awhile for the 360. The PS3 was coming into this gen and thought to just steamroll everyone because of the PS1 and 2 but the Playstation name does not carry the same weight as it used to. The PS3 is last, PSP was last, PSP Go was a joke, and Vita is beyond a joke. Most thought the Vita would steamroll also and it can only do 6k - 8k a week in NA and Japan.
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#77 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

The PS3 was the most expensive console ever.

• NOT going stop sone one for being early adopter

It didn't have a good game for nearly 2 years.

• IDK about that lol. IF thats the case i guess MS did the right thing lol MS drove games to push sells and has started to lean back because it's late in the gen VS sony have nothing then wants to drive games towards the end lol

360 had a year head start.

• SO, Sony came from a fanbase of 100 million consoles sold, MS came in with SMALL fanbase and competed with Sony

MS abandoned gamers for the casuals while Sony sticked to the core who are a much smaller audience.

• Hows that? Sony and MS BOTH have mothion controls, both producing kiddy games...
  • 2797495_zps9f93972f.gif

PS3 was a nightmare to develop for.

• Upfront it was BUT, some devs prefer programing for xbox while some like ps3.

MS had all those things in their favour this gen and still came last (or will on the next few months).

•  Sony came off a 150 million ps2 sells,  ps3 sells 76M= FAIL
  • Microsoft came off a 25 million xbox sells, 360 sells 76= Win

Just imagine how bad they're going to do next gen. Don't forget their 1st party is much worse than it was at the start of this gen.

• it's too bad MS exclusives is console sellers while Sony not...

BigBoss255

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

Lemmings relying on the past because the future looks bleak...:lol:

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#79 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts
[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]The 360 had a 50% failure rate and still outsold the PS3. Imagine what the 720 will do if it's reliable. The PS1 and PS2 did so well because there was no competition. Those days are over.mems_1224

Yeah dumbass,  that failure rate is what inflated 360s sales early on but keep pretending that held 360 back much when RROD hasn't been a huge factor since 2009.

by that logic, the DRE inflated PS2 sales and was a huge factor in the PS2's success

Funny how lems on system wars always bring up this 'Dr. DRE.' thing... I never even heard anything about that until being on this forum... .why is that? When the RROD was mentioned everywhere? Probably because it wasn't much of a big deal. I know lots of people with working ps2 fat models. I think the lems just use it as some form of damage control whenever RROD is mentioned.
Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts
real gamers will buy ps4. soccer moms and idiots that like paying yearly fees to access netflix will buy a 720.
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Mr720fan
Member since 2013 • 2795 Posts
yes definitely better than SONY, as it caters to both the core and casuals. PS4 will be in 2nd place, the miserable WI U failure just as I predicted will be in last.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

Yeah dumbass,  that failure rate is what inflated 360s sales early on but keep pretending that held 360 back much when RROD hasn't been a huge factor since 2009.

NineTailedGoku

by that logic, the DRE inflated PS2 sales and was a huge factor in the PS2's success

DRE DID inflate PS2 numbers dumbass. Was I really gonna deny that? Funny how anyone here that's pro Sony is branded a blind cow that'll defend anything Sony. I admit plenty of PS3s faults such as the online could he better,  the UI could be faster, etc. It's Xdrones such as yourself that can't even admit Xbox live should be free and MS doesn't try hard enough with exclusives despite being the richest company of the three. But yes,  DRE did inflate PS2 numbers. However,  I'll leave you with 2 facts. DRE was far far less common than RROD,  and PS2 outsold the completion 5 to 2 anyway. 360 isn't dominating sh1t. Cry some moar. 

Sony was taken to court for DRE. Microsoft was not taken to court over rrod. Since we dont have access to detailed DRE stats no one can say which was bigger.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

Midnightshade29

Funny how lems on system wars always bring up this 'Dr. DRE.' thing... I never even heard anything about that until being on this forum... .why is that? When the RROD was mentioned everywhere? Probably because it wasn't much of a big deal. I know lots of people with working ps2 fat models. I think the lems just use it as some form of damage control whenever RROD is mentioned.

Then its official that your a child whom had no net access during the ps2 years since it was a widely known problem...*court case Microsoft didnt have one*
Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#84 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

[QUOTE="DireOwl"]

[QUOTE="Pikminmaniac"]

heretrix

Thing is, their contract with their old adv. partner ran up and they signed with new people.  So that's another thing they'll have down pat.

MS is scared sh!tless.

sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

It really is sad how system wars takes rumors seriously.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

I think MS should offer a 100$ rebate to anyone trading in a Wii or Wii U or ps3 for the 720...Sort of like car dealers do where they offer you beyond value for your clunker in order to sell you a new vehicle...PS...MS I am available:cool:

spiderluck
I would trade in my PS3 on that offer. Then I would resell my 720 on eBay for full price and get my money back+the $100 and got buy a new PS3 and a few games. Seems like a win win to me.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Miketheman83
Member since 2010 • 3156 Posts
wat
Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#88 Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

I'am more concerned about if Sony's going survive next gen, they went from 80% market share last Gen to 20-25% this Gen their gaming divison has also lost money just about every year since 2006 and thats not even mentioning the failure that is the Vita.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

If XFans are thinking MS will beat Sony's PS4 with it's 3rd Xbox they're dead wrong. PS3 and 360 are essentially tied with all the advantages MS had for many years. 

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

I'am more concerned about if Sony's going survive next gen, they went from 80% market share last Gen to 20-25% this Gen their gaming divison has also lost money just about every year since 2006 and thats not even mentioning the failure that is the Vita.

Newhopes

And Nintendo's Wii was the best selling and their Wii U is selling terrible. Sony's PS3 tied for 2nd and their PS4 could be 1st. Things don't remain the same gen after gen for each company. 

SlayerWii60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 SlayerWii60
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

I think it might succumb to the "3rd Console Curse" just like the 7800, N64, Saturn, and PS3 before it.

But it could surprise me and be great.

I loved two of the consoles that had a 3rd console curse N64 and PS3; I wish I had a Saturn.

Nintendo_Ownes7

Snes was Nintendo's third console. Before the Famicom/Nes, they made the colortv consoles which were only released in Japan. Genesis was segas third console. Before the master system they had the sg1000 which I believe didn't release in the US. Next Xbox will do well though but I think ps4 will also even though I will only be getting the next Xbox. Although Sony has to deal with not being able to push a new media format this time (dvd/blu ray) which regardless of what anyone says helped to push sales of their consoles in the past.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="BigBoss255"]The PS3 was the most expensive console ever. It didn't have a good game for nearly 2 years. 360 had a year head start. MS abandoned gamers for the casuals while Sony sticked to the core who are a much smaller audience. PS3 was a nightmare to develop for. MS had all those things in their favour this gen and still came last (or will on the next few months). Just imagine how bad they're going to do next gen. Don't forget their 1st party is much worse than it was at the start of this gen. MoooooooooooooooMBirdy88

The only reason it caught up at all is because it is fully piratable. developers will speak who gets the most games overall and in what quality. Who would bet their livelyhood on Sonys awful security this generation.

Having better games and free online had nothing to do with it, right?

Lems are such fail right now

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Mr720fan
Member since 2013 • 2795 Posts
Cows are being punch foolish right now, Yes MSFT will win next gen, they are going after two markets, the PS4 one, and NA is MS land right now. Keep dreaming that SONY is going to win lol
BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts
The Xbox brand did very well in the 7th gen and still continues to sell well. I see no reason why that wouldn't continue into next gen
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 heretrix

[QUOTE="heretrix"]

[QUOTE="DireOwl"]

Chozofication

Thing is, their contract with their old adv. partner ran up and they signed with new people.  So that's another thing they'll have down pat.

MS is scared sh!tless.

I guess the concept of working with new people and starting over goes completely over your head then.Why would MS be worried about Sony on that end? That could go either way.

Avatar image for Sir-I_exCalibur
Sir-I_exCalibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Sir-I_exCalibur
Member since 2013 • 724 Posts
No, will they act like it tho? yes.