Do consoles actually (really) have proper car sims?

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (19564 posts) -

@jun_aka_pekto

Imagine a world where Kinect was super acurate and responsive..... Broken Controllers would be a thing of the past... :p. Unless you play a very difficult game and get so frustrated that you throw yourself against the wall...

#52 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (22277 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@jun_aka_pekto

Imagine a world where Kinect was super acurate and responsive..... Broken Controllers would be a thing of the past... :p. Unless you play a very difficult game and get so frustrated that you throw yourself against the wall...

Kinect could have been very useful in flight sims such as FSX, especially for head tracking. But, MS let go of the Aces team back in 2010 and I think everyone's pretty much given up hope for an FS 11.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
#53 Edited by speedfreak48t5p (12611 posts) -

No, consoles have actual fun racing games. :P

#54 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (19564 posts) -

@jun_aka_pekto

Even When Microsoft drops a feature I never wanted (like that DRM policy) I still get dissapointed.... I mean grow a "pair" for crying out loud ! :(

Its quite obvious Kinect won't be welcomed with open arms so I was quite happy when they shipped every console with Kinect.... Now they changed their minds.... :( as comfortable as the Xbox Controller is... It is getting rather old.

I thought about getting Kinect so I could try the Kinect Tank Controls in Steel Battalion.... For me this couldve been the 1st step in a short line of Kinect Sims.... No seriously... Forklift Simulator would be a blast with Kinect !

#55 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (19564 posts) -

@speedfreak48t5p

The purpose of a simulation is not to be fun

infact even though some sims are games... Simulations are not actually part of video gaming.... They do overlap constantly though. So yeah... If a sim isn't fun then that should have no bearing on its quality.