DMC Reboot has Vergil DLC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Gue1 (12171 posts) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z9jcZTpXQGo

Looks kinda cool but still not buying, and even less with day one DLC. And knowing Capcom probably on-disc DLC.

#2 Posted by Sushiglutton (6876 posts) -
I wonder which game will be the first to reveal DLC before the actual game.
#3 Posted by rjdofu (9171 posts) -
lol DLC trailer before the game's even out. fvck you Capcom.
#4 Posted by Pikminmaniac (11238 posts) -

CAPCOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!! *shakes tightly clenched fist*

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
#5 Posted by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

Don't care. You think I wanna see them f*ck up Vergil too?

#6 Posted by Heil68 (57960 posts) -
That's lame.
#7 Posted by balfe1990 (6747 posts) -

They just don't learn.

#8 Posted by KiZZo1 (3978 posts) -

Thankfully he kept his mouth shut throughout the trailer.

Avatar image for GulliversTravel
#9 Posted by GulliversTravel (3062 posts) -
Sounds good, Ninja Theory did an excellent job on Enslaved and its DLC which played very differently but just as enjoyable (it was almost the length of a full game but at 800 MSP). Eager to see what they can do with Virgil.
#10 Posted by gflex50 (25 posts) -
Vergil was the best boss character in the whole dmc series hopefully they dident change his look and character
#11 Posted by glenn2709 (1719 posts) -
[QUOTE="rjdofu"]lol DLC trailer before the game's even out. fvck you Capcom.

That's what I thought when I watched the trailer. Meh.
#12 Posted by finalfantasy94 (27401 posts) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z9jcZTpXQGo

Looks kinda cool but still not buying, and even less with day one DLC. And knowing Capcom probably on-disc DLC.

Gue1

and Capcom makes sure to note that it is not on-disc DLC. North American pre-orders through GameStop or EB Games get a code to download the content, along with the Samurai Weapons Pack, at no charge.

guess capcom knows better that on disc dlc doesint fly with people:P

#13 Posted by Capitan_Kid (6700 posts) -
Tc. Its a pre order dlc and its not on disc. Did you b!tch about Rocksteadys plethora of pre order dlc? Or how about pokemons? Or mass effects? Or damn near every other video game thats released? Theres nothing wrong with pre order dlc. Its a reward for day one buyers. Cant get it? Shut the fvck up and get a job
#14 Posted by hayato_ (5151 posts) -

Can't wait for this game!!!:)

This and MG: Rising. 2013 is gonna be a great year for action games.

#15 Posted by LP4EVA2005 (8585 posts) -
did they really just show a DLC trailer before the games release?! lol "they got ballz...i like ballz"
#16 Posted by Shirokishi_ (11206 posts) -

"Dont like on disc dlc? What about day 1 dlc?"
For fvcks sake Capcom.
I want the game but thier DLC bull needs to stop.

#17 Posted by dreman999 (10824 posts) -
[QUOTE="LP4EVA2005"]did they really just show a DLC trailer before the games release?! lol "they got ballz...i like ballz"

To quote captin kid... "Its a pre order dlc and its not on disc. Did you b!tch about Rocksteadys plethora of pre order dlc? Or how about pokemons? Or mass effects? Or damn near every other video game thats released? Theres nothing wrong with pre order dlc. Its a reward for day one buyers. "
#18 Posted by LP4EVA2005 (8585 posts) -
[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="LP4EVA2005"]did they really just show a DLC trailer before the games release?! lol "they got ballz...i like ballz"

To quote captin kid... "Its a pre order dlc and its not on disc. Did you b!tch about Rocksteadys plethora of pre order dlc? Or how about pokemons? Or mass effects? Or damn near every other video game thats released? Theres nothing wrong with pre order dlc. Its a reward for day one buyers. "

who's B*tching? if anything i find it humorous, hence the "lol"..the only one "B*tching" here and getting asshurt by people's comments is you. and Day 1 dlc, on Disc dlc, Pre order dlc= Same sh*t imo..We all paid $60 for the game it should already be included in the game at launch.
#19 Posted by el3m2tigre (4232 posts) -

[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="LP4EVA2005"]did they really just show a DLC trailer before the games release?! lol "they got ballz...i like ballz"LP4EVA2005

who's B*tching? if anything i find it humorous, hence the "lol"..the only one "B*tching" here and getting asshurt by people's comments is you. and Day 1 dlc, on Disc dlc, Pre order dlc= Same sh*t imo..We all paid $60 for the game it should already be included in the game at launch.

No it's not the same sh*t in anyones opinion.... You don't pay for Pre order dlc. It's pretty much just a bonus for pre ordering a game.

#20 Posted by GulliversTravel (3062 posts) -

"Dont like on disc dlc? What about day 1 dlc?"
For fvcks sake Capcom.
I want the game but thier DLC bull needs to stop.

Shirokishi_
While most Day 1 DLC is stuff they cut out from the game or couldnt finish in time, it has gone gold and developers have a few months between then and shipping date to do some extra stuff.
#21 Posted by Gue1 (12171 posts) -

loving the youtube comments. :lol:

And exclusive pre-order DLC to gamestop? GTFO Capcom!

#23 Posted by el3m2tigre (4232 posts) -

[QUOTE="el3m2tigre"]

No it's not the same sh*t in anyones opinion.... You don't pay for Pre order dlc. It's pretty much just a bonus for pre ordering a game.

Slashkice

You don't pay for the DLC if you pre-order at Gamestop. If you buy it one day later from GS, you pay. If you buy it from Best Buy at launch, you pay.

If you want an example of pre-order DLC that's truly free, just look at Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

Yeah, i actually thought this DLC was only available through Pre-order.

#24 Posted by BPoole96 (22817 posts) -

I wonder if this is going to explain what happened to Vergil at the end of DMC3 when he fell into hell and ended up becoming Nelo Angelo.

#25 Posted by ZombeGoast (437 posts) -

What the hell is this?

#26 Posted by ZombeGoast (437 posts) -

I wonder if this is going to explain what happened to Vergil at the end of DMC3 when he fell into hell and ended up becoming Nelo Angelo.

BPoole96

It's not going to explain nothing since this game is a reboot,

#27 Posted by GulliversTravel (3062 posts) -

BPoole96
Its a reboot, so everything already established is going to be ignored.
#28 Posted by BPoole96 (22817 posts) -

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

GulliversTravel

That's lame. I was hoping it would pick up from here

#29 Posted by bobbetybob (19370 posts) -
That's a pretty sweet pre order bonus. But I forgot that it's DmC and Capcom so that means I should double my hate-o-meter up to "Super Irrational Hatred Mode"
#30 Posted by OB-47 (10909 posts) -

Tc. Its a pre order dlc and its not on disc. Did you b!tch about Rocksteadys plethora of pre order dlc? Or how about pokemons? Or mass effects? Or damn near every other video game thats released? Theres nothing wrong with pre order dlc. Its a reward for day one buyers. Cant get it? Shut the fvck up and get a jobCapitan_Kid

So brutal :lol:

Yet so true

#31 Posted by Gue1 (12171 posts) -

Tc. Its a pre order dlc and its not on disc. Did you b!tch about Rocksteadys plethora of pre order dlc? Or how about pokemons? Or mass effects? Or damn near every other video game thats released? Theres nothing wrong with pre order dlc. Its a reward for day one buyers. Cant get it? Shut the fvck up and get a jobCapitan_Kid

you think this is the only DLC? The game's not even out and it already has 4:

-Samurai Pack
-Bone Pack
-Golden Pack
-Vergil Chapter

#32 Posted by el3m2tigre (4232 posts) -

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"]Tc. Its a pre order dlc and its not on disc. Did you b!tch about Rocksteadys plethora of pre order dlc? Or how about pokemons? Or mass effects? Or damn near every other video game thats released? Theres nothing wrong with pre order dlc. Its a reward for day one buyers. Cant get it? Shut the fvck up and get a jobGue1

you think this is the only DLC? The game's not even out and it already has 4:

-Samurai Pack
-Bone Pack
-Golden Pack
-Vergil Chapter

Those are all exclusive pre-order bonuses....

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
#33 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (4889 posts) -

My policy is I don't buy games with day 1 dlc.

f u capcom.

#34 Posted by GulliversTravel (3062 posts) -

[QUOTE="GulliversTravel"][QUOTE="BPoole96"]

BPoole96

That's lame. I was hoping it would pick up from here

Well maybe its good they start fresh. In the mean time play Enslaved, an excellent game thats made me really look forward to this.
#35 Posted by Miroku32 (8666 posts) -
Tch, the game hasn't been released and they are announcing DLC already. Wasn't interested on this game to begin wiith anyways.
#36 Posted by Shinobishyguy (22928 posts) -
Pokemon's DLC is free :|
#37 Posted by Capitan_Kid (6700 posts) -
[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"]Tc. Its a pre order dlc and its not on disc. Did you b!tch about Rocksteadys plethora of pre order dlc? Or how about pokemons? Or mass effects? Or damn near every other video game thats released? Theres nothing wrong with pre order dlc. Its a reward for day one buyers. Cant get it? Shut the fvck up and get a jobShinobishyguy
Pokemon's DLC is free :|

So is pre order dlc. If you didnt pre order for notch ear pichu you couldnt ever get it. It cant even be traded.